Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion (21594 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by makydebbie(f): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kenneth205:

Uwc! Pls don't hesitate to vote me 4 mr nl 2016
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by TamedWolf90: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
TheInkredible:
You called him out and got served.

Yea I called him out for the toothpaste...He did what every normal boy of his age would do....
Talk is always cheap so he can afford it
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
FTbomb:
i understand what you mean. but mad people hardly move in group....the only place you'd see them together is in a psychiatric home, and they have to be chained otherwise they'd run back to the streets.
the ones i posted were picked from different streets...and now they're one unhappy family..

Seriously, I'm befuddled by your unequivocal knowledge about "were" and "awon were"

you succinctly give a detailed explanation even with pictorial illustrations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by iykekelvins(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
adeh39:

Lol
I'm trying not to embarassed
Thanks smiley
Alright then
Take care smiley

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by photoshoot(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
*unfollows*
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by refiner(f): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
cc lavedaa....saw ur insult...

you love stepping on my toes,which I always try to avoid...

I dunno why you are always carrying my matter on your head
....whomsoever I decide to support or vote for is totally my choice!..so may I know your headache?undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
bro hw far... this mr nairaland is getting out of hand bro...
photoshoot:
*unfollows*
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
refiner:

....whomsoever I decide to support or vote for is totally my choice!..so may I know your headache?undecided

Snakes don't have a right to wage war...Madam face front.

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by T5OM: 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
reciprokal:

Playing the victim card on me! Fool.

I unleashed parental dissed on sapheaded cultists like you. I wonder why your father didn't self-service you off on his tile-less bathroom floor so you end as washed-out human waste.

Each time I look at you, I believe primatologist erred when they said all humans completed the revisionary process than transformed great apes to humans. You and your entire lineage didn't make the cut.

TamedWolf? Tamed Messtard!

Destitute of parental obscurity!!!
Progeny of bonobos! Idiota!

grin Straight cuts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
refiner:

This drama is going to be interesting kiss kiss kiss
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by refiner(f): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Vanquay16:

Snakes don't have a right to wage war...Madam face front.

ok!

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by MissMonalisa(f): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Caringguy:
Babaly i was just been careful not to support the wrong candidate...

Thank God that the interview opened my eye's to see clearly cheesy

It's fyn.estboi all the way!!!

Wow *claps*
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by refiner(f): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Neyoor:

I'm waiting for her reply!

she tends to have the best feeling ever anytime there is a thread or post against me!...

she insults me in any slightest opportunity..sad

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by greatness22(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
My boss is here, with a standing ovation lets make welcome the man of the year; tosyne2much. wink
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by LordScent(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
TamedWolf90:

LordScent Clown.... We go talk this for other side....lol

Lozzzz alpha no lele....We dey togeda t
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by WAGAZ: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
refiner:

I'm waiting for her reply!

she tends to have the best feeling ever anytime there is a thread or post against me!...

she insults me in any slightest opportunity..sad
what will you do when she replies?
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by greatness22(m): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
When dem say make animals wen get horn come outside, snail dey come? grin
I just saw her.
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by JustinTIMBA: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
refiner:

No matter what anyone thinks. No matter your past errors, you were right to cry out when Kinginvahala and Biafrabushboy threatened your life. Now they know they are being watched.

Don't mind that Mother Christmas with her shit face who said you shouldn't have cried out. She's used to being abused sexually by men for money.

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by greatness22(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
WAGAZ:
grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by tosyne2much(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
greatness22:
My boss is here, with a standing ovation lets make welcome the man of the year; tosyne2much. wink
Haaaaa !!! Egbon, man of the year ke? shocked
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by refiner(f): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
WAGAZ:

let's dig it up from there...

she'll tell me why the hate on me...

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by LordScent(m): 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
refiner:

Hmmm
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by FTbomb(m): 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
refiner:

lepacious refiner, queen of the east coast! is it not too late yet for the whining? come back tomorrow, please..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by greatness22(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
Haaaaa !!! Egbon, man of the year ke? shocked
Alaye, who wan drag d title with u? I nor sure say dem don born am. grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by WAGAZ: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
refiner:

let's dig it up from there...

she'll tell me why the hate on me...

Go to bed, kid. smiley

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Laveda Vs Refiner.... Who I hate pass among der two sef *Pensive.

Abovethelaw abeg show.

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by refiner(f): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

No matter what anyone thinks. No matter your past errors, you were right to cry out when Kinginvahala and Biafrabushboy threatened your life. Now they know they are being watched.

Don't mind that Mother Christmas with her shit face who said you shouldn't have cried out. She's used to being abused sexually by men for money.

I've never insulted her before...I respect her no matter what!...

but what baffles me is the happiness and joy she derives when I'm called out for something wrong!

she's fond of doing this...but each time,I ignore...but this time around I've gat to speak out...cos a proverb says,if a snake does not show its power,children are gonna use it to tie firewood...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
adeh39:

grin grin grin
You don turn to "f" overnight? grin
My ministry no move as "M"...
So lemme try " F"...
At least, I now get PMs from niggurs... lol
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by LordScent(m): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Neyoor:

The show is getting delayed....Chaiii
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
greatness22:
Alaye, who wan drag d title with u? I nor sure say dem don born am. grin
At least e go get wetin u see wey make you talk say I merit that kind status cool
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by abovethelaw(f): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
notoriousDIG:
Laveda Vs Refiner.... Who I hate pass among der two sef *Pensive.

Abovethelaw abeg show.
refiner of cause. she should stop all those pretentious character of hers
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by refiner(f): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
WAGAZ:

Go to bed, kid. smiley
after you,oldie!smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire / Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.