Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear (12619 Views)

An Interview With Missgdope, Refiner And Krystalklear / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by kinglekan: 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Werey.. your contestant try today grin

Gracias Boss! grin

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Donlino(m): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I will pretend it wasn't me you were referring to....I will just pretend I didn't see it. grin

I know that tone!! Hahahaha.... Chenko!!

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
Donlino:

She fit pay? undecided
You suppose know when person dey Joke...
If you are truly angry outside Nairaland, enjoy...
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Tell that kid to take his time, he has been biting more than he can swallow.

Since when did I become your messenger? undecided

If you have any issue with him, mention his moniker and trash it out with him undecided

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by obiorathesubtle: 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
cheesy So.. Who will be my sparring partner for tonight?
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Gracias Boss! grin

She has my vote wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] You finally used the smile emoji. wink [/email]
i used it, cos i felt like. And not because you asked me 2tongue
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I will pretend it wasn't me you were referring to....I will just pretend I didn't see it. grin

Sorry to burst your bubble kid, its you I'm referring to.

Aren't you a kid?

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Donlino(m): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You suppose know when person dey Joke...

If you are truly angry outside Nairaland, enjoy...

Go call her come....I get questions for her!.... as mods ban me for main thread... I must to ask my own!! grin

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

How re you you babe? I guess you enjoyed today s interview all thanks to our refiner?
am fyn o. Refiner really made us proud today

haters keep hating & we will keep shining tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Sorry to burst your bubble kid, its you I'm referring to.

Aren't you a kid?

Hahahaha Oh you poor child..... don't let what you think you know or saw Deceive you....a word is enough... wink

I no get issues with you.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Tell that kid to take his time, he has been biting more than he can swallow.

I can't remember applying for the post of a messenger in your company undecided

If you have any issue with him, mention his moniker and trash it out with him undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:

Baba for the females, I fear you but I no run grin
See them. Na so dem dey take deceive naive guys like us. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by YorubaWoman: 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
undecided

undecided

undecided undecided
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by obiorathesubtle: 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
am fyn o. Refiner really made us proud today

haters keep hating & we will keep shining tongue grin
grin the way you typed haters like you have the slightest idea how it feels to have haters

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Donlino:

I know that tone!! Hahahaha.... Chenko!!

Lol no mind all this small small boys wey dey learn work...go just dey annoy person.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by ronald4lif(m): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
kinglekan:

You know sey i get eyes for better thing nah bros Ronaldo. grin

Yea, she be better thing, can't agree less. Me no know say she dey that witty until today o and never come across her handle until this contest. Kabiyesi, the talent digger, I hail o. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
i used it, cos i felt like. And not because you asked me 2tongue
[email] Lol [/email]
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by DRISKLEF(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
mattonnairaland:
Krystaklear was not in this interview
Talk about prior preparation preventing poor performance.

Dont know, i always have this inner compasion for minors of any sort or place. smileysadsadsmiley
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Donlino(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol no mind all this small small boys wey dey learn work...go just dey annoy person.

Ignore them abeg. grin.......we get talk o

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by ronald4lif(m): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
iAmCharis:
Samu here cheesy
I came seeing accolades everywhere. They never see us coming through! #TeamSilentKiller #TeamTalkLess #TeamMissGdope lipsrsealed grin

We go relate later wink

Who be this braggadocio? undecided
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Donlino:

Ignore them abeg. grin.......we get talk o

You know where to find me cool
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Laveda(f): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I always throw Tantrum at refiner? undecided

Who be this pap brain?! undecided

If you have nothing to say get off my screen......

You get time Jeff. undecided
Free these people

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by DRISKLEF(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:

My chairman, I loyal. cool
Greetings brother.
You're obviously having a great time with the weekend, cool. Evening man!

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
Laveda:

You get time Jeff. undecided
Free these people

Lol I'm done here o nne.... I thought they were rational humans..... I thought wrong.

Make I go play for Auto Section! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
Donlino:

Go call her come....I get questions for her!.... as mods ban me for main thread... I must to ask my own!! grin

You bin don dey give wahala na....

Na him dey knack you ban... hahahaha hahahaha...

Oya, make I give you her number, make you call am.

She will pick up...
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Who be this braggadocio? undecided
Bragging rights gringrin

Ntooooooooooooooorrrrrrr cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by onstelly(f): 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
refiner:

Am not tribalistic dear...

my close pal is a Yoruba girl... Omolara..

But do you know....

That the first insult that made me think about my life was given to me by a Yoruba guy.... ever since I became defensive..

Put yourself in my shoes

Thank dear...
You don't need to reply ignore biko
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MzzTega(f): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
Jarizod:
u are beautiful I can't deny that smiley

Thank you.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by yasolan(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
I haven't really been following this miss nairaland thingy ..but I was fortunate to follow the thread from start..but couldn't end it..my bad..would have loved to drop some comments

When one sees intelligence one should learn to respect it..I was impressed MissGdope ..welldone
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Laveda(f): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol I'm done here o nne.... I thought they were rational humans..... I thought wrong.

Make I go play for Auto Section! cheesy

Better! wink
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by olanshile2016(m): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
it was awesome mehn,refiner has my vote

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS / Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.