Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). (81604 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by whitebeard(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
;Dthey no fine reach does rich alhaji daughters from Zaria..

but they try sha....I am waiting for Benin girls...

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by misspicy(f): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
Babzilla:
And their women like prick and very cheap U can bang a girl with 500#suya
Hian undecided

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by junnyjake(m): 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
na matter of percentage.
of every 10 babes in jos,na only 1 or 2 you go even look twice. this one no be lie. and dem sabi black like kilode.
for my town,my brother if 10 babes pass you........you go confuse.
the only department i go give jos & KD babes pass mark na their hard work. everything else na zero.

Hahahahahaha
You speak as though you live in Jos.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by numericalguy(m): 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
This thread is a scam.

OP is giving a wrong impression.

Though I like my Kaduna peeps but thruth be told. Most Kaduna and Jos girls are very dark in completion. Its very difficult to see a fair skin girl from that part. Even if you find, you'll find out that she's not from that place but only residing and her parents are from other parts of Nigeria.

This person is posting pictures of girls from outside Kaduna/Jos that reside in Kaduna/Jos.

I grew up in Kaduna and I've lived and worked in Jos before so I know what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by cold(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
J town repping! All day, everyday! From West of Mines to Tina Junction down to Rayfield. I love J Town to bits. Only problem with Jos is the business inertia. You can't make money in that town. Just hustle else where then come down to Jos and chill. Chics and alcohol in excess.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by techP(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Well, i think i'd stop here. techP.
Other middlebelt beauties coming subsequently. Benue and Kogi loading.........

Ishilove, lalasticlala are the only mods i know..... grin

spicyjosbabe I quite waited for you to create this thread... nice one u finally did!

you people are too fine jare...beautiful pictures. look at that very first pic... that is what am talking about. pure sparkling black beauty...!

finally finally you must hook me up oo wink

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Noneejiofor(m): 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Well, u made some points.
We are not materialistic at all, but what i found amusing is that many southern guys mistake the non-materialistic nature of our women for being Cheap.

I have often heard many Southern Nigerian guys in Jos and Kaduna claiming that middlebelt girls are very very cheap.
Well, i think we are gradually changing in that aspect due to an increased interraction with Southernerns.

Yea, we are predominantly dark skinned in complexion, but fairness is also common with some us. Like me am very light chocolate in complexion while all my sisters are fair like our mother. Some of us have also gotten some fair genes due to intermarriage and mixed origin with hausa-fulanis.
My dear,I live in Kaduna, schooled in the east and served in the west, a southern Kaduna girl is down to earth and they dont pretend,they like you, they show it and they are not demanding, but the problem I have is that their free expression habit,makes them to look like cheap whores, and some are sha,but there are whores everywhere...lemme just say my mind,I find them cheap,but they are good marriage materials with a morally substandard culture
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by ReachHard: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
ABEG, NA WOMAN BORN ALL THESE TINS SO
ABI NA ..........
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by oluwasegun007(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Can they Cook
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by deliveryboy: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Very beautiful damsels. But Plateau and southern Kaduna women and infidelity be like suya and pepper, always together.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by techP(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
slowice:
Selected few... Travel n see

bros I don travel, I don see and can categorically confirm this to be true... guy those Jos and kd babes fine...

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by shammah1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
We don't need HungerBad in Jos. I repeat, we don't need HungerBad in Jos city. Remain hungry in your Buhari /APC city. tongue
HungerBAD:
Beautiful.

My next vacation is in Jos.

Ishilove come and see ohh. The skin complexion of the lady in the first picture,dark chocolate and very beautiful.

Let me add the OP as a friend here first.

I hope Plateau women Bride Price,is not the equivalent to the price of a building in Dubai like Imo State women?

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Okay i don see the pics,so how much be till day break and short time?
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by SpicyJosBabe(f): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
numericalguy:
Hmmmm. A thread for the Chongai people Kaduna and Jos.
CBN (Chongai By Nature). They are very ugly girls and usually very dark like night.
I grew up in Kaduna (though I'm not an indegine). Only few are fine. Most non Kaduna guys will never date them because they are very wayward and flirtatious. They consume alcohol like mad and will not hesitate to sleep with your best friend or landlord.

We usually used them for flings or to kill konji. Even at that you'll do it codedly so that your guys will not know you forked a Chongai (Kaduna indegine) girl.

People like u are only attracted to the illiterate and ignorant types. No true educated Jos/Kaduna girl has any of the attributes u are talking about above.

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Mememan: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Still on
Where did you get all this pictures?

This is bullshitt

The True Jos people that I know are very black black dark skin people undecided
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by uyisteven(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Us Us Us

Bleep all d bombingz nd shiit. ....Am heading there as I type..
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by amnesty7: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
Very polite and hardworking women. They are not perfect, and of course every society has its dark side also. And don't think I am saying this because I am from them. I am not. Just the truth. The OP is very objective.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by techP(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
numericalguy:
This thread is a scam.

Though I like my Kaduna peeps but thruth be told. Most Kaduna and Jos girls are very dark in completion. Its very difficult to see a fair skin girl from that part. Even if you find, you'll find out that she's not from that place but only residing and her parents are from other parts of Nigeria.

This person is posting pictures of girls from outside Kaduna/Jos that reside in Kaduna/Jos.

I grew up in Kaduna and I've lived and worked in Jos before so I know what I'm saying.

the op is no scam... they are black and i believe that's what she's trying to portray on this thread...

guy man follow me relax make we dey survey better packages...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nowenuse: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
numericalguy:
This thread is a scam.

Mr, i think ur eyesight is faulty.

I am from Jos, and all my sisters and feme relatives are light skinned in complexion...... My sister's picture is one of those there, even her friend too...... So it's not just about settlers.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by techP(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
youmour:
Okay i don see the pics,so how much be till day break and short time?

grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by deliveryboy: 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Who are you trying to deceive, they all don't look that pretty, some look like this or worse

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by EVENTSPRO: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Op hope if they kidnap u, u can produce some of these babe's...??
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Bnladan(m): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Arnan arewa cool
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by faveniska: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Jos ladies are very pretty oo.
I am from south-south zone and stayed in Jos. Abeg, anybody that says Jos girls are not fine is lying o...... Unless maybe the person is talking about the illiterate ones.....

Op where did u get the pictures from? I can see a friend of mine Tanang on this thread..... That lady is so beautiful, infact she looks more beautiful in real life than that picture

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by deliveryboy: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nowenuse:

Mr, i think ur eyesight is faulty.

I am from Jos, and all my sisters and feme relatives are light skinned in complexion...... My sister's picture is one of those there, even her friend too...... So it's not just about settlers.

Guy it has not gotten to a point of mentioning "settler" boda mi, you know the problem this word caused in the same Jos. It's like calling blacks in the US niqqa. Please keep it calm bro.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by roymary: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Na wa o. So all these ones no get NAIRALAND account

grin grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Them like straff too much most of em dey bring pikin come their papa house
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by ianSweet(f): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
This thread is a true representation of kaduna and Jos girls.......
I am from Kogi and i schooled in Unijos...... Southern kaduna and Jos girls are very pretty no doubt..... And i have really not seen a group of people so honest and friendly as they are.

Why is it that southernerns always like to degrade any post towards the beauty of northern girls?

Southern girls are no match for middlebelt girls anytime anyday.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by deliveryboy: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
numericalguy:
Hmmmm. A thread for the Chongai people Kaduna and Jos.
CBN (Chongai By Nature). They are very ugly girls and usually very dark like night.
I grew up in Kaduna (though I'm not an indegine). Only few are fine. Most non Kaduna guys will never date them because they are very wayward and flirtatious. They consume alcohol like mad and will not hesitate to sleep with your best friend or landlord.

We usually used them for flings or to kill konji. Even at that you'll do it codedly so that your guys will not know you forked a Chongai (Kaduna indegine) girl.

I'm a KD guy, you deserve two bottles of origin. When you reach Sabon Tasha, Ungwan Sunday, Narayi you will see the ground reality. Very wayward and flirtatious women, loose everywhere, hianma!!!

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by ogaalfa: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
Abokiresses
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by numericalguy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
People like u are only attracted to the illiterate and ignorant types. No true educated Jos/Kaduna girl has any of the attributes u are talking about above.

Easy my dear. Dont get me wrong because I like my Chogai peeps o. But what I don't get is why you will fill up your thread with fair girls when you and I know that Kaduna/Jos girls are naturally very dark skinned. I'm not talking about the ones that have bleached their skins to stupor because of late these girls have fallen in love with all sorts of bleaching creams.

If you don't believe me scroll up and read what noneejiofor and other peeps who have lived in Kaduna/Jo's wrote.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by lildush(m): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hahahah dnt get carried away most of dem are HIV containers so b carful.. Especially kaduna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.