Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

"Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test (49223 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. / What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
my ownership of you is natural ....you can't fight it

halfricanadian:

NEVER
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
ennyscongy:

Your wahala too much, do normal na

No tongue
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
angels09:
my ownership of you is natural ....you can't fight it

YOU ARE AS FOOLISH AS WASTED SEMEN
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Mypeople2(m): 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
missyadorable:
Not necessary

As a lady,you don't need to test a man to know if he is cheating or can cheat on you

Of course,cheating runs in a normal man's bloodstream.its his identity

TEST your man at your peril
And watch him dump you for whoever you used to test him.

That was how Amaka tested Emeka with Iyabo,her bestie.6 months after,Emeka and Iyabo got married while Nairaland folks continue tribal e-bashing one another online and Amaka learnt her lesson:Never test(tempt) a dog with bone.He will "chop" the bone and ask for more!
For your mind o.... men are cheats and the same time dogs abi? Then what are women?
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
my dominance and ownership of you is absolute.....

halfricanadian:

YOU ARE AS FOOLISH AS WASTED SEMEN
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
angels09:
my dominance and ownership of you is absolute.....

KEEP BARKING BULL DOG
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 24, 2016
you are perpetually enslaved to me your owner
halfricanadian:

KEEP BARKING BULL DOG
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by jojosweet(f): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:

Reflex, reply or response from you I don't want!
oga/madam why are u vexing like this now?
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
you are perpetually enslaved to me your owner

cheesy cheesy Olofo get a life chewing gum boy
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2016
it is natural.... don't fight it

halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy Olofo get a life chewing gum boy
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2016
hey am talking to my property.
jojosweet:
oga/madam why are u vexing like this now?
halfricanadian:

No tongue
Check your email
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:03am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
it is natural.... don't fight it

ITS OVER SET REALITY IN undecided undecided
WHO DO U TINK IS D FOOL U WILL B DECIEVING FOREVER

OVER 8 BILLION PEOPLE IN D WORLD I WILL FIND ANOTHER
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:04am On Jul 24, 2016
ennyscongy:

Check your email
I wud like to check my FE mail
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 24, 2016
I own you.

halfricanadian:

ITS OVER SET REALITY IN undecided undecided
WHO DO U TINK IS D FOOL U WILL B DECIEVING FOREVER

OVER 8 BILLION PEOPLE IN D WORLD I WILL FIND ANOTHER
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
I own you.

u a bastard a sad news a bad news
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by thesuave10(m): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2016
This test is sha crazy.. grin grin
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 24, 2016
I prolly own you simpliciter!

halfricanadian:

u a bastard a sad news a bad news
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
I wud like to check my FE mail
I swear I will wound you one day! Big head
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:07am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
I prolly own you simpliciter!

Bleep U JOSEPH THE DREAMER
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:07am On Jul 24, 2016
ennyscongy:

I swear I will wound you one day! Big head

cheesy cheesy o wound e ti
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 24, 2016
my dominentur over you is aeternum....

halfricanadian:

Bleep U JOSEPH THE DREAMER
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:09am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
my dominentur over you is aeternum....

undecided undecided enjoy ursef hallucinating
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by thesuave10(m): 12:10am On Jul 24, 2016
Oh goodie.. someone get me popcorn to watch all this cheesy cheesy shocked
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 24, 2016
My dominance over you is eternal-meaning

halfricanadian:

undecided undecided enjoy ursef hallucinating
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:11am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
My dominance over you is eternal-meaning

undecided undecided for ur mind na ehn na ti eternity

Go take ur weed

To reciv sense AMOEBA BRAIN
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 24, 2016
sickstars... I own you.

halfricanadian:

undecided undecided for ur mind na ehn na ti eternity

Go take ur weed

To reciv sense AMOEBA BRAIN
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy o wound e ti
Lol odeeshi abi
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:12am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
sickstars... I own you.

grin grin u av esclipse of the brain

Its twitching
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2016
ennyscongy:

Lol odeeshi abi

Yes o tongue tongue
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by jojosweet(f): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2016
angels09:
hey am talking to my property.
hey? Let me just believe u are a kid, and was never thought proper home training. I will just excuse u on that.
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 24, 2016
You know the truth..... you are my property.

halfricanadian:

grin grin u av esclipse of the brain

Its twitching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.