Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (21079 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / See What This Girl Posted Just To Get Like On Facebook / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Maxi112: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
scentmarlc:

baba while yu wer away, jega died grin
what about his co-host cohort, hope they're doing great
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
DeeTus:
Gurl lol, why do you always attract desperate losers?

Lol. Who me? Actually I'm not. But since we're all here on NL, I was just saying about NL men traits that I observed since I joined in.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by scentmarlc(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Maxi112:
what about his co-host cohort, hope they're doing great

they relocated back to the village grin grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
gbens2000:
but u ave me already grin,dont look anymore

Oh yes I know you're always there but your still on fasting grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Smellymouth: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

Omg weirdo grin

Sisi, is dat your waist? shocked

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oma307:
Hmmm

Don't hmmm Me cheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by gbens2000(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
irene was my first nairaland crush,i think ave told her a couple of times.but not all things are meant to be the finding continues
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by gbens2000(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Oh yes I know you're always there but your still on fasting grin
my bae i neva told u i was fasting oh dont misquote me infact my full names are gbenga emmanuel anjorin.am male and a christian.lemme stop there grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin hehehe dnt even try 2 hide urz wink
lolz what if i say, is you nkor #noHomo tongue
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
gbens2000:
my bae i neva told u i was fasting oh dont misquote me infact my full names are gbenga emmanuel anjorin.am male and a christian.lemme stop there grin
foreveryoung197 him name na mustapha alabi oooooooooo
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

Hmmmmmm..... why are y'all afraid to reveal the person's moniker?
see this one o. You didn't mention name yet expect people to start pouring out names of their crushes

Dey bobo yourself

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by gbens2000(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
chai bro u mean am.thats y i dey always suspect some kind moniker for this forum,i wonder y guys go dey pose as girls.wat is the fun there.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oahray:
lol. What makes you think it's just naija men?

Men are by nature chasers, that way mankind doesn't go extinct; and women by nature would style, that way mankind doesn't overpopulate the earth very quickly. Social media just makes it so obvious.

You're gone too far in this explanation. Were only talking about NL boiz. The so called "imaginary males" grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol. Who me? Actually I'm not. But since we're all here on NL, I was just saying about NL men traits that I observed since I joined in.
Ok lol. You probably need to work on yourself to attract real guys.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:

Lol. Thats a cool name tho.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Maxi112: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
scentmarlc:

they relocated back to the village grin grin
after collecting bribe Mrnemesis is realgrin their hands are soiled, they conspired against me, ban me rig election.

now orubebe is back, I won't take this poo! Mr man clear for road there, we are going to tribunal, jega should come and defend him self... only God no weda the guy still get transport money to come courtcheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
see this one o. You didn't mention name yet expect people to start pouring out names of their crushes

Dey bobo yourself
this got me!gringringringrin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by dauntless15(m): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
HateU2:
From another moniker right Can't remember, remind me
its like am gonna open a thread announcing our love, so guys like smellymouth will stay away gor good cheesy the keep pestering you haba
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
DeeTus:
Ok lol. You probably need to work on yourself to attract real guys.

Real guys? Here on NL? Are you kidding me? This is a faceless forum,.just reminding you. Nothing should take it serious. But only great to have fun and enjoy the moment while "stock" last. wink
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Dey bobo yourself

I want to know who you like on Nairaland?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Oahray: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

You're gone too far in this explanation. Were only talking about NL boiz. The so called "imaginary males" grin
was just explaining why chasing is usually a man thing. You steered the boat that way.

NL guys are real jor. It's the 'ladies' we aren't too sure about. At times, I dunno whether to call some (f) monikers sir or ma'am. cheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oahray:
was just explaining why chasing is usually a man thing. You steered the boat that way.

NL guys are real jor. It's the 'ladies' we aren't too sure about. At times, I dunno whether to call some (f) monikers sir or ma'am. cheesy

We all know behind some of female monikers here it has a dick. I don't even have idea why these men has female monikers? undecided
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
scentmarlc:
i like erniesmallz and sandoski

Buh dem to dey waka waka grin

Hahahaha........gringringrin

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
hehe cutehec wen i tell u da 1 grin
donbenedict:
na u dey in love na.. u and rosieluv.. love dey cash una like cold. grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

I want to know who you like on Nairaland?
be like say krase don dey worry u.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Oahray: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

We all know behind some of female monikers here it has a dick. I don't even have idea why these men has female monikers? undecided
lol. You might be one of them, who knows? tongue
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Berlyn:
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Just a simple question asked, you guys cannot answer, forming i wont talk, u guys are fun killers, thread totally derailed. well as for me from the bottom of my heart, i like tohpahz, ireneony, cherryice and sekxy.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
shocked embarassedu are joking ryt?
Berlyn:
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Men with female monikers are you for realreal shocked
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
hehe cutehec wen i tell u da 1 grin
u no need tell me na.. me Sabi d guy wey u dey daydream abt here for nairaland.. buh I no go talk am grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Just a simple question asked, you guys cannot answer, forming i wont talk, u guys are fun killers, thread totally derailed. well as for me from the bottom of my heart, i like tohpahz, ireneony, cherryice and sekxy.

Only you choose one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude / Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.