Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear (12609 Views)

An Interview With Missgdope, Refiner And Krystalklear / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by DRISKLEF(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
naijaboiy , you've got a mail.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Hahahaha Oh you poor child..... don't let what you think you know or saw Deceive you....a word is enough... wink

I no get issues with you.

Its all right bro, let's forget everything that just happened.

Hope you re cool?
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by senibo1: 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
onstelly:

You don't need to reply ignore biko
are u still online? u guys should go to bed, I'm working on something right now, he will definitely hear from me.

this is laughably "tribalistc bigot" ok, I will visit her own thread, she'd tell me why she's against other religion... kettle be calling pot black.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

Exactly, my KINI has got a mind of its own - it just won't do what I ask it to. sad grin grin

Bahd GUYSSSS grin

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
yasolan:
I haven't really been following this miss nairaland thingy ..but I was fortunate to follow the thread from start..but couldn't end it..my bad..would have loved to drop some comments

When one sees intelligence one should learn to respect it..I was impressed MissGdope ..welldone
thank you! smiley
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
kinglekan:

E good as you mention am again oo. Am sure he probably wasn't aware tho. Can't blame him sha, the contest took a different toll after the whole merry bet saga and oga at d top. we don too tey ontop dis contest.

But glad Gdope did remarkably well today grin

She did well and I'm proud we've got ladies like she and Mimzy who can match looks with wits and make a regular girl green with envy! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by qhutetomsel(f): 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
im just telling u d truth. naturally i wnt mention u becaus there is nothing that will link chris brown to funke akindele. have a nice day.
laveda

What is this one saying? undecided angry
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Its all right bro, let's forget everything that just happened.

Hope you re cool?

I'm cool....I have no issues with refiner.... dunno where your boy got that notion from.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by kinglekan: 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Yea, she be better thing, can't agree less. Me no know say she dey that witty until today o and never come across her handle until this contest. Kabiyesi, the talent digger, I hail o. grin

Buhahahhhaha...my belle ooo

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
iAmCharis:
See them. Na so dem dey take deceive naive guys like us. cheesy

See the list of my role models:

1. Agapecharis

2. Agapecharis

3. Agapecharis

4. Iamcharis

5. Iamcharis

6. Iamcharis

7. Iamcharis

8. Iamcharis

9. Iamcharis

10. Dangote gringrin

After you na still you! gringringrin
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by qhutetomsel(f): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
MissGdope loads of kisses for you kiss kiss kiss kiss

Refiner: never knew you were this good. Although you were going off point. But if I may ask can you shed more light on what jefferyjamez pointed out? because I want to believe you don't mean that
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Laveda(f): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
qhutetomsel:
laveda

What is this one saying? undecided angry

Tomsel cheesy

I don't even understand him, reason I ignored!
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Mediapace: 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Miss Adaolisa & optional1 you have my vote already till final no matter how the campaign is .

Onstelly i saw your mentions,i didn't follow the thread cos i was seriously busy offline and some frustrated Magas here on NL

Accept my Apology
refiner:

Thank you so much... I want to believe that we are going to have fun this evening! Am happy to be here... and i want to use this opportunity to say thank you to all my friends and supporters! I will be very fast in answering my questions due to my time constraint and i hope the moderator follows suit....God Bless Nairaland and all its members!

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I'm cool....I have no issues with refiner.... dunno where your boy got that notion from.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by qhutetomsel(f): 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
Laveda:

Tomsel cheesy

I don't even understand him, reason I ignored!
#sigh

He needs help! grin grin

How are you jaweh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy So.. Who will be my sparring partner for tonight?

Pick me! Pick me!! embarassed
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Park01: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

bro what's up? I saw ur mention, sorry I was late.
Who is he calling ur boy?
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by obiorathesubtle: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:

Pick me! Pick me!! embarassed
*looks around*

Is there anyone else in this class ready to spar apart from gandhi over here?? No one?? Nobody??

Alright.. You with the ugly M and that UVA thingy on your neck.. Come forward!

State your name and how you wish to spar..

And please.. No "kinis" grin
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Laveda(f): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
qhutetomsel:
#sigh

He needs help! grin grin

How are you jaweh?

Lol don't mind him.
I'm good, yourself? smiley
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by onstelly(f): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mediapace:
Miss Adaolisa & optional1 you have my vote already till final no matter how the campaign is .

Onstelly i saw your mentions,i didn't follow the thread cos i was seriously busy offline and some frustrated Magas here on NL

Accept my Apology
No p apology accepted
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
*looks around*

Is there anyone else in this class ready to spar apart from gandhi over here?? No one?? Nobody??

Alright.. You with the ugly M and that UVA thingy on your neck.. Come forward!

State your name and how you wish to spar..

And please.. No "kinis" grin

Is this how you do it? grin
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MarysMeal: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
Just coming back from 2 weeks ban. (3rd -17th).

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Park01: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I'm cool....I have no issues with refiner.... dunno where.
who u calling his boy? are u ok? u better modify b4 he wakes up tomorrow to see that.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by obiorathesubtle: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
MarysMeal:
grin pun intended.. Mary's Meal.. Mod's Meal for 2 weeks..
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Park01:
who u calling his boy? are u ok? u better modify b4 he wakes up tomorrow to see that.

..and when he wakes up to see it what will he do?......Caplocks or embolden me to death? undecided
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
MarysMeal:

Welcome back Boss cool

Like OBJ, you go soon port from jail to Aso Rock grin
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by obiorathesubtle: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:

And by "cultists" I'm sure you're referring to godwin uwangue and his side-chic maxi? grin
grin whenever they put on their matching condom-tight outfits, I don't even wait for em to wear the cape before making my exit..

As for Godwin uwangwe and his many identities suffering from delusions of adequacy.. I hope he gets better soon..

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Park01: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

..and when he wakes up to see it what will he do?......Caplocks or embolden me to death? undecided
u obviously looking for his trouble, plz for peace seek, modify that, he can never be a boy to anybody.. Plz is just a simple advice

I have told his friend to do so also
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Don't tell me you're falling for this crap? That's the nematode's alt. grin
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by pussypounder(m): 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
MissGdope:

thank you! smiley

would you mind if i juggle your watermelons before coming inside your mouth? kiss

8 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Breaks Silence On Alleged Leaked S3x Video / Does Pouting Make Girls Any Sexier? Share Your Pictures !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.