Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion (21596 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by abovethelaw(f): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

But Maxi112 and Kinginvahala have never seen Refiner physically or her nâkedness unlike the LAVEborehole girl that we've all seen and some have slept with in this section.
can you swear for both of them?
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
abovethelaw:
king in Vahala and maxi bleep her pussy na

ain't you seeing the way both of where seriously campaigning for her

you'd play with those two boyz, they're mean for business

Sombody say Oh my gawd shocked. Okay okay let me go traditional on you. Pictures or Adonbilivit cheesy
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
abovethelaw:
I'm aware how your campaign managers bleep the hell out of you.

refiner can you deny this, deny it and watch me expose your shameless ass.

miss virgin

I do like I didn't see this
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Who be this one undecided. Like say she no use your head too.

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by JustinTIMBA: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
notoriousDIG:

Don't be too sure about that. You see that lavekonga abi wetin u call am, her milleage don pass calculator cheesy

Address LAVEborehole properly, bro, with her full title.

Her Royal Borehole (HRB) LAVEkonga Mother Christmas 1 of Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by abovethelaw(f): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
fairygodgodess:

You mean the acclaimed virgin and victim slept with her campaign managers, I don't believe this, refiner is this true??
I dare her to deny it...

you don't know what her managers are capable of doing. who is refiner.

toilet tissue is more expensive than her pussy

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

Address LAVEborehole properly, bro, with her full title.

Her Royal Borehole (HRB) LAVEkonga Mother Christmas 1 of Nairaland.

Iku Mama Yeye ooh cheesy

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Richie0974: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
And to think that the way some supposed adults are insulting refiner, isn't she 17 or 18. Y'all need to take a chill pill. Calling her all sorts of names, what if she were your younger sis.

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
fairygodgodess:

You mean the acclaimed virgin and victim slept with her campaign managers, I don't believe this, refiner is this true??

If I hear say she answer you cheesy
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by JustinTIMBA: 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
abovethelaw:
can you swear for both of them?

After I swear for the midwife who didn't terminate you before you were born.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
I dont have aniti to say jst posting to get points to vote
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by abovethelaw(f): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

cause you follow chop na. cheesy pussy destroyer like you

what else can you say. hope you didn't attempt skin to skin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Richie0974:
And to think that the way some supposed adults are insulting refiner, isn't she 17 or 18. Y'all need to take a chill pill. Calling her all sorts of names, what if she were your younger sis.

My 17 year old younger sister wont be on an online forum exposing her naive self to danger.

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by fairygodgodess(f): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
abovethelaw:
I dare her to deny it...

If toilet tissue are more expensive than her, that means laveda and adeh are better ogringringringrin

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
notoriousDIG:

Who be this one undecided. Like say she no use your head too.
Not all... lol
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by abovethelaw(f): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
fairygodgodess:

If toilet tissue are more expensive than her, that means laveda and adeh are better ogringringringrin
notoriousdig answer her
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by FTbomb(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
refiner:

are u sure is the proverb...or izit becos of the snake?cheesy
i highlighted the part that got me rolling..being using snake as rope. i can't imagine a sane person trying that..
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by fairygodgodess(f): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
notoriousDIG:

If I hear say she answer you cheesy

Some girls are just so dumb, how can u sleep with your campaign manager Cox of online contest, she needs brain surgery ASAP o

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by abovethelaw(f): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

After I swear for the midwife who didn't terminate you before you were born.
cheesy grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
abovethelaw:
cause you follow chop na. cheesy pussy destroyer like you

what else can you say. hope you didn't attempt skin to skin

Achieve orgasm typing bullpoo
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
fairygodgodess:

If Toilet tissue < Refiner then the \|--- of Laveda is directly proportional to Adeh39

Else

Laveda is Inversely proportional to Refiner + Adeh39.

Gorrit ?

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by fairygodgodess(f): 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
abovethelaw:
notoriousdig answer her

Refiner please come and clear your name, because you were quick to insult others now it's your turn please don't run away....is it true you are cheaper than a #50 tissue paper??

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
It be like say Mad people dey fvck anyhow..Jeffrey lashing Adeh and Laved

RESPECT TO WEYREYS

6 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by abovethelaw(f): 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
notoriousDIG:

Sombody say Oh my gawd shocked. Okay okay let me go traditional on you. Pictures or Adonbilivit cheesy
ask his campaign managers, they dare not deny the obvious
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by FTbomb(m): 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
abovethelaw:
I dare her to deny it...

kiddo, have you got any evidence to prove this? undecided
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by abovethelaw(f): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
FTbomb:
kiddo, have you got any evidence to prove this? undecided
isn't she online let her deny it
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Vanquay16:
It be like say Mad people dey fvck anyhow..Jeffrey lashing Adeh and Laved

RESPECT TO Mad People grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by fairygodgodess(f): 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
notoriousDIG:

If Toilet tissue < Refiner then the \|--- of Laveda is directly proportional to Adeh39

Else

Laveda is Inversely proportional to Refiner + Adeh39.

Gorrit ?

I don't get osad
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by abovethelaw(f): 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
fairygodgodess:

Refiner please come and clear your name, because you were quick to insult others now it's your turn please don't run away....is it true you are cheaper than a #50 tissue paper??
refiner is fuckable with the sum of #100

tosey2much can attest to my claims... Egbon I lie

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by JustinTIMBA: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
fairygodgodess:

Some girls are just so dumb, how can u sleep with your campaign manager Cox of online contest, she needs brain surgery ASAP o

Kinginvahala, it doesn't change the fact that you are ugly, they chased you out of the group, you type in pink and wink a men like a gay, you're a shameless cultist, a criminal and no girl would want you.

The only opportunity you had to approach girls was to ask them vote for Refiner. No girl is campaigning for you except the fake female monikers you and your dogs created. grin

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
fairygodgodess:

I don't get osad

It means the are all YamaYama Smellos grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by FTbomb(m): 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
fairygodgodess:

is it not a shame that you parade yourself as a female while you have a 2-inch dick dangling under those skirts? Hypocrite! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire / Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.