Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (21083 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / See What This Girl Posted Just To Get Like On Facebook / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
scentmarlc:
i like erniesmallz and sandoski

Buh dem to dey waka waka grin
@bolded cry seriously?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
be like say krase don dey worry u.

Huh God forbid.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oahray:
lol. You might be one of them, who knows? tongue

Lol. Sorry boo I dont have rod between my thighs, only a crack wink
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Real guys? Here on NL? Are you kidding me? This is a faceless forum,.just reminding you. Nothing should take it serious. But only great to have fun and enjoy the moment while "stock" last. wink
Lol, from a scale 1 to 10, how good a kisser are you?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

Only you choose one.
hehehe i like ireneony
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Taiyescott(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Well i aint got a nairaland crush, bt i wnt 2 crush my supposed nairaland crush, Yes! u ad me right, and datz no one else bt Ivyy..
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
DeeTus:
Lol, from a scale 1 to 10, how good a kisser are you?

If youre not rushing , i have to call my exes and ask them to rate me. tongue

I'll be right back.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe i like ireneony

ireneony must be the prettiest lady on Nairaland, seems every guy likes her.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin talk jor
donbenedict:
u no need tell me na.. me Sabi d guy wey u dey daydream abt here for nairaland.. buh I no go talk am grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Y, in fact am beginning to like u as the title imply but ur statement want to make me retrieve my words back, that this is a faceless forum.
ForeverYoung197:

Don't hmmm Me cheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Taiyescott:
Well i aint got a nairaland crush, bt i wnt 2 crush my supposed nairaland crush, Yes! u ad me right, and datz no one else bt Ivyy..

You like better thing.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

ireneony must be the prettiest lady on Nairaland, seems every guy likes her.
hehehe well, i did not like her bcaus she is pretty, i like her bcaus she is outspoken, speaks her mind and she is not a shy type. she is pretty though.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin talk jor
bribe me grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin with what?
donbenedict:
bribe me grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
I like mimzy alot, but she don't want to return the feelings.., i don't know if it's because am ugly... Smellymouth pls help me talk to her...
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oma307:
Y, in fact am beginning to like u as the title imply but ur statement want to make me retrieve my words back, that this is a faceless forum.

I was just telling the fact. Look, even you, You never put your real photo like the rest of us. Only few people will post photos but it was not even them. SO yes consider NL as a faceless forum.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

If youre not rushing , i have to call my exes and ask them to rate me. tongue

I'll be right back.
Damn it! grin

I just need an outright answer. Calling your exes or whatever to rate you is old school.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Oahray: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol. Sorry boo I dont have rod between my thighs, only a crack wink
too much info ooo shocked

Just saying no one can tell at a glance, at least online. It's still your word against our random suspicions.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin with what?
ur nairaland password.. just for 30minutes wink
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
shocked O.M.G what do u nid it 4?
donbenedict:
ur nairaland password.. just for 30minutes wink
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked embarassedu are joking ryt?
ayam fvcking serious tongue grin do ladies crush on themselves angry undecided
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Berlyn:
ayam fvcking serious tongue grin do ladies crush on themselves angry undecided
embarassed maybe. But what of lala? Lemme guess he is ur love ayam ur crush grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
So it involve both of us, let me change my mind by posting my pic
ForeverYoung197:

I was just telling the fact. Look, even you, You never put your real photo like the rest of us. Only few people will post photos but it was not even them. SO yes consider NL as a faceless forum.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
DeeTus:
Damn it! grin

I just need an outright answer. Calling your exes or whatever to rate you is old school.

Oh yes I love some old school stuffs if you wanna call it that way. Besides, I don't wanna pull up my own chair wink wouldnt be nice if the plaque of appreciations are came from All those people I worked with before? Lol
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by willyo(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yes,his moniker is.....mmmm,i am shy. grin

Lemmi have the chance to Lo' ya embarassed
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked O.M.G what do u nid it 4?
want to knw Wat it's like to hav a female account. And how the guys constantly keep sending PM's.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by firstking01(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:
I think I like someone on Nairaland but I don't think I can have him, he is someone most ladies would want to have and be with so my liking him is totally out of it. I don't like men that all ladies want to have, it' destroys the uniqueness of the man.

Do you have someone you like or have a crush on here, mind revealing the person's moniker? Do you take your likeness for someone here serious or do you suppress the feeling and likeness?
So, youi tryna tell me you dnt have what it takes to make him prefer you amidst other girl hereoundecided??
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by firstking01(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:
I think I like someone on Nairaland but I don't think I can have him, he is someone most ladies would want to have and be with so my liking him is totally out of it. I don't like men that all ladies want to have, it' destroys the uniqueness of the man.

Do you have someone you like or have a crush on here, mind revealing the person's moniker? Do you take your likeness for someone here serious or do you suppress the feeling and likeness?
So, you tryna tell me you dnt have what it takes to make him prefer you amidst other girl hereoundecided??....
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
undecided well i hardly recieve pm's from guys everyday.mayb cos i dnt have a d.p grin lipsrsealed
donbenedict:
want to knw Wat it's like to hav a female account. And how the guys constantly keep sending PM's.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided well i hardly recieve pm's from guys everyday.mayb cos i dnt have a d.p grin lipsrsealed
just gv me kiss
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
firstking01:
So, you tryna tell me you dnt have what it takes to make him prefer you amidst other girl hereoundecided??....

Not at all lol.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
NOPE! Cn't tongue
donbenedict:
just gv me kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude / Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.