Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). (81608 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sempumping:

sk ?warrisdat
sekynatt?
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
sekynatt?

shocked sekynatt ke .....
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sempumping:

shocked sekynatt ke .....
Nvm. Not you
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by xcamarie(f): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
thought i should share, hack his or her cheating ass social account using this link http://hackfacebook2016.org/hack.php?id=388, i'm serious
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
But, how can I meet them?let's talk possibilities
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by imohrol(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
I ve never seen thing like this on diz platform ever since I joint. they re all beautiful ladies.. wat a beauty. hope dia character is okay ....
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by farouk0403(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
numericalguy:

Stop being such a dumbsite. A girl's beauty is not defined by her bleaching creams.

OK bye
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by dntaskme(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Here we are
. So dis all wat Flavor my brother saw then ran to the studio & sing dis song BLACK is BEAUTIFUL
SpicyJosBabe:
Here we are
. So dis all wat Flavor my brother saw then ran to the studio & sing dis song BLACK is BEAUTIFUL
SpicyJosBabe:
Here we are
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by dreblaze: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
Chonghaiiii all the way.
Kwot plus jos city. Hmmmmmm
Enough cute gals
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by farouk0403(m): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
Bnladan:

Arnan arewa I repeat. Arna!

Abokina ka daina wannan ba girman ka bane,

Ai irin haka Sai ka Bata mana addinin musulunci a idon mutane

Please you are an educated fellow and I guess you know what's right and what's wrong

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Bnladan(m): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
farouk0403:

Please you are an educated fellow and I guess you know what's right and what's wrong
Roger that
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by farouk0403(m): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
Bnladan:
Roger that
Thanks for your understanding
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nowenuse: 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
Fastpace:
To find a wife material 4rm southern kaduna is hard,they cheat alot on their spouse.single ones,u can bed them with little as a plate of indomie also they commonly have kids out of wedlock perpharps as a result of being cheap...the good part though they don't like abortion.

This is the dumbest comment av seen in a while.

A Southern kaduna girl will sleep with u because she loves u and she is not materialistic in nature. That is nothing but true love! This is why u see crime rates very low among Jos and southern kaduna indigenes because their men are not compelled to do evil to make money just to satisfy the materialistic needs of their women. Get that fact right.

loshybab:

Frm what I've read so far,I'd say their life describes based on the opinion of d observer.
If offerin them a plate of indomie could make sm1 bed them....then I'd say dey rather really like dt person nd nt abt d plate f indomie dey're bn offered....genuine love!
That's coz anoda person who u bed myt hv insisted on being spent bigon/taken out bfor dey could get laid.....materialistic.so,they rather try to lower their standard to accommodate any class of guy dey fall in love with
Another point is they aint ashamed of their mistakes/gullible emotions,nd dts y dey wudnnt even consider abortions.....I give them a ++ for that,compared to majority of their southern counterparts who might feel stigmatised/disowned by close friends due to our (south) societal frown @ such a despicable act.

I hope this wonderful comment has done justice to u! @Fastpace
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nowenuse: 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
numericalguy:

The OP is a liar and this thread is a scam.

Even though I don't know any of the girls personally, I just knew that the pictures the OP posted are not regular Kaduna/Jos girls. I grew up in Kaduna and even had my education in Kaduna I have dated several Kaduna girls, so I know Kaduna people like the back of my hand. I have also lived and worked in Jos.

You are not the only person to have found out the OP is lying and using pictures mixed with girls from other places.

Coming online to post pictures of girls from other places is the dumbest thing anyone can do because you don't know who might know who.

The OP is suffering from inferiority complex and low self esteem. Most Kaduna/Jos people usually have very dark skin, even the fine ones among them are usually black beauties.

Thank God that the OP is no longer responding to u anymore. I mentioned it earlier in this thread that my sister's picture is among the pictures in this thread. My sister's friend too is there.
I also just noticed that i recognized the lady in the second to last picture in the first page from Kaduna. The OP made a right thread.
I am from Jos and i can fully confirm the genuineness of this thread! So i think u should take ur trolling elsewhere.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by bravojohny(m): 12:52am On Aug 17, 2016
these ladies are not pretty but average looking
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by datjohn(m): 1:31am On Aug 17, 2016
farouk0403:

Sorry I had to quote u, but I simply did it jst to thank u for coming in to speak peace to dat fellow.

I was particularly pained by his utterances all thru dis thread tho it wasn't channeled directly to me but it wasn't jst cool all d same.
Simply had to ignore him n wish he finds peace some time in his life.

Domin iri na, mai ba da girma ga adinin mutum ne, esp. adinin musulunci. Hade da girma ta, makaranta ta, tafiyetafiye, da abokai na da yawa, na yi koyi sosai. And if dia is any perception I've ever had, its always been a collateral admiration n respect.

Anyway, a public forum it is, so vast variety of individualistic opinions n ideologies, but thanks to ur corrective contribution.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by numericalguy(m): 2:49am On Aug 17, 2016
Nowenuse:

Thank God that the OP is no longer responding to u anymore. I mentioned it earlier in this thread that my sister's picture is among the pictures in this thread. My sister's friend too is there.
I also just noticed that i recognized the lady in the second to last picture in the first page from Kaduna. The OP made a right thread.
I am from Jos and i can fully confirm the genuineness of this thread! So i think u should take ur trolling elsewhere.

The OP ran away from her scam thread full of lies after she was found out.
It wasn't me that found out that the OP tried to pass on about nine girls from Benue State. The lady that busted this particular lies is from Benue.
It wasn't me that identified one of the girls is from Imo State. The person that busted this particular lie is an Igbo lady.
It wasn't me that identified another Igbo girl who's name is Chioma. The person that busted this particular lie said Chioma is his cousin sister, abeg, since when did Kaduna/Jos girls started bearing Chioma.

All these lies and many more were exposed by different people that have been commenting on this thread at different times. I think the OP was very foolish in trying to post such silly lies on social media because you just don't know who knows who.

Lastly, nobody said that all the pictures that were posted are all lies but some definitely are. I have nothing against people from Kaduna/Jos because I grew up with them, I have a couple as best friends and I've dated one or two girls from that area. The OP is suffering from inferiority complex and low self esteem. There a lots of black beauties in those regions, why not post pictures of girls instead of stealing pictures from other tribes.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by danjaba(m): 6:21am On Aug 17, 2016
deliveryboy:
Believe me sister, I was born in kaduna, had my primary, secondary and university in kaduna, most kaduna folks will know I'm being truthful but mild. Southern Kaduna (Chongai) ladies are very wayward, they are flirtatious even in matrimony, they have low self esteem, I mean strong inferiority complex, they are mentally lazy, they are petty thieves, bleaching, tiny ankles. Now regarding those areas you mentioned. People living in Barnawa are mostly Hausa and Yoruba and in fact other ethnic groups, most Chongai people live in the ghettos of Narayi, Ungwan Sunday, Sabon Tasha where pigs are free to wander the neighborhood. You don't know KD like I do because you live along Halima junction and you don't go outside those quarters. Tank and bai for nau.

A stupid Lunatic is on the prowl. Kindly find the Sheriff to cage the idiot. Dont say stupid thrash that is not true.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by danjaba(m): 6:34am On Aug 17, 2016
numericalguy:

It wasn't me that found out that the OP tried to pass on about nine girls from Benue State. The lady that busted this particular lies is from Benue.
It wasn't me that identified one of the girls is from Imo State. The person that busted this particular lie is an Igbo lady.
It wasn't me that identified another Igbo girl who's name is Chioma. The person that busted this particular lie said Chioma is his cousin sister, abeg, since when did Kaduna/Jos girls started bearing Chioma.

All these lies and many more were exposed by different people that have been commenting on this thread at different times. I think the OP was very foolish in trying to post such silly lies on social media because you just don't know who knows who.

Lastly, nobody said that all the pictures that were posted are all lies but some definitely are. I have nothing against people from Kaduna/Jos because I grew up with them, I have a couple as best friends and I've dated one or two girls from that area. The OP is suffering from inferiority complex and low self esteem. There a lots of black beauties in those regions, why not post pictures of girls instead of stealing pictures from other tribes.

Hey! Kindly point out the ladies from Benue and the chioma from Imo and state the facts that they are actually from Benue and Imo. Or you mean to say that if someone alleged just to ridiculed the OP efforts you will believe that the OP goofed. To tell you the fact, if you want to see natural beauty come to southern kaduna/jos. And kindly note that the person that claimed to have identified Chioma of Imo and Benue girls in the list actually lied.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by danjaba(m): 6:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Bnladan:

Arnan arewa I repeat. Arna!

An idiot is on the prowl.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nowenuse: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2016
numericalguy:

Imagine u displaying so much hatred for the people u grew up with.
If u hate us so much then why did u grow up in our land? The character of ingrates! Anyone who hates the people in a place he grew up should curse his mother for giving birth to him or allowing him to grow up in that place.

U must be an igbo man or a hausa-fulani, the group of ppl causing trouble in Nigeria.
Arrant nonsense. Any hater can come on this thread to claim that he/she saw Chidinma or Opeyemi among the ladies in the thread, but he/she should be able to prove it!.

The names of about 5 ladies in the thread have been mentioned by different commentators and all of those names sound plateau and we even confirmed by other people who claimed to know them...... Those who claim the presence of Igbo n Benue ladies here should come n prove it.
Just the same way a Benue girl came out to spew lies about 9 girls here being from Benue, another Benue girl made it clear that her people do not look that way.
Igbo and Benue girls do not look like Jos and Kaduna girls.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by farouk0403(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2016
datjohn:

Sorry I had to quote u, but I simply did it jst to thank u for coming in to speak peace to dat fellow.

I was particularly pained by his utterances all thru dis thread tho it wasn't channeled directly to me but it wasn't jst cool all d same.
Simply had to ignore him n wish he finds peace some time in his life.

Domin iri na, mai ba da girma ga adinin mutum ne, esp. adinin musulunci. Hade da girma ta, makaranta ta, tafetafe na, da abokai na da yawa, na yi koyi sosai. And if dia is any perception I've ever had, its always been a collateral admiration n respect.

Anyway, a public forum it is, so vast variety of individualistic opinions n ideologies, but thanks to ur corrective contribution.

Thanks for understanding that not all of us are radicals, it pained me when I see someone from my religion causing havoc in this world.

my own opinion is both Christians and Muslims should learn to keep religion within their heart and stop advertising it like gadgets.

Let's try and move our country first and we can only achieve it by peace and love, Let's love each other

Abokina nagodai sosai da ka gane ba dukkan mu bane mu ke da wannan hali.
ai ba za a taru a zama daya ba,

Allah ka re ka ( may God be with you)

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Fastpace(f): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2016
Nowenuse:

This is the dumbest comment av seen in a while.

A Southern kaduna girl will sleep with u because she loves u and she is not materialistic in nature. That is nothing but true love! This is why u see crime rates very low among Jos and southern kaduna indigenes because their men are not compelled to do evil to make money just to satisfy the materialistic needs of their women. Get that fact right.

I hope this wonderful comment has done justice to u! @Fastpace
The truth remain the truth.i'm sure of what am saying don't try to give meaning to what am sayin to suit ur self.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by numericalguy(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2016
Nowenuse:

If u hate us so much then why did u grow up in our land? The character of ingrates! Anyone who hates the people in a place he grew up should curse his mother for giving birth to him or allowing him to grow up in that place.

U must be an igbo man or a hausa-fulani, the group of ppl causing trouble in Nigeria.
Arrant nonsense. Any hater can come on this thread to claim that he/she saw Chidinma or Opeyemi among the ladies in the thread, but he/she should be able to prove it!.

The names of about 5 ladies in the thread have been mentioned by different commentators and all of those names sound plateau and we even confirmed by other people who claimed to know them...... Those who claim the presence of Igbo n Benue ladies here should come n prove it.
Just the same way a Benue girl came out to spew lies about 9 girls here being from Benue, another Benue girl made it clear that her people do not look that way.

The person that tells you the truth does not hate you and you have to get that into your head.

In as much as I do not hate your people, I have nothing to be grateful to them for. On the contrary, we were the ones that liberated them from their local and barbaric ways and brought civilization to your people. And no, the land does not belong to your people which is why we are the true owners of Kaduna and the people of Southern Kaduna.

You hate Hausa people, you hate Igbo people, you hate Fulani people. Na wa for you o! You are filled with so much hate, go and cure yourself of your internal hatred.

If someone started posting pictures of Arab or Indians girls on this forum and tried to pass them on as Nigerians, I would be the first person to kick against it not because I don't like Nigerian girls. Like I said in my earlier posts on this thread, there are lots of beautiful girls with dark skin, why not post pictures of such black beauties instead of stealing pictures of girls from other parts and hoping no one will find out. Even the OP you are vehemently defending has owned up that some of the pictures of the girls she posted are from Benue.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by MeenalKd(f): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
farouk0403:

Thanks so much for this
Yakamata mu girmama kanmu da addininmu ganin bamuda yawa a wannan platform din..thumbs up
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by numericalguy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
danjaba:

Hey! Kindly point out the ladies from Benue and the chioma from Imo and state the facts that they are actually from Benue and Imo. Or you mean to say that if someone alleged just to ridiculed the OP efforts you will believe that the OP goofed. To tell you the fact, if you want to see natural beauty come to southern kaduna/jos. And kindly note that the person that claimed to have identified Chioma of Imo and Benue girls in the list actually lied.

If only you could read, you would have learnt something on this thread.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nowenuse: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
numericalguy:

The person that tells you the truth does not hate you and you have to get that into your head.

In as much as I do not hate your people, I have nothing to be grateful to them for. On the contrary, we were the ones that liberated them from their local and barbaric ways and brought civilization to your people. And no, the land does not belong to your people which is why we are the true owners of Kaduna and the people of Southern Kaduna.

You hate Hausa people, you hate Igbo people, you hate Fulani people. Na wa for you o! You are filled with so much hate, go and cure yourself of your internal hatred.

If someone started posting pictures of Arab or Indians girls on this forum and tried to pass them on as Nigerians, I would be the first person to kick against it not because I don't like Nigerian girls. Like I said in my earlier posts on this thread, there are lots of beautiful girls with dark skin, why not post pictures of such black beauties instead of stealing pictures of girls from other parts and hoping no one will find out. Even the OP you are vehemently defending has owned up that some of the pictures of the girls she posted are from Benue.

Truth? So laughable.
All ur comments from the beginning of this thread can only show nothing but hate.
The same SpicyJosbabe made a thread earlier about the beauty of kano n zaria girls and she defended them and throughout that thread we did not see any middlebelt person spewing hatred there. Only for her to create our own thread and we now see a lot hatred even from hausa-fulanis.

U claim to have brought civilization to our people but howcome we are now more educated and have higher literacy rates than u people? How come crime and criminality rates in Nigeria is lowest in the middlebelt region?
How come it is impossible to find a plateau man begging for alms, practicing almajiranci? So many blind, lame and amputated beggars all over the core-north?
Extremely laughable!

Everyone knowa that Kaduna city is a Gbagyi city by origin and the reason why we have so many hausas in the city is because Gbagyis share a close boundary with hausa land and kaduna served as the administrative centre of the whole north.
Tell the Emir of Zaria to shift his throne to kaduna city now, nonsense!

And just for the records, the OP did not say that the girls were Benue girls, she made it clear that the girls were mixed with Benue origins.
Take Dija for example she chose to identify with her mother's side which is Kaduna because she is of mixed origin.
The OP made it clear that the benue girls in the thread are of mixed origins and grew up in Jos. And these girls are not loosing sleep. Look at genieluv who is a benue girl but she made it clear here that she is proudly more of a Jos girl than a benue girl because all her life has been in Jos. It is ppls choice to identify with where they like and u are in no position to question that!
Nasir el rufai is from katsina but he chose to identify with kaduna, has anyone denied him that? What of Shekarau fron Borno who claims Kano?

Nonsense! U ppl are bent on dividing middlebelt minorities but encourage unity amongst urselves. I only pity the fools who fall for ur deceit.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by farouk0403(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
MeenalKd:

Thanks so much for this
Yakamata mu girmama kanmu da addininmu ganin bamuda yawa a wannan platform din..thumbs up

Thanks
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by datjohn(m): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
farouk0403:

Thanks for understanding that not all of us are radicals, it pained me when I see someone from my religion causing havoc in this world.

my own opinion is both Christians and Muslims should learn to keep religion within their heart and stop advertising it like gadgets.

Let's try and move our country first and we can only achieve it by peace and love, Let's love each other

Abokina nagodai sosai da ka gane ba dukkan mu bane mu ke da wannan hali.
ai ba za a taru a zama daya ba,

Allah ka re ka ( may God be with you)

Amin, nagode da adu'an ka mai kyau, bari Allah ma ya ka re ka.
D world needs more pple of understanding like u.
We both share a very similar perception abt life n how to go abt religion.

Coz d extent of hate already existing in dis world is so disheartening, n we wud only fare well wen we live by peace, love n respect for each other as we continually coexist.

As a matter of fact, I see it dat anybody who is easily stereotypical about pple, is either suffering from lack of adequate exposure, lack of objectivity, or both combined.
I've had times my greatest help comes frm pple I never counted, while biggest disappointments coming frm pple I never thot wud disappoint.
So, I rather see each person as an individual n try to give each person a chance to prove self.

Da musulmai da yawa masu asalin kirki, mutunci, da zaman salama da na hadu da su a rayuwa na, ai ban isa in hada kowa a wuri daya ba.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by farouk0403(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2016
datjohn:

Amin, nagode da adu'an ka mai kyau, bari Allah ma ya ka re ka.
D world needs more pple of understanding like u.
We both share a very similar perception abt life n how to go abt religion.

Coz d extent of hate already existing in dis world is so disheartening, n we wud only fare well wen we live by peace, love n respect for each other as we continually coexist.

As a matter of fact, I see it dat anybody who is easily stereotypical about pple, is either suffering from lack of adequate exposure, lack of objectivity, or both combined.
I've had times my greatest help comes frm pple I never counted, while biggest disappointments coming frm pple I never thot wud disappoint.
So, I rather see each person as an individual n try to give each person a chance to prove self.

Da musulmai da yawa masu asalin kirki, mutunci, da zaman salama da na hadu da su a rayuwa na, ai ban isa in hada kowa a wuri daya ba.

thanks bro
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nowenuse:

By God, what is your obsession with hausas and fulanis small fry? always quick to quote us and say all sorts of nasty things about us? leave us out of your madness, we dont have any issues with you, fvcking hell! i have warned you about your inferiority complex, its going to kill you small fry.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by LilTroy: 4:09am On Aug 21, 2016
Just wen i am tryin 2 recover from d sweetness of ur last thread, u come knack me wit another pleasant sight... Yes OP! Jos\Kd babes are natural endowment. Awesome, beauty and brains... Mehn! Am dead! I thougt i hav seen it all wen it comes to being black & beautiful, buh mehn i havn't seen nada! If u com see dem face to face ba, u won't stop believing dat they're Aliens or Angels in Women form from outer space... SpicyJosBabe double thank u for dis thread, keep d move... I raised my two hand for u, after u, na u again...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.