Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (28918 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2005
Hello folks, I have a question to ask?? Is chillin on something dangerous or nah wetin she dey take cos she just dey yarn dust and dey write the same s***t. Make una carry her go clinic oh..
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2005
True talk cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by kellorah: 1:33am On Dec 20, 2005
nsogbu! rolleyes
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by hotangel2(f): 4:12am On Dec 20, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2005
chillin:

wtf??

Please Chillin or whatever, in case you have forgotten you are not the only one living in the USA. i do too and so do many others on this posts including the UK and Europe. Those in nigeria not equally left out! Please spare us this nonsense and STOP that "wtf"? In case u don't know i have many decent americans who don't have to speak and type your kind of ghetto ghibberish to prove that they are more american! They were born there, u flew there!

Where are the moderators of this posts anyway?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2005
davidylan:

Please Chillin or whatever, in case you have forgotten you are not the only one living in the USA. i do too and so do many others on this posts including the UK and Europe. Those in nigeria not equally left out! Please spare us this nonsense and STOP that "wtf"? In case u don't know i have many decent americans who don't have to speak and type your kind of ghetto ghibberish to prove that they are more american! They were born there, u flew there!

Oh Good Lord in Heaven, I'm LMFAO 'ere, Gosh!!, am I loving this?, when some people want to prove, me no know wetin den dey prove o!!sey den dey for yankee, na dem be the first? rolleyes, abegii, about time someone spoke some sense! cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2005
abi? make una tell am 4 me abeg..
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by kenflavor(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2005
that girl chillin own too much. If u check am now, may be na warri (waffe) girl. She don reach america, she com dey behave like say, she nor dey go toilet  rolleyes
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2005
kenflavor:

that girl chillin own too much. If u check am now, may be na warri (waffe) girl. She don reach america, she com dey behave like say, she nor dey go toilet rolleyes

Gosh, you guys never seize to make me laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by embeegeee: 11:00am On Dec 20, 2005
Z4M4eva:

Oh Good Lord in Heaven, I'm LMFAO 'ere, Gosh!!, am I loving this?, when some people want to prove, me no know wetin den dey prove o!!sey den dey for yankee, na dem be the first? rolleyes, abegii, about time someone spoke some sense! cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

Which one be that one again? {LMFAO'ere}, I beg una mek we read wetin dey mek sens now. We dey cry with another person, you sef dey bring your own for inside
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2005
embeegeee:

Which one be that one again? LMFAO'ere, I beg una mek we read wetin pey mek sens now. We dey cry with another person, you sef dey bring your own for inside

Embeegee, it basically means I am laughing, that's all , it's nothing new, most people use the expression too, you know smiley
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2005
abeg make u nor mind am Zee baby, maybe hm nah Chillin broda...
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by mamba(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2005
Which state is this chillin from sef?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2005
next time she shows her face here, I will ask her that... make una nor worry.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2005
mamba:

Which state is this chillin from sef?

Maybe she lives in the state of chicago? cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2005
davidylan:

My brother thank you o!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Typewriter(m): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2005
well guys this chi of a girl left our Nija by chance, today she is more white Than the Americans
it's all good, but lets remind her of our Mickeli jakasin aka Micheal Jackson who turned from black to white and from white to red now he has  turned to chameleon abi waitin oyibo dey call mutant baba 70 aka  Fela dey call am BONN (Beast of No Nation) egbe kika.

ride on chi girl the sky is too wide for more birds to fly together.

i still want to know sneezy new boyfriend, abi i ask for 2much?
cos when you tell someone that a friend has put to bed, in Africa the person will ask what have we Got boy or a girl, this question must be answered abi ? so who is the [size=5pt]boy[/size] I thank una well, una doo
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by kenflavor(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2005
ME
..... are u okay with that?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2005
you wish my broda but in reality, I know cos she don tell me b4 and I nor go tell una even if una beg me from now until 100 nairaland year. tongue
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Typewriter(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2005
una don start now, when the going go wrong una go come dey ask us how to handle it
tell us now so that we go look into the New Boy and see if he match our dear sneey, she told us she won't date under 16, so let know wheder this new smally is telling sneezy 26 cos he has large bones or it real now that it's fresh. i don talk my own, abi guys wait in una see 4 this matter doo
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2005
ssshhhhhh lipsrsealed Nor talk like that sad nah real Bobo nice I tel u. He calls like 10 times every day, Pays 4 the lunch or dinner dtaes, drive her to the market (in his own c class) and is old enuff to be ur........ grin In anycase sha, the girl is hookede up pretty tight and there is nothing anyone can do about it. If u notice, u dey see she for the forum like dat again, the answer is obvious... she in hook, signed sealed and delivered including line, hook and stinker.... I tell you broda man, the whole 9 yards.. The best we can do now is to wish her well.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by yemstrad(f): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2005
kenflavor:

that girl chillin own too much. If u check am now, may be na warri (waffe) girl. She don reach america, she com dey behave like say, she nor dey go toilet rolleyes

Person wey no dey eat dey go toilet? The way she dey write here, e be like say she don Kolo for America.
Abi Hurricane Katrina or wetin them dey call am don scatter her brain?. May be she run commot for clinic.

On a more serious note, she's begining to make this thread difficult for me to follow.

Typewriter:

i still want to know sneezy new boyfriend, abi i ask for 2much?
because when you tell someone that a friend has put to bed, in Africa the person will ask what have we Got boy or a girl, this question must be answered abi ? so who is the [size=5pt]boy[/size] I thank una well, una doo

Make this babe no try any bad thing o. Make she no leave us here go hide elsewhere o. Guys plenty for this NL o.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2005
yemstrad:

On a more serious note, she's begining to make this thread difficult for me to follow.
I thought I was the only one.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2005
well enuff of Chillin, lets get back to the issue at hand aight.

We nor even dey hear from or about the victim(?) in question oh, in fact wer is Snazzydawn??
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by kenflavor(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2005
@Whiteshark

Would u expect my dearie to tell u everything going on between us. Pwease give me a chance rolleyes

@yemstrad
don't bother she is here with us to stay for good. I will invite everyone when the bell rings wink

She gat to put some things in place that's why you have not been seeing her lately. She is gonna be here later in the day, I promise
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by yemstrad(f): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2005
kenflavor:

@Whiteshark

Would u expect my dearie to tell u everything going on between us. Pwease give me a chance rolleyes

@yemstrad
don't bother she is here with us to stay for good. I will invite everyone when the bell rings wink

She got to put some things in place that's why you have not been seeing her lately. She is going to be here later in the day, I promise

This Snazzy could be up to something ..enh! She's a kind of sneaking in and out of NL these days. Or is there any accord already with the guy in question? So that the rest of us in NL will not continue to debate the issue when the main actors may have settled.

Snazzy! Snazzy!! Snazzy!!! ......How many times did i call u? ......3 times enh! ......Come and clear the air now before it is too late.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2005
Ken , Ken, Ken, How many times I call u. My people get one saying, everyman must see wetin him mate see. U still have time to redeem yourself from this shakles that only u wan bind urself put oh. The girl in question is more mine than ur and fear neva let me say she dey with me talk less of you. Ol boy make u shine ur eyes oh shocked shocked. A word is enuff even 4 the foolish sef.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Jetty(f): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2005
shocked Both the youngsters and the aged have got guts.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by kenflavor(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2005
Good talk my sister.

Jetty you are welcome to Nairaland. Pls, may we know u better?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by solomon(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2005
Bigger boy talk;man still a man big or small,thumb for u brother!!!!!!!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2005
Okay guys,stop the "fight".Hmmmmmm,kai,I'm too much grin grin grin see all these correct bobos fighting for little me..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wowww!!!!well,my new guy?his name is........ohhhhh I have to go out now,when I come back,I may tell his name grin
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Typewriter(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2005
@kenflavor, from your pic at the profile your under 3 or your an slowpoke therefore stand disqualified,
@snazzy, u mean u don't Know the name of your New boyfriend? that too serious.

well cool
well let me tell you guys this snazzyGirl is fake, she has no boyfriend yet and that's all to it, any new topic grin

yes i have news for you, Snazzy!! go back to the 16years boy that is kind enough to ask you out and behave herself this time around. finito.

am waiting to hear how he recieved

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Not All Women Want Your Money… / Getting Married Even When You Are Broke / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.