Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (28925 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2005
If she was really serious about keeping the boy away, she wouldn't have created this topic in the first place.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 1:31am On Dec 05, 2005
well I believe that is another symposium discussion 4 the future....We will only klnow that after she has answerted this simply but very crucial question... Oya my darlin, shoot
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by DarkNight1(m): 5:42am On Dec 05, 2005
There's gotta be more to it. ...In time, we 'll see. undecided
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2005
yes,we will see. grin
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2005
I smell sometin fishy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by aso: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2005
oh pity. Nigeria syndrome. i looked for a professional advise from those that mail you but found none. they all turn it laughing matter. you made it worst by bringing the matter to net for discussion. my dear, u have just drop his self esteem. i never believe he will ever forgive you except if he is kind at heart like me. your kid brother must have read this, how do you want him to feel about his friend. by 21 i expect that you should be more matured than hurting people's feelings. well tell him you're sorry cos the deed as already be done. next time when someone ask you out, just tell the person how you feel about you guys going out. presently at my age, I've got a girl six years older than i. and she knows. if she had treated me bad, i don't know what would have happen to my self esteem by now.
nice topic you've got. much love from weekend dreamz.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2005
the age palaver again? na wa for una? when will you learn that age is just what it is, a number? my first real relationship was when i was 18, she was 24 and believe you me that was the most enjoyable and stressfree relationship i've ever had in my entire life. we were together for about a yr and if u saw us together u'd never believe she was even older than i was. much more mature and sensible than all those tiny agemates of mine then. never once did i see her get angry, not once did she ever raise her voice, would not mind to do anything i asked her to do. extremely nice and likeable. we eventually broke up because she was going to get married soon to someone else her family had already known about.
Even after the breakup we remained best of friends till today, 5 years after (though she's yet to be married!).
Because of that i find it harder putting up with the foibles of younger girls, too clingy, and their idea of love is the mills and boons stuff. this girl was a down to earth realist and independent.
It took me a good 4 years before i asked someone out again and it did not last at all.

my brothers, if you are looking for mature ladies for a SERIOUS relationship, abeg don't overlook the older ladies. they make more sense than many of the socalled "sweet 16s" hanging around only looking for what they can get from you!

So please all u "old" girls, learn not to look down on younger guys, u may be missing something beautiful. u never know.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2005
I feel you bro. Personally, I'd prefer to date an older girl.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2005
hey goodguy how old r u?? lemmee hook u up!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2005
rolleyes
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by nike4luv(f): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2005
i'll tell u his age jare..
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2005
go gurl!!! datz wat i'm talkin abt!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by nike4luv(f): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2005
hes..hes..hes um.. um.. vingt deux ans smiley
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2005
lol lol lol thxs nikezzz i tot he waz trente deux ans!! itz all gud tho!! i'd surely hook him up wif sum...wink
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by hotangel2(f): 12:08am On Dec 07, 2005
wtf? angry angry angry angry
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by WesleyanA(f): 12:25am On Dec 07, 2005
nike and chillen, you both are wrong. he's only dix sept ans. undecided
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 12:48am On Dec 07, 2005
WesleyanA:

nike and chillen, you both are wrong. he's only dix sept ans. undecided
wattt wesley!!! where did u get dat from lol lol lol lol dix sept ans whoa datz serious!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2005
What's all these supposed to mean??
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by alheri(f): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2005
dont you speak fench? They said youre dix sept ans. So you be small boy?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2005
I understand what they are saying. It's why they are saying it I don't understand (or like).
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by alheri(f): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2005
ok then. come on guys isnt happy about you guys talking about him like that.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by nike4luv(f): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2005
lol..chilling?..hope i didnt mess wif ur head too much..he aint de age i told u and wesley was also messing..hehe.. rolleyes

@ alheri..small boi? u joking write..
actually hes ...... years..{he'll tell u himself}
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by holyghost(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2005
Hi SE...., have gone to re correct the boy as supposed? i need to know how it went
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2005
HolyGhost Power grin smiley
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2005
nike4luv:

cheesy..chilling?..hope i didnt mess with your head too much..he aint de age i told u and wesley was also messing..hehe.. rolleyes
mess wif my head?? nahh...i'm gooood! wink
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by dakmanzero(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2005
::
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2005
dakmannwoteva,see,I don't have your time ooo!!!what of when you have tried to be diplomatic with this kid,and he still goes ahead,even touching you in intimate places,do you still maintain that I "be his big sis"?big sis indeed.Some people are so plain ---------- rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2005
blah blah blah
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by CimonJorr(m): 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2005
Intimate places??..  shocked rolleyes

Na im you no slap am??...

Girl.. to me.. maybe you didn't handle the issue in the correct way at the onset.. No one, and I repeat, no one takes such liberties without any encouragement..

Still, I'm sure you're handling your business.. one way or another.. I must agree with DMZ though.. the issue here appears to be more you than your kid brother's friend..  Are u sure you're not sending out the wrong signals..

Well, since we haven't heard from the "Mare's mouth" on any developments on this since the last time she posted, I guess it's all been sorted..  tongue cheesy

snazzydawn:

dakmannwoteva,see,I don't have your time ooo!!!what of when you have tried to be diplomatic with this kid,and he still goes ahead,even touching you in intimate places,do you still maintain that I "be his big sis"?big sis indeed.Some people are so plain ---------- rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2005
@snazzy, dakmanzero is absolutely right. You shouldn't have brought this up to the internet in the first place. Afterall, he's too young for you, so you should have been able to handle the very young guy. You seem to me like you can't make decisions on your own (no insults intended). You sound as if the guy does things to you that you just have no choice but to accept. Following Lizzy's advice was indeed a very big mistake.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2005
dakmannwoteva,see,I don't have your time ooo!!!what of when you have tried to be diplomatic with this kid,and he still goes ahead,even touching you in intimate places,do you still maintain that I "be his big sis"?big sis indeed.Some people are so plain ----------

touching you in intimate places? that one is solely your fault. it still boils down to two things?
1. how did you treat the issue the first time the boy brought it up?
2. Does the boy respect you as his friend's elder sister?

the fact that the boy was able to touch you shows you either encouraged him (knowingly to taunt him, girls do that!) or he has no shred of respect for you.

it might be in your best interest to look inwards and learn to act more maturely. if you carry urself with respect and dignity, no guy not even a guy 10yrs older than u will touch you anyhow. not to imagine a younger fella who must by now be gloating over "i was able to touch her"! only God knows the exageration he must be telling his friends now!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2005
there is no need replying you all sef.Those that know whats up know whats up.You people are simply drawing me back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Not All Women Want Your Money… / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.