Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (58071 Views)

Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? / Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by MightyPee: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Alpharezz:
This 1 na Friends with Benefits-Zone.
U not accepting the PARTING GIFT shows you love her abi u just wan play with her head.
No offense but this chick is confused, she loves you, she cant date you but she wants to give a PARTING GIFT.
I have given her my reply to the offer, I called her to tell her.. the girl loves me, maybe she's scared of something but I will talk to her about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by DLondonboiy: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
what if I told you guys that peter and jenny are one and the same person....would u believe me,??

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
FWB things on point
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by bitchcrafts: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
mightypee said it, friends with benefits is up for grabs! cheesy
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by MightyPee: 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
DLondonboiy:
what if I told you guys that peter and jenny are one and the same person....would u believe me,??

ok, You are free to assume whatever you wish, I didn't post this for attention, you didn't see me asking a MOD to move this to fp.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by bitchcrafts: 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
DLondonboiy:
lol..don't spoil d fun abeg!

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by iPrevail(m): 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
At least you're getting 'parting sex' (make sure you fvck her brains out.. Don't disappoint us sad ) You lucky mofo undecided ...guess what some brothers get after being friendzoned? Nada!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by tosyne2much(m): 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
DLondonboiy:
Bro, you just can't jump into conclusion cool

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
DLondonboiy:

gbam! bro ur brain dey intact! *chop knuckle*

3 Likes

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by amokeme(f): 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
MightyPee:
what do you mean? I don't think so, I think she is just insecured.
I think so too... she feels she has told you too much about herself and dating you is kinda weird for her.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by MightyPee: 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
amokeme:
I think so too... she feels she has told you too much about herself and dating you is kinda weird for her.
exactly, I thought so too, she thinks her many escapades would make me judge her, I just need to make her have more confidence in me again. but I will let her be though.

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by oteneaaron(m): 5:37am On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:
what do you mean? I don't think so, I think she is just insecured.

It's Obvious you're still stuck in her friendzone........

.... undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Whalswhizzy(m): 6:43am On Jun 15, 2016
LOL brother she wanna be confortable that is why she turn u down... She loves u bro
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by cr7lomo: 7:02am On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:
exactly, I thought so too, she thinks her many escapades would make me judge her, I just need to make her have more confidence in me again. but I will let her be though.

If u truly love her, go visit her in the country that she's travelling to...keep on pressing, it will work, as long as ur love never dies ... Hu no like beta thing, unless another bro that she loves reciprocates her love genuinely, then u are a goner...just keep on praying that they continue breaking her heart, one day , her brain will reset and she wud know that you are the only one that is good for her

4 Likes

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by cr7lomo: 7:05am On Jun 15, 2016
Again, accept the sex gift... Make sure u get her pregnant, that might work

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
What I can deduce from the whole drama is that the girl doesn't want to date you but only heaping praises on you as a kind, gentle, intelligent, rich and loving person bla bla bla, so that you will not have the impression that she tampered with your self esteem by declining your proposition
seconded.... This is another level og ogbonge zoning! grin grin

8 Likes

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:12am On Jun 15, 2016
lyfeonweb:
Level Achieved: Maximum friendzone
that pic got me cracking real hard!!!! grin ...... A moment of silence for our brother in the advanced friendzone. Hahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:14am On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:

I don't think so, she is offering something else, like friends with benefits,.
you can she find 'friend' in ''FRIENDS with benefits''..... Na still friendzone jor...

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by tosyne2much(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:
seconded.... This is another level og ogbonge zoning! grin grin
Na from dia zoning dey start cheesy
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Na from dia zoning dey start cheesy
mba!!! Lol... The zoning dan reach the highest zone! Haha... He's not coming out of it ever again... Trapped for life in the advanced friendzone.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:

well bro, I will listen to it. I don't love a woman for her body. am just a guy who loves freely without expecting anything in return.
And this is why most of them will always friend zone you, you need to know that gentleman crap they say they want is not what they want. Almost all feemales don't even fvcking know what the want bro, you need to up your game or get ready to get the you're too good for me shirt.

8 Likes

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by emdayvid: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Again I'll say there are two sides to every story.Three even!!.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2016
cr7lomo:

If u truly love her, go visit her in the country that she's travelling to...keep on pressing, it will work, as long as ur love never dies ... Hu no like beta thing, unless another bro that she loves reciprocates her love genuinely, then u are a goner...just keep on praying that they continue breaking her heart, one day , her brain will reset and she wud know that you are the only one that is good for her
This here is why mofos keep revolving in the friend zone orbit because you feel like you have to impress her or something won't mean shitt its more than that.

10 Likes

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2016
Fake chat! Nigga its so obvious
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by donshady(m): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2016
Do you have a job at all?
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Emexicoman(m): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2016
Same thing almost wanted to happen to me but as a sharp nwa guy I rejected it....exactly the same excuse.. Dirty linen and stuff. So I deduced a means, evening outings and other activities. grin.. U get to hear from a babe that is comfortable in ur arms. It was after the first round that she said do u wanna date me cos u love me or u wanna play me... And I'm like hell no. I wanna give u this doggy style for a long time from my heart as my one and only woman... We are still dating
Thank me later

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by galadima77(m): 11:17am On Jun 15, 2016
czarr:
She put sex on the table bro grin
Take it and stop asking questions,before she reconsiders.

Sex can make a girl change her mind,good sex, so prepare for it grin

Bros na only u dey read between d lines....if d guy fits d description of the girl, he should just take a chill pill.

Many times in life we refuse to let go of the things that are actually hindering the arrival other special blessings.

3 Likes

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by salabscholar01(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
ok
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by obioraval(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Go and date Oluchi @op

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lool imediately I read the first reason from the babe, I lost interest grin

She is very wicked! cheesy she already told u that no the person that knack am apako.. so forget am.... grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by izzou(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
What if she's on nairaland and she sees all the chats you posted?

4 Likes

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by donkross1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Oluchi loves peter, Peter loves Jenny, Jenny loves God-knows who...... Love Cycle....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / When You Hold Her All Night (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.