Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me (17463 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Sirmuel1(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2016
Let's start nah

I swear, I'm enjoying this grin
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2016
dblackninja:

This was and is the question:
Ok

Using herbs is an application of common sense. Saying God provided the herbs is just being religious. It in no way makes the herbs effective and you not thanking God does not make the herbs ineffective.

Anyone can claim any of the thousands of gods provided the herbs. So I see no relevance of a supposed God here.

2 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2016
Mods/ seun please uphold the laws of this forum. Thank you
Ofemmanu1:
You weren't a pastor, you'v got no brains and charisma to learn. If your brains exploded, it wouldnt even mess up your hair.

2 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by tonio2wo: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:
Simple.
Don't ask for my Name cos I am not ready to reveal my identity. Yes I am afraid of people than I am afraid of an imaginary God. I know how Nigerians hate atheists, not ready to be lynched. cheesy

Any other questions are welcomed
Ur topic and post are confusing, are u the pastor or atheist?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by dblackninja: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Ok

Using herbs is an application of common sense. Saying God provided the herbs is just being religious. It in no way makes the herbs effective and you not thanking God does not make the herbs ineffective.

Anyone can claim any of the thousands of gods provided the herbs. So I see no relevance of a supposed God here.

Insightful..Now you have arrived. More grease to your armpit cool
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 10:52am On Jul 05, 2016
tonio2wo:
Ur topic and post are confusing, are u the pastor or atheist?
Used to be a Pastor/evangelist now an atheist
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by tonio2wo: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Hmm
Why did u stop believing in God?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2016
tempem:

This is his point, if there is no God, what's the purpose of being on earth?
Ok. If that is what he means.
There are over a Billion billion stars. I don't know what purpose they all serve?. I don't know what purpose pluto serves. That is not enough reason for me to fabricate stories to give them a spiritual purpose. Same with us humans

5 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Richirich713: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

I believe it is subjective

So u wouldn't say it truly wrong to torture babies for fun?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Ravenna: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2016
Contd from where Ofem.manu stopped.
1. I'm allergic to s.tupidity and i won't pass any opportunity to heal st.upid peeps.
2. You've just learned a bitter truth; The words we speak and type are spirits.
If my insults could infuriate a mod to ban me then, it means my letters had powers.
How much more the words and letters from the Almighty God?
The best things in life are unseen, just because i can't see it doesn't mean i can't believe it.
Get back to GOD!

3 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Ravenna: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:
Youre to slow to be an evangelist.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2016
tonio2wo:

Hmm
Why did u stop believing in God?
A lot of things did not add up. The bible was not what it claimed to be in real life.

There were so many evils perpetrated by God and I could not keep deceiving myself that such a God wsas not invented as an excuse to control people.

There is simple no evidence of God.

Which god was the real God?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by petra1(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2016
If someone tells you that The shirt you're wearing was not made by man but it existed by itself . What will be your response?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Ravenna: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:
Mods/ seun please uphold the laws of this forum. Thank you

The mods may save you from Ofem.manu today but the fact remains..
If you gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart.
Otherwise, youre just an ass.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2016
Richirich713:

So u wouldn't say it truly wrong to torture babies for fun?
I would say it is wrong to torture babies for what ever reason. As far as I am concerned, it is wrong. And that belief is subjective to me and others who believe same

1 Like

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by hopefulLandlord: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2016
dblackninja:

No my brother you're deviating sooo much from the question..this doesn't really help hardmirror in his quest ..We all know what the term "God" means to christans...except if you can some how truly make them know that what they are worshipping isn't real..

Hence the answer he gave you previously

Which god? OBATALA?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2016
petra1:
If someone tells you that The shirt you're wearing was not made by man but it existed by itself . What will be your response?
I will ask him to prove it, or I won't bother asking since I know I bought the shirt and it is general knowledge that shirts are manufactured by humans and there are enough evidences to support this

6 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by hopefulLandlord: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2016
Ravenna:
Contd from where Ofem.manu stopped.
1. I'm allergic to s.tupidity and i won't pass any opportunity to heal st.upid peeps.
2. You've just learned a bitter truth; The words we speak and type are spirits.
If my insults could infuriate a mod to ban me then, it means my letters had powers.
How much more the words and letters from the Almighty God?
The best things in life are unseen, just because i can't see it doesn't mean i can't believe it.
Get back to GOD!

This is hilarious

So you're saying the word of god is on the same level as foul language?

Christians would just use ANY means as confirmation

4 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Ravenna: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2016
petra1:
Those peeps are so st.upid, they could trip over a cordless phone.
Their mommas had carried crap for nine months.
They could argue Nairaland existed on it's own without the designer- SEUN.
If Seun believes such argument is incoherent baseless and outright st.upidity, kindly unban o.femmanu1 now, i've got better things to post bout politics.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by tempem: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Ok. If that is what he means.
There are over a Billion billion stars. I don't know what purpose they all serve?. I don't know what purpose pluto serves. That is not enough reason for me to fabricate stories to give them a spiritual purpose. Same with us humans
Relax, I believe you are intelligent and reasonable.
Just answer me.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by tonio2wo: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

A lot of things did not add up. The bible was not what it claimed to be in real life.

There were so many evils perpetrated by God and I could not keep deceiving myself that such a God wsas not invented as an excuse to control people.

There is simple no evidence of God.

Which god was the real God?

Do u think there are supernatural powers in this world?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Richirich713: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

I would say it is wrong to torture babies for what ever reason. As far as I am concerned, it is wrong. And that belief is subjective to me and others who believe same

That's basically what I said, it's a matter of human opinion, like chocolate and vanilla.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2016
tonio2wo:

Do u think there are supernatural powers in this world?
I don't know what you mean by supernatural powers.
If you mean powers exhibited in movies. Then no, I don't believe they exist.

If you mean things we can't explain. I don't call such supernatural powers, I regard them as yet to be explained incidences.

7 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2016
tempem:

Relax, I believe you are intelligent and reasonable.
Just answer me.
What other answer do you want? I just told you our lives are as relevant as pluto or an ant's life.

4 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by tonio2wo: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

I don't know what you mean by supernatural powers.
If you mean powers exhibited in movies. Then no, I don't believe they exist.

If you mean things we can't explain. I don't call such supernatural powers, I regard them as yet to be explained incidences.

I think you know what I mean sir. We are not discussing movies here.
Its a simple question, do u think there are supernatural powers in this world?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by tempem: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

What other answer do you want? I just told you our lives are as relevant as pluto or an ant's life.

Okay.
But those things you mentioned are still very much present. They've outlived humans.
But humans live so shortly, and will eventually die.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2016
Richirich713:

That's basically what I said, it's a matter of human opinion, like chocolate and vanilla.
Ok. Same thing I just said. Moral is subjective to individuals and society.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2016
tempem:

Okay.
But those things you mentioned are still very much present. They've outlived humans.
But humans live so shortly, and will eventually die.
Just like many other things die

3 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2016
tonio2wo:

I think you know what I mean sir. We are not discussing movies here.
Its a simple question, do u think there are supernatural powers in this world?
Ok. Help me understand you better. What supernatural powers are you referring to?
I am sincerely lost here.

2 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by dblackninja: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Hence the answer he gave you previously

Which god? OBATALA?
Hehe hardmirror had gotten the question and had provided a good answer which I wanted Christians to see.
I believe your earlier answer influenced him to ask me which godundecided
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by tempem: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Just like many other things die
Yeah..
But the sun, moon and the stars stays.. You met those things and you'll leave them here.
Be honest, do you find the thought that one day "you'll die" and interesting one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

The New Deeper Life Headquarter Church(pictures) / December 31 Without Crossover Service.. / Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.