Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (271244 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Janyves(m): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
@ Suleiman3..... i appreciate your help........... i plan to use the mpeg4 strong decoder with a diseq.......... how would i subscribe to dstv with this kind of decoder?
-- pls. how many channels can i get with either the multi tv or the amos5?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by dmangodwin(m): 6:51am On Aug 01, 2014
good day to all gurus in the house.pls i need instruction on how to track nile sat using dstv position as refference point. also how to input biss key for irib versh and multi tv (tv3) on strong 4922a.
thank in anticipation.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Joelsunnys: 3:35am On Aug 02, 2014
Pls gurus in d house i want to ask wich strong decoder is best use for tracking of satelites
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by oluadex99(m): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
pls I just into satellite issue what is different btw w7,eutesate 36e & dstv position
regard
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Emmaculate20(m): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
oluadex99: pls I just into satellite issue what is different btw w7,eutesate 36e & dstv position
regard
Pls don't get confuess, they all mean same tin.
Which is Eutelsat w4/w7, @ 36 degree, where DSTV Position is been located/nailed.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Gys, I need help. My DTV is not connecting, it is just at the beginning screen where it loads. It is just saying searching for signal. What do I do??
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by oluadex99(m): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=Emmaculate20]Pls don't get confuess, they all mean same tin.
Which is Eutelsat w4/w7, @ 36 degree, where DSTV Position is been located/nailed.]

tanx u...if my dish set to dstv position like how many frequenc can we track and which TV can we get in those frequency... regard

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by lonzo2214: 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pls house i switched on my multi tv today but it keeps displaying no audio/video after i went to installation setting after motorised and auto scan d whole channels dissapeared... Pls is there any new or latest tp i can use to back d channels?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Emmaculate20(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=oluadex99][/quote]At dat point, u can add anoda lnb on top or under 2 nail Multi Tv.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Marpol: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hi house. Pls if I wish to install a fta in Sagamu Ogun state, who do I contact.

Kindly recommend a rreliable nairalander.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olushaggy(m): 5:02am On Aug 09, 2014
You can do it yourself, which Sat are you looking for?

Marpol: Hi house. Pls if I wish to install a fta in Sagamu Ogun state, who do I contact.

Kindly recommend a reliable nairalander.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by frankefe(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2014
Gurus in the house....I hail u all as we keep enjoying the benefits of Internet.
Pls how do I loop out to other rooms. I I just got Queeneth dog and it doesn't have rf out,I have 4669x2 which I was using before. Please how do I use these 2 decoders with one dish so that other rooms could have signals .
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by agitator: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
frankefe: Gurus in the house....I hail u all as we keep enjoying the benefits of Internet.
Pls how do I loop out to other rooms. I I just got Queeneth dog and it doesn't have rf out,I have 4669x2 which I was using before. Please how do I use these 2 decoders with one dish so that other rooms could have signals .

You should go to shops where electronics parts are sold and buy AV to RF converter.

After you have purchased it.

Connect the Q to the AV to RF converter then
The RF from the converter to RF-in of the 4669x2,
from the 4669x2 RF-out to the tvs.
and scan the tvs

If you encounter picture cross,

check the AV to RF converter out frequency, some are adjustable while some are limited to channels 3 and 4 only, set to desired frequency
4669x2 go to settings AV settings and RF channel, then change to another channel
don't use frequency of local NTA or AIT channels. wink wink wink
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by frankefe(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
My brother thank you a lot for ur response....If AV to rf convertor can convert the AV of the Queeneth to RF there's no need to use my strong any more....because I alrdy track the channels of my tv and joy tv on my Queeneth dog....I just needed to send it to other rooms. Am using the HDMI in the sitting room,so I can just use the AV convertor straight to the rooms.....Pls will it work like that ?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Marpol: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
olushaggy: You can do it yourself, which Sat are you looking for?

I don't know anything about fta. I need an alternative to dstv.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by agitator: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2014
frankefe: My brother thank you a lot for ur response....If AV to rf convertor can convert the AV of the Queeneth to RF there's no need to use my strong any more....because I alrdy track the channels of my tv and joy tv on my Queeneth dog....I just needed to send it to other rooms. Am using the HDMI in the sitting room,so I can just use the AV convertor straight to the rooms.....Pls will it work like that ?

yes
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by eddyline(m): 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hello guys in d house. kindly assist me in tracking arabsat 5c using multitv as a reference point. am using a 1.8m dish. Thanks a million
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by akinsola118: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
Plz my gurus ....can someone pls explain to me how to use biss key for TV3 on multi tv usin srt 4922
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by agenda1: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Press 8280 and to enter biss manu
then scroll down to Number 6
and Press ok to edit biss
9E 37 79 4E B9 7F 4A 82
then Press Exit to save it.
done....enjoy while it last...
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by agenda1: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
akinsola118: Plz my gurus ....can someone pls explain to me how to use biss key for TV3 on multi tv usin srt 4922

Press 8280 and to enter biss manu
then scroll down to Number 6
and Press ok to edit biss
9E 37 79 4E B9 7F 4A 82
then Press Exit to save it.
done....enjoy while it last...
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Danelo(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
Just into the biz of networking. Please how do I scan for fta using strong decoder? frequency needed pls.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Israel4u: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
Please I was trying to restore my starsat decoder to factory default setting and it ask for a password which I entered incorrectly for five consecutive time and the decoder is now showing Decoder is locked...I cannot restore my starsat to default setting because of this please I need someone to help me out so that I will be able to unlock this
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by frankefe(m): 7:09am On Aug 14, 2014
Hello house....my Queeneth dog has not been barking for the past 3 days, couldn't connect to server through out last night. Hope its thr normal working on server thing or are they off the show
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by agenda1: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2014
Hi gurus in the house can i track multi tv and amos 5 using 1 dish in Ghana?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by teezy00: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Pls guys I turned on my SRT 4922a and all it displays is LNBF I have tried all day but it remains like dat....wat should I do and wat s wrong with d receiver?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by bodetheo(m): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2014
D LNB CABLE HAVE EARTH 2GOTHER TRY 2 CHECK D WIRE RF JACK B4 IT SPOILT D LNB SLOT OF UR DECODER
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by bodetheo(m): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2014
HOW TO KNOW IF IT HAS AFFECTED UR DECODER OR NOT...NOW DISCONECT D WIRE FROM D DCODER THEN OFF AND ON AGAIN IF IT DOESNT SHOW D LNBF THAT MEANS IT HAS NOT AFFECT D DCODER SO U JUST NEED 2 CHECK D WIRE CONECTION WELL B4 U THEN RECONECT. BUT IF IT STILL SHOW LNBF WITHOUT D CABLE ON IT DAT MEANS IT HAS AFFECTED D DCODER SO CHECK DAT FIRST AND LET HEAR FROM U..AM HERE 2 HELP NEW INSTALLERS
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by bodetheo(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2014
@DANELO, SPECIFY D SIGNAL U WANT AND D SIZE OF UR DISH COS THERE ARE MANY FTA O...MULTV, DAARSAT,SIRUS,MBC ACTION,IRIB,ABUDHABI,IDMAN TV E.T.C
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Danelo(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2014
bodetheo: @DANELO, SPECIFY D SIGNAL U WANT AND D SIZE OF UR DISH COS THERE ARE MANY FTA O...MULTV, DAARSAT,SIRUS,MBC ACTION,IRIB,ABUDHABI,IDMAN TV E.T.C
. its multitv
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Danelo(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2014
Danelo: . its multitv
its the normal 90cm dish
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by bodetheo(m): 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
12522 V 27042 LNB SHOULD BE TWISTED 3.OCLK WAYS FOR POLARISD V...UPER SIDE OF DSTV
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by vindon1985(m): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2014
Pls is Dstv and multitv still working on strong decoders if yes how will I go about the settings or how will I make my str4922A show Dstv again

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.