Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (28928 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by hotangel2(f): 12:40am On Dec 14, 2005
I really wish i had the power to lock threads.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by 2nde(m): 5:31am On Dec 14, 2005
My own question for both hotangels and snazzy is that, if they happens to meet a celebrity far younger than them e.g Bow Wow and telling them he loves them, what would they do?
Please, be frank with yourself
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by hotangel2(f): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2005
Hunnie.. Bow wow can kiss my black ass for all i care. Besides... he's older than i am. wink

See ehn, if i happen to like the celeb i would date him. But snazzy doesn't even like this boy in question! She doesn't like him at all.. she has said it more than a gazillion times. She don't want him! Do you guys want her to date the dude cos she pities him?

I wouldn't date no guy just cos of his status. I must like him for him.. not minding his age and whatnot. Infact i might have celeb crushes right now, but maybe when they open their mouth to say "date me"... thats when i'll realise i hate them. And ohh puh-lease.... Bow wow?? Hell NO!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2005
bow wow? rolleyes that would be ridiculous!!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by kenflavor(m): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2005
story, akuko

I hear you undecided
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2005
Why has whiteshark's comment been ignored? rolleyes

whiteshark:

1. Is it true that this situation happened/is happening

2. what is the real intention of my dear snazzydawn

3. is there an under tone to this whole episode (is she liking and not telling)

4. why bring up the topic in the first place if u did not want it discussed in details? (efizee)

The list of questions plenty but let's start with these ones.

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2005
goodguy:

why are u still posting on the thread also?
wt??
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2005
Nor mand dem , dem dey dodge the questions cos e fit land dem 4 trouble. grin grin
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2005
...as a matter of fact, I think you should apreciate the guy's ability to feel free to express his feelings regardless of the person in question, which I think everyone needs to move forward in life in the sense that ability to explore ones mind is the greatest peace I can think of in my whole life! as for your own case, you can seek a means of taken him out probably one of the Saturdays for a talk and let him know that you really appreciate his being a man to that regard and give him your reasons for not giving chance to it. ofcourse you can keep him in your best mind of regard anyway! but make sure you are not boisterious about it sha so that he doesn't feel iferior or something. I think it's would be really be nice if you can maintain the same peace you used to in the past with this guy as you said he is your younger brother's friend
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by hotangel2(f): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2005
hunnie.. why bring the past back in the present. Snazzy now has a boyfriend. lets stop talking now. Please? smiley
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2005
Good for her. But she's yet to face the verdict of whiteshark.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Typewriter(m): 1:25am On Dec 17, 2005
hot-angel:

hunnie.. why bring the past back in the present. Snazzy now has a boyfriend. lets stop talking now. Please? smiley

am happi for her, tell us is he a dwarf of what age?( we expect nothing near 16)
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 3:32am On Dec 17, 2005
Typewriter:

am happi for her, tell us is he a dwarf of what age?( we expect nothing near 16)

wt heyy yoo typewriter!! what d deal hurr yo hv u 4gotten about d word "to introduce"? 4 real mehn! look at this u juss came in hurr talkin as if u know watz been goin on or sumn!! plss explain disss "is he a dwarf of what age"!!!  i'm waitin!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2005
chillin:

wt heyy yoo typewriter!! what d deal hurr yo hv u 4gotten about d word "to introduce"? 4 real mehn! look at this u juss came in hurr talkin as if u know watz been goin on or sumn!! plss explain disss "is he a dwarf of what age"!!! i'm waitin!!

is this still english language or another one? i'm trying hard to decipher the codes. lol
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2005
davidylan:

is this still english language or another one? i'm trying hard to decipher the codes. cheesy
My brother, na so we see am o. Nor be only you. cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2005
davidylan:

is this still english language or another one? i'm trying hard to decipher the codes. cheesy

ohhhh english language?? lol yo i'll help u out wif decoding d codes aight!! wink lol hold up!!  r u typewriter?? coz i waz talkin 2 typewriter rite there!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2005
oh lawd
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2005
chillin:

ohhhh english language?? cheesy yo i'll help u out with decoding d codes aight!! wink cheesy hold up!! r u typewriter?? coz i waz talkin 2 typewriter rite there!!

sorry, in case u've forgotten, u're on a public post and not a private post. if u want to keep ur conversation private, u know what to do!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2005
davidylan:

sorry, in case u've forgotten, u're on a public post and not a private post. if u want to keep your conversation private, u know what to do!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2005
davidylan:

sorry, in case u've forgotten, u're on a public post and not a private post. if u want to keep your conversation private, u know what to do!

yoo dav dav davee!! i ain't talkin private or anythang!! dis is publikkkkk! du'h
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by embeegeee: 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2005
now come on guys, this topic is hot and we on the side line are kind of enjoying the thing don't get us all worked up trying to decode your statements pls. Seun where are you now?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2005
cheesy grin cheesy
embeegeee:

now come on guys, this topic is hot and we on the side line are kind of enjoying the thing don't get us all worked up trying to decode your statements please. Seun where are you now?

ask those who don't want us to read their posts by putting them in the greek-english language!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2005
I don't know why she keeps typing like that. We understand the fact the she lives in the US so she probably speaks like that. But for God's sake, type like someone who is normal.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2005
uhmmmmm!! i seeee! i guess y'all hatin on me right now ehhhh!! itz all gud tho! and now i guess i'm typin Englishh!!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2005
Is this how you type/write formal letters?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2005
don't even get to that part!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2005
Thank God you replied like a human being grin
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2005
goodguy:

I don't know why she keeps typing like that. We understand the fact the she lives in the US so she probably speaks like that. But for God's sake, type like someone who is normal.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2005
wtf??
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2005
chillin:

wtf??

Who you asking, "wtf"?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Falcon(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2005
grin
chillin:

wtf??

Z4M4eva:

Who you asking, "wtf"?

grin grin grin grin

Tell am o!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / Not All Women Want Your Money… / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.