Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (28923 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by holyghost(m): 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2005
HI snazzy,
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by holyghost(m): 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2005
Hi Snazzy, have gone to the boy to correct him the civil and matured way? I need to know how the boy will react to this new version of correction

Cos if you leave the boy to suffer more frustration going by how you treated him the boy will grow to be a super monster, and girls will suffer from this monster you have created

So we all are saying you did not handle it right, so go and do the right thing
The boy will not touch you unless you have been playing rough ply with them and when they touch you smile which now gives him the right to go further

Are you with me? So go and call the boy to order the right way unless you want innocent girls to suffer from your monster.

Again the girl that advice you on this forum is not saying anything on your behave at least a word or two will be fine as an apology to you for giving you the wrong advice/coding. That advice is made for a married man of 60 going after young. As a shut measure

Am waiting on you.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2005
I have laid the issue to rest,everything is fine now,thanks for all your advice.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2005
Oya, bros Seun should come and lock this thread. grin
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by nike4luv(f): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2005
rolleyes
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2005
what is it?

By the way, the content of ur signature sounds mean. Use another! cool
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2005
I cant believe that people are actually sitting here writing up stories.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2005
who's gonna read that... undecided
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by nike4luv(f): 12:14am On Dec 11, 2005
goodguy:

what is it?

By the way, the content of your signature sounds mean. Use another! cool

lick me
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by lekan2311(m): 2:57am On Dec 11, 2005
snazzydawn,
One thing we don't understand is Love. Most ppl don't know what Luv is.
I'm sure that Lil. Guy is truly in Love with you.
Let me ask, "Is it a sin for a 16Yrs. Guy to date a Gurl of Ur age?'' I don't think you can say Yes.
see you can still call back the Guy and tell Him U Ur mind. Don't say because U re' Older than Him, U can't go out with Him.
He can even make U more Happier.
This is what we should think of. this Guy came to U to express his mind and U are not satisfied.
Well, U can go to older one who is not in Love/ready for U.
If U know how to get Him, pls. go back to him and tell me U also want Him.
I can advise U make the relationship a top secret if it seems Shy to u... embarassed rolleyes grin cheesy angry
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by holyghost(m): 3:34am On Dec 11, 2005
Hi guys, cool
in as much as we want to have fun we should try not to hurt the feeling of anyone, snazzy, made a mistake and should not be killed, it was partly our fault, cos she brought this topic for better approach, but unfortunately she got the wrong one from one of us here.
all we have to do is to tell her the right things and not to make alamesia ("the only fraudulent Gov" sad) out of her, cos some of us would have done worst going by some things i read from contributors on this issue. life is all about learning, and no one knows it all, some time a fool may carry out the best of idea while the wise will act otherwise,
with this i beg una to let this issue die lipsrsealed, a natural one for that matter, as it is getting too personal embarassed for crying, cryout aloud!!!!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by hotangel2(f): 3:37am On Dec 11, 2005
holyghost:

all we have to do is to tell her the right things and not to make alamesia ("the only fraudulent Gov"wink

Hunnie, he's not the ONLY fradulent governor. He's the only one that got caught! wink
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by hotangel2(f): 3:42am On Dec 11, 2005
This topic is begining to STOP MAKING SENSE!

The whole thing sounds like... "uhh" to me right now. Me think people need to stop preaching. Because Snazzy herself ain't saying in details wats going on presently between her and the boy. If it were a serious issue.. She would be filling us in with every "to-to" that's going on.

Besides... The girl already said in her last post on this thread THAT:
snazzydawn:

I have laid the issue to rest,everything is fine now,thanks for all your advice.

I wonder why people don't just wanna stop preaching. Seriously, it's begining to make this thread that started off interesting, a lil boring. sad

People are begining to turn it into a movie that they have to analyze.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 11, 2005
exactly thats why i was blah-in this sh!t , people up here typin a novel .. please ... waste of time.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by mamba(m): 6:50am On Dec 11, 2005
snazzydawn:

Is that another way of saying you're now dating the boy? rolleyes
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by kandy: 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2005
na wah o!what is this world turning into?a boy of sixteen toasting a babe?this must be crazy. shocked
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2005
What's crazy abt that?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by kenflavor(m): 9:14am On Dec 12, 2005
I beg ask am again. Holier than thou!!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2005
Please Oga Seun,lock this topic o!!!I don't like the speculations goin' on in here.I have done what hottie adviced me to do,it didn't really work out,I now did what I wanted to do,the matter has been laid to rest.Those in correspondence with me on Nairaland know whats up with me.Enough of all these preachings.Once again,thanks all for your advice.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2005
oh so they now know ehn Tis good then.. cool
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2005
well,they know but not what u think it is.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by yemstrad(f): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2005
eeeeeeeh Snazzy!!!! kill this thread logically by taking the 'ball out of the field' i.e. u too stop responding.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I actually think Yemstrad is right, if you stop replying,they might stop too, Abi? cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 6:15am On Dec 13, 2005
even if she stop replying to post here, it does not kill the tread cos there are fundamental issues here that needs to be addressed.

1. Is it true that this situation happened/is happening

2. what is the real intention of my dear snazzydawn

3. is there an under tone to this whole episode (is she liking and not telling)

4. why bring up the topic in the first place if u did not want it discussed in details? (efizee)

The list of questions plenty but let's start with these ones.

Oya baby, hit me up sharp sharp... ( anybody fit help answer any or all of these questions)
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Falcon(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2005
yemstrad:

eeeeeeeh Snazzy!!!! kill this thread logically by taking the 'ball out of the field' i.e. u too stop responding.
I'v been following all your posts. this is an intresting topic, and even if snazzy girl stops responding, people (new to the land) will always want to chip in one or two things.

@Snazzy, u'v not failed by taking the action you did ie (giving him lists) since that did not work out, i suggest you sit him down, and give him 101 reasons why you can't be his girl. remind him that you are friends since he pallies with your younger bro. Then ask him to go for any girl of his age, and encourage him too. tell him that you will always be there to help him out as in going for these girls. Believe you me, with that he's going to see you as a BIG SISTER. don't ignore him. Ignoring him means that hes gainig ground. Cheers eh.. Always be a good girl.  grin
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2005
She's meant to advise him to face his studies and not "go for girls of his age".
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2005
Falcon, we are advancing as you can see. Advice own don pass, nah anoda issue we wan discuss now...
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2005
grin grin grin
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Falcon(m): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2005
@whiteshark and Goodguy,: you guys are great. i'v been following your posts, b4 i finally decide to join the land. you guys never leave the forum i love that. keep it up guys... I hail una.

What is the next issue?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2005
Thank you, thank you, u're far too kind.. cool

This is the next issue:
whiteshark:

1. Is it true that this situation happened/is happening

2. what is the real intention of my dear snazzydawn

3. is there an under tone to this whole episode (is she liking and not telling)

4. why bring up the topic in the first place if u did not want it discussed in details? (efizee)
cool cool cool
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2005
4real tho!! watz d deal with d sheit goin on in hurrr??... heyy y'all snazz told y'all wat shez gatt 2 say abt d whole thang!!.. which one b una own sef?? guyz, i think y'all need 2 get d steppin or sumn!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2005
why are u still posting on the thread also?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Not All Women Want Your Money… / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.