Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me (17469 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by davien(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
lols... Indians would fry both the snake and the apple.. grin
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by KingEbukaNaija: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2016
davien:
lols... Indians would fry both the snake and the apple.. grin

it was not an apple
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
our life her on earth is centered on the choices each an every individual makes irrespective of their beliefs. Every choice a man makes takes him on a path. Good people make a choice to be good. Some claim to be good for religion, some don't. Evil people made a choice to be evil. Some are evil on for their beliefs, some aren't. A person is responsible for himself and his choices. A person who chooses to believe in a god is his choice. A person who chooses to not believe in a god is his choice. That is what our time on earth is centered on. Our choices. Don't attach everything evil to atheism indirectly. Whats the difference between that and tribalism?

What is evil?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
johnydon22:

Nope everything dies, the sun, the moon the stars... they are all caught in the doom of universal catastrophe.

even the universe itself.

You outlive a mosquito that lives just 9 days, these are all varying timeline of a blinkful existence in a vast cosmos of colliding causalities and annihilation.

This is the most biblical statement i have ever read from you, have you been reading that book?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Pascal's wager again, it assumes Yahweh is the true god

So what if you die and find out Allah is actually the true god? You're just as screwed as us

i heard that allah told his people to find out the truth from Christians. Is it true?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

The point of the post is lost on you as always

There are 5000 different gods, your odd of choosing the right one is 1/5000

But never mind, only yours is right

Yes, is that not the reasonable thing? Does a multiplicity of counterfeits make them authentic?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
HardMirror:

From the time I was saved, all I desired was to win souls. I just can't be at peace with my self when I am not winning souls. I discovered I also had a strong attraction to evangelists and apostles, more than I had to teachers and pastors. Most of my friends were evangelists too.
As for conviction. Those were times I communicated with the Holy Spirit so it was easy to hear the Holy Spirit expressly tell me all God wanted was for me to win souls.

I kept seeing visions of me evangelising to muslims in islamic nations. Being an evangelist in islamic nations was my vision

This should leave anyone confused including you. Do you understand yourself at all? Like someone said and like i suspected, you are an agnostic. Though i like to call all of you together sha, sinners.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
BossTtdiamonds:
I'm sorry this might be lengthy, but please bear with my long post.. Also I'll be treating you as one who has read much on things embedded in the bible - meaning I'll be making more scriptural references.

No, he did not know much Bible in the sense you allude. Yes, he was an evangelist, i wonder why my people find that hard to believe sha.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
HardMirror:

There is simple no reason to even believe there was a God in the first place.
This is like asking why deny the existence of great gwagwa.
What is great gwagwa? What is God?

i can tell you many things about God and what He has done for me and my family. i have never met anyone who can tell me many things about gwagwa and what it has done for them and their family.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Like the others have said, planets and stars also die (this is how planetary nebulas are made, extremely beautiful spectacles of stardust). And their atoms that disperse through the solar system after their death, eventually gather via gravity to form new planets and stars. And on it goes.

Existence is a beautiful cycle of matter and energy expressing in different forms over time. For me to be alive and even typing this here, in the 21st century no less, is a precious gift in itself. Of course like any human or living thing, I'd like to live long. But I humbly accept the reality that one day all the atoms that make up "me" will be dispersed into the earth, and eventually the universe, to form something else. I recognize how much of a priveledge it is to have even gotten the chance to live in the first place.

A gift from who, who gave it?

I think if such an appreciation can be developed (which is quite difficult when one still clinging to religious ideas of eternal life) death becomes far less daunting, and life is more appreciated & less taken for granted.

Appreciation to who or what? Do you also believe like HardMirror that human life and ants are the same?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
blueto:
HardMirror, I am a student of Uniben, and the deeper life president know as Kumuyi conducted a crusade which was held live in University of Benin Teaching Hospital this semester.

During the crusade, inmates from the hospitals came out massively, as they believed God for his therapy on their manifold ailments, and to cut it short, many of them regained instant, perennial convalesce and their insalubrious status were mutated and obliterated.

This was not a story to me because the phenomena occurred in proximity to me and I attest that those that benefit from such miraculous phenomenal displayed their appointment documents and treatment records to the multitudes that were present on the crusade ground to verify that they were factually once suffering from miscellaneous aversive health conditions.

Now my question is, what transpired? how was their sanity and enravishment restored with a preternatural influence of God?

Please, I dissenter on the mendacious verdict that it was their believe system that induced their manumission from malady, because why did it take them to be present at the crusade ground for their believe to work?.

I am not a credulous homo sapien that will easly kowtow to your beguiling indoctrinations. I need lucid and veracious explications to confute my annotation.

Student, this your grammar too much jare, are you the first student? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
HardMirror:

I love your question and witty use of words.

Yes! I have seen miracles. Yes! I have performed miracles.
Then I used to belief God and Prayers were responsible.
But now I understand, it's the power of atmosphere.
There is a link between your physiology and your psychology.
A good demonstration of physiology being boosted by psychology are situations that triggers the influx of adrelanine.
What is this adrelanine boost capable of? It could make a difference between life and death, so much that it is one of the vitals in the kit of military medical teams.

There are men who are naturals in setting up what is traditionally called an atmosphere of miracles.

Music was one of my own techniques. When choruses of faith goes up and you have a congregation who believes in your connection with the supernatural. Here you have three powerful elements merging; Adrelanine, Placebo effect and most importantly HYPNOTIC THERAPY.
All these elements are being used even outside church and yielding results.

Hypnosis depends on a mind's receptiveness to suggestions. Here the mind is already expectant and willing to yield to instructions (reason why the south african pastor can make his members eat weird things). Take such a mind of absolute faith to such a crusade and you will get significant results on illnesses an adrellanine boost and placebo effect can mask. Many will relapse into their original state of infirmament (of cos you won't hear of these cases). This is why many infirmaments such as blindness, lack of a limb, autism etc don't get healed. But you can get good results with Cancer pains, arthritis, malaria, any pains with this method.

Even a pastor acting can get same results if he acts convincingly and gradually builds the hypnotic atmosphere.

All these excuses you are making is not science na. Are they always repeatable like gravity? Are they useless like you often depict religion to be? What about people who vomit lizard, cockraoch and frog, that one too is adrenaline? What of people who vomitted mango seed, and people who were told by people they have never met before that something is buried in their house in the village and they found it exactly so. What of people who after this specifics were delivered that same month from many years of barrenness, na adrenaline too be that? Do you sell this adrenaline oga?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
davien:
With comments like these one wonders what the schools are teaching these days...

The answer to your question is the second law of thermodynamics... energy from the sun cannot be sustained forever... satisfied?

i also was surprised at his line of reasoning, but i later felt maybe he's trying to tie the OP to the faith thing. We are all believing that the sun will "die" basically.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
blueto:

Hilarious!

disseminating spurious scientific explications just to repudiate the palpable exertions of God. The fact remains that these things are paranormal, we are only betide with the end product of God work and the absolute procedures are always made cryptic to us.

I have heard of a testimony in my Church. and it depicts the conspicuous, undisputable story of a dead man that was brought back to life through prayers, the man became indignant against those that prayed for his renaissance promptly after his demise, because according to him, he was already in heaven and he was referred back to the earth after intensed comprecations made by the church.

now, are you saying it was mere “Adrelanine, Placebo effect and most importantly HYPNOTIC THERAPY” that were responsible for his revival?

Are you saying the postdeath story he narrated were figments or illusions? .

Anyway from that, how can you describe the miracle by Jesus that multiplied breads and fishes? or are you one those that believe the Bible is a book of fictitious stories?

I once witnessed phenomenal of a deliverance section. As the pastor was praying for the emancipation of a woman for the thralldom and subjugation of demons, the demons showed signs of torments when they spoke via the woman and implored the pastor to halt the prayers. I saw it with my own eyes, so was it your averments above that were responsible? or the prayers and God?.

I leave you with these to cogitate on, and respond with better, logical illuminations.

Apologies for the deferred reply, I was offline then.

i love when people have seen the raw demonstration of the power of the supernatural like you have done, it makes one almost impregnable by nonsense. But then it's not fireproof like we evidently see with the OP who is the only atheist around here that has been thus privileged.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
blueto:
sorry, but what you alluded aren't valid to me.

Can I share another testimony with you?

Let me make it concise. A prophecy was directed towards a man in my Church, warning him never to ply the road for a specific time because of attempts by his adversaries to mortify him.

He later disobeyed, and on his way, he got an accident and died on the spot. Please what really happened to him?.

HYPNOTIC THERAPY, what else? angry angry angry
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
tempem:

shocked really?
Read Psalm 104:5; 119:90.
This is wonderful!

You, read 2Peter 3:7
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by cloudgoddess(f): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Image123:

A gift from who, who gave it?

Appreciation to who or what? Do you also believe like HardMirror that human life and ants are the same?
I don't think it makes a lot of sense to single out a single "who" or "what" to attribute my existence to.

If I had to point at anyone directly, it'd be my parents for conceiving me, and nurturing me without abandoning me. But then it wouldn't make sense not to thank their parents, and their parents parents. And everything and everyone that contributed to their survival, all the way back to my most primal ancestors.

Eventually I could trace back to the ancestor that modern humans and chimpanzees share, and even further to the ancestor shared by all of life 3.5 billion years ago. Then the earth itself, the celestial matter that formed it and the sun, and all the astrophysical processes that came before that.

At some point I'd be forced to thank the entire universe, the space-time continuum of which "I" (this human form & brain that "these"(*) atoms currently make up), am an inextricable part. So I suppose there's your answer smiley

As for the ant issue, its ultimately subjective to who is doing the valuing. An ant does not value a human's life, just as most humans don't value ants' lives, and lions don't value the lives of deers and zebras. I think its quite natural for an organism to value its own kin and personal objectives more than anything else.

However us humans, with our enhanced ability to imagine and empathize with the suffering of other members of our species outside of our kin, & even members of other species, might see all life as equally valuable if we choose. It depends on where our individual and collective consciousnesses happen to be.

*I put "these" in quotation marks because the atoms that make up the female human form cloudgoddess are being exhanged by the second. Its impossible to pin down any particular group of atoms and accurately call it "me" my entire life.

2 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by babysmart(f): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
http:// www.desiringgod.org/articles/ historical-evidence-for-the- resurrection

hardmirror cloudgoddess urahara johnydon22 and others.
pls I would like you to check the link above out. they have points which I would like us to trash out here. thanks
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Image123:

i can tell you many things about God and what He has done for me and my family. i have never met anyone who can tell me many things about gwagwa and what it has done for them and their family.
I am alive today all thanks to Great Gwagwa. Great Gwagwa is the reason why the world has not come to an end, he is the preserver of life.

How difficult was that for me to claim.

I Pray and ask great gwagwa to save you from the dangers of the night and see if you won't wake up safely tomorrow. Then you shall know Great Gwagwa is real.

2 Likes

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2016
Image123:

No, he did not know much Bible in the sense you allude. Yes, he was an evangelist, i wonder why my people find that hard to believe sha.

But you do agree with me he was [size=16pt]NEVER[/size] called...
I decided to leave him to his self fantasy, no point wasting further time asking questions he'd evade.. The tale of many of em'...
I sometimes fathom how stupid it sounds when you hear persons saying they heard of the holy spirit and conclude later that there's no proof that God exist.. "The Self Delusion" i call it..

1 Like

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by adoyi8: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Replace God with Batman in your post and it still makes same sense

nice one
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by promise10: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
HardMirror:

I am alive today all thanks to Great Gwagwa. Great Gwagwa is the reason why the world has not come to an end, he is the preserver of life.

I Pray and ask great gwagwa to save you from the dangers of the night and see if you won't wake up safely tomorrow. Then you shall know Great Gwagwa is real.
Until I meet some group of people(at least 10) thanking your god, great gwagwa, for their lives. Then, I will start to take your great gwagwa serious.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by promise10: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
adoyi8:

nice one
Nice? Wow!
Really?

I will as well like to see someone get a miracle from the god of batman. If you have any video showing someone praying to batman and getting a miracle from the god of batman, I would like you to post the video of it, as I have searched and found none.

You may not have to ask for an evidence of yaweeh healing people by the name of his son Jesus, because there are thousands, if not millions on the internet. But, even if you must ask, try to search then if you didn't see, you can then ask for evidences from me since I have access to many christian miracle videos.

As for my question, I search and found NONE, that's why I am asking.

Thank you in advance for granting my request.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by hopefulLandlord: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
promise10:

Nice? Wow!
Really?

I will as well like to see someone get a miracle from the god of batman. If you have any video showing someone praying to batman and getting a miracle from the god of batman, I would like you to post the video of it, as I have searched and found none.

You may not have to ask for an evidence of yaweeh healing people by the name of his son Jesus, because there are thousands, if not millions on the internet. But, even if you must ask, try to search then if you didn't see, you can then ask for evidences from me since I have access to many christian miracle videos.

As for my question, I search and found NONE, that's why I am asking.

Thank you in advance for granting my request.

All ambiguous miracles

There's NO clear cut miracle from your god

Just people giving your non existent god thanks for things he had nothing to do with

At least I see batman saving people of Gotham city from danger, he sweeps in saves the oppressed from thieves, hoodlums etc and we can all see him in movies and books, that's a better miracle than your god ever did

Tell me one unambiguous miracle your god ever did?

By unambiguous I mean, growing a limb

Not a these actors that are hired in stage miracles

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/

Visit that website and be enlightened
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dejideji1:

I have been carefully following your replies to tempem, but after reading this particular one, i felt the urge to cut in.

You said, everything will die, agreed. But there is something you are not sensitive enough to note, or chose to ignore. In the latter part of your reply above, haven't you noticed the cycle and intricate interdepence in nature?

Pls how can we account for those cycles and interdependence if an intelligent mind is not behind it? If everything came into being by chance and not by design as science believe, then the earth and the universe at large would be in a state of chaos.

Just take a look around you and see the orderliness in nature.

I disagree with the claim that the universe or the earth is orderly. Stars in the universe explode often destroying things within proximity and sometimes though birthing new stars. The earth is constantly plagued with catastrophic random events like earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions, in a perfectly designed systems such events should not happen as they seemingly serve no purpose other than mayhem and destruction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
HardMirror:

We all know that you are lying, you also know that you are. It is unlike God whom both young and old, uneducated and educated all SINCERELY claim to be worshipping and give thanks to. There is no tangible reason for anyone to believe in Gwagwa, people have had tangible reasons to believe in God and their gods for centuries. Who is gwagwa and how can we know him/her/it?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
BossTtdiamonds:

But you do agree with me he was [size=16pt]NEVER[/size] called...
I decided to leave him to his self fantasy, no point wasting further time asking questions he'd evade.. The tale of many of em'...
I sometimes fathom how stupid it sounds when you hear persons saying they heard of the holy spirit and conclude later that there's no proof that God exist.. "The Self Delusion" i call it..

It is evident that he was an evangelist, the traits are very clear. Well, sorry, clear to me. It's besides the point though.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Image123(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
cloudgoddess:

I don't think it makes a lot of sense to single out a single "who" or "what" to attribute my existence to

Exactly, you don't think. If you did, you would believe God.

If I had to point at anyone directly, it'd be my parents for conceiving me, and nurturing me without abandoning me. But then it wouldn't make sense not to thank their parents, and their parents parents. And everything and everyone that contributed to their survival, all the way back to my most primal ancestors.

Great you started thinking here. Your parents are responsible for your birth or abortion. It had nothing to do with your other ancestors.

Eventually I could trace back to the ancestor that modern humans and chimpanzees share, and even further to the ancestor shared by all of life 3.5 billion years ago. Then the earth itself, the celestial matter that formed it and the sun, and all the astrophysical processes that came before that.

At some point I'd be forced to thank the entire universe, the space-time continuum of which "I" (this human form & brain that "these"(*) atoms currently make up), am an inextricable part. So I suppose there's your answer smiley

Only that you only trace by faith. i also trace by faith. Thanking non-living things is not one of the smartest things to do IMHO. Don't ever be found doing it, even if you are thinking it please.

As for the ant issue, its ultimately subjective to who is doing the valuing. An ant does not value a human's life, just as most humans don't value ants' lives, and lions don't value the lives of deers and zebras. I think its quite natural for an organism to value its own kin and personal objectives more than anything else.

Meaning HardMirror is not natural or normal i guess. He considers human life and ant life to be of the same relevance.

However us humans, with our enhanced ability to imagine and empathize with the suffering of other members of our species outside of our kin, & even members of other species, might see all life as equally valuable if we choose. It depends on where our individual and collective consciousnesses happen to be.

If we choose, it is fine by you. If God chooses, na wahala, you see everything wrong with it.

*I put "these" in quotation marks because the atoms that make up the female human form cloudgoddess are being exhanged by the second. Its impossible to pin down any particular group of atoms and accurately call it "me" my entire life.

In other words, there is no "you". The you that stole yesterday is different and should not be punished today because the atoms have been exchanged by the second, or what is the point you are trying to make with this common knowledge of body metabolism?
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
Image123:

It is evident that he was an evangelist, the traits are very clear. Well, sorry, clear to me. It's besides the point though.

My point is whether he was an evangelist or not.. He was never called by God to be one.... His self fantasies led him to become one..in his own delusion...
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Ranchhoddas: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
blueto:
HardMirror, I am a student of Uniben, and the deeper life president know as Kumuyi conducted a crusade which was held live in University of Benin Teaching Hospital this semester.

During the crusade, inmates from the hospitals came out massively, as they believed God for his therapy on their manifold ailments, and to cut it short, many of them regained instant, perennial convalesce and their insalubrious status were mutated and obliterated.

This was not a story to me because the phenomena occurred in proximity to me and I attest that those that benefit from such miraculous phenomenal displayed their appointment documents and treatment records to the multitudes that were present on the crusade ground to verify that they were factually once suffering from miscellaneous aversive health conditions.

Now my question is, what transpired? how was their sanity and enravishment restored with a preternatural influence of God?

Please, I dissenter on the mendacious verdict that it was their believe system that induced their manumission from malady, because why did it take them to be present at the crusade ground for their believe to work?.

I am not a credulous homo sapien that will easly kowtow to your beguiling indoctrinations. I need lucid and veracious explications to confute my annotation.
Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by Ranchhoddas: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
blueto:

This one craze pass KingEbukasblog and KingEbukaNaija put together. Respect Man!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me by HardMirror(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
BossTtdiamonds:

My point is whether he was an evangelist or not.. He was never called by God to be one.... His self fantasies led him to become one..in his own delusion...
I hope flesh and blood did not reveal that to you.

By the way I don't even care. God is not real to me anymore so you are free to say what you like, makes no difference to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

The New Deeper Life Headquarter Church(pictures) / December 31 Without Crossover Service.. / Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.