Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (21073 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / See What This Girl Posted Just To Get Like On Facebook / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Oahray: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided well i hardly recieve pm's from guys everyday.mayb cos i dnt have a d.p grin lipsrsealed
hmmm... A lady tells the truth about the number of pms she receives. Surely the world is about to end grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
NOPE! Cn't tongue
please na
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
Caringguy:
I like mimzy alot, but she don't want to return the feelings.., i don't know if it's because am ugly... Smellymouth pls help me talk to her...

Are you really ugly or you are joking?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by firstking01(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
Yes but she's too clinchy and complains alot, we are almost on the verge of breaking up embarassed....and she's promiment here.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
embarassed maybe. But what of lala? Lemme guess he is ur love ayam ur crush grin
embarassed embarassed

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=47045509]

Sisi, is dat your waist? shocked[/quote]

Yes sir cry
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Gracito(f): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Baby kiss kiss
ikombe:
I like many people undecided

Twaci
Gracito
Ivyy
And the op undecided

Thats how i role tongue
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Caringguy:
I like mimzy alot, but she don't want to return the feelings.., i don't know if it's because am ugly... Smellymouth pls help me talk to her...

I know u like me . I like u too kiss
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

Are you really ugly or you are joking?
grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Smellymouth: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Caringguy:
I like mimzy alot, but she don't want to return the feelings.., i don't know if it's because am ugly... Smellymouthh pls help me talk to her...

I will Sir!! smiley cool

Cc: mimzy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
mimzy:

I know u like me . I like u too kiss
Oya reply my mail na... before i drink poison
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
willyo:

Lemmi have the chance to Lo' ya embarassed
undecided u cant oo,let me carry my wahala and comot here. grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Taiyescott(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

You like better thing.
who no lyk beta tin? shez got a great personality.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by firstking01(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

Not at all lol.
So, what makes you think you dnt have what it takes??, and other girls have?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Smellymouth: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

Yes sir cry

E big oo shocked

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
undecided and what is so important in receiving pm's?
Oahray:
hmmm... A lady tells the truth about the number of pms she receives. Surely the world is about to end grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin lol, y u dey blush na?
Berlyn:
embarassed embarassed
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
firstking01:
Yes but she's too clinchy and complains alot, we are almost on the verge of breaking up embarassed....and she's promiment here.

Really sorry to hear that
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
tongue nope
donbenedict:
please na
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Twaci(f): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
ikombe:
I like many people undecided

Twaci
Gracito
Ivyy
And the op undecided

Thats how i role tongue
Thanks dear kiss
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin lol, y u dey blush na?
this one pass blushing frienship mi... Lala just dey do anyhow cry cry
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
makydebbie:
this got me!gringringringrin
No mind her grin grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

E big oo shocked

Huh my waist ain't big lol.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by peter(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Do i really like any1 guess not. grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

I want to know who you like on Nairaland?
be 'knowing' na. You go old
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by firstking01(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

embarassed
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
cry *hugs her tyt* isokay sweery mi, dnt mind lala the guy want to be forming Bruce-lee 4 u. Am sure 1 day e would regret this grin
Berlyn:
this one pass blushing frienship mi... Lala just dey do anyhow cry cry
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by firstking01(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

embarassed...
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
firstking01:
So, what makes you think you dnt have what it takes??, and other girls have?

I have what it takes I just don't know how to chase a guy will rather keep to myself. I used to be a bit bold in d past though when it comes to love matter.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
firstking01:
relax.. u don't understand her too well that's why
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Abeg where lanicky dey? I am begining to like that girl..

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
peter:
Do i really like any1 guess not. grin

Are you sure, guess you didn't see the pictures of the Miss nairaland contestants. Pretty sexy ladies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude / 15 Types Of Joystick In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.