Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me (17475 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
HardMirror:

You make a lot of sense.
At this point everyone can choose what he wants to. It makes sense that a creator created things in order to survive on each other and it also makes sense that things evolved depending on each other. Examining the idea of an intelligent creator would require finding the origin of such a creator for such a creator too can't be a product of chance. So where does that leave us?

I am feeling you. Ride on

What about disease,natural disaster and the fact that some extraterrestial bodies are always likely to hit the earth? Some things look orderly but when you look deeper, you'll find out that there is much more disorder than there is order in the universe. Years of evolution is what enables living things to forge ahead,adapt and think of orderliness.

My 2 Cents sir

3 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
zeemahn:

What about disease,natural disaster and the fact that some extraterrestial bodies are always likely to hit the earth? Some things look orderly but when you look deeper, you'll find out that there is much more disorder than there is order in the universe. Years of evolution is what enables living things to forge ahead,adapt and think of orderliness.

My 2 Cents sir
Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
HardMirror, I am a student of Uniben, and the deeper life president know as Kumuyi conducted a crusade which was held live in University of Benin Teaching Hospital this semester.

During the crusade, inmates from the hospitals came out massively, as they believed God for his therapy on their manifold ailments, and to cut it short, many of them regained instant, perennial convalesce and their insalubrious status were mutated and obliterated.

This was not a story to me because the phenomena occurred in proximity to me and I attest that those that benefit from such miraculous phenomenal displayed their appointment documents and treatment records to the multitudes that were present on the crusade ground to verify that they were factually once suffering from miscellaneous aversive health conditions.

Now my question is, what transpired? how was their sanity and enravishment restored with a preternatural influence of God?

Please, I dissenter on the mendacious verdict that it was their believe system that induced their manumission from malady, because why did it take them to be present at the crusade ground for their believe to work?.

I am not a credulous homo sapien that will easly kowtow to your beguiling indoctrinations. I need lucid and veracious explications to confute my annotation.

2 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Very funny @lynched.

Since their god got no cool and derive pleasure in shedding blood, they can do anything to please him, irrespective of how absurd and inhuman it is.

You are free to exercise the freewill he gave to you in what ever way you feel, but the fact remains you are a product of his works, and you are answerable to him.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
HardMirror:

It would lead to more research and development that would better lives and society.

A good example is medicine. Knowing that there is no God to miraculously heal has lead to man helping himself. We have been progressing in developing medications, vaccines, surgical procedures to save lives.

Amputees have more hope relying on science to give them artificial limbs. There is absolutely no God that can give an amputee back his limbs.

Duh, the Bible was never against study, research or medicine. Luke was a physician and a early christian. Many doctors, pharmacists and engineers are theists. This delusion of making theism to be anti-study is folly, no serious person or enlightened person will take you serious. Enlightened people know that both theists and non-theists are found in every sphere of life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
HardMirror:

There is nothing like atheist pastor.
What ever I do now is aimed to bring people to terms with reality and it helps in many ways.
If you are bitten by a poisonous snake would you seek medical help or prayers?
Same should apply to every part of our lives. Using our common sense

Healing has many paths. The two cases above are not mutually exclusive. One works on faith alone, the other works on faith too. Many people still die in the hospitals.

1 Like

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
HardMirror:

Which God? Obatala?

Even Obatala would be very surprised to be called God, stop being naive.

1 Like

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
HardMirror:
Don't derail this thread if you don't want to be banned!

Let us stick to the topic.

Ask me any questions and I will answer. This is not a thread for insults. Be warned

Oops, so you sabi threaten? If they threaten people with hell now, you would probably complain and weep more than the bereaved, that's double standards and hypocrisy.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
HardMirror:

What other answer do you want? I just told you our lives are as relevant as pluto or an ant's life.

People like Stalin and Mao took this literally and they had power, there is danger in having a powerful atheist. Human life and ant ;;ife are the same relevance to you, do you react the same way to the death of ants or you are just throwing words in the air?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
HardMirror:

Ok. Same thing I just said. Moral is subjective to individuals and society.

Are you okay if it is subjective to christians or to the Bible?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
blueto:
HardMirror, I am a student of Uniben, and the deeper life president know as Kumuyi conducted a crusade which was held live in University of Benin Teaching Hospital this semester.

During the crusade, inmates from the hospitals came out massively, as they believed God for his therapy on their manifold ailments, and to cut it short, many of them regained instant, perennial convalesce and their insalubrious status were mutated and obliterated.

This was not a story to me because the phenomena occurred in proximity to me and I attest that those that benefit from such miraculous phenomenal displayed their appointment documents and treatment records to the multitudes that were present on the crusade ground to verify that they were factually once suffering from miscellaneous aversive health conditions.

Now my question is, what transpired? how was their sanity and enravishment restored with a preternatural influence of God?

Please, I dissenter on the mendacious verdict that it was their believe system that induced their manumission from malady, because why did it take them to be present at the crusade ground for their believe to work?.

I am not a credulous homo sapien that will easly kowtow to your beguiling indoctrinations. I need lucid and veracious explications to confute my annotation.
I love your question and witty use of words.

Yes! I have seen miracles. Yes! I have performed miracles.
Then I used to belief God and Prayers were responsible.
But now I understand, it's the power of atmosphere.
There is a link between your physiology and your psychology.
A good demonstration of physiology being boosted by psychology are situations that triggers the influx of adrelanine.
What is this adrelanine boost capable of? It could make a difference between life and death, so much that it is one of the vitals in the kit of military medical teams.

There are men who are naturals in setting up what is traditionally called an atmosphere of miracles.

Music was one of my own techniques. When choruses of faith goes up and you have a congregation who believes in your connection with the supernatural. Here you have three powerful elements merging; Adrelanine, Placebo effect and most importantly HYPNOTIC THERAPY.
All these elements are being used even outside church and yielding results.

Hypnosis depends on a mind's receptiveness to suggestions. Here the mind is already expectant and willing to yield to instructions (reason why the south african pastor can make his members eat weird things). Take such a mind of absolute faith to such a crusade and you will get significant results on illnesses an adrellanine boost and placebo effect can mask. Many will relapse into their original state of infirmament (of cos you won't hear of these cases). This is why many infirmaments such as blindness, lack of a limb, autism etc don't get healed. But you can get good results with Cancer pains, arthritis, malaria, any pains with this method.

Even a pastor acting can get same results if he acts convincingly and gradually builds the hypnotic atmosphere.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by davien(m): 1:50am On Jul 07, 2016
tempem:

What evidence do you have that someday the sun and the moon will go out of existence? Since man has endure for *centuries* and yet they still stand!!!
With comments like these one wonders what the schools are teaching these days...

The answer to your question is the second law of thermodynamics... energy from the sun cannot be sustained forever... satisfied?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by KingEbukaNaija: 2:20am On Jul 07, 2016
tempem:

What evidence do you have that someday the sun and the moon will go out of existence? Since man has endure for *centuries* and yet they still stand!!!

God did not design the universe to last for ever . The universe has an end - but in a trillion years - I believe God will expedite the process as we await a new material universe with God physically present in it .
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by KingEbukaNaija: 2:25am On Jul 07, 2016
HardMirror:

A good demonstration of physiology being boosted by psychology are situations that triggers the influx of adrelanine.
What is this adrelanine boost capable of? It could make a difference between life and death, so much that it is one of the vitals in the kit of military medical teams.

There are men who are naturals in setting up what is traditionally called an atmosphere of miracles.

Music was one of my own techniques. When choruses of faith goes up and you have a congregation who believes in your connection with the supernatural. Here you have three powerful elements merging; Adrelanine, Placebo effect and most importantly HYPNOTIC THERAPY.

Hypnosis depends on a mind's receptiveness to suggestions. Here the mind is already expectant and willing to yield to instructions (reason why the south african pastor can make his members eat weird things). Take such a mind of absolute faith to such a crusade and you will get significant results on illnesses an adrellanine boost and placebo effect can mask. Many will relapse into their original state of infirmament (of cos you won't hear of these cases). This is why many infirmaments such as blindness, lack of a limb, autism etc don't get healed. But you can get good results with Cancer pains, arthritis, malaria, any pains with this method.

Even a pastor acting can get same results if he acts convincingly and gradually builds the hypnotic atmosphere.

Winner01 , this charlatan googled his response to blueto . Read carefully to see where he inserted the ideas he got from the Internet .

I love comedy , this is one . Popcorn ?

1 Like

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 07, 2016
HardMirror:

Hilarious!

disseminating spurious scientific explications just to repudiate the palpable exertions of God. The fact remains that these things are paranormal, we are only betide with the end product of God work and the absolute procedures are always made cryptic to us.

I have heard of a testimony in my Church. and it depicts the conspicuous, undisputable story of a dead man that was brought back to life through prayers, the man became indignant against those that prayed for his renaissance promptly after his demise, because according to him, he was already in heaven and he was referred back to the earth after intensed comprecations made by the church.

now, are you saying it was mere “Adrelanine, Placebo effect and most importantly HYPNOTIC THERAPY” that were responsible for his revival?

Are you saying the postdeath story he narrated were figments or illusions? .

Anyway from that, how can you describe the miracle by Jesus that multiplied breads and fishes? or are you one those that believe the Bible is a book of fictitious stories?

I once witnessed phenomenal of a deliverance section. As the pastor was praying for the emancipation of a woman for the thralldom and subjugation of demons, the demons showed signs of torments when they spoke via the woman and implored the pastor to halt the prayers. I saw it with my own eyes, so was it your averments above that were responsible? or the prayers and God?.

I leave you with these to cogitate on, and respond with better, logical illuminations.

Apologies for the deferred reply, I was offline then.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2016
blueto:

Hilarious!

disseminating spurious scientific explications just to repudiate the palpable exertions of God. The fact remains that these things are paranormal, we are only betide with the end product of God work and the absolute procedures are always made cryptic to us.

I have heard of a testimony in my Church. and it depicts the conspicuous, undisputable story of a dead man that was brought back to life through prayers, the man became indignant against those that prayed for his renaissance promptly after his demise, because according to him, he was already in heaven and he was referred back to the earth after intensed comprecations made by the church.

now, are you saying it was mere “Adrelanine, Placebo effect and most importantly HYPNOTIC THERAPY” that were responsible for his revival?

Are you saying the postdeath story he narrated were figments or illusions? .

Anyway from that, how can you describe the miracle by Jesus that multiplied breads and fishes? or are you one those that believe the Bible is a book of fictitious stories?

I once witnessed phenomenal of a deliverance section. As the pastor was praying for the emancipation of a woman for the thralldom and subjugation of demons, the demons showed signs of torments when they spoke via the woman and implored the pastor to halt the prayers. I saw it with my own eyes, so was it your averments above that were responsible? or the prayers and God?.

I leave you with these to cogitate on, and respond with better, logical illuminations.

Apologies for the deferred reply, I was offline then.
I maintain my answer.
I have done deliverance even as an atheist because it was hard to quickly tell people I had lost my faith.
Keep drawing closer to your God, most times the more you know the more you realize the truth. I doubt anyone can tell me anything that would surprise me.
With time as you mature in the faith you will understand things better. Get more involved

7 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 07, 2016
Image123:

Duh, the Bible was never against study, research or medicine. Luke was a physician and a early christian. Many doctors, pharmacists and engineers are theists. This delusion of making theism to be anti-study is folly, no serious person or enlightened person will take you serious. Enlightened people know that both theists and non-theists are found in every sphere of life.
Yes, The Bible adjures us to study and make elucubrations.

Tell him to read the book of proverbs and ascertain the verses that are deterrents of indolence!

Atheist just want to calumniate against God.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2016
HardMirror:

I maintain my answer.
I have done deliverance even as an atheist because it was hard to quickly tell people I had lost my faith.
Keep drawing closer to your God, most times the more you know the more you realize the truth. I doubt anyone can tell me anything that would surprise me.
With time as you mature in the faith you will understand things better. Get more involved
sorry, but what you alluded aren't valid to me.

Can I share another testimony with you?

Let me make it concise. A prophecy was directed towards a man in my Church, warning him never to ply the road for a specific time because of attempts by his adversaries to mortify him.

He later disobeyed, and on his way, he got an accident and died on the spot. Please what really happened to him?.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by tempem: 6:58am On Jul 07, 2016
davien:
With comments like these one wonders what the schools are teaching these days...

The answer to your question is the second law of thermodynamics... energy from the sun cannot be sustained forever... satisfied?

You said it yourself, *someday* and obviously you won't see that day.. That's funny, bro.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by tempem: 7:07am On Jul 07, 2016
blueto:

Let me make it concise. A prophecy was directed towards a man in my Church, warning him never to ply the road for a specific time because of attempts by his adversaries to mortify him.

He later disobeyed, and on his way, he got an accident and died on the spot. Please what really happened to him?.

Am not an atheist, bro. But I have a portion of the scripture to share with you on this.

1John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God,for many false prophets have gone out into the world."
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2016
blueto:

As for this testimony, there is nothing special there. To understand this better you have to look at how many times such warnings are issued and disobeyed and nothing happened (of cos there would be the excuse that prayers averted it). Christianity is such a beautiful scam. There is excuse for everything. Lol
If I were a pastor again, I could prophesy recklessly without fear of them not coming to pass cos I could easily claim I prayed for God's mercy so the prophesy was reversed. Then the few that clicks coincidentally, I would publicize. Sweet

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 07, 2016
HardMirror:

There is nothing like atheist pastor.
What ever I do now is aimed to bring people to terms with reality and it helps in many ways.
If you are bitten by a poisonous snake would you seek medical help or prayers?
Same should apply to every part of our lives. Using our common sense

this reminds me.

I want to solemnly attest of my father, being a resolute epigone of Christ, was once a victim of a noxious snake spit.

He was in the farm working when a snake spat on his eyes. Instantly, he partially lost his sight with a great pain on his eyes. he was alone in the farm so it appeared getting help was unfeasible to him at the moment. Without wasting time, he started singing praises to God, and the more he sang, the more the pain aggrandised, he didn't allow the pain to deter him, so he was steadfast with the praises. And suddenly, he felt a cold, gentle breeze that blew past his eyes and he swiftly regained sanity.

I may have been skeptical about it if it was a mere hearsay that was devoid of substantiation. But since it came from my dad himself who narrated it to us after returning from farm, then who am I to despise it? what will he benefit from circulating such a lie in his family?.

My valediction is that the ways of God are ineffable to us. Our obligation is just to obey him and make logical use of our freewill.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2016
blueto:

this reminds me.

I want to solemnly attest of my father, being a resolute epigone of Christ, was once a victim of a noxious snake spit.

He was in the farm working when a snake spat on his eyes. Instantly, he partially lost his sight with a great pain on his eyes. he was alone in the farm so it appeared getting help was unfeasible to him at the moment. Without wasting time, he started singing praises to God, and the more he sang, the more the pain aggrandised, he didn't allow the pain to deter him, so he was steadfast with the praises. And suddenly, he felt a cold, gentle breeze that blew past his eyes and he swiftly regained sanity.

I may have been skeptical about it if it was a mere hearsay that was devoid of substantiation. But since it came from my dad himself who narrated it to us after returning from farm, then who am I to despise it? what will he benefit from circulating such a lie in his family?.

My valediction is that the ways of God are ineffable to us. Our obligation is just to obey him and make logical use of our freewill.
This is the spitting snake mostly found in africa https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinkhals
Does not kill humans, but causes pains and possibly swellings in the eyes

4 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by tempem: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

God did not design the universe to last for ever . The universe has an end - but in a trillion years - I believe God will expedite the process as we await a new material universe with God physically present in it .
shocked really?
Read Psalm 104:5; 119:90.
This is wonderful!
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2016
HardMirror:

This is the spitting snake mostly found in africa https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinkhals
Does not kill humans, but causes pains and possibly swellings in the eyes
Misunderstanding, I didn't allude that it was capable of mortifying him. My point was that the pains subsided after God's intervention. Or what else do you think acted as the cold gentle breeze that deracinated the pain?.

Please stop all these prevarications, I don't want to believe you are a sophist.

2 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2016
tempem:
[s]
shocked really?
Read Psalm 104:5; 119:90.
This is wonderful![/s{

Funny!

how you people use the Bible and Qur'an to describe God and his deeds, But still make nauseating statements there isn't a supreme God because other religions claim their god is supreme.

Is this how ludicrous atheist are? Making captious depictions?.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by tempem: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2016
blueto:

Funny!

how you people use the Bible and Qur'an to describe God and his deeds, But still make nauseating statements there isn't a supreme God because other religions claim their god is supreme.

Is this how ludicrous atheist are? Making captious depictions?.

Lol. You'll never understand. But how would you explain those verses?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2016
tempem:

[s]
Lol. You'll never understand. But how would you explain those verses?[/s]
The foundation of the world will remain, but the contents will undergo a mutation that will bring about the establishment of a pristine earth . even some people that are present on this earth will be inhabitants of it. Read the book of revelations for better demystification.

This goofy display of yours is execrable.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by CAPSLOCKED: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Like the others have said, planets and stars also die (this is how planetary nebulas are made, extremely beautiful spectacles of stardust). And their atoms that disperse through the solar system after their death, eventually gather via gravity to form new planets and stars. And on it goes.

Existence is a beautiful cycle of matter and energy expressing in different forms over time. For me to be alive and even typing this here, in the 21st century no less, is a precious gift in itself. Of course like any human or living thing, I'd like to live long. But I humbly accept the reality that one day all the atoms that make up "me" will be dispersed into the earth, and eventually the universe, to form something else. I recognize how much of a priveledge it is to have even gotten the chance to live in the first place.

I think if such an appreciation can be developed (which is quite difficult when one still clinging to religious ideas of eternal life) death becomes far less daunting, and life is more appreciated & less taken for granted.

2 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by tempem: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
blueto:
[s]The foundation of the world will remain, but the contents will undergo a mutation that will bring about the establishment of a pristine earth . even some people that are present on this earth will be inhabitants of it. Read the book of revelations for better demystification.

This goofy display of yours is execrable.[/s]
Trash!!
Where is your Bible to explain all you've written?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by ojimbo(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hardmirror come and see

1 Like

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
ojimbo:
Hardmirror come and see
Hahahahahaha Nice one grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

December 31 Without Crossover Service.. / Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? / Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.