Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). (81618 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Still on

Does it mean that babes in the mould of Obj & Oshiomole are not there
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by revolt(m): 7:09am On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=MusaOseh post=48512646][/quote] but that region recorded the greatest pogrom in nigerias history as igbos numbering over 30thousand were massacred in the middle belt in 1966. beat that so much for friendliest ppl. Truth Is I've dated a tiv girl, she was very lovely, busty , slim, a super cook and very noce. I think middle belt ladies rock and did I forget to mention she wasn't capital intensive. very good under the sheets too.....
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by loshybab(m): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2016
numericalguy:

People from Kaduna/Jos are usually very dark skinned people. Even their ancestors have been dark skinned and these is because they are descendants of the Sudanese Negros who are naturally very dark skinned.
The reason for some of your people being light skinned is when another tribe marries one of your people or the woman decides to play some away games.
..Or wt the use of fair-complexion enhanced creams

Bleaching creams I mean

Just saying!
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by deliveryboy: 7:38am On Aug 16, 2016
genieluv:

Guy, u are not a Kd guy, u are a kd local guy, imagine u mentioning places like Narayi and Unguwan Sunday..... Those places are like the ghettos in Kaduna.

If u want to see real Kd chicks why dont u visit the developed places like Baranawa, Makera and Kakuri? These are where u find the high class kd babes.
Well, like beget likes, u might be a local person hence attracting local looking girls.
Believe me sister, I was born in kaduna, had my primary, secondary and university in kaduna, most kaduna folks will know I'm being truthful but mild. Southern Kaduna (Chongai) ladies are very wayward, they are flirtatious even in matrimony, they have low self esteem, I mean strong inferiority complex, they are mentally lazy, they are petty thieves, bleaching, tiny ankles. Now regarding those areas you mentioned. People living in Barnawa are mostly Hausa and Yoruba and in fact other ethnic groups, most Chongai people live in the ghettos of Narayi, Ungwan Sunday, Sabon Tasha where pigs are free to wander the neighborhood. You don't know KD like I do because you live along Halima junction and you don't go outside those quarters. Tank and bai for nau.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by kechywillz(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2016
Fine babes,with these kind kind of beauty, I don't know if I should come and marry from there

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by zebra(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2016
deliveryboy:
Believe me sister, I was born in kaduna, had my primary, secondary and university in kaduna, most kaduna folks will know I'm being truthful but mild. Southern Kaduna (Chongai) ladies are very wayward, they are flirtatious even in matrimony, they have low self esteem, I mean strong inferiority complex, they are mentally lazy, they are petty thieves, bleaching, tiny ankles. Now regarding those areas you mentioned. People living in Barnawa are mostly Hausa and Yoruba and in fact other ethnic groups, most Chongai people live in the ghettos of Narayi, Ungwan Sunday, Sabon Tasha where pigs are free to wander the neighborhood. You don't know KD like I do because you live along Halima junction and you don't go outside those quarters. Tank and bai for nau.
Your hatred for this people is intensed. Tell people the state you come from so that they tell you the negatives of your own girls. This is Nigeria, and no part of the country is totally free from blemish. Change your mindset.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Bnladan(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2016
ianSweet:

Shegen bahaushe...... Must u display ur stupidity here?
This is how u people divide the north.

Shege shi ke Gane dan uwansa. Me yayi xafi? Y worry if u aren't one (arne). Sunane da muke Kiran Wanda ba namu ba. U also call us names. "Mallo", "Safalafe" nd rest. So me yayi xafi? Beta mind ur biz miss
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Bnladan(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Almajiri dan titi....haihuwan asara. I hope u are not real well brought up hausa man because cultured hausa ppl do not display their stupidity in public like this.

Arnan arewa I repeat. Arna!
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Iceberg3: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2016
buhari sef

i know he will soon be tired of aisha,whose nyansh he started penetrating when she was 9. Nanxix

grin
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by IamLEGEND1: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2016
the hate is strong in this thread. grin
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2016
Kaduna girls are just average. Nothing special

Sempumping you from southern kaduna?
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by nextstep(m): 9:00am On Aug 16, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Who are you trying to deceive, they all don't look that pretty, some look like this or worse

And what is wrong about this beautiful face?

Anyways, the point of this thread is to appreciate the beauty of women from this part of Nigeria. There are other threads that highlight women from different parts of Nigeria. We appreciate them all. I'm not sure I understand the point of your post...

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by bennymark(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2016
cc; spicyjosbabe

Why are you insisting on giving this low life cheap popularity? Don't allow him spoil this beautiful thread.

We agree say we be arne, you hear say dat one remove any hair from my skin? It's bigotss like u dat promote sectarian violence

Bnladan:

Arnan arewa I repeat. Arna!
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Kaduna girls are just average. Nothing special

Sempumping you from southern kaduna?

l'm Yoruba spent close to 10yrs in jos ,very familiar with kd...

plateau &kd babes are fine though ,they have dis homely look not as sharp as the south-western babes wink
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by MrDraey(m): 9:54am On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=genieluv post=48514340]

Am idoma from Ogbadibo LGA
but i was born and bred in Jos n Kaduna and schooled there. So am more of a Jos/kd girl.

Errmmm, Otukpa/Owukpa/Orokam??
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Bnladan(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2016
bennymark:
cc; spicyjosbabe

Why are you insisting on giving this low life cheap popularity? Don't allow him spoil this beautiful thread.

We agree say we be arne, you hear say dat one remove any hair from my skin? It's bigotss like u dat promote sectarian voilence

Proudly from Bokkos, Plateau state

Arna!
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Fastpace(f): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2016
To find a wife material 4rm southern kaduna is hard,they cheat alot on their spouse.single ones,u can bed them with little as a plate of indomie also they commonly have kids out of wedlock perpharps as a result of being cheap...the good part though they don't like abortion.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by numericalguy(m): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2016
farouk0403:

And what evidence do you have to justify your claims?
The Op she is Josite or do you want to tell me that you know her people better than her?
Mind you all tribes have their own local and illiterate people that don't give a dame to take care of their selves, just like there are educated ones that can spent much for their skins and cloth.

IF you can differentiate between the two set of people I stated above (educated and illiterate), then I guess it won't be hard for you to know that those ladies are typical example of the educated ones.

Stop being such a dumbsite. A girl's beauty is not defined by her bleaching creams.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by JENNYC(f): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2016
the third girl no be jos or kaduna...100% igbo girl. Imo state self. Una too carry wrong info 4 here. undecided
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by loshybab(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2016
Gofwane:
keep flying the flag high. I'm a full blooded jos nigga, ngas by tribe.
I usually tell people, "if you are the type of person that loves flexing, please stay away from jos. Honestly the day you go there to flex just say bye bye to your family cos you won't like to leave again".

Forget about all these fighting you read on the news. Most times, they are not true. While i was still in jos, we use to receive calls from family members outside of jos asking us about a fight that is going on. Meanwhile, nothing is happening!

Oh, i'm missing the love at home......
Reservation is for d North while flexing is for the South.
But when you say flexin in jos could make any1 forget his family,then,ua not being objective or maybe u hv a diff definition to 'flexin'

What wl a flexin pesin who lives in lagos,portharcourt,Ibadan et al do?
Truth is every city,ghettos,regions in Naija hs deir own peculiarity,dts y northern flexin is a 2nd best to southern's jst as southern reservative nature is a 2nd best to northern class
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by myatl101: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2016
Sincerely speaking, on my over four decades on earth I've always hold in high altitutude that 75% beauties of Nigeria is contained in that region.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by drewxx88(m): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2016
Neenie:
Walahi fa smiley
@op i fine pass all of them tongue undecided grin
OK i was of the opinion that you were kidding so I checked out ur dp , if your the one really there then you are really preety...

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by numericalguy(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2016
JENNYC:
the third girl no be jos or kaduna...100% igbo girl. Imo state self. Una too carry wrong info 4 here. undecided

The OP is a liar and this thread is a scam.

Even though I don't know any of the girls personally, I just knew that the pictures the OP posted are not regular Kaduna/Jos girls. I grew up in Kaduna and even had my education in Kaduna I have dated several Kaduna girls, so I know Kaduna people like the back of my hand. I have also lived and worked in Jos.

You are not the only person to have found out the OP is lying and using pictures mixed with girls from other places.

Coming online to post pictures of girls from other places is the dumbest thing anyone can do because you don't know who might know who.

The OP is suffering from inferiority complex and low self esteem. Most Kaduna/Jos people usually have very dark skin, even the fine ones among them are usually black beauties.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sempumping:

plateau &kd babes are fine though ,they have dis homely look not as sharp as the south-western babes wink
That sharp look is what we want.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sempumping:

you're sk? shocked
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by zebra(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Fastpace:
To find a wife material 4rm southern kaduna is hard,they cheat alot on their spouse.single ones,u can bed them with little as a plate of indomie also they commonly have kids out of wedlock perpharps as a result of being cheap...the good part though they don't like abortion.
Girls from all parts of Nigeria get pregnant. Some go for abortion, while others keep the pregnancies and give birth to children that are illegitimate as far as i'm concerned. Plateau and southern Kaduna girls are guilty of keeping unwanted pregnancies, while girls from other parts of the country are guilty of abortion. But don't generalize because you know one or two girls that had children out of wedlock. I had a Yoruba girlfriend then in Lagos (Egba from Abeokuta to be precise) who happen to get pregnant for me twice and she had to abort the pregnancies twice. So no body would know that she got pregnant at one time or the other. I saw her as cheap, but never generalized it. Girls from the Niger delta where i come from also get pregnant out of wedlock and some of them keep birth to the children and they still exist. Go to Escravos, Forcados, Brass, Patani, and other ND towns and see for your self. Even Eleme and Okrika in Rivers state are not left out. It's a national issue and not just peculiar to the Jos/Kaduna south girls.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by zebra(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
nextstep:

And what is wrong about this beautiful face?

Anyways, the point of this thread is to appreciate the beauty of women from this part of Nigeria. There are other threads that highlight women from different parts of Nigeria. We appreciate them all. I'm not sure I understand the point of your post...
Ugly girls from poor homes are every where in Nigeria. Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw, Tiv, Edo, Urhobo, etc all have girls that are from poor homes that are beautiful, while some are ugly. I have lived in Jos and Kaduna before, and i can tell you that most of the daugthers of the elites there are beautiful and well educated. You can see them in ABU zaria, UniJos and other institutions of higher learning. I happen to school with a lot of them in Zaria. You may even think that some of them are not from the north, but they actually come from there. Illiteracy and poverty are major problems confronting Nigerians and it has so far determined how well people live their lives in Nigeria. The issue of infidelity raised by Fastpace who also is a lady is also of concern and as far as i'm concerned you are also part of the infidelity since you are a woman. The issue is a National issue and not just Jos/Kaduna people. How many people from Jos/Kaduna south have they caught doing it and posted on face book or nairaland? but we have seen and read many happening in the southern parts of Nigeria. Please you should give the girls from that part of the country a breathing space. Where are you from anyway?
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by zebra(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
numericalguy:

The OP is a liar and this thread is a scam.

Even though I don't know any of the girls personally, I just knew that the pictures the OP posted are not regular Kaduna/Jos girls. I grew up in Kaduna and even had my education in Kaduna I have dated several Kaduna girls, so I know Kaduna people like the back of my hand. I have also lived and worked in Jos.

You are not the only person to have found out the OP is lying and using pictures mixed with girls from other places.

Coming online to post pictures of girls from other places is the dumbest thing anyone can do because you don't know who might know who.

The OP is suffering from inferiority complex and low self esteem. Most Kaduna/Jos people usually have very dark skin, even the fine ones among them are usually black beauties.
Are you saying Jos/Kaduna people do not have people who are light or chocolate in complexion? Do your research or homework well so as to know that some of them are light complexion, although i agree with you that most of them are dark. The pictures posted here are typical of Jos/Kaduna south girls that i have seen in Zaria, Kaduna, Jos, PH, and Lagos; though Igbo girls are more beautiful than these.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by loshybab(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Fastpace:
Frm what I've read so far,I'd say their life describes based on the opinion of d observer.

If offerin them a plate of indomie could make sm1 bed them....then I'd say dey rather really like dt person nd nt abt d plate f indomie dey're bn offered....genuine love!
That's coz anoda person who u bed myt hv insisted on being spent bigon/taken out bfor dey could get laid.....materialistic.so,they rather try to lower their standard to accommodate any class of guy dey fall in love with

Another point is they aint ashamed of their mistakes/gullible emotions,nd dts y dey wudnnt even consider abortions.....I give them a ++ for that,compared to majority of their southern counterparts who might feel stigmatised/disowned by close friends due to our (south) societal frown @ such a despicable act.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by loshybab(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
alfarouq:
Let's settle this. As a person from the north who has visited and met different people from the south, I know that both the north and the south have their fair share of pretty and plain ladies.
I would have proposed people send pictures of the ladies from their states that the believe are pretty but people from the north are usually reserved and besides might amount to violation of privacy.
So let's do this, why don't spicyjos babe and and her opposers open a thread of celebrities particularly from movies because they are more popular I.e northern female celebrities vs southern female celebrities eand let the spectators judge.
Celebrities are known to crave popularity and it won't amount to violation of privacies and they are also know to be one of the ladies that care so much for their looks and appearance. This should settle it
Except that age will matter as the average age of d southern female celebs is more than that of the north.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Neenie(f): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thank you kiss
drewxx88:
OK i was of the opinion that you were kidding so I checked out ur dp , if your the one really there then you are really preety...
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you're sk? shocked

sk ?warrisdat

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.