Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

"Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test (49220 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. / What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
am NOT competing with God....but I own you

halfricanadian:

You own yourself

GOD OWNS ME
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
angels09:
am NOT competing with God....but I own you

YOU WILL NEVER OWN ME undecided
DEAL WITH IT
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Skelewu: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
rheether:
My ex tried it with me. He asked his cousin to woo me and lo and behold I fell for his cousin instantly. We are in the our second now and the relationship has been worth it.

You're even saying that proudly. Says much about you. undecided If another more handsome, richer guy woos you tomorrow, you'll still fall yakata like naira. Smh undecided
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cutehector:
it's a pity we guys are being though about as cheats. Such warped mentality is what is costing a lot of ladies to lose "potential" husbands.
Hector, if yer woman saw they way you behaved on here,none would blame her for setting a trap for you.

2 Likes

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
I own every bit of you! Don't struggle....it's useless..

halfricanadian:

YOU WILL NEVER OWN ME undecided
DEAL WITH IT
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
angels09:
I own every bit of you! Don't struggle....it's useless..

YOU VERY SILLY FOR THAT

GO AND OWN YOURSELF undecided undecided
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy oga we dey new semester sef
Didn't know na! Been busy as a bee. Oya drop your whatsapp let's talk
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
shuush I own you. You can feel it....don't fight it

halfricanadian:

YOU VERY SILLY FOR THAT

GO AND OWN YOURSELF undecided undecided
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hector, if yer woman saw they way you behaved on her. None would blame her for setting a trap for you.

No body even set a trap d oda lady lied bt due to so mch love d oda lady was blived

1 Like

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
ennyscongy:

Didn't know na! Been busy as a bee. Oya drop your whatsapp let's talk

tongue tongue guess it
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Thats a very illogical thing to do and it makes no sense in trying it on your partner only if and only if you suspect them cheating on you.but aside that why do you need testing your spouse when they have never done anything to arouse the contempt of your trust for them....an ex did that by sending her bestie to try and know if am loyal to her by dating me. trust me the bestie sold her out by actually dating me and it tore my bae apart but she cost it and i dated her bestie without an iota of pity,because it didn't warrant it because i loved her but it hurt me because she had doubts of me. Everyone has a weak point no need testing there loyalty till the need warrants so to me its a capital NO trying this is using your own hand in ruining your relationship because when your spouse find out it might not go down well.
What friend ,what good heart would cheat with her "besties" man? undecided

❤you think you did well,you proved yer woman right.❤

❤When angered you cheated just to get at her.
You where 2 good 2 be true and you showed that when you made this decision and acted it out. undecided
.....disregard the likes you've gotten. Take pride not.

5 Likes

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
angels09:
shuush I own you. You can feel it....don't fight it

ABI ELEYI TIN SHINU NI

undecided

1 Like

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
don't fight it...it's the absolute truth.....I OWN YOU.

halfricanadian:

ABI ELEYI TIN SHINU NI

undecided
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
angels09:
don't fight it...it's the absolute truth.....I OWN YOU.

YOU ARE STUP*D
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

No body even set a trap d oda lady lied bt due to so mch love d oda lady was blived
I believe so too

Did you even ask your woman rexhenrex ?
.....you believed this thing of her but gave her not the benefit of the doubt?
You didn't even try to give her who you where close 2 the listing ear.
.❤you did her a good thing,you exposed a bad "bestie " and got rid of a man who thinks so little of his woman that he'd believe anything told to him.

3 Likes

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
My property you are..... am your owner...

halfricanadian:

YOU ARE STUP*D
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I believe so too

Did you even ask your woman rexhenrex ?
.....you believed this thing of her but gave her not the benefit of the doubt?
You didn't even try to give her who your where close 2 the listing ear.
.......you did her a good thing you exposed a bad "bestie " and got rid of a man who thinks so little of his woman that he'd believe anything told to him.

Well its all good d said girl will find anoda man nd b happy

Funny enof d guy nd d supposed bad 'bestie' suit one anoda

Look at wat dey did to her cheated yet still lied using her name very painful

2 Likes

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
angels09:
My property you are..... am your owner...

YOU ARE VERY STUP*D
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Well its all good d said girl will find anoda man nd b happy

Funny enof d guy nd d supposed bad 'bestie' suit one anoda

Look at wat dey did to her cheated yet still lied using her name very painful
yeah.
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
I wholly own you.

halfricanadian:

YOU ARE VERY STUP*D
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yeah.

smiley smiley its a lesson to her she would be careful with her next i assure you

1 Like

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
angels09:
I wholly own you.

GOD PLS SAVE ME FROM THIS FALLEN ANGEL

ND MALE KARISHIKKAS
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
I am your owner!

halfricanadian:

AS
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by jojosweet(f): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Evathyst:
Wetin dem ask, wetin you dey talk? undecided undecided

*Modified*

Any lady that subjects a smart guy to any test of some sort is surely digging her own 'relationship' grave. Even the devil self dey learn work where some guys dey. My own is just that, sha respect my feelings. The day I'll ever catch you cheating on me, that would be the end of Solomon Grundy. undecided undecided

Like my guy for example, something tells me the bastard is cheating on me but it's very difficult to find out. Even when I visit him impromptu, I don't see anything suspicious. Check his phone several times, nothing. Yet, I still feel he's not clean. Accuse him of infidelity, he'll tell you to prove it. Men! I carry yansh for some guys. undecided undecided
hahaha you are so funny...all I want to say is when u feel it most times its usually true. Same thing happened to me years back and when I saw evidence his wedding card was printed. sad. Also it could be paranoia. Just chill the cards will fall into place when due

1 Like

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
angels09:
I am your owner!

undecided undecided
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue guess it
No let us carry our wahala come here! Am waiting joor big head
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
ennyscongy:

No let us carry our wahala come here! Am waiting joor big head

tongue tongue leave me o
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Kherry: 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Have once be a victim,whc really got me upset........jst dnt knw why some dnt believe when u say u love dem
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
don't struggle just yield....

halfricanadian:

undecided undecided
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by jojosweet(f): 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Damianking:

Why you dey fight am naw, Na ya be the lost gf? If it u ,pls take hrt.
haha
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
angels09:
don't struggle just yield....

NEVER
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue leave me o
Your wahala too much, do normal na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.