Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (21075 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / See What This Girl Posted Just To Get Like On Facebook / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
hunnmm why u shy wink wink wink
prettythicksme:
Yes,his moniker is.....mmmm,i am shy. grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by scentmarlc(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy We like people for different reasons na.

Well i like you too --->>>coz you follow the crowd sheepishly grin grin grin

Joy i love you and you know it cheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Maxi112: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
scentmarlc:

hehehe.......Brova i welcome you with hands of peace and hearts of gold grin

Prison thy shall not go back again
just advise me to stay away from trouble..

them ban me to rig election, but now orubebe is back.

we are going to tribunal tomorrow cheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Oahray: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Yes random pms. These men will keep hitting all females emails to send "hi". Then demanding for a picture but they can't even post their own. If they will send picture, that picture was taken 5years ago. undecided
Very typical trailts of naija men.
lol. What makes you think it's just naija men?

Men are by nature chasers, that way mankind doesn't go extinct; and women by nature would style, that way mankind doesn't overpopulate the earth very quickly. Social media just makes it so obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by dollyjoy(f): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
scentmarlc:

Well i like you too --->>>coz you follow the crowd sheepishly grin grin grin

Joy i love you and you know it cheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesy.

I love you more Scentcheesycheesy. Lmaooooooooooo!
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Smellymouth: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
SMELLO!! cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Joy grin grin

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by scentmarlc(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Maxi112:
just advise me to stay away from trouble..

them ban me to rig election, but now orubebe is back.

we are going to tribunal tomorrow cheesy

lolzzzz.....You make me smile in swahili my emeritus
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Myndd44 just dey view carrying his punishment grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by scentmarlc(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy.

I love you more Scentcheesycheesy. Lmaooooooooooo!

mrs romantic tongue
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by scentmarlc(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
Myndd44 just dey view carrying his punishment grin

baba d guy jus dey frown face upandan grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Ferdyboss: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
Sir. You called me

Yes na....LikeU2. If you can figure that out.

Your friend still hasn't approved me abi
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
scentmarlc:

baba d guy jus dey frown face upandan grin
lol I swear. E worse pass ishilovinus.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Oahray: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Yes na....LikeU2. If you can figure that out.

Your friend still hasn't approved me abi
From another moniker right Can't remember, remind me
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
hunnmm why u shy wink wink wink
Lol,iono. grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Maxi112: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
scentmarlc:

lolzzzz.....You make me smile in swahili my emeritus
we must probe jega.

I'm back baba. a bottle of origin waiting for you.

#we must probe NLjega
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Joy grin grin

Omg weirdo grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by scentmarlc(m): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Maxi112:
we must probe jega.

I'm back baba. a bottle of origin waiting for you.

#we must probe NLjega

baba while yu wer away, jega died grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by starlingbawa(m): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
h
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by scentmarlc(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
lol I swear. E worse pass ishilovinus.

diz your siggy dey gee me goose pimples oooo
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Puresolutions:
You don't need a face it's beta i dont see those hungry Nigerian cheek bones,just relate when there's chemistry and physics then u push it to the nect level that's how it works

Huh
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by slimthugchimee(m): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
my crush hates me cry
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
lol wink ok
AirSultan:
OK then, let's reach the other side first wink

Then we can pillow-fight there, then make sweet love to each otherwink
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:
my crush hates me cry

Wow that's serious o but how did you know she hates you?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by slimthugchimee(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

Wow that's serious o but how did you know she hates you?
check my profile.....the second thread you will see
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
yea i do lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
scentmarlc:

diz your siggy dey gee me goose pimples oooo
lol na God talk am na. E don command babes to be with us in times of greatest need. grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
lol, so who is inlove here oh wink
donbenedict:
yes I am grin devil of love.. cheesy grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by gbens2000(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Still searching grin hard to find someone that will like you back. tongue
but u ave me already grin,dont look anymore
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lol, so who is inlove here oh wink
na u dey in love na.. u and rosieluv.. love dey cash una like cold. grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin hehehe dnt even try 2 hide urz wink
Berlyn:
yea i do lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude / Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.