Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) (20620 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 12:39am On Sep 03, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Shut up jor
You guys claim women want gender equality and yet we still  have to submissive to u, where is the equality in that?
When women talk abt wooing and a man being in charge, u guys bring out the gender equality card. Pathetic angry
Broke ass negros cheesy
We don't want y'all to be submissive . . .
Women have placed mutual respect on the table and we've accepted the deal.

So you can't hold on to the perks that only come with the other side.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 12:43am On Sep 03, 2009
oyinda.:

lol. r u one of those "engaged" ones?

Of course. . . . . .I had to get engaged to avoid y'all daughters of Jezebel prowling the streets these days.

yea but size doesn't matter too much unless the girl is loose down there  lipsrsealed right? since the girls are complaining about that part too much. lol

Of course, size matters.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 12:44am On Sep 03, 2009
eldee:

We don't want y'all to be submissive . . .

Really? cuz i am 4eva gonna quote on that. .  .

Women have placed mutual respect on the table and we've accepted the deal.
So you can't hold on to the perks that only come with the other side.

Oh Lawd. . . . Is there any real guy other anymore??
lemme guess if u also get married, u and ur wife will split the bills into 50-50 right? or better yet u will also become house husband and look after the kids while ur wife works instead . . . . . Huh? grin

What is the world becoming? undecided
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 12:44am On Sep 03, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Shut up jor
You guys claim women want gender equality and yet we still  have to submissive to u, where is the equality in that?
When women talk abt wooing and a man being in charge, u guys bring out the gender equality card. Pathetic angry
Broke ass negros cheesy
Submission is a MUST wink cool  not a need my dear. I think u'll also find its the women rather than the men that do that(play gender equality card). Broke ass niggu or not,remember we Men deserve a bit of Tender Loving Care wink wink cool.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 12:47am On Sep 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

Submission is a MUST wink cool  not a need my dear. I think u'll also find its the women rather than the men that do that(play gender equality card). Broke ass niggu or not,remember we Men deserve a bit of Tender Loving Care wink wink cool.

And we dont, right?
and submission is a must? Why shud i be submissive to a man that does nothing for me? undecided
instead he even takes from life.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 12:48am On Sep 03, 2009
This is a pathetic issue.
To each his own and kind.
I dont want my man to feel obliged to pay my bills and stuff but show me , woo me, let me know why you singled me out. This has nothing to do with gender equality.It's about playing your assumed roles. And if its the lady asking you out too,its behoves her then to woo you and let you know why she chose and wants you.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 12:50am On Sep 03, 2009
TOPE2000!:

lemme guess if u also get married, u and your wife will split the bills into 50-50 right? or better yet u will also become house husband and look after the kids while your wife works instead . . . . . Huh? grin

yes ke. Whats wrong with dat? Didn't our marriage vow say  'For  Richer For Poorer'.
TOPE2000!:

The world is not becoming anything jare tongue. Men are only expressing their love of gender equality.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 12:51am On Sep 03, 2009
tubabie:

I dont want my man to feel obliged to pay my bills and stuff but show me , woo me, let me know why you singled me out. This has nothing to do with gender equality.It's about playing your assumed roles. And if its the lady asking you out too,its behoves her then to woo you and let you know why she chose and wants you.

I cud kiss you grin

chic2pimp:

yes ke. Whats wrong with dat? Didn't our marriage vow say 'For Richer For Poorer'. The world is not becoming anything jare tongue. Men are only expressing their love of gender equality.

I pity whoeva end up with some of youse grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 12:56am On Sep 03, 2009
tubabie:

'Playing our assumed roles' is a form sexism jare tongue. Gone are the days when Men and Women had established roles. This is the 21st century grin cool.
TOPE2000!:

And we dont, right?
and submission is a must? Why shud i be submissive to a man that does nothing for me? undecided
instead he even takes from life.
Submission is a 'MUST' jare. No Submission,No Marriage simple as ABC cool cool cool. He takes nothing away from u. He wants things to be shared 50-50(gender equality) thats all.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 12:58am On Sep 03, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Really? cuz i am 4eva gonna quote on that. .  .
It's my word sis . . . take it to thebank

TOPE2000!:

lemme guess if u also get married, u and your wife will split the bills into 50-50 right? or better yet u will also become house husband and look after the kids while your wife works instead . . . . . Huh? grin

It's simple . . . when I wanna take care of the kids, my boss gives me 14 days, when you guys ask, you get three months.
Of course I won't ask her to split bills, just to make a reasonable contribtion.
Afterall she gets the house after divorce.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 1:00am On Sep 03, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I cud kiss you grin
Yeah the cheeks will just be fine tongue grin

chic2pimp:

'Playing our assumed roles' is a form sexism jare tongue. Gone are the days when Men and Women had established roles. This is the 21st century grin
Yeah right!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chamotex(m): 1:00am On Sep 03, 2009
TOPE2000!:

The ones still worth fighting another girl for  grin so we will take our chances wink

Heheheheh . . .thot so

No wonder you wanted to trade blows with Vaneesa.  cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 1:01am On Sep 03, 2009
chamotex:

No wonder you wanted to trade blows with Vaneesa.  cheesy grin grin grin grin

Lol. and Katie too cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 1:12am On Sep 03, 2009
eldee:

It's simple . . . when I wanna take care of the kids, my boss gives me 14 days, when you guys ask, you get three months.
Of course I won't ask her to split bills, just to make a reasonable contribtion.
Afterall she gets the house after divorce.
Abi ooo. Make u help me tell them.
tubabie:

Yeah right!
Wetin be lie I talk dere now ehn iyawo?
TOPE2000!:

I pity whoeva end up with some of youse grin
Na u sabi jare. The Wifey will be just fine thanx. SOLIDARITY FOREVER(* 3 times),we shall always fight for our right cool cool cool.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chamotex(m): 1:13am On Sep 03, 2009
tubabie:

Lol. and Katie too cheesy

Tope is a kick-boxing Champion. Don't under-estimate her
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 1:20am On Sep 03, 2009
tubabie:

I dont want my man to feel obliged to pay my bills and stuff but show me , woo me, let me know why you singled me out. This has nothing to do with gender equality.It's about playing your assumed roles. And if its the lady asking you out too,its behoves her then to woo you and let you know why she chose and wants you
How about the good ol' 'actions speak louder than gifts' method?? cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by smurf1(f): 1:21am On Sep 03, 2009
yeah whatever happened to guys being gentlemen and not jerks? undecided
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 1:28am On Sep 03, 2009
eldee:

How about the good ol' 'actions speak louder than gifts' method?? cheesy

Wooing isn't all about the gifts although you have to agree with me that when you like/love someone you tend to want to give them gifts.
Yes we want you to act it(woo) . . . . . . call her, show interest in her more than the obvious, communicate and note if the woman feels you then she reciprocates.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 1:30am On Sep 03, 2009
~smurf:

Good question but wrong sex(switch men for women).
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Donvilo(m): 1:38am On Sep 03, 2009
~smurf:

That's a good question, şenörîtá. smiley
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 1:48am On Sep 03, 2009
chamotex:

No wonder you wanted to trade blows with Vaneesa. cheesy grin grin grin grin

lmao. . . tell her to stop stalking me jare

~smurf:

I WONDER undecided

tubabie:

Wooing isn't all about the gifts although you have to agree with me that when you like/love someone you tend to want to give them gifts.
Yes we want you to act it(woo) . . . . . . call her, show interest in her more than the obvious, communicate and note if the woman feels you then she reciprocates.

Amen sis kiss
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 1:50am On Sep 03, 2009
tubabie:

To me . . . gifts during wooing stage end at flowers. . . c'est fini
Why should I spend $$$ on sumone I don't know if we're compatible??

~smurf:

Not handing out gifts on every second date doesn't make me a jerk . . . it makes me sumone who respects you enough to know that I cannot use gifts to influence your decision bout how far you want the relationship to go.

I have nothing against spending half my salary on gifts for a patner/spouse when we're into the relationship already, not trying to buy her off at the very begining. . .
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 2:00am On Sep 03, 2009
eldee:

To me . . . gifts during wooing stage end at flowers. . . c'est fini
Why should I spend $$$ on sumone I don't know if we're compatible??
Not handing out gifts on every second date doesn't make me a jerk . . . it makes me sumone who respects you enough to know that I cannot use gifts to influence your decision bout how far you want the relationship to go.

I have nothing against spending half my salary on gifts for a patner/spouse when we're into the relationship already, not trying to buy her off at the very begining. . .

I said earlier its not all about the gifts but more about the other salient acts. Wooing is anything you do to influence and incline another person to be romantically involved with you.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 2:11am On Sep 03, 2009
tubabie:

I said earlier its not all about the gifts but more about the other salient acts. Wooing is anything you do to influence and incline another person to be romantically involved with you.
Exactly what I said . . . if it's anything a man does to influence how attracted sumone is to him with the aim of starting a relationship, he should not use money.
Wooing should be the one place where your personality trumps everything else.
It just doesn't make sense . . . it's disrespectful to ladies, it's not how true gentlemen should act and it is just wrong.

I will find it offensive if someone did it to me, so why should I do it to someone else??
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 2:12am On Sep 03, 2009
^^ Good we are on the same page now. smiley
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 2:19am On Sep 03, 2009
ELDEE has finally been bullied into submission grin grin grin . . . . . . . . . nah wa for women's charms sha.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 2:21am On Sep 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

ELDEE has finally been bullied into submission grin grin grin . . . . . . . . . nah wa for women's charms sha.

Bullied?? If anything I shushed all three of them . . .
Did you read my last two posts??
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 2:25am On Sep 03, 2009
Tssk Indeed. grin

We both agreed it aint all about the money and gifts at least.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 2:31am On Sep 03, 2009
tubabie:

Tssk Indeed. grin

Nah . . . you said it's not all about money
I said, it has nothing to do with money and gifts

You said it's the 'assumed role' of a man to woo with gifts.
I said it's disrespectful, stupid and not gentlemanly to do that.

You're sooo on a different page . . . I think you need a new book cheesy grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 2:33am On Sep 03, 2009
eldee:

Bullied?? If anything I shushed all three of them . . .
Did you read my last two posts??
If u truly shushed them, I say well done.
tubabie:

Tssk Indeed. grin

I think u'll find the poster meant money and gifts. Not once did I hear hugs and kisses.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 2:35am On Sep 03, 2009
eldee:

Was about to say she has suddenly changed her tone grin grin grin. Guess I was right after all. undecided undecided
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 2:36am On Sep 03, 2009
eldee:

You said it's the 'assumed role' of a man to woo with gifts.
I said it's disrespectful, stupid and not gentlemanly to do that.

You're sooo on a different page . . . I think you need a new book cheesy grin

Hey,stop twisting my views
I never said its the assumed role of a man to "woo with gifts ". . . . . . I said its the assumed role of a man to WOO however you wanna carry it out.
I went further by saying Wooing isnt all about money and gifts but has other salient parts often ignored.

tubabie:

Wooing isn't all about the gifts   although you have to agree with me that when you like/love someone you tend to want to give them gifts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? / Keke-napep wedding / Why Do Guys Love Yansh/booty??? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.