Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). (81607 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by SpicyJosBabe(f): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Beauty that speaks

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by SpicyJosBabe(f): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
I dont think i can stop kiss

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Ishilove: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Beautiful.

My next vacation is in Jos.

Ishilove come and see ohh. The skin complexion of the lady in the first picture,dark chocolate and very beautiful.

Let me add the OP as a friend here first.

I hope Plateau women Bride Price,is not the equivalent to the price of a building in Dubai like Imo State women?
Lol. See as you dey find the trouble of the good people of Imo state cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by SpicyJosBabe(f): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Jos kd Jos kd Jos kd

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by johnyace(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
very pretty damsels nigeria is indeed very fortunate in the beauty aspect of our women.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by SpicyJosBabe(f): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Yeah

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by SpicyJosBabe(f): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nothing to say again

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by SpicyJosBabe(f): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
Well, i think i'd stop here. techP.
Other middlebelt beauties coming subsequently. Benue and Kogi loading.........

Ishilove, lalasticlala are the only mods i know..... grin

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by MrDraey(m): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
All these girls. are they single?
How does one connect with the Southern Kaduna ladies
SpicyJosBabe:
Well, i think i'd stop here. techP.
Other middlebelt beauties coming subsequently. Benue and Kogi loading.........

Ishilove, lalasticlala are the only mods i know..... grin
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Kgdavid(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
i have always been drawn to Jos/Kaduna and have thought about living there

sadly the spate of violence in that area is discouraging

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by SpicyJosBabe(f): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wow.

At least a thread with genuine beautiful women. These women should contest for Miss Nigeria.

OP I will ask you again.

Got any contact to any of these Beautiful,God Molded,Wife Material,Sexy Eyes,Glowing Skin,Tempted to touch ladies?

Well.......i don't think it'd be appropriate to do hooking ups on an open forum like this. It'd b weird.
Other closed social networks are always there for you to search and hook up with people from Jos n Kaduna (Search according to locations).

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by genieluv(f): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Interesting.... The ladies are truly very beautiful.... I think we middlebelt ladies rock.

Where are the mods? farano, Rocktation, Ishilove
Frontpage deserving i think

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by LuvU2: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
waxxydude:
Are you a carpenter? You so nailed it. With the weather, economic atmosphere we still churn out outright beauties.

Move around nationwide you see chicks with this asian look, with latin american look.

Except jos and kano i haven't really been around the North, but thanks to this thread now i know we also have arabian looking chicks down there.

Now my question goes; are they good squirters? do they love so much cash like everyother? do they turn up/rock hard?. Answer my questions quickly, cause i think i found fresh poosees to destroy.
grin Ask Op. Me hve no idea smiley
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by vislabraye(m): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
A promoter of the beauty of Northern/Middlebelt Nigerian peoples.

This thread is focused on the ladies from the central northern part of the country, (Jos-Plateau and Southern Kaduna in particular).
I have observed that most southerners do not know how to differentiate the people of the Core-north/ middlebelt, especially those of us from the upper parts of the middlebelt who understand hausa. They usually generalize the whole north/middlebelt as hausa.

Well i guess this thread and subsequent threads of middlebelt beauties by states will help southerners to be able to differentiate us based on our looks and physical attributes. grin.
Yes, we may all be politically classified as north and may have many similarities with hausa-fulanis, but we still have our own uniqueness just like the Igbos are different from the South-south minority people even though they share so many similarities with each other.

You guys are cute. I wanna marry from there wink
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by sunnywinter(f): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
Heck yeah we're pretty lol.. Awesome thread, plus one of my family friends is up there
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by HungerBAD: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
I am still here.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Only few plateau women are beautiful .most of them are dark and urrgh ....not:I've lived in jos for almost 10 years .before pesin see fine babe for plateau hmmm only around terminus market most of em sev no be plateau indigenes .mtcheew .not all the girls pics displayed are from plateau .NB ayam a bokkos boi buh not currently living in plateau .bashing is allowed tho[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by IamLEGEND1: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
make i no lie.....majority of Jos & kaduna babes ugly die.
and majority of the fine ones sef na settlers,not actual indigenes.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Cutezt(m): 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Proud to come from J Town. I LOVE MY STATE LIKE CRAZY, we have lots of beautiful ladies but I am just not attracted to them, I don't know why, I prefer those that has totally no alliance with the North, I love my beautiful j town sisters.. . Cutezt, Dat Jos boy..

@IamLEGEND1 33bandit oya tell me the state in Nigeria that doesn't have ugly ladies too, Abi una no get for una village?
Cc spicyjosbabe
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by binna88: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
I'm seeing things
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by numericalguy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hmmmm. A thread for the Chongai people Kaduna and Jos.
CBN (Chongai By Nature). They are very ugly girls and usually very dark like night.
I grew up in Kaduna (though I'm not an indegine). Only few are fine. Most non Kaduna guys will never date them because they are very wayward and flirtatious. They consume alcohol like mad and will not hesitate to sleep with your best friend or landlord.

We usually used them for flings or to kill konji. Even at that you'll do it codedly so that your guys will not know you forked a Chongai (Kaduna indegine) girl.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Who are you trying to deceive, they all don't look that pretty, some look like this or worse

5 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by junnyjake(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
I see nothing wow about these pics.

You just selected pics of all those overmaked up faces.
I'm sure not all of them are indigenes, most of them are settlers.

Take this from someone who has been to both places, and is currently living in one of the places you claim they are from.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by exnovio(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Beautiful are everywhere, come to Warri, and beautiful Urhobo women.....
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by holluphemydavid(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Jos girls always rock, and my girl from Jos Rock either
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by seenter84: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
T o t o yakpa for nigeria o
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by slowice(m): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Selected few... Travel n see
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by IamLEGEND1: 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
Cutezt:
Proud to come from J Town. I LOVE MY STATE LIKE CRAZY, we have lots of beautiful ladies but I am just not attracted to them, I don't know why, I prefer those that has totally no alliance with the North, I love my beautiful j town sisters.. . Cutest, Dat Jos boy..
@IamLEGEND 34bandit oya tell me the state in Nigeria that doesn't have ugly ladies too, Abi una no get for una village?
Cc spicyjosbabe
na matter of percentage.
of every 10 babes in jos,na only 1 or 2 you go even look twice. this one no be lie. and dem sabi black like kilode.
for my town,my brother if 10 babes pass you........you go confuse.
the only department i go give jos & KD babes pass mark na their hard work. everything else na zero.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by BlackKenichi(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
Middlebelt women are beautiful. However many Nigerian women are gorgeous no matter what area or ethnic group!
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
And their women like prick
and very cheap U can bang a girl with 500#suya
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Yalakalibari007: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Was in jos men they are cool and fresh
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
blood of zacariah

see babes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.