Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). (81710 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by HalimaSadiya(f): 5:50am On Aug 21, 2016
Gombe !!! cheesy
SpicyJosBabe:

Gaskiya ne. Sannu dan yola. Adamawa ppl are undisputably the most beautiful people in the north from what i have seen so far. Their girls are really wow. I will soon make a thread on the handsomeness of Hausa fulani men and the beauty of northeastern women, Adamawa n gombe in particular.

Exactly, ni na san cewa masu ilimi a hausawa da fulani masu tarbiya da hankali ne. I was born and spent a good part of my growing up in Zaria. My first crush was a fulani guy. grin
I wish our ppl promoted true unity in the north.
Its so sad that our leaders are promoting religious divisions and supremacy over the one arewa identity which our father the Sardauna founded for us.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2016
HalimaSadiya:
Gombe !!! cheesy
Ke er gombe ce?
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
A promoter of the beauty of Northern/Middlebelt Nigerian peoples.

This thread is focused on the ladies from the central northern part of the country, (Jos-Plateau and Southern Kaduna in particular).
I have observed that most southerners do not know how to differentiate the people of the Core-north/ middlebelt, especially those of us from the upper parts of the middlebelt who understand hausa. They usually generalize the whole north/middlebelt as hausa.

Well i guess this thread and subsequent threads of middlebelt beauties by states will help southerners to be able to differentiate us based on our looks and physical attributes. grin.
Yes, we may all be politically classified as north and may have many similarities with hausa-fulanis, but we still have our own uniqueness just like the Igbos are different from the South-south minority people even though they share so many similarities with each other.

Dayummm! I think I need to relocate to the middle belt ASAP. where were these beauties when I served in Plateau state? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.