Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (58072 Views)

Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? / Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by tiwiex(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
czarr:
She put sex on the table bro grin
Take it and stop asking questions,before she reconsiders.

Sex can make a girl change her mind,good sex, so prepare for it grin

I tire o. Since he no ask himself.

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Berlyn:
She's doing you a favor
I was once like this guy......but NOW I don't give a f**k.

Most Ladies don't appreciate nice guys!

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by nancy4nast(f): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:

She is just too ashamed,

op so u don dey try chop this meat since 5years now abi?
continue........
anyway i like your HTC device grin
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by chrisskynet(m): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Omo d parting gift make sense oooo... Free Seexx wit no string attached yepa... Bt den ain't dis shiit suppose to be private Eehhh Peter.. Make jenny no c dis fin for Nairaland or else she go withdraw dat sweet parting gift..
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by donteddy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
bro collect your parting gift n move on.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by hustla(m): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
czarr:
She put sex on the table bro grin
Take it and stop asking questions,before she reconsiders.

Sex can make a girl change her mind,good sex, so prepare for it grin

I swear
Wey e suppose go drink 10 Alomo f.cuk sense into her head

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by freeborn76(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
And why did you bring this to the social media? undecided undecided So you do not have 'physical' social network of friends to discuss such issues with? I know you blanked the so-called Jenny's face, but you insulted her by bringing a private issue to the public fore. Grow up dude! I think now I know why she wouldn't date you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Certifiedboss: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:
so I was chatting with a long time friend of mine, we have been friends since 2L in the university, our friendship is 5years now. I have been asking her to date me but she has refused, giving excuses I don't think hold water.

What Do you think of her excuses?

Me? I think she was just complimenting me. our chat on Whatsapp today.

Sir you've entered the brotherzone. In this zone you can't get out. That sex she placed on the table try to consider it . That's the best you can get
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by sweetcocoa(f): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
That girl has no feelings for you mate, move the feck on.

Btw, the parting gift was brought up cos she knows you'll say no, try say yes and watch her change the whole thing to "so its just sex you wanted" some women are crazy like that.

4 Likes

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Hydra1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Kgdavid(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee take your time... you are in the shallow end of the friendzone but if you keep pushing her you will enter the deep end. She has offered you physical intimacy, your best bet is to show her a good time that would make her long for more, and then withdraw from her emotionally.

She is offering sex as a consolation prize but you can make her want it badly. From their she will develop the necessary feelings of lust that may propel you out of her friendzone.

That was my logical advice. Now my honest and sincere advice:

Truthfully, your best bet is to let her fly and avoid gambling with your soul through fornication.

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Kgdavid(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:

Btw, the parting gift was brought up cos she knows you'll say no, try say yes and watch her change the whole thing to "so its just sex you wanted" some women are crazy like that.

Not necessarily true. A woman might do that to test a guy she is unsure of but not to a close male friend.

I have been in this exact situation before, with a close female friend who adamantly said no but liked to make out with me until she fell in love with some other guy.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by larabae13(f): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mr op u sef think b4 u act...u knw d babe will soon move to abroad nd u are looking for a relationship with her, assuming she now accepted ur intentions nd u guyz started dating den some months later she moved abroad will u be comfortable having a long term relationship? Abi if u want s*x with her u'll be doing it via video chatting?.....guy d babe is trying to relieve u of having a heartbreak so leave it at dat.....if God says she'll be d one for u den calm down....u might even start to date oda girls nd 4get abt her so let her be *drops pen*
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
kinibigdeal:

You mean you were able to type all this with a Nokia 3310 classic? angry
You don't know nothing, but I'm goan tell you something

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by barcaboi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
1. u re too predictable. ...happened to me too....
2. she wants sex......I can decipher ur scratched message
3. all u need is spice it up....go on an outing. ...mad outing I mean; something different from d norm or a combination of all
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by ybalogs(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Just accept the parting gift and move on jooor.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Myko22: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
To be honest with u bro, she's tired of dating, now Wat she wants is settling down with a serious guy for marriage. Did u see dat word "marriage " in her comment? She is telling u its either marriage or nothing n mind u her offering u sex was to see if actually u were just for her body.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by willibounce1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Parting gift to gbayi...Omo leave trash for lawma and collect your gift. In fact why is the OP pretending as if he won't take the parting gift. I sure say you don dive the gift con dey give us superstory.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Alokendra(m): 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
What I can deduce from the whole drama is that the girl doesn't want to date you but only heaping praises on you as a kind, gentle, intelligent, rich and loving person bla bla bla, so that you will not have the impression that she tampered with your self esteem by declining your proposition

So don't get so fly when a lady is heaping praises on you alongside stating reasons as to why she can't date you

Welcome to friendzone bro
Ma Nigga! You've said it all

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Sirmuel1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Girls!!!!!
They go always Bleep up.

Make I no talk sha
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:
so I was chatting with a long time friend of mine, we have been friends since 2L in the university, our friendship is 5years now. I have been asking her to date me but she has refused, giving excuses I don't think hold water.

What Do you think of her excuses?

Me? I think she was just complimenting me. our chat on Whatsapp today.

Ma nigga that's just life, sometimes you guys might be perfect for each other doesn't mean you guys deserve to be with each other. that's one of the most complications of life, something so simple yet so complex to achieve.

*takes another hit of weed to gain more wisdom*

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by LaurelP(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
Op let me Tell you the truth. You made avery big mistake which many guys are guilty of.
Telling a girl to date you is nonsense, it hardly ever works. You will only succeed in making her form for you.
What you should have done is to SHOW her your ROMANTIC side, not your FRIENDLY side. Once she sees you as a potential datable guy, she will become yours, you won't need to ask her out.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Silemmana(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
She's not gonna date you, let things be the way they are
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by MightyPee: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
nancy4nast:

op so u don dey try chop this meat since 5years now abi? continue........ anyway i like your HTC device grin
how did you know my phone's make?
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by justicejay(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
What I can deduce from the whole drama is that the girl doesn't want to date you but only heaping praises on you as a kind, gentle, intelligent, rich and loving person bla bla bla, so that you will not have the impression that she tampered with your self esteem by declining your proposition

So don't get so fly when a lady is heaping praises on you alongside stating reasons as to why she can't date you

Welcome to friendzone bro
Is this not more than friendzone. This is friends whit benefits grin she tabled sex before the guy as a party gift.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:

u said it all......she is taking advantage of my guy.......she can never date him.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by redcliff: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
Cutehector:
Lool imediately I read the first reason from the babe, I lost interest grin

She is very wicked! cheesy

Lol. I thought I was the only one.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by iyke484real(m): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:
more
bros do yourself a favor and let go of the Barney she is even consolling you in advance for rejecting you forget those praises Jorr!
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by iyke484real(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:
more
bros do yourself a favor and let go of the Barney, forget those praises Jorr! She is already consolling you in advance for rejecting you.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by iyke484real(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:
more
bros do yourself a favour and let go of the Barney, forget those praises Jorr! She is apparently already consolling you in advance for rejecting you.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by horladmejy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
After reading alot of comment....all i can say is......she has changed from been the good girl....to the open minded....reckless....flexing girl....like she has open a new book to enjoy her life to tbe fullest and she will end up cheating on you ....she wants you but shes pitying you...cos if she start you no fit stop her o...
Possible solution....get her back to her factory reset and try build a marryable relationship not a bf and gf plus bro dont be too nice/slack on her..you need to be able to be the frontliner cos it seems she panasharp pass you. Maybe a right or wrong undecided who knows
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
abisolaarshow:
Why would a normal woman even offer xes as parting gift
na you stingy with your own na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / When You Hold Her All Night (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.