Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear (12621 Views)

An Interview With Missgdope, Refiner And Krystalklear / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by GIYAZZ(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2016
kinglekan:

Mr David Cameron, Prime Minister Abott wetin u wan tell our queen o? You don start abi?

U nor dey take eye see beauty with brains bah? You cannur look and troway face shey? grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by scentmarlc(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2016
dominique:

Exactly why are you hyperventilating because your thread was removed? Yours is not the first thread attacking a contestant that got hidden it blocked. All we're trying to do is make the miss Nairaland competitionas scandal free as possible, you running around digging out posts from ages ago and frustrating that effort. If you can't support your favourite without tarnishing another, then it's better not to post at all.

Ello bae, u scarce pass tomato diz days. Wataguan naa
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by scentmarlc(m): 10:56am On Jun 18, 2016
The winner lies within refiner, mimzy and missgdope.....Others can swim in the pond for all i care. Durrrr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Jangbajantis: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Missgdope cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by demzylahot(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
It was Awesome mehn! Refiner killed it grin
u r supporting her?

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
demzylahot:
u r supporting her?
yea i am, any p?
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Donlino(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You bin don dey give wahala na....

Na him dey knack you ban... hahahaha hahahaha...

Oya, make I give you her number, make you call am.

She will pick up...

No worry grin
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
Donlino:

No worry grin
I dey expect your vote oooo....
Thanks bro...
Just for refiner...
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Donlino(m): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I dey expect your vote oooo....

Thanks bro...

Just for refiner...

Make she see me for my office first.... then she will gimme 5 reasons why I,Don Lino, should vote for her.

*lights Cuban Cigar*
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Donlino:

Make she see me for my office first.... then she will gimme 5 reasons why I,Don Lino, should vote for her.

*lights Cuban Cigar*

Hahahahahaha....

Senior man...

I go drag am come office.... tell secretary make she no bounce me ooo....

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by yamandegg: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
scentmarlc:
The winner lies within refiner, mimzy and missgdope.....Others can swim in the pond for all i care. Durrrr

Refiner and MissGdope will get more votes than lanicky and ivyy on Nairaland??

Interesting, but your opinion is respected.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Cherlene(f): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
Beauty is FLAWLESS, but intelligence is LETHAL! Kindly vote IVYY for [Miss Nairaland 2016] JoinTheTeamIvyyLeague...
https://www.nairaland.com/ivyy

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Donlino(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahahahahaha....

Senior man...

I go drag am come office.... tell secretary make she no bounce me ooo....

Better cool
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by scentmarlc(m): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
yamandegg:

Refiner and MissGdope will get more votes than lanicky and ivyy on Nairaland??

Interesting, but your opinion is respected.

Shebi uno travel? sit and watch
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by yamandegg: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
scentmarlc:

Shebi uno travel? sit and watch

The way I sat, watched and supported you when you contested and we all know how that went. It is alright wink

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by demzylahot(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
yea i am, any p?
None..I don't like ps
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Donlino(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
refiner:

Thanks dear...

Aunty.... I saw your notification..... hafa.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
scentmarlc:

Thanks a lot sir...

I beg for your Vote sir...

It is worth a lot....

Thanks...for refiner...
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
scentmarlc:

Scent... Howdy
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Jason21(m): 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
it's on for missgdope!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by scentmarlc(m): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
mimzy:

Scent... Howdy

Baebieeeeee
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
scentmarlc:

Baebieeeeee

You've been MIA..

hope you're good
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Ls0fdk(m): 5:56am On Jun 19, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Hmmm. . . I am undoubtedly impressed by the answers my girl, MissGdope gave in her interview today. I had always had confidence in her. She's a brilliant lady. A lady who possesses a different but positive charisma that places her in a league of her own.
Didn't I tell you guys?
Even before she started manifesting, I had always believed in her.
We were friends before this pageant, so I already had the opportunity to be the first from here to behold the glory of her highness. The goddess of beauty and soprano. (Like I usually call her) Lol. Yes, I'm proud of her!!! grin
Ada'm!! Nwa di oku!! Ukwu benze maramma!!! Nwa di OK!!!! cheesy wink grin
I love you so much, baby!! You made me so proud tonight!!! Wow!
You showed them class! Reflected your honest personality in every given answer!!!! cheesy
Nwa, oburo toko!!! Idi døpe ka your moniker!!!!!!

Baby, trust me. You're winning this. You got this crown. Just keep being you like you've always been. We are behind you!

Though, I'm sorry I wasn't around tonight. Or maybe for a while now. Like I told you on phone, I've been really busy. I had totally forgot about the interview today until it hit me.
I'm sorry, baby. Yeah, I know you've forgiven me already. Lol tongue wink

Now to everyone who supported MissGdope today. And to everyone who have been supporting her even prior to this day. I wanna say a big thank you to all of you!
Y'all have been totally awesome!!
You gave MissGdope your supports when she wanted it the most. You encouraged her and boosted her confidence with all the positive comments in the interview thread.
Your encouraging words went along way in keeping her on the right path. Even when her team was not fully present.
You showed her love, and we appreciate it!

And shout out to Mimzy and her team. We appreciate your supports. Shout out to Lave.da, A.deh, Muva and everybody. Y'all did a great job!! Yo, Kingle.kan, I'm sorry, Lol. But I'm here now o! You held the team down for real. Kudos!

We wanna thank you all for standing for our girl, MisGdope. Thank you, Thank you!

We appreciate. God bless you all!!!

Meanwhile, before I go, I need y'all to remember to vote MisGdope for Miss Nairaland 2016.
We will appreciate your votes. Thank you all!!!!

Tally ho!!!

#TeamMissGdope #TeamBrain #TeamSwag #TeamIntelligence #TeamDopeness #CampaignManager cool

Cc; Transfomium, Kingekan, Abmikey, Sosqdude, Dyt7, DopeJmi, Drokroafor, illerbz
Your girl performed excellently. Kudos
#teammimzy
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by scentmarlc(m): 7:02am On Jun 19, 2016
mimzy:

You've been MIA..

hope you're good

Me MIA kwa? uno dey watch NTA news?
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 7:54am On Jun 19, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Hmmm. . . I am undoubtedly impressed by the answers my girl, MissGdope gave in her interview today. I had always had confidence in her. She's a brilliant lady. A lady who possesses a different but positive charisma that places her in a league of her own.
Didn't I tell you guys?
We were friends before this pageant, so I already had the opportunity to be the first from here to behold the glory of her highness. The goddess of beauty and soprano. (Like I usually call her) Lol. Yes, I'm proud of her!!! grin
You showed them class! Reflected your honest personality in every given answer!!!! cheesy

Baby, trust me. You're winning this. You got this crown. Just keep being you like you've always been. We are behind you!

Though, I'm sorry I wasn't around tonight. Or maybe for a while now. Like I told you on phone, I've been really busy. I had totally forgot about the interview today until it hit me.

Now to everyone who supported MissGdope today. And to everyone who have been supporting her even prior to this day. I wanna say a big thank you to all of you!
You gave MissGdope your supports when she wanted it the most. You encouraged her and boosted her confidence with all the positive comments in the interview thread.
Your encouraging words went along way in keeping her on the right path. Even when her team was not fully present.

And shout out to Mimzy and her team. We appreciate your supports. Shout out to Laveda, Adeh, Muva and everybody. Y'all did a great job!! Yo, Kinglekan, I'm sorry, Lol. But I'm here now o! You held the team down for real. Kudos!

We wanna thank you all for standing for our girl, MissGdope. Thank you, Thank you!

Meanwhile, before I go, I need y'all to remember to vote MissGdope for Miss Nairaland 2016.

Tally ho!!!

#TeamMissGdope #TeamBrain #TeamSwag #TeamIntelligence #TeamDopeness #CampaignManager cool

Cc; Transformium, Kinglekan, Abumikey, Sosiqdude, Dyt97, DopeJemi, Drokoroafor, illverbz

She did marvellously well. I served a ban all-thru yesterday, so I couldn't reply you. If you're on Bbm, kindly PM me your pin.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by GIYAZZ(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ls0fdk:

Your girl performed excellently. Kudos
#teammimzy
Thanks, man. MissGdope all the way!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by GIYAZZ(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
MUVA:

She did marvellously well. I served a ban all-thru yesterday, so I couldn't reply you. If you're on Bbm, kindly PM me your pin.
Why don't i just drop it here? 5C216447

Thanks for the support. smiley

MissGdope all the way!!!

Vote MissGdope!

Support MissGdope!!! cheesy

1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by GIYAZZ(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jason21:
it's on for missgdope!
I see you, sire. How can I reach you privately? We got some things to talk about. smiley

MissGdope for the crown!!!!! cheesy tongue wink grin
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by DrOkoroafor(m): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Didn't I tell you guys?

And shout out to Mimzy and her team. We appreciate your supports. Shout out to Laveda, Adeh, Muva and everybody. Y'all did a great job!! Yo, Kinglekan, I'm sorry, Lol. But I'm here now o! You held the team down for real. Kudos!

We wanna thank you all for standing for our girl, MissGdope. Thank you, Thank you!

Meanwhile, before I go, I need y'all to remember to vote MissGdope for Miss Nairaland 2016.

Tally ho!!!

Cc; Transformium, Kinglekan, Abumikey, Sosiqdude, Dyt97, DopeJemi, Drokoroafor, illverbz
#TeamMissGdope!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by stobery(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2016

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Funjosh(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2016
Cherlene:

Beauty is FLAWLESS, but intelligence is LETHAL! Kindly vote IVYY for [Miss Nairaland 2016] JoinTheTeamIvyyLeague...
https://www.nairaland.com/ivyy

Tell Ivyy she dey vex me angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lockdown: 17-year-old  Impregnates His Two Sisters / Why Do Naija Guys Take Milk & Malt Or Banana And Egg Blend After A Sex Romp? / 10 Types Of Male Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.