Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (58065 Views)

Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? / Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Skills10: 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
Someone with x ray eyes and high IQ would know that both Peter and Jenny are the same. Just one Person. Peter is Jenny and Jenny is Peter.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Rajosh(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
consider the parting gift. at all at all bad pass.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Surprise, surprise...I have a d1ck too!
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by sweetcocoa(f): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kgdavid:

Not necessarily true. A woman might do that to test a guy she is unsure of but not to a close male friend.

I have been in this exact situation before, with a close female friend who adamantly said no but liked to make out with me until she fell in love with some other guy.
What do I know.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by omoikea(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
this post looks very familiar...its something I can relate with ...
Girls sha...
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Tunababa8v(m): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
Guy, there are dos and don't of dating a gal
1)To date a gal that has been your friend for a long time, never, l repeat never toast her, to get her to date you, HAVE SEX WITH HER.. She will come back for you
Remember she loves you already, toasting her will put her off.
2)If you have the intention of toating a lady, dont make friend with her for long.
3) To get a lady to date you, always talk dirty with her. Gals are pretender but trust me they love dirty talks.. And she will always want you to give her your attention cos she will always look forward for more
Capeech??

4 Likes

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by uyisteven(m): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i] What I can deduce from the whole drama is that the girl doesn't want to date you but only heaping praises on you as a kind, gentle, intelligent, rich and loving person bla bla bla, so that you will not have the impression that she tampered with your self esteem by declining your proposition

So don't get so fly when a lady is heaping praises on you alongside stating reasons as to why she can't date you

Welcome to friendzone bro

Oga, send your picture make I add you as the *third* managing director of this illustrious *friendzone company Limited*

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Osisie(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
What I can deduce from the whole drama is that the girl doesn't want to date you but only heaping praises on you as a kind, gentle, intelligent, rich and loving person bla bla bla, so that you will not have the impression that she tampered with your self esteem by declining your proposition

So don't get so fly when a lady is heaping praises on you alongside stating reasons as to why she can't date you

Kikikikiki.....Guy u wicked.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by NemzySeries(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
czarr:
She put sex on the table bro grin
Take it and stop asking questions,before she reconsiders.

Sex can make a girl change her mind,good sex, so prepare for it grin
seconded.......british d0ggystyle wud go jst fine in convincing her

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by MizTyna(f): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mightypee come I'll marry you
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by cbrass(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
What I can deduce from the whole drama is that the girl doesn't want to date you but only heaping praises on you as a kind, gentle, intelligent, rich and loving person bla bla bla, so that you will not have the impression that she tampered with your self esteem by declining your proposition

Ahahahah I would have given you 4 bottles of origin but I don't drink. Its take great wisdom to know that this is a kind of friend zone that is different from the normal ones, have once been zoned Into this class before so it's not new.bro pls write on types of friendzones grin
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Chai! She meant ur too innocent for her liking... Just like me..... She needs d type of guy dat will be hard on her "s*xually" and ur not d type.

Meanwhile, check my signature

Babes only for now
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by cbrass(m): 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
This here is why mofos keep revolving in the friend zone orbit because you feel like you have to impress her or something won't mean shitt its more than that.

Ahahahahahha...lmao this your reply no get joy at all
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by ExplicitContent: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
tosyne2much:

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by DedeNkem: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:
so I was chatting with a long time friend of mine, we have been friends since 2L in the university, our friendship is 5years now. I have been asking her to date me but she has refused, giving excuses I don't think hold water.

What Do you think of her excuses?

Me? I think she was just complimenting me. our chat on Whatsapp today.

Hey loverboy! The girl doesn't want your as*s! She made it very clear and you kept on pushing like a little dumb prick!

What's the best way for you to get the message? By her cursing your dumb as*s out?

She doesn't want you at all! So move on with your pathetic life! I know it's hard for you to accept being rejected but that's life, you either lose or win. You can't expect to get everything you want!

I hate dudes who behave like you did. If a woman really wants you, you will definitely know because she will let you know in one way or the other! You can't force it!
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by aolumaxi(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
tosyne2much:

hmmm... tosyne baba.... I know dis will be a good research topic for you... expecting a thread soon
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
cbrass:

Ahahahahahha...lmao this your reply no get joy at all
hahahaha bro these guys sometimes don't get it and its appalling that ogs have came here and dropped knowledge about how the female mind works instead of them to learn and add their own flavour on how to keep their girls in check or get any girl they want they think kissing up a girls azz giving themselves off as wimps will get them to the destination.
tpia2 or a similar handler on nl dropped an amazing epistle about females and relationship they need to go read that MOFO.

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by DanielGb(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:

I don't think so, she is offering something else, like friends with benefits,.

Then accept the offer or leave it. you can't date her. she has already friendzone you.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by chccho(m): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
Guy let me tell u what, that girl is the playful, adventurous, nutty type. You on the other hand are the cool, calm, collected and maybe the brainy kinda guy. Hence your personalities dont match though u guys are very good and close friends..
There is a chance u might or can still get this girl but its not buy asking her out anymore... There is something called no contact key which means u break of every form communication with her no calls, no sms, email, bbm chats nothing at all just free her for like 1, 2, 3months even if she calls or keeps in touch try as much as possible to totally ignore her and watch what her reaction is(it sends a very strong signal which will leave her wondering and confused)and the tendency that she wil come back begging is very high trust me . But also that babe needs a Badoo which i sense u are not she wants a bad boy that will talk dirty to her, and do alot of spontaneous crazy things to her and bang her brains out which i presume u arent that kinda guy.. So u need to fine tune ur style or forget about babes like these...
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by vandops10(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sex is on the table man-she might change her mind after the sex,and u too might change up mind after the sex.lust is stronger than love

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by troy20(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:
I have given her my reply to the offer, I called her to tell her.. the girl loves me, maybe she's scared of something but I will talk to her about it.
just quit it buddy.you know her so well apparently she knows you so too well as well.there is something in your personality that doesn't fit her ideal man for a more committed relationship.she is not in love with you.if she is offering you a parting gift such as sex then it describes a lot about the kind of person she knows.that offer is kinda demeaning you know.

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Most persons who commented have said it all. She may be doing you a favour. Although, at the end of the day, if it's meant to be, you'll both end up together. Best of luck.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by habsydiamond(m): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bro tank ur star say she flash u her intention, if na some ladies eh dem go won tap u, drain u, and squeeze u so that the next lady want find something to hold of u.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
czarr:
She put sex on the table bro grin
Take it and stop asking questions,before she reconsiders.

Sex can make a girl change her mind,good sex, so prepare for it grin

U're a wise man grin

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by TrollTrap: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
OP just take the sex and cut...dimples

Btw where's she doing this program you speak of smiley, I might be the good thing in life she wants over there. Thank
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Theultimate(m): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
May I just nail the issue, and psychologically present my conclusion(s)?
With all said by her........I arrive at the following conclusions:
1. The lady is really doing you favour(as already said by many).
2. She likes you most by being friend.
3. She doesn't want you to have a spoilt/half bread (she sees herself like that).
4. Finally and mostly important, she has a future issue or problem which she wouldn't want it to be a burden to you in the nearest future. E.g either "being infected or being barren" as a result of abortion or intake of drugs.(if her different pasts as said/stated by is to be considered).
SHALOM!
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by oodua1stson: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
The girl is offering you a parting sex and you're declining it?

What's wrong with you bro? You queer?
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Adeevah(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
If a girl give it to you like -take-...run for your life bro
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by donphilopus: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
seunmsg:
Guy, take the parting gift and move on. And you never can tell, if you deliver the parting gift well, she may reconsider and come back to date you.

This' what I've been waiting to read..Seeing what politicians have to say...Omenka, Caseless and TonyeBarcanista, what do you guys have to contribute na?
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by mikeweezy(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
guy just get .....as part in gift
;Dguy just get .....as part in gift
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by cbrass(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
hahahaha bro these guys sometimes don't get it and its appalling that ogs have came here and dropped knowledge about how the female mind works instead of them to learn and add their own flavour on how to keep their girls in check or get any girl they want they think kissing up a girls azz giving themselves off as wimps will get them to the destination.
tpia2 or a similar handler on nl dropped an amazing epistle about females and relationship they need to go read that MOFO.

you are right joh grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / When You Hold Her All Night (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.