Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (271737 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Trafford(m): 1:47am On Oct 11, 2014
I'm in need of someone that can add daarsat to my already connected d**v n joytv... I need all on one dish... I'm a tenant here so installing so many dish on someone's compound is nt too good... this is dsame reason I can't intall irib... I've seen pictures of 3lnb on one dish... if you can do that for me n you're here in Portharcourt, send me a mail jighodaye@gmail.com
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Mishaelonye(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
What other sat can I get in lag apart Frm deesteevee and joytv and what size of dish is needed
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by iscom(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2014
Strong 4940 and 4922a model which one is better.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by maidaboi(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
iscom:
Strong 4940 and 4922a model which one is better.
GO TO RIGHT THREAD
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by agitator: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2014
Which is right thread.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SweetWJ(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
Pls guys i need som tutorials here. 1st, i want to knw if there are other FTA satelites apart from Mytv, Joytv and AIT. D size of dish to receiv dem and d TP. Fast response wil b most welcomd
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by edey2real: 1:23am On Oct 30, 2014
SweetWJ:
Pls guys i need som tutorials here. 1st, i want to knw if there are other FTA satelites apart from Mytv, Joytv and AIT. D size of dish to receiv dem and d TP. Fast response wil b most welcomd

There are other satellites and are many. You can check either www.flysat.com and www.lyngsat.com for various satellites. You can also take your time to read this thread from page 1.

Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SweetWJ(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2014
edey2real:

There are other satellites and are many. You can check either www.flysat.com and www.lyngsat.com for various satellites. You can also take your time to read this thread from page 1.

Regards.
thank u very much @edey2real. Can i get sports station 2watch d EPL among dem? Pls dont b angry o. Help me
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by edey2real: 9:19am On Oct 30, 2014
SweetWJ:

thank u very much @edey2real. Can i get sports station 2watch d EPL among dem? Pls dont b angry o. Help me

Yes you can. But most of it will give you maximum of one match per weekend.

If what you really need is where you can always get football matches. I will suggest you go for Arabsat-5C at 20°East. But it will come with a minimum of 1.2-1.3m dish depending on your location.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SweetWJ(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
edey2real:

Yes you can. But most of it will give you maximum of one match per weekend.

If what you really need is where you can always get football matches. I will suggest you go for Arabsat-5C at 20°East. But it will come with a minimum of 1.2-1.3m dish depending on your location.
Nice info. Thank u very much @Edey2real. Pls can u kindly mention som of these stations, d satelite an TP 2get dem? Also d advantage of d 1.3m dish, d price range an d type of LNB 2use. My location is Delta. Abeg no tire 4me o. Thanks for your kind assistanc
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by edey2real: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
SweetWJ:

Nice info. Thank u very much @Edey2real. Pls can u kindly mention som of these stations, d satelite an TP 2get dem? Also d advantage of d 1.3m dish, d price range an d type of LNB 2use. My location is Delta. Abeg no tire 4me o. Thanks for your kind assistanc

Firstly is that I don't use the set up so I will not be able to give you the stations on it. But if u check the site I gave earlier (Flysat), you will get the stations there. The stations that show the football matches are IRIB TV3 and IRIB Varzesh.

For the TP, check that site.

There are so many advantages to using a big dish.
For the Lnb, you can use Supermax Cband.
For the price, I wouldn't know that because I don't stay in that region but you can go to the FTA equipment market thread to ask.

Everything you will need has already been answered to before and all questions you will need to ask have its own thread. All you need to do is to try and take time to go through the threads and read previous discussion pages as you will also come across things that will increase your knowledge on FTA.

Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SweetWJ(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
edey2real:

Firstly is that I don't use the set up so I will not be able to give you the stations on it. But if u check the site I gave earlier (Flysat), you will get the stations there. The stations that show the football matches are IRIB TV3 and IRIB Varzesh.

For the TP, check that site.

There are so many advantages to using a big dish.
For the Lnb, you can use Supermax Cband.
For the price, I wouldn't know that because I don't stay in that region but you can go to the FTA equipment market thread to ask.

Everything you will need has already been answered to before and all questions you will need to ask have its own thread. All you need to do is to try and take time to go through the threads and read previous discussion pages as you will also come across things that will increase your knowledge on FTA.

Regards.
Am so grateful @Edey2real. Thank u very much. God bless u. I stil nid ur hep pls dont mind my questns. For now i hav a 90cm dish. Can u assist me 2track sports statn wit it? Pls hep o
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by edey2real: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
SweetWJ:
Am so grateful @Edey2real. Thank u very much. God bless u. I stil nid ur hep pls dont mind my questns. For now i hav a 90cm dish. Can u assist me 2track sports statn wit it? Pls hep o

We normally encourage do it yourself on this forum. You can get satellite sstations for sport and entertainment with your 90cm dish. But I will not be able to help you do it.

I would expect you by now to go through various threads that talk about satellite TVs and start from there. That is how to learn boss.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SweetWJ(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
edey2real:

We normally encourage do it yourself on this forum. You can get satellite sstations for sport and entertainment with your 90cm dish. But I will not be able to help you do it.

I would expect you by now to go through various threads that talk about satellite TVs and start from there. That is how to learn boss.
Thanks. I was referred to this thread and i've read so many posts bt couldn't see any one that explains wat i need. D topic of d thread says introduce ursef wit ur pblems an dey ar meant to b solvd. If i can do it mysef why bother pipo abt it.
Everybdy in d house, pls i want u 2upda8 me wit d latest channels receivable wt my 90cm dish especially sports. Presently, i use it 2receiv AIT, AIT sports, Aljazeera news wit others bt no live matches especially d EPL. Pls kindly help a brother in need. Awaitin ur quick response thanks.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Ameboperoo(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2014
SweetWJ:
Thanks. I was referred to this thread and i've read so many posts bt couldn't see any one that explains wat i need. D topic of d thread says introduce ursef wit ur pblems an dey ar meant to b solvd. If i can do it mysef why bother pipo abt it.
Everybdy in d house, pls i want u 2upda8 me wit d latest channels receivable wt my 90cm dish especially sports. Presently, i use it 2receiv AIT, AIT sports, Aljazeera news wit others bt no live matches especially d EPL. Pls kindly help a brother in need. Awaitin ur quick response thanks.
You should be receiving RDV and tv magadascar on that position. To enjoy epl/ucl better, get minimum of 1.3m for irib tv and you will never regret.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SweetWJ(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2014
Ameboperoo:

You should be receiving RDV and tv magadascar on that position. To enjoy epl/ucl better, get minimum of 1.3m for irib tv and you will never regret.
@Ameboperoo, i apprec8 ur info. Like u said, i reciv those channels bt smtimes they wont show any live match. So dis 1.3m dish is it installed d same way as 90cm dish or do i nid to construct a mount 4it? Pls lecture me an also d price range and type of LNB to b used. Thank u very much as i await ur response
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Sexynick: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2014
@Ameboperoo,Am ready to go for irib but how is the picture Quality,like etv feed? And can i add more lnb to pick up eutelsat10a with a 1.35cm dish Thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by CaptayneCC(m): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello all, eutelsat is permitting free channels with 11139 V 30000, but i don't have it on my satelite, How do I add it?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by horlasunkanmi(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
For all your satelite or cctv camera installations around ibadan lagos ogun and osun you can contact cool tech electronics and cable satelite on 08059778178 and wepromise to serve you better,and you can also reach to us on any questions concerning your satelite
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by cashful(m): 5:38am On Nov 11, 2014
hi all
which sat frequency is for tracking Daarsat FTA.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Solex304(m): 6:07am On Nov 13, 2014
Please my honourable gurus i need the new frequency for africa unite tv,nollywood tv and can i still watch them with my mytv reciever on 68.5east?please help .,thanks in advance.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by vsatsolutions: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2014
VSAT satellite internet is transforming lives in many regions in Africa; the continent is now interconnected via satellite networks to the rest of the world thanks to Space Engineering Ltd commitment to providing quality VSAT services to NGOs, governments, military, oil & gas companies, mining companies, and major corporate organization organizations in need of remote connectivity for business continuity. The company has tailored made VSAT applications and solutions to solve telecommunications problems unique to the African continent.

VSAT for Africa delivers quality broadband internet connectivity to rural and remotely displaced areas in Africa on C and KU band. Space Engineering Ltd is renowned across Africa for the provision of reliable VSAT satellite connectivity solutions making it possible to transmit data, voice and video securely and in a cost effective manner. As the leading VSAT and IP telecommunication service provider in Africa, Space Engineering Ltd has the capacity and technical capability to provide a complete range of satellite solutions including; VSAT services, disaster recovery, broadband internet, private networks, IP termination services.

Our satellite services are entirely focused on specific sectors of the economy as mentioned above. The following is an overview of how each sector can utilize Space Engineering VSAT satellite solutions and services; NGOs operating in Africa, our VSAT satellite solutions is critical in aiding their operations in remote and isolated locations where other means of telecommunications are poor or non-existent or not feasible at all due a myriad of factors. Our VSAT solution designed for NGOs is easy to step-up and takes minutes to establish a communication centre.
To the military Space Engineering Ltd offers secure, flexible and robust telecommunication infrastructure to support voice, video and data transmission as wells as encrypted BGAN backpack kits.
http://space.co.ke/
Space Engineering Ltd offers satellite solutions for oil & gas companies in Africa via a seamless, integrated satellite network solution. Our hybrid, state of the art satellite network provides the following benefits; SCADA Internet and Intranet access; VoIP multi-cast, video conferencing, virtual PBX services, data communication and encryption, and shared bandwidth services.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by tateezee(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2014
Hi all,

Newbie here.

Please I heard that the AZSKY GPRS ADAPTOR currently unlocks DSTV channels after an upgrade.

Is this true? and what does it entail?

Thanx
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by abdq(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hello gurus pls i ve 1.2m dish but no decoder i i used to ve one before but we relocate to ijesh in lag we used to get some mbc bfore relocate but we could't get anymore pls help me to get them back and which str can i buy thanks.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ateizaa(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2014
I am a Newbie here pls I want to know what dish size, LNB dat I will need to be able to nail IRIB, TV3 and d rest at least to watch live matches. I want to know how much it will cost I am in Abuja. Gurus in d house I need ur help
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by teeowo: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2014
My signal all of a sudden just turned red from green and sometime it would turn green back then go red again , so in a nut shell the signal fluctuates , please what could be the cause of this and the remedy, I have tried deleting channels and rescanning using frequency 11900 H 27500 for d*tv as some channels show without having this signal problem while some others like the SS channels the mnets and other movies are affected by this signal issue! pls assist gurus
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by oluadex99(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
pls how can I get any strong mpeg4 lowest price dat
can track joytv
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ateizaa(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
ateizaa:
I am a Newbie here pls I want to know what dish size, LNB dat I will need to be able to nail IRIB, TV3 and d rest at least to watch live matches. I want to know how much it will cost I am in Abuja. Gurus in d house I need ur help
pls gurus I need to hear frm u
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ateizaa(m): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
ateizaa:
pls gurus I need to hear frm u
is so painful nobody is willing to help me out
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
ateizaa:
is so painful nobody is willing to help me out

Nobody is willing to answer you because if you know how to post a question on Nairaland, then you are presumed to know how to read and use the search function.

This is something that is mentioned all over the place.

if it is too confusing for you, then sincerely you should simply employ an installer.

IRIB dish size: Minimum 1.3 Meters dish.

1.8 Meters is recommended.

How much it is: You need to talk to a seller, or go to where they sell it in Abuja to price it.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ateizaa(m): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
4llerbuntu:

Nobody is willing to answer you because if you know how to post a question on Nairaland, then you are presumed to know how to read and use the search function.

This is something that is mentioned all over the place.

if it is too confusing for you, then sincerely you should simply employ an installer.

IRIB dish size: Minimum 1.3 Meters dish.

1.8 Meters is recommended.

How much it is: You need to talk to a seller, or go to where they sell it in Abuja to price it.
tank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.