Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) (15294 Views)

The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno / Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by realmindz: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hi otemanuduno, don't let this dimwits taunt u to start giving personal details here.
4everGod= Buffoon...aka samuel somtin...
Now u were shouting Shinedu, can u see ur shame?
infact I'm too busy for this, but I initially thought this Shinedu aka 4everGod=Buffoon had more senses. mehn wat a waste of my time conversing with him then
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:
M

Guy so you still went ahead to post this after your call to my phone number which you initially said it is not mine? I am highly disappointed in you for this undecided
Guy u are a very dishonest person. Even after what you told me on the phone you still go ahead to paste this? That's too bad of yoh undecided

1. Did you call my 09091221112 number or not?
2. Did we talk or not?

Even after knowing that I am not Chinedu and admitting with shame that you are wrong when you cut the call at the middle of our conversation, you still did this? undecided
hmm cool

You must be some kind of high tech dummy. Who called you and why would i call you when i already sent you an sms which you denied. What conversation did we have? CHINEDU THE LIAR.

You want to fabricate another one abi? 6pm is close so i am waiting. Deceiver and racketeer like you.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

You refused to answer this question 4evergod. Why If you don't answer it, no P. I leave your case in the hands of nature to judge. LordCenturion, I'm sorry for going this extent, but this guy really did a bad job here, giving me the identity of the person I am not, even after telling him some days back how I prescribed my method to stopping a problem I once had to someone else. That's bad.

But he's refusing to admit that he called my number which he refused initially that it is mine. And in the middle of our conversation this guy cut the call in shame. He will never admit to calling me and I responding. WHY?

undecided

I PROMISE FOR THE LAST TIME TO IGNORE THEIR DISTRACTIONS AND FOCUS. TIME WILL TELL WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH. HE HAS CHINEDU'S NUMBER, LET HIM TRACK THE GUY DOWN AND CALL MY OWN NUMBER 09091221112, THEN HE WILL HEAR MY RESPONSE WHILE HE IS WITH HIS SUPPOSED CHINEDU. MY FONE BATTERY IS DOWN. BYE.

WHY ARE YOU NOW SHIFTING FROM YOUR EFCC AND FBI AND FCC POSITION? DONT SHIFT IT O...OTEM AKA CHINEDU THE DECEIVER. SHOW US THE POWER OF EARTUM WHO REVEALED MY DETAILS TO YOU.

YOU THIS LIAR. 6PM IS CLOSE.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

You refused to answer this question 4evergod. Why If you don't answer it, no P. I leave your case in the hands of nature to judge. LordCenturion, I'm sorry for going this extent, but this guy really did a bad job here, giving me the identity of the person I am not, even after telling him some days back how I prescribed my method to stopping a problem I once had to someone else. That's bad.

But he's refusing to admit that he called my number which he refused initially that it is mine. And in the middle of our conversation this guy cut the call in shame. He will never admit to calling me and I responding. WHY?

undecided

I PROMISE FOR THE LAST TIME TO IGNORE THEIR DISTRACTIONS AND FOCUS. TIME WILL TELL WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH. HE HAS CHINEDU'S NUMBER, LET HIM TRACK THE GUY DOWN AND CALL MY OWN NUMBER 09091221112, THEN HE WILL HEAR MY RESPONSE WHILE HE IS WITH HIS SUPPOSED CHINEDU. MY FONE BATTERY IS DOWN. BYE.

You are a classic and professional liar and con job. grin grin grin See your lying tongue.

Why would i be insisting and still calling you a liar if i did call you? Oya post a screengrab of the number that called you and the lenght of time the conversation lasted. show it and shame yourself.

Otem aka Chinedu the liar.

You have an hour 30mins to carry out Otems prophecy of making sure i am arrested. I hope you have given my details to fbi, efcc, fcc and interpol by now o. no more excuses. CHINEDU THE LIAR AND DECEIVER.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2016

undecided

TOO MANY LIES WILL KILL YOU VERY SOON. SO FIRST IT WAS THAT I CALLED YOU AND BEGGED AND APOLOGIZED. NOW ITS THAT I SHOULD CALL YOU AND FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE NOT CHINEDU. CHAI CHAI CHAI WHO HAS DONE THIS TO YOU? WHO HAS GIVEN YOU THE BLOOD OF LIES THAT IS FLOWING IN YOUR VEINS?

YOU LIE AT EVERY TURN AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. CHINEDU THE RACKETEER.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
realmindz:
Hi otemanuduno, don't let this dimwits taunt u to start giving personal details here.
4everGod= Buffoon...aka samuel somtin...
Now u were shouting Shinedu, can u see ur shame?
infact I'm too busy for this, but I initially thought this Shinedu aka 4everGod=Buffoon had more senses. mehn wat a waste of my time conversing with him then

you on the other hand are just a simpleton so i wouldnt blame you or banter words with you. So now i am Chinedu? You guys are hilarious.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:
I don't belong their.
Yes you do. You just don't know it.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
OTEM AKA CHINEDU THE DECEIVER ITS NOW 1HR 30 MINS TO 6PM AND NOW YOU CONVENIENTLY DECLARE YOUR BATTERY IS DOWN?

CHINEDU YOU MUST PERFORM EARTUMS PROPHECY AS HIS PROPHET O. OR DID EARTUM NOT GIVE YOU MY DETAILS AGAIN AND PROMISE HE WOULD DEAL WITH ME AND HAVE ME ARRESTED?

ARE YOU NOW DENYING EARTUM?

LMAO OTEMANUDUNO AKA CHINEDU THE CON JOB!

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by realmindz: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:

you on the other hand are just a simpleton so i wouldnt blame you or banter words with you. So now i am Chinedu? You guys are hilarious.
from today u are Shinedu that's the price for wrong accusations grin
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by realmindz: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:

You are a classic and professional liar and con job. grin grin grin See your lying tongue.

Why would i be insisting and still calling you a liar if i did call you? Oya post a screengrab of the number that called you and the lenght of time the conversation lasted. show it and shame yourself.

Otem aka Chinedu the liar.

You have an hour 30mins to carry out Otems prophecy of making sure i am arrested
. I hope you have given my details to fbi, efcc, fcc and interpol by now o. no more excuses. CHINEDU THE LIAR AND DECEIVER.

Pls I'm lost o, when did he prophesy that you will be arrested in 30 minutes time? kindly respond if possible with a link to it. Thks
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
realmindz:

Pls I'm lost o, when did he prophesy that you will be arrested in 30 minutes time? kindly respond if possible with a link to it. Thks

Ask your Lord and master Otem to save you from being lost and show you where he said so on this thread or for once you can think for yourself and search for it by your self on this thread.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
realmindz:

Realmindz I am the cause of all these embarrassment. You Know why? I revealed him as Naijadeyhia whom he is. Then he was bent on revenging. Hence, this conspiracy. I know how many mails I receive daily and how many questions and requests for help I also get. I tell people some things in the DOCTUFOS which I have not even pasted yet and also tell people how I left the worship of yahweh(satan) and got this DOCTRINE. Little did I know that some of them are actually enemies in form of friends.

This guy you 4evergod is trying by all means to get information from me which he thought to use against me. Many people who have tried hard to let me tell them my real name have failed. Now when 4evergod didn't get it, he came up with his CHINEDU CONSPIRACY.

mheen, during the campaign for presidential election, I was so serious then that I was among the yorubas who were making fun of the igbos. Though now I have repented from such thing, yet the guy tagged me CHINEDU. that's where the failure of his conspiracy failed woefully.

However I have learnt some lessons, just like the covered pot of LUWABI. whenever some people don't know how things are actually going, they will turn the table on you and tell lies against you with different forms of lies. Yet none of those things belong to you.

When 4evergod called me yesterday on my number 09091221112, I picked it and he cut the call. Then I did my meditation in much anger because the guy really got me annoyed yesterday. Then it was revealed to me that 4evergod is a 419 who used his phone number to call me. I put his number on google when I woke up and it was then I saw that he is indeed a 419.He deals in all these stuff like chemical called DURAX etc. HE IS A YAHOO YAHOO guy also. And he also has decided many people into believing that he can cure sicknesses and raise the dead. Then he duped his victims.
THAT IS WHY I SAID I WILL REVEAL HIS IDENTITY TO THE EFCC.
DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS GUY CALLED ME UP THIS MORNING AGAIN? AND WE EVEN SPOKE(HE WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SILENT ABOUT THIS). THEN HE MADE ME SWEAR THAT I WILL KEEP HIS SECRET. HE CUT HIS CALL ON ME(Ask him if he didn't cut his call on me after I finished talking with him. He will never answer you).

Now he is here again telling lies. I AM DONE WITH HIM RIGHT NOW. NOW I WI CONCENTRATE ONLY ON THE DOCTUFOS AND POST THIS SMILEY grin grin WHENEVER THEY RAISE THEIR HEADS TO CONSPIRE AGAINST ME.

I WILL REVEAL THE NUMBER HE USED TO CALL ME AND THEN THAT WOULD BE THE END OF THE MATTER WITH ME. HOWEVER, HE WILL NEVER OWN UP TO THE FACT THAT HE CALLED MY 09091221112 NUMBER WHICH HE SAID THAT IT IS NOT MINE EARLIER, AND I SPOKE WITH HIM.

Pls just help me ask just this question?

Did you call otem's 09091221112 phone number which you lied earlier that it isn't his number?
What did Otem reply you?

Here is the 419 number of 4evergod which he used to call me this morning. 07066891944
Here is a link I saw when I typed the number on google to find out that some people in the past have raised his scam alert.
https://www.nairaland.com/1158945/new-fraud-town-samarium-care

I REST MY CASE!
Thanks.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
OTEM AKA CHINEDU THE LIAR JUST IN CASE TRAFFIC MAY BE DELAYING EFCC OR MAYBE NETWORK PROBLEMS WOULD DELAY THEM FROM CALLING ME OR PERHAPS INTERNET BLACK OUT ON YOUR SIDE MAY DELAY YOUR GIVING THEM MY DETAILS I WILL GIVE YOU AND THEM AN ADDITIONAL 2HRS WHEN THE DEADLINE YOU GAVE TO ME EXPIRES. SO NOW INSTEAD OF 6PM I AM EXTENDING IT TO 8PM FOR YOUR SAKE SO YOU HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME TO PERFORM.

HOW DOES THAT SOUND? FAIR? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

Realmindz I am the cause of all these embarrassment. You Know why? I revealed him as Naijadeyhia whom he is. Then he was bent on revenging. Hence, this conspiracy. I know how many mails I receive daily and how many questions and requests for help I also get. I tell people some things in the DOCTUFOS which I have not even pasted yet and also tell people how I left the worship of yahweh(satan) and got this DOCTRINE. Little did I know that some of them are actually enemies in form of friends.

This guy you 4evergod is trying by all means to get information from me which he thought to use against me. Many people who have tried hard to let me tell them my real name have failed. Now when 4evergod didn't get it, he came up with his CHINEDU CONSPIRACY.

mheen, during the campaign for presidential election, I was so serious then that I was among the yorubas who were making fun of the igbos. Though now I have repented from such thing, yet the guy tagged me CHINEDU. that's where the failure of his conspiracy failed woefully.

However I have learnt some lessons, just like the covered pot of LUWABI. whenever some people don't know how things are actually going, they will turn the table on you and tell lies against you with different forms of lies. Yet none of those things belong to you.

When 4evergod called me yesterday on my number 09091221112, I picked it and he cut the call. Then I did my meditation in much anger because the guy really got me annoyed yesterday. Then it was revealed to me that 4evergod is a 419 who used his phone number to call me. I put his number on google when I woke up and it was then I saw that he is indeed a 419.He deals in all these stuff like chemical called DURAX etc. HE IS A YAHOO YAHOO guy also. And he also has decided many people into believing that he can cure sicknesses and raise the dead. Then he duped his victims.
DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS GUY CALLED ME UP THIS MORNING AGAIN? AND WE EVEN SPOKE(HE WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SILENT ABOUT THIS). THEN HE MADE ME SWEAR THAT I WILL KEEP HIS SECRET. HE CUT HIS CALL ON ME(Ask him if he didn't cut his call on me after I finished talking with him. He will never answer you).

Now he is here again telling lies. I AM DONE WITH HIM RIGHT NOW. NOW I WI CONCENTRATE ONLY ON THE DOCTUFOS AND POST THIS SMILEY grin grin WHENEVER THEY RAISE THEIR HEADS TO CONSPIRE AGAINST ME.

I WILL REVEAL THE NUMBER HE USED TO CALL ME AND THEN THAT WOULD BE THE END OF THE MATTER WITH ME. HOWEVER, HE WILL NEVER OWN UP TO THE FACT THAT HE CALLED MY 09091221112 NUMBER WHICH HE SAID THAT IT IS NOT MINE EARLIER, AND I SPOKE WITH HIM.

Did you call otem's 09091221112 phone number which you lied earlier that it isn't his number?
What did Otem reply you?

Thanks.

OTEM NO GO KILL PERSON WITH LIES O. EVEN YOUR LIES ARE BEGINNING TO TELL THEIR OWN LIES. CHAI.

LAST NIGHT I SENT YOU AN SMS AND YOU DENIED IT AND NOW YOU SAY I CALLED YOU LAST NIGHT WHEN YOU ALREADY SAID IT WAS TODAY I CALLED YOU? YOUR LIES GET HORN!

STOP USING EXPLANATION TO WRIGGLE YOUR WAY OUT OF YOUR THREAT AND DEADLINE.... NOBODY HERE BE MUGU SO WE KNOW YOUR ANTICS. YOU ARE A RED BLOODED LIAR.

OTEM STOP STALLING AND PUT A SCREEN GRAB OF THE NUMBER THAT CALLED YOU SHOWING THE TIME AND DURATION OF THE CALL. STOP SPEAKING LIES TO YOURSELF AND ALL THESE PEOPLE.

PICTURES DONT LIE DO THEY? PROVE TO THEM THAT I CALLED YOU WITH THE SCREENGRAB. OR IS YOUR BATTERY NOT DYING AGAIN? NOW YOU ARE TALKING!

PUT THE SCREEN GRAB OR GERRARAHIA MEN!
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

What did Otem reply you?

Here is the 419 number of 4evergod which he used to call me this morning. 07066891944
Here is a link I saw when I typed the number on google to find out that some people in the past have raised his scam alert.

I REST MY CASE!
Thanks.

CHAI CHAI I THANK GOD FOR TECHNOLOGY AND THE INTERNET O. OTEM THE LIAR!

I DONT THINK YOU HAVE EVER HEARD OF TRUE CALLER RIGHT?

LET ME SHOW YOU. LOOK AT THE SCREEN GRAB ATTACHED TO THIS. YOU SAY MY NAME IS SAMUEL EKWUEME ABI? YOU HAVE PROVIDED A NUMBER HERE WHICH IS 07066891944

LOOK AT THE TRUCALLER SEARCH RESULT.

YOUR LIES ARE EVEN LYING TO YOU,

OTEM AKA CHINEDU THE DECEIVER

MY NUMBER IS ON NAIRALAND AND IN YOUR LIES YOU COULD NOT EVEN REMEMBER THAT. HERE YOU ARE POSTING A FICTITIOUS NUMBER BORN OUT OF YOUR LIES.

OTEM AKA CHINEDU THE RACKETEER

ALSO ATTACHED IS MY NUMBER ON NAIRALAND AND THE RESULT IT SHOWS YOU WHEN YOU SEARCH IT USING TRUCALLER. NOW COMPARE BOTH NUMBERS AND BOTH NAMES.

OTEMANUDUNO THE CON JOB! YOU HAVE CONNED SO MUCH THAT YOU HAVE LOST TRACK OF YOUR LIES SO NOW YOU ARE MIXING EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE UP IN YOUR DELUSION.

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
REMEMBER I HAVE GIVEN YOU 2HOURS OF EXTRA GRACE SO USE IT WELL. OTEM AKA CHINEDU THE NOISEMAKER
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

What did Otem reply you?

I REST MY CASE!
Thanks.
abeg reply my mail biko
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
OTEMANUDUNO IT IS 30 MINS PAST THE FIRST DEADLINE. REMEMBER I GAVE YOU AN ADDITIONAL 2HOURS.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
01Mysticdon:

abeg reply my mail biko
As from 18th of This month, you can expect it. I have many other people I need to balance up as well. Thanks
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 01Mysticdon(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

As from 18th of This month, you can expect it. I have many other people I need to balance up as well. Thanks
thanks alot. But hope you remember my mail address. Donclintofficial@gmail.com
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
[b]OTEMANUDUNO, 30 MORE MINUTES TO THE END OF YOUR ADDITIONAL 2HR GRCE PERIOD FOR PROPHECY FULFILMENT O.

I WOULD LOVE EFCC TO BREAK DOWN MY DOOR AND ARREST ME WHILE I WATCH NIGERIA PLAY DENMARK.

OR DOES EARTUM NEED MORE TIME? IS EARTUM TRECKING TO EFCC OFFICE AS WE SPEAK?

ONYE NZUZU[/b]
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by realmindz: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

What did Otem reply you?

I REST MY CASE!
Thanks.
ok, but there is no certainty he was d guy that called.

My advise to u, first ignore that dimwit. give him the most honourable silence ever. Secondly, stop revealing to much abt ursef online. Also, u cannot satisfy everybody, it's simple maths. U can never meet up with the demand of people, u will go bankrupt.

I think u rly have a passion for helping people but put mathematics into play and render assistance with care to avoid going broke.
goodluck
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by realmindz: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:
[b]OTEMANUDUNO, 30 MORE MINUTES TO THE END OF YOUR ADDITIONAL 2HR GRCE PERIOD FOR PROPHECY FULFILMENT O.

I WOULD LOVE EFCC TO BREAK DOWN MY DOOR AND ARREST ME WHILE I WATCH NIGERIA PLAY DENMARK.

OR DOES EARTUM NEED MORE TIME? IS EARTUM TRECKING TO EFCC OFFICE AS WE SPEAK?

ONYE NZUZU[/b]
who u don help for this for forum? but u come here to make noise all over with false claims and libellous trashes. u are perhaps one of the most irritating parasites that has ever grace this forum. and yet, the guy u prepare so much battle for is busy rendering help. The demons in ur head have prevented u from being rational for once.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
realmindz:

who u don help for this for forum? but u come here to make noise all over with false claims and libellous trashes. u are perhaps one of the most irritating parasites that has ever grace this forum. and yet, the guy u prepare so much battle for is busy rendering help. The demons in ur head have prevented u from being rational for once.

True help is never announced! True help seeks no vain glory! True help abhors the praises of men!

Nairaland isnt my world! Too many helps rendered to even begin to mention.

Don't worry I know you are a follow follow kind of person. One day you would have a mind of your own and break away from being a simpleton.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
Time don pass na @otemanuduno .. I was anticipating this moment.

What happened to the prophecy? Pls stop defaming 4everGod and give us correct proof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
Jacksonville:
Time don pass na @otemanuduno .. I was anticipating this moment.

What happened to the prophecy? Pls stop defaming 4everGod and give us correct proof.

I even gave the deceiver 2 additional hours as bonus o. Or do I make it an additional 24hrs?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
undecided
I see 4everGod is still free (assuming Nigerian Prisons don't allow phones ) and otem is gone? I feel shortchanged here. undecided
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by realmindz: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:

True help is never announced! True help seeks no vain glory! True help abhors the praises of men!

Nairaland isnt my world! Too many helps rendered to even begin to mention.

Don't worry I know you are a follow follow kind of person. One day you would have a mind of your own and break away from being a simpleton.
This guy is rendering help to people he has never met physically not to talk of what he myt be doing in the real world. Now tell me, who u don help for here? Then stop comparing ursef to him here cus action is speaking
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
realmindz:

This guy is rendering help to people he has never met physically not to talk of what he myt be doing in the real world. Now tell me, who u don help for here? Then stop comparing ursef to him here cus action is speaking

It seems the denseness of Otem aka Chinedu the deceiver has rubbed off on you.

Who is comparing themselves with the racketeer? The deceiver and charlatan? Mba nu....chineke ekweela ihe ojo.

Its obvious you are still a learner so don't worry. Na until person chew bitter kola e dey sabi say no be the same as kolanut. Kola dey and kola dey.

Keep up the good forerunner job.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
Muafrika2:
undecided
I see 4everGod is still free (assuming Nigerian Prisons don't allow phones ) and otem is gone? I feel shortchanged here. undecided

I have so graciously decided to give him 24 more hours to prove Eartums prophecy just in case eartum suffered fuel scarcity or PHCN took his light and made him unable to spiritually charge up or maybe he got broke and no ATM for him to withdraw from spiritually. You know his god is the god of science so needs scientific help to function so I will assume that one of the above may be the reason why he is not able to show up and deal with me a mere human being or according to Otem aka Chinedu the deceiver...me a homo.

So tomorrow Is another free day and another day for Eartum to invoke his super spiritual crack team of SWAT and storm my zone and my home. Maybe even tonight he would reveal his mission to his loyalists and I will have them breaking down my door tomorrow.

Lol.....this film go sweet eh.

Nollywood movie title...CHINEDU THE DECEIVER!
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Goddys(m): 4:45am On Aug 14, 2016
I have been observing this thread behind the scene for two days now,and I must commend 4everGod because Otem deserve this for insulting the memory of the dead.
At a point, I wanted to contact 4everGod to whittle down the bashing as it has served its purpose before Otem came back in full force saying he went ibtot strong meditation and eartum gave a prophecy that 4 everGod is an international criminal and would be arrested in 6hrs if he didn't tender unreserve apology to him.This really got me in the nerves.
To all the people here attacking 4everGod,it seems you guys are lopsided, and I don't want to face each of you one by one.
When Otem was blatantly displaying my account details online after I pleaded with him that I'm conscious of my security and privacy,you people didn't talk. When Otem insulted the memory of 4everGod late dad,you guys didn't talk.
I am now infuriated to a great extent, and I will take over from 4everGod here.
I was inspired to ask for assistance for my law school program online which I did and got a benefactor, and Otem has been flagging my account details anyhow.
4everGod,in fact give me the minute details of Otem and forget the rest.If he doesn't tender unreserved apology,I will watch his back as long as I'm a member of this forum.
4everGod, don't ever whittle down your bashing on Otem again. He attacked the privacy of persons to prove his point. Now his person shall be attacked from all angles.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 4:46am On Aug 14, 2016
realmindz:

ok, but there is no certainty he was d guy that called.

My advise to u, first ignore that dimwit. give him the most honourable silence ever. Secondly, stop revealing to much abt ursef online. Also, u cannot satisfy everybody, it's simple maths. U can never meet up with the demand of people, u will go bankrupt.

I think u rly have a passion for helping people but put mathematics into play and render assistance with care to avoid going broke.
goodluck

We spoke and this guy apologised. That's why he refused to answer my question whether we spoke or not. He's ignoring that question. Anyway, I'm already done with him and his likes. They are just distractions. But as I maintained, this guy can never admit to the fact that WE SPOKE!
HE WILL NEVER AGREE, BECAUSE IF HE DOES SO, THEN HIS LIE THAT MY NUMBER ISN'T 09091221112 WILL BE DISCOVERED.

Thanks a lot for your advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Cost Of Chalets In Mfm Prayer City / Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) / Who Wrote The New Testament ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.