Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) (20647 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by oyinda3(f): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

The days of take me to the cinema before i kiss you are well and truly OVER.

i mean I know there is a shortage of men but was there ever an abundance? when? 'cause I want to be transported to those days 
u guys are lucky though. i wanna be able to pick n choose toooo from as many guys as possible!! lol and get loads of gifts in the process
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2009
oyinda.:

i mean I know there is a shortage of men but was there ever an abundance? when? 'cause I want to be transported to those days 

It was better ten years ago for women than what we have now.
Women of these days have no problems with shagging men that are already engaged. 10 years ago, they frown at the idea, let alone the action.

u guys are lucky though. i wanna be able to pick n choose toooo from as many guys as possible!! lol and get loads of gifts in the process

Go to Vietnam.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by oyinda3(f): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

Women of these days have no problems with shagging men that are already engaged. 10 years ago, they frown at the idea, let alone the action.

but doesn't that mean shortage of women for the single guys? i don't think that is true. u need to provide a better explanation

~Sauron~:

Go to Vietnam.

haha lucky vietnamese women. no wonder the men are so nice and all that. hahahha
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2009
oyinda.:

what days/era was this?  I don't think guys generally ever did that.  undecided. i mean that has to be the most stupid thing a guy could do. what if she says no? of course the girl will take the gifts even if she doesn't want him.
and even if she does says yes, what happens after? the gift, money supply just stops? is the girl supposed to remain with him after that?   undecided
how silly
O make sense!  wink
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2009
oyinda.:

but doesn't that mean shortage of women for the single guys? i don't think that is true. u need to provide a better explanation

U must mean shortage of women for eunuchs. . . .
What does it take to get a woman these days? My Naija mates say 500 naira recharge card!!!!
If a geezer pushes the envelope and get her a RIM cellphone, he is bound to crink one of her friends as a bonus.

haha lucky vietnamese women. no wonder the men are so nice and all that. hahahha

But legend has it that they are lightweight down there.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

Go to Vietnam.
grin grin grin
~Sauron~:

TBH, today's women don't really care about em gifts and incentives BEFORE the relationship.
Of course, they don't complain when showered with the gifts but it's not a prerequisite like it used to be in em days.
There's acute shortage of good men these days so women scrap for anything in trousers. The days of take me to the cinema before i kiss you are well and truly OVER.
Omo dem still plenty ooo. I know plenty of those shako girlz. According to them if u no fit do am anoda man go am.
oyinda.:

Dat no be the reason. Their women don marry european and american expat finish so dem no get anoda way of getting women hence the need to be nice to whatever woman comes their way tongue tongue grin. Dem dey settle for second choice,if not third choice self.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2009
chic2pimp:

I know plenty of those shako girlz. According to them if u no fit do am anoda man go am.

U reckon?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

What does it take to get a woman these days? My Naija mates say 500 naira recharge card!!!!
If a geezer pushes the envelope and get her a RIM cellphone, he is bound to crink one of her friends as a bonus.
Shey u no hia buy one get three free. Nah wetin dey rain for naija now. Buy recharge card for a girl u wan shag and get her friends for free.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2009
chic2pimp:

Shey u no hia buy one get three free. Nah wetin dey rain for naija now. Buy recharge card for a girl u wan shag and get her friends for free.
hmmmmm undecided
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2009
chic2pimp:

Blimey. . . . . . .I am relocating to Nigeria this year.
Enough is enough!!!
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

U reckon?
I don tell u I know dem well well. Their shakara pass wayo. Dem think dey be heaven sent. If u fumble dey go even yab u.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2009
chic2pimp:

I don tell u I know dem well well. Their shakara pass wayo. Dem think dey be heaven sent. If u fumble dey go even yab u.

In this day and age?
Abeg. . . . .I refuse to believe it.
Shakara over what? Does she mine gold/diamonds down there?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

Enough is enough!!!
U case even special. If dem no nah jand u dey come from,kai dem go add extra. When one of my bwois went to naija for holidays and told us wagwan,we think say na opata him dey yarn. However when a few other boyz told us the same story, our eyes open shoooooo.
tubabie:

hmmmmm undecided
omo to dun u no say na truth I talk jare.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chamotex(m): 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

Enough is enough!!!

Bruv, is it that hard for you over here? cheesy grin
I can hook you up bro . . . . . talk to me cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

In this day and age?
Abeg. . . . .I refuse to believe it.
Shakara over what? Does she mine gold/diamonds down there?
Nah so we see am ooo. Make u ask amongst ur circles if dem never experience dat kind ladies b4. Dem go even tell u say u no dey for dia levels.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 12:00am On Sep 03, 2009
chamotex:

Bruv, is it that hard for you over here?  cheesy grin
I can hook you up bro . . . . . talk to me  cheesy cheesy

I am bold to say London chics are even cheaper than Naija ones.
Naija chics want recharge cards. . . . .London chics want your attention. . . ."I can call you if you can't" and those calls are 2+ hours.
Hook me up? U gotta be shitting me.
I can supply you a different partner everyday till Christmas.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 12:00am On Sep 03, 2009
chamotex:

Bruv, is it that hard for you over here? cheesy grin
I can hook you up bro . . . . . talk to me cheesy cheesy

Buhahahahahahahahaha . . . . see as u r messing sauron cheesy

@topic
Not all women want gifts blah blah, some can actually pay their bills themselves as well but all the same aint nothing bad in wooing a woman and there are many women out there that still want to be woo'ed. and yes i am one of those women but u dont have to pay my bills cool wooing has got nothing to do with paying my bills anyhoo
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by tubabie(f): 12:03am On Sep 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

U case even special. If dem no nah jand u dey come from,kai dem go add extra. When one of my bwois went to naija for holidays and told us wagwan,we think say na opata him dey yarn. However when a few other boyz told us the same story, our eyes open shoooooo.
omo to dun u no say na truth I talk jare.
Your are speaking embellished half truths, from time immemorial there will always be women of easier value/virtue than the others.
Like C2 said earlier, its better to set out for your kinda girl you want seriously and treat her right like its supposed to be.
Wooing a lady will never go into extinction.     . . . . . . . . its an art most of you men need to learn, that does not mean I support silly stalling from the girl just for the sake of it.
Just treat your women right, anyway by nature's law most people migrate towards their type in the opposite sex, so you have to check yourself if you dont like/respect or think much of what you have/had or you often come across

TOPE2000!:

@topic
Not all women want gifts blah blah, some can actually pay their bills themselves as well but all the same aint nothing bad in wooing a woman and there are many women out there that still want to be woo'ed.

You put it aptly. Simple.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 12:04am On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am bold to say London chics are even cheaper than Naija ones.
Naija chics want recharge cards. . . . .London chics want your attention. . . ."I can call you if you can't" and those calls are 2+ hours.
Hook me up? U gotta be shitting me.
I can supply you a different partner everyday till Christmas.
Nah true u talk dere. Unlike the stingy naija babes wey na only flash dem fit do,these ones go call u if u no wan call dem.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 12:10am On Sep 03, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Buhahahahahahahahaha . . . . see as u r messing sauron cheesy

Don't mind the yeye boy. . . . . .
He was a virgin until July. . . . .Thanx to me and tkb417(we had to pay a chic to date Chamotex). grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 12:12am On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't mind the yeye boy. . . . . .
He was a virgin until July. . . . .Thanx to me and tkb417(we had to pay a chic to date Chamotex). grin

ROFL. . . .chamo is this true? shocked
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 12:17am On Sep 03, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Not all women want gifts blah blah, some can actually pay their bills themselves as well but all the same aint nothing bad in wooing a woman and there are many women out there that still want to be woo'ed. and yes i am one of those women but u dont have to pay my bills cool wooing has got nothing to do with paying my bills anyhoo
Men have been doing the deed for a long time now. Its high time women return the favour. Wooing don tire us. Real Women need to stand up  wink wink cool.
tubabie:

Your are speaking embellished half truths, from time immemorial there will always be women of easier value/virtue than the others.
Like C2 said earlier, its better to set out for your kinda girl you want seriously and treat her right like its supposed to be.
Wooing a lady will never go into extinction.     . . . . . . . . its an art most of you men need to learn, that does not mean I support silly stalling from the girl just for the sake of it.
Just treat your women right, anyway by nature's law most people migrate towards their type in the opposite sex, so you have to check yourself if you dont like/respect or think much of what you have/had or you often come across
Men have already learnt and perfected this form of art. We don learn am so te wooing don tire us. We need rest. Treating people right works both ways u knows.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 12:22am On Sep 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

Men have been doing the deed for a long time now. Its high time women return the favour. Wooing don tire us. Real Women need to stand up wink wink cool.

Now a REAL man wud NEVER say that. Why is that men of nowadays dont want to do anything, they wud have rather sit at home and even become house-husband sef if they can. shiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 12:24am On Sep 03, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Now a REAL man wud NEVER say that. Why is that men of nowadays dont want to do anything, they wud have rather sit at home and even become house-husband sef if they can. shiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

SEX EQUALITY.
Women have been playing the role of house-wives since the days of Enoch!!!
What is so wrong in men doing the same shiznit?
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 12:28am On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

SEX EQUALITY.

Truly SAD cry
Thats all i can say. But gudluck to y'all undecided

I think the best thing for us women to choose wisely cool
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chic2pimp(m): 12:31am On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

SEX EQUALITY.
GBAM.
TOPE2000!:

Say wetin undecided? Women have always fought for gender equality and they are only getting their just rewards. Not only should men be allowed to be house husband, I also advocate that the next time there is a war, women should be sent to the front line while men stay back and look after the household and kids  tongue tongue grin grin grin.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by eldee(m): 12:33am On Sep 03, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Oniranu. tongue

Although gender equality doesnt mean a guy should never buy a girl something nice. After all despite the gender equality you lazy dorks still expect a good meal from your women, no be so?
Hehehe . . . gender equality means a man shouldn't need to use gifts to buy a woman's affection as it objectifies her.

As usual, the kitchen card . . . are u saving the childbirth card for checkup?? cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by Sauron1: 12:34am On Sep 03, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I think the best thing for us women to choose wisely cool

We won't make it that easy for y'all.
Men would continue to be wolves acting like sheep.
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 12:36am On Sep 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

GBAM.Say wetin undecided? Women have always fought for gender equality and they are only getting their just rewards. Not only should men be allowed to be house husband, I also advocate that the next time there is a war, women should be sent to the front line while men stay back and look after the household and kids  tongue tongue grin grin grin.

Shut up jor
You guys claim women want gender equality and yet we still  have to submissive to u, where is the equality in that?
When women talk abt wooing and a man being in charge, u guys bring out the gender equality card. Pathetic angry
Broke ass negros cheesy
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by chamotex(m): 12:37am On Sep 03, 2009
TOPE2000!:

ROFL. . . .chamo is this true? shocked

Yes. The chick even paid me for a job well done. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by oyinda3(f): 12:38am On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

lol. r u one of those "engaged" ones?

But legend has it that they are lightweight down there.

yea but size doesn't matter too much unless the girl is loose down there  lipsrsealed right? since the girls are complaining about that part too much. lol
Re: Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) by TOPE20001(f): 12:38am On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

We won't make it that easy for y'all.
Men would continue to be wolves acting like sheep.

There are still a very good men out there hon
The ones still worth fighting another girl for  grin so we will take our chances wink

chamotex:

Yes. The chick even paid me for a job well done. cheesy cheesy grin

Heheheheh . . .thot so

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Keke-napep wedding / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.