Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). (81697 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

My own personal picture is among these pictures. My sister and my friends too are among these pics
So i dont know what u mean by selection.

We are all indigenes. U can see from our faces that we do not look like igbos or yorubas.... So how can these pics be settlers?
which 1 is ur picture der are u a tiv or berom babe
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Jeb007: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
A promoter of the beauty of Northern/Middlebelt Nigerian peoples.

This thread is focused on the ladies from the central northern part of the country, (Jos-Plateau and Southern Kaduna in particular).
I have observed that most southerners do not know how to differentiate the people of the Core-north/ middlebelt, especially those of us from the upper parts of the middlebelt who understand hausa. They usually generalize the whole north/middlebelt as hausa.

Well i guess this thread and subsequent threads of middlebelt beauties by states will help southerners to be able to differentiate us based on our looks and physical attributes. grin.
Yes, we may all be politically classified as north and may have many similarities with hausa-fulanis, but we still have our own uniqueness just like the Igbos are different from the South-south minority people even though they share so many similarities with each other.
More power to your elbow my sister for showcasing our beautiful sisters
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by farouk0403(m): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Gaskiya ne. Sannu dan yola. Adamawa ppl are undisputably the most beautiful people in the north from what i have seen so far. Their girls are really wow. I will soon make a thread on the handsomeness of Hausa fulani men and the beauty of northeastern women, Adamawa n gombe in particular.

Exactly, ni na san cewa masu ilimi a hausawa da fulani masu tarbiya da hankali ne. I was born and spent a good part of my growing up in Zaria. My first crush was a fulani guy. grin
I wish our ppl promoted true unity in the north.
Its so sad that our leaders are promoting religious divisions and supremacy over the one arewa identity which our father the Sardauna founded for us.

Thanks keep it up!
We will always be with you, you are a good ambassador for the north.

One million likes to you!

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by fanficgirl(f): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
numericalguy:
This thread is a scam.

OP is giving a wrong impression.

Though I like my Kaduna peeps but thruth be told. Most Kaduna and Jos girls are very dark in completion. Its very difficult to see a fair skin girl from that part. Even if you find, you'll find out that she's not from that place but only residing and her parents are from other parts of Nigeria.

This person is posting pictures of girls from outside Kaduna/Jos that reside in Kaduna/Jos.

I grew up in Kaduna and I've lived and worked in Jos before so I know what I'm saying.
WHAT does skin color have to do with beauty? Nigerians and color strick mtschew

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by saintkash(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Beauty Beauty Beauty
Op u r doing a good job....I will like to see ur own pix...
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by numericalguy(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
farouk0403:

Pls stop answering them they are just jealous,

Haushi suke ji am not from there but I just loved them

I rep yola

Mai gida, wannan ba haushi bane. Gaskiya muke so.

Nobody is jealous here, we should not encourage lies and deceit of a public forum.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by telim: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thank God am from LKJ na to visit kD,Jos and Benue na him sure pass. I must taste some of these fresh babes grin grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by danjaba(m): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
If Changcit of Pilgani Langtang the musician is not here then the list is not complete.

Ohhh I have forgotten that one Taraba guy don marry her.

God bless your marriage Changcit.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by fanficgirl(f): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
georgegina:
Haterz go always hate sha,bt OP nailed it. Which state u nogo c gal wey ugly or wey no dey flirt,or wey neva born 4 house? Some foolish kd guys r even sayin kd gals r ugly n flirts. . . Tank God una get sisterz. . . Dey r equaly flirts,ugly n dem don born 4 una papa house 2. Am a kd guy,av stayed in lagos, Ibadan,Benin,oweri,ph,warri,Delta n Ilorin. . Of all dis places wia flirts no dey? If i upload my wife pix (she's frm Saminaka LGA of kd) u wil tink she's frm india,d only difference is she is chocolate complexiön. U talk of alchohol,wia dem no dey drink beer? Jst kip hatin sha,na ur way!
Inferiority complex to need to compare your wife to an Indian. As if saying she looks Indians will make her beautiful when everyone knows Indians aren't attractive.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by numericalguy(m): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
fanficgirl:

WHAT does skin color have to do with beauty? Nigerians and color strick mtschew

Learn to read the post before commenting.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by chi4ik4(m): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
I believe some of the pix here, I can see Fatima and Tapapri Thomas. those two are my friends.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by farouk0403(m): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
numericalguy:

Mai gida, wannan ba haushi bane. Gaskiya muke so.

Nobody is jealous here, we should not encourage lies and deceit of a public forum.

And what evidence do you have to justify your claims?
The Op she is Josite or do you want to tell me that you know her people better than her?
Mind you all tribes have their own local and illiterate people that don't give a dame to take care of their selves, just like there are educated ones that can spent much for their skins and cloth.

IF you can differentiate between the two set of people I stated above (educated and illiterate), then I guess it won't be hard for you to know that those ladies are typical example of the educated ones.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by fanficgirl(f): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
WINDSOW:
They all share same trait of a strait noooose!! But we Ishan from Edo state, the way our nose flat eeh, even devil dey complain. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na true talk but not all nah.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by fanficgirl(f): 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
numericalguy:

Learn to read the post before commenting.
I did. I just don't understand why you had to bring their skin color into it for focus. Your tone sounded very disparaging.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by iambijo(m): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nowenuse:
As a Jos-Plateau guy, i know Jos ladies are really beautiful, but i think i will give the crown to Kaduna. grin
Kaduna girls are just very beautiful, but i think my own Jos galz are sweeter .

Op, keep the flag flying. Jos N south kaduna are really the same.
sweeter like sugar or pineapple ?
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by farouk0403(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Well,I'm fulani & a Christian too,coz i know how una dey be with stereotypes.
ki gane da cewa ba bakin ciki nake yi muku ba. i just dey yarn the koko of the matter as e be.

Fulani?? from which state if you don't mind Pls
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Cwai: 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
Great job OP. Very well said. Obviously the "blackbelle" pepz are either uneducated to know the difference between the clean and the local or they are just blind n local and have never seen the clean fresh beauties in these states. Make them go hug tranformer joh. We make sense too much and can't help it... No be our fault na so God do am for us. LOL. But on a serious note, I see no point arguing wit the OP. Every state n tribe have the beautiful and the ugly, the fair n the dark the fresh and the local. If she's proud of our beauty and e dey pain u, na to go do your own thread now. All of the blackbelle pepz cannot tell me they've never seem beautiful girls from this areas now haba

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by georgegina: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
fanficgirl,u r pained coz u r stil single. M nt d coz ok! I chose 2 cal my wife wat i want n its makin u exasperated. Jst pray 2GOD 4 a husband,its neva 2late.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by fanficgirl(f): 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
georgegina:
fanficgirl,u r pained coz u r stil single. M nt d coz ok! I chose 2 cal my wife wat i want n its makin u exasperated. Jst pray 2GOD 4 a husband,its neva 2late.
Lool I still be young girl and you're taking of marriage chai. I don't know what any of what you said correlates to what I said.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Chukazu: 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wow.

At least a thread with genuine beautiful women. These women should contest for Miss Nigeria.

OP I will ask you again.

Got any contact to any of these Beautiful,God Molded,Wife Material,Sexy Eyes,Glowing Skin,Tempted to touch ladies?

who said they haven't been contesting? just that they are a bit laid back so the beauty and brain from the East will keep winning the crown

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Please Note
you are kindly told to pick a form if u are southern kaduna or plateau jos because i am seeking for a wife. Strictly from the location
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by alfarouq(m): 12:10am On Aug 16, 2016
Let's settle this. As a person from the north who has visited and met different people from the south, I know that both the north and the south have their fair share of pretty and plain ladies.
I would have proposed people send pictures of the ladies from their states that the believe are pretty but people from the north are usually reserved and besides might amount to violation of privacy.
So let's do this, why don't spicyjos babe and and her opposers open a thread of celebrities particularly from movies because they are more popular I.e northern female celebrities vs southern female celebrities eand let the spectators judge.
Celebrities are known to crave popularity and it won't amount to violation of privacies and they are also know to be one of the ladies that care so much for their looks and appearance. This should settle it

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by rotchris(f): 12:11am On Aug 16, 2016
Nowenuse:
As a Jos-Plateau guy, i know Jos ladies are really beautiful, but i think i will give the crown to Kaduna. grin
Kaduna girls are just very beautiful, but i think my own Jos galz are sweeter .

Op, keep the flag flying. Jos N south kaduna are really the same.
I totally disagree with you bro. Jos girls are far far more beautiful than south KD girls.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 16, 2016
Sempumping:
Op ....I saw like 9 benue babes I know on ya list ...they are only settlers not from plateau (not even in der blood line)

plateau babes are mostly dark ,though I must commend their big booobs wink
Ok so you must be a plateau babe.

Anyway, this thread only confirms what I already knew. Northern girls/women are pretty but not really that attractive. There's a difference. They have mostly forgettable faces. I don't know if it's the mass of makeup or the lack of character( no fault of theirs, obviously due to the repressive culture). Think a Taylor Swift/Jessica Alba versus a Kelis/Nicole Scherzinger.
Point is, they're good enough to look at but give me a southern babe with fire in her eyes and a tongue to boot. Any day.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Easy1401(m): 12:16am On Aug 16, 2016
Bros why you no put their contact there, I want marry from this tribe
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Easy1401(m): 12:18am On Aug 16, 2016
I want to take wife from middle belt of Nigeria, link me up
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by SpicyJosBabe(f): 12:35am On Aug 16, 2016
Obas101:

Nice.. I can help you with beautiful pictures of ebira girls.. If you do need it quote me when you ready wink

Oh, so nice. Cant believe i didn't see this. Ok i'll duely inform u when the time is set. Wadahi wao (d only ebira i understand)
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 1:22am On Aug 16, 2016
Lame

They look like every other chick in Nigeria

Maybe if you upload a makeup-free photo,we can differentiate or identify thier beauty.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by AngryNigerian(m): 2:26am On Aug 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wow.

At least a thread with genuine beautiful women. These women should contest for Miss Nigeria.

OP I will ask you again.

Got any contact to any of these Beautiful,God Molded,Wife Material,Sexy Eyes,Glowing Skin,Tempted to touch ladies?

...especially the queen in the first pic! Chai...God is the perfect creator, no doubt!

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by zebra(m): 4:29am On Aug 16, 2016
Hey, some people here are sadistic. Why cant you believe that we are in 2016, and genes have changed a lot. Honestly, some people from this region carried features of people from other regions of the country like igbo, delta, yoruba, edo, etc. Those girls from other tribes that u believe did not give birth to children while in their fathers' houses at one time or the other got pregnant. What they do is to commit abortion, leaving the impression that they have never got pregnant before. Some of these lapses mentioned here are not peculiar to this region alone, they are peculiar to Nigerian women as a whole. If women from Jos or southern kaduna are not beautiful how comes a one time most beautiful girl in Nigeria (Binta Sukai) from southern kaduna emerged from there? Some of u sadists claim that the beauties seen are due to make ups! Dont igbo, edo, delta, yoruba girls use make ups? be honest. Nigeria is blessed from all corners pls, with beautiful women from all regions. Mind you i'm an ijaw man that have lived in Jos and Kd.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Obas101(m): 6:23am On Aug 16, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Oh, so nice. Cant believe i didn't see this. Ok i'll duely inform u when the time is set. Wadahi wao (d only ebira i understand)
Oo Madahi wametere.. Avhor grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.