Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear (12610 Views)

An Interview With Missgdope, Refiner And Krystalklear / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin whenever they put on their matching condom-tight outfits, I don't even wait for em to wear the cape before making my exit..

As for Godwin uwangwe and his many identities suffering from delusions of adequacy.. I hope he gets better soon..

Have you seen those niggaz in their tight red spandex??

You'll mistake them for chilli-pepper if you don't look properly. gringrin
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by SweetieConstie(f): 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
Refiner did well...smiley

MissGdope!!! You are incredibly awesome... You undoubtedly stole the show tonight dear!! Chop kiss sweetie!! kisskisskisskiss

MissGdope and MY ONE AND ONLY WONDERFUL AND INSCRUTABLY AWESOME QUEEN MIMZY have both got my vote till the finals! coolgringrincheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Refiner did well...smiley

MissGdope!!! You are incredibly awesome... You undoubtedly stole the show tonight dear!! Chop kiss sweetie!! kisskisskisskiss

MissGdope and MY ONE AND ONLY WONDERFUL AND INSCRUTABLY AWESOME QUEEN MIMZY have both got my vote till the finals! coolgringrincheesy

Ooshey!

TrendMimzyGdOPE! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:

Don't tell me you're falling for this crap? That's the nematode's alt. grin

Lol I don't even care.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
Park01:
u obviously looking for his trouble, plz for peace seek, modify that, he can never be a boy to anybody.. Plz is just a simple advice

I have told his friend to do so also

Dude, go to bed mehn.... NOBODY tells me what to do.....ESPECIALLY on nairaland!... Goodnight.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Fadedjeans: 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
It was laughable. Missgdope, you did well. You should be resting by now ' cause you're the only one deserving of it after today's interview. And to think loads of threads were created to slander mimzy yesterday ; I can't help but laugh. But I think anyone one who knows, knows.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Park01: 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Dude, go to bed mehn.... NOBODY tells me what to do.....ESPECIALLY on nairaland!... Goodnight.
is ok don't say Nicolas park didn't warn you.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by obiorathesubtle: 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:

Have you seen those niggaz in their tight red spandex??

You'll mistake them for chilli-pepper if you don't look properly. gringrin
grin I've had enough night and daymares in my lifetime, thank you very much..

grin God sees everything shaa.. I'm sure if all this happened before the bible was written..

They'd be a special verse for those two.. Sth like Timothy 39:65 And God was bored..
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by obiorathesubtle: 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fadedjeans:
It was laughable. Missgdope, you did well. You should be resting by now ' cause you're the only one deserving of it after today's interview. And to think loads of threads were created to slander mimzy yesterday ; I can't help but laugh. But I think everyone who knows, knows.
cheesy. Ehenaaa..
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Fadedjeans: 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy. Ehenaaa..

Lol, someone I know can defend herself, at least to a reasonable level. But the other, nah! I'm very sure cannot. And there's plenty of evidence to go with it. wink
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by obiorathesubtle: 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fadedjeans:

Lol, someone I know can defend herself, at least to a reasonable level. But the other, nah! I'm very sure cannot. And there's plenty of evidence to go with it. wink
grin but for the sake of the common ultimate goal..

There's no need to go borderline smiley smiley

Atleast not now..
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I've had enough night and daymares in my lifetime, thank you very much..

grin God sees everything shaa.. I'm sure if all this happened before the bible was written..

They'd be a special verse for those two.. Sth like Timothy 39:65 And God was bored..

I'm already bored seff undecided
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Fadedjeans: 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin but for the sake of the common ultimate goal..

There's no need to go borderline smiley smiley

Atleast not now..

And on that note, goodnight. smiley
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by obiorathesubtle: 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:

I'm already bored seff undecided
undecided yank on godwin

Or your arch-nemesis 'pot-bellied sugardaddy' cheesy
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by obiorathesubtle: 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fadedjeans:

And on that note, goodnight. smiley
Have a wonderful Night rest.. smiley
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by bayocute(m): 12:02am On Jun 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
MissGdöpe slayed today's interview. She was dexterous and original. No sugar-coating and attempt to appeal to voters. Let me stop here.
Seconded.[img]
ronald4lif:
MissGdöpe slayed today's interview. She was dexterous and original. No sugar-coating and attempt to appeal to voters. Let me stop here.
Seconded.[/img]
ronald4lif:
Seconded.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by GIYAZZ(m): 12:17am On Jun 18, 2016
Hmmm. . . I am undoubtedly impressed by the answers my girl, MissGdope gave in her interview today. I had always had confidence in her. She's a brilliant lady. A lady who possesses a different but positive charisma that places her in a league of her own.
Didn't I tell you guys?
Even before she started manifesting, I had always believed in her.
We were friends before this pageant, so I already had the opportunity to be the first from here to behold the glory of her highness. The goddess of beauty and soprano. (Like I usually call her) Lol. Yes, I'm proud of her!!! grin
Ada'm!! Nwa di oku!! Ukwu benze maramma!!! Nwa di OK!!!! cheesy wink grin
I love you so much, baby!! You made me so proud tonight!!! Wow!
You showed them class! Reflected your honest personality in every given answer!!!! cheesy
Nwa, oburo toko!!! Idi døpe ka your moniker!!!!!!

Baby, trust me. You're winning this. You got this crown. Just keep being you like you've always been. We are behind you!

Though, I'm sorry I wasn't around tonight. Or maybe for a while now. Like I told you on phone, I've been really busy. I had totally forgot about the interview today until it hit me.
I'm sorry, baby. Yeah, I know you've forgiven me already. Lol tongue wink

Now to everyone who supported MissGdope today. And to everyone who have been supporting her even prior to this day. I wanna say a big thank you to all of you!
Y'all have been totally awesome!!
You gave MissGdope your supports when she wanted it the most. You encouraged her and boosted her confidence with all the positive comments in the interview thread.
Your encouraging words went along way in keeping her on the right path. Even when her team was not fully present.
You showed her love, and we appreciate it!

And shout out to Mimzy and her team. We appreciate your supports. Shout out to Laveda, Adeh, Muva and everybody. Y'all did a great job!! Yo, Kinglekan, I'm sorry, Lol. But I'm here now o! You held the team down for real. Kudos!

We wanna thank you all for standing for our girl, MissGdope. Thank you, Thank you!

We appreciate. God bless you all!!!

Meanwhile, before I go, I need y'all to remember to vote MissGdope for Miss Nairaland 2016.
We will appreciate your votes. Thank you all!!!!

Tally ho!!!

#TeamMissGdope #TeamBrain #TeamSwag #TeamIntelligence #TeamDopeness #CampaignManager cool

Cc; Transformium, Kinglekan, Abumikey, Sosiqdude, Dyt97, DopeJemi, Drokoroafor, illverbz

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:20am On Jun 18, 2016
qhutetomsel:
MissGdope loads of kisses for you kiss kiss kiss kiss

Refiner: never knew you were this good. Although you were going off point. But if I may ask can you shed more light on what jefferyjamez pointed out? because I want to believe you don't mean that

You are beautiful....

Be my friend for just 2 days ..

forget what the guy said, refiner is just a cool, innocent lady...

Am following you like MTN...
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by alobright17(m): 12:29am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Oooh no! Not again.

Am sure refiner is the next in line to be charged with all forms of criminal offences. undecided
abeg clear for road make trailer no jam you ooo
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by dominique(f): 12:57am On Jun 18, 2016
exporters101:
Dominique come here pls. I need you to explain to me why you're so bias. You keep locking any thread that doesn't favour you or your candidate Mimzy. No wonder you were absent yesterday and when someone created a thread on it, you blocked it.

Now major concern for calling you out is simple, i created two threads today, you hid one and locked one. I'm still waiting for my last against to be unlocked as no sensible explanation has been made as to whether Mimzy is a married contestant or a single contestant.

I hope you don't hide this post again but give us a reason for your biased attitude in this contest because so far, we can't trust you.

Exactly why are you hyperventilating because your thread was removed? Yours is not the first thread attacking a contestant that got hidden it blocked. All we're trying to do is make the miss Nairaland competitionas scandal free as possible, you running around digging out posts from ages ago and frustrating that effort. If you can't support your favourite without tarnishing another, then it's better not to post at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by hibiscus76(f): 3:51am On Jun 18, 2016
My observations:

Why does it seem like people were scared refiner was going to flop? More like people don't have confidence in her, some even believe there was impersonation in her interview..just saying oo

Missgdope is obviously very intelligent and needs to be commended..nice one

Kyrstalklear seems to be very unserious and shows a non challant attitude, little wonder she has little or no supporters at all

Runs out
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin the way you typed haters like you have the slightest idea how it feels to have haters
yea i do have the slightest idea on how it feels to have haters tongue..

you know having haters makes 1 stronger, take ur president 4 example, do you know how many people wished he was dead or that he could just be impeached? But still the dude doesn't care.

I have a feeling that you are also part of his hater tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by dollyjoy(f): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2016
alobright17:
abeg clear for road make trailer no jam you ooo
Who wan jam me?
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by kinglekan: 8:36am On Jun 18, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Hmmm. . . I am undoubtedly impressed by the answers my girl, MissGdope gave in her interview today. I had always had confidence in her. She's a brilliant lady. A lady who possesses a different but positive charisma that places her in a league of her own.
Didn't I tell you guys?
Even before she started manifesting, I had always believed in her.
We were friends before this pageant, so I already had the opportunity to be the first from here to behold the glory of her highness. The goddess of beauty and soprano. (Like I usually call her) Lol. Yes, I'm proud of her!!! grin
Ada'm!! Nwa di oku!! Ukwu benze maramma!!! Nwa di OK!!!! cheesy wink grin
I love you so much, baby!! You made me so proud tonight!!! Wow!
You showed them class! Reflected your honest personality in every given answer!!!! cheesy
Nwa, oburo toko!!! Idi døpe ka your moniker!!!!!!

Baby, trust me. You're winning this. You got this crown. Just keep being you like you've always been. We are behind you!

Though, I'm sorry I wasn't around tonight. Or maybe for a while now. Like I told you on phone, I've been really busy. I had totally forgot about the interview today until it hit me.
I'm sorry, baby. Yeah, I know you've forgiven me already. Lol tongue wink

Now to everyone who supported MissGdope today. And to everyone who have been supporting her even prior to this day. I wanna say a big thank you to all of you!
Y'all have been totally awesome!!
You gave MissGdope your supports when she wanted it the most. You encouraged her and boosted her confidence with all the positive comments in the interview thread.
Your encouraging words went along way in keeping her on the right path. Even when her team was not fully present.
You showed her love, and we appreciate it!

And shout out to Mimzy and her team. We appreciate your supports. Shout out to Laveda, Adeh, Muva and everybody. Y'all did a great job!! Yo, Kinglekan, I'm sorry, Lol. But I'm here now o! You held the team down for real. Kudos!

We wanna thank you all for standing for our girl, MissGdope. Thank you, Thank you!

We appreciate. God bless you all!!!

Meanwhile, before I go, I need y'all to remember to vote MissGdope for Miss Nairaland 2016.
We will appreciate your votes. Thank you all!!!!

Tally ho!!!

#TeamMissGdope #TeamBrain #TeamSwag #TeamIntelligence #TeamDopeness #CampaignManager cool

Cc; Transformium, Kingl.ekan, Abumikey, Sosiqdude, Dyt97, DopeJemi, Drokoroafor, illverbz

Nice speech Boss!! ☆

MissGdope Thumbs up once again. Keep being real, honest and original. We are proud to be on your team.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by KingCobra234: 8:36am On Jun 18, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you lot be creating fake accounts to attack. Pathetic!
Time registered: May 15, 2016.

Why not attack with your real account?

Alright, Zenayia aka BentleyRoyce. smiley
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by alobright17(m): 8:51am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Who wan jam me?
Trailer wey fail break on top of hill
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by dollyjoy(f): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2016
alobright17:

Trailer wey fail break on top of hill
Eeehen, who are you supporting self? Refi.er abi mim.....zr?
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by alobright17(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Eeehen, who are you supporting self? Refi.er abi mim.....zr?
You no even ask me if na tea or indomie I go take for breakfast grin Na to ask me if na R or M I dey vote for hmmmm God is watching u.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2016
KingCobra234:

Alright, Zenayia aka BentleyRoyce. smiley
??
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by GIYAZZ(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2016
I see you, KingLekan!

DRISKLEF:

HARSHTAG - MimzyGdope
cc Giyazz
Lol, I see you, bro. MissGdope for the crown! cheesy

MimzyGdope all the way!!! wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by DRISKLEF(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2016
GIYAZZ:
I see you, KingLekan!
Lol, I see you, bro. MissGdope for the crown! cheesy
MimzyGdope all the way!!! wink
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by naijaboiy: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2016
DRISKLEF:
naijaboiy , you've got a mail.
Replied.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Breaks Silence On Alleged Leaked S3x Video / Does Pouting Make Girls Any Sexier? Share Your Pictures ! / 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Miss You Forev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.