Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (271732 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by good188(m): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Please can someone put me through how to enter biss code for tv3 multi tv on orthone HD decoder
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by cehz: 7:11am On Sep 01, 2014
pls ppl, if i input the tp 10804 v 30000 on my srt 4922a for rdv nothing comes up as no channel is displayed, but other channels turn up when i run a scan on other tp except this rdv et at. What do i do pls?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by cehz: 7:13am On Sep 01, 2014
pls ppl, if i input the tp 10804 v 30000 on my srt 4922a for rdv nothing comes up. I had rdv at first but tried re-scanning for better signal and the channels under 10804 h got deleted. Now it is refusing to produce any channel on that tp. I need assistance pls...
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by jimohbello: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2014
Just tweak ur lnb a little
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by afope: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hi

Experts in the house kindly help your brother out. I need someone to assist me install my nilesat dish 1.8m tomorrow o.

My location is SUNCITY, LOKOGMA ABUJA. The dish must be fixed tomorrow 7th of Sept for some personal reasons.If any guru is interested in assisting a poor soul pls send me a text this night 08033726739 and I will call you. And of course, the help will NOT go unrewarded. 

Kindly assist and earn some loose coins.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by shupsyBaba(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2014
Hello all, I greet o!

What i want is simple

I want to be able to watch live EPL matches,
Loads of documentaries, cartoons & possibly movies

I have a strong 4922a decoder someone installed for me but 95% of
the channels are locked with the $ showing

The decoder is connected to two dishes - (60 & 90 i think) Ku not C-band sha.
It picks a few channels on AMOS 5k (all locked of course) and quite a lot on 68.5E Intelsat 20K (mostly
locked also).

The second picks 0.0E (Adom, Africa TV3, 4kids and other funny stations around 12.523(v) 27.000 range).

Now I dont mind paying some amount monthly just not 11K or whatever
ridiculous price "THEY" are charging now and I don't want issues with the LAW,
piracy, hacking and what'snot.

I dont mind DIY, so am ok with instructions and how-to guidelines.

Your kind feedback / advice will be appreciated.

Regards
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nesino(m): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2014
shupsyBaba: Hello all, I greet o!

What i want is simple

I want to be able to watch live EPL matches,
Loads of documentaries, cartoons & possibly movies

I have a strong 4922a decoder someone installed for me but 95% of
the channels are locked with the $ showing

The decoder is connected to two dishes - (60 & 90 i think) Ku not C-band sha.
It picks a few channels on AMOS 5k (all locked of course) and quite a lot on 68.5E Intelsat 20K (mostly
locked also).

The second picks 0.0E (Adom, Africa TV3, 4kids and other funny stations around 12.523(v) 27.000 range).

Now I dont mind paying some amount monthly just not 11K or whatever
ridiculous price "THEY" are charging now and I don't want issues with the LAW,
piracy, hacking and what'snot.

I dont mind DIY, so am ok with instructions and how-to guidelines.

u say u dont want any hack channel becos u dont want law to catch up with u. and that u are ready to pay a low price not 11thousand . see broda i nor just kn watin i go classify u. fool .mumu. zombie or idiot. u nor fit call ur installer? u dey make me vex

Regards
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by xnnalvin(m): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2014
Pls cn sum1 hlp me on hw to input biss key into strng 4330
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by tunnath: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
I'm using qsat and my irib(varzech,tv3) signal is flunctuating....buh oda channel under it, is working (bein sport,alja eng) what can I do
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Emmaculate20(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
tunnath: I'm using qsat and my irib(varzech,tv3) signal is flunctuating....buh oda channel under it, is working (bein sport,alja eng) what can I do
Tweak ur lnb & c hw far!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by tunnath: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
On 3m dish
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by michazy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Pls I need urgent help, it was hell today. I wanted to change a dish from astra 2A to faaji which I think it should be on amos 2, I now tilted the dish up assuming it get to 19° and I input tp 12022v29999. But all to no avail. Pls help me out.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
michazy: Pls I need urgent help, it was hell today. I wanted to change a dish from astra 2A to faaji which I think it should be on amos 2, I now tilted the dish up assuming it get to 19° and I input tp 12022v29999. But all to no avail. Pls help me out.
Use 11801 H 27500. Move your dish gently. I will advice you to use another decoder for the hunt.
kiss cry embarassed
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:25am On Sep 20, 2014
Faaji is on Daarsat which is on AMOS 5 @ 17° E
not amos2

from Astra 2A position you go down, and SLIGHTLY to the left(standing at the back of your dish)

not up
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by michazy(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2014
4llerbuntu: Faaji is on Daarsat which is on AMOS 5 @ 17° E
not amos2

from Astra 2A position you go down, and SLIGHTLY to the left(standing at the back of your dish)

not up

You mean I should move it to the left a bit from astra? Am I going to move the dish or up, since astra is 22 and amos is 17, so I think it should be up.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by michazy(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2014
not amos2

not up

You mean I should move it to the left a bit from astra? Am I going to move the dish down or up, since astra is 22 and amos is 17, so I think it should be up.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Janyves(m): 5:15am On Sep 21, 2014
[i][/i]Please gurus in the house... I'm a jjc/latent. Fta fan. Recently I tracked astra(28.2E) but its shows only xtian channels and some yeye test channels. I'm I the only one experiencing this? Pls. Help me out on how to get the best of it. Strength and quality- 81%. I use a strong 4950h decoder [b][/b]
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2014
michazy:
You mean I should move it to the left a bit from astra? Am I going to move the dish down or up, since astra is 22 and amos is 17, so I think it should be up.

oga please READ my initial answer. I already said you move SLIGHTLY TO THE LEFT STANDING BEHIND THE DISH AND DOWN

by slightly I mean very little,and by down I mean the dish tilts down small.

and I don't know where you guys get some info from about satellites....

rule of thumb. you track SATs with the visible horizon (where the sky meets the earth) as hypothetical 0° so u tilt up/down relative to that.

and note

EUTELSAT W4/W8 DSTV IS AT 36° E

ASTRA 2B/F (MULTITV) IS AT 28°E

AMOS 5 (DAARSAT) IS AT 17°E

the more u tilt the dish to face the sky, the higher the sat degree u tracking............ until u get to advanced level when u then learn that there are many ways to bell the cat

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2014
Janyves: [i][/i]Please gurus in the house... I'm a jjc/latent. Fta fan. Recently I tracked astra(28.2E) but its shows only xtian channels and some yeye test channels. I'm I the only one experiencing this? Pls. Help me out on how to get the best of it. Strength and quality- 81%. I use a strong 4950h decoder [b][/b]
Lets see the frequency with which you tracked.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Janyves(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2014
undecidedI've tried a few----12522v/h19531----12523v/27000-----12522/27500.... I read about some getting channels like etv, I don't know how to go by all of this
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by michazy(m): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pls, someone should help me with faaji transponder, the I have 12202V27500 is not working, despite 72% quality.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Janyves(m): 5:06am On Sep 22, 2014
SULIEMAN3: Lets see the frequency with which you tracked.
. Well as at dis morning I used 12522v/19531 and I got stations like nat geo, bet,fox....but all with $ signs.. Pls. How can I watch these channels? The ones without $ are majorly religious channels.. undecided wishing ya'all a prosperous week!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by goalburner(m): 1:14am On Sep 24, 2014
not amos2

not up
is there any bisss key or any unlocker to unlock the CNN on daarsat?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by haulizz: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2014
Hello house. Pls i need ur help. What frequency can i use to track nilesat?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by denziz: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2014
Please kindly help me with the address of where I can buy original strong decoder and 3 meter fiber dish.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by akinsola118: 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Guys abeg wat is d current tp for irib to come up ..... I tried 03964 v 30000 but not green . Plzzzz help.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ateizaa(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2014
enitan2002:
This is a thread for you guys that are new in the satellite world, come here with your questions and I can assure you they all will be attended to. With the help of fellow learned guys in this area we all will make you feel welcome.

Welcome one, Welcome all.
I am new here though i follow up on every issue on satelite u guys are great pls is there any cable satellite i can subscribe to get EPL cos i cant no longer pay DSTV eleven thousand naira. I wanted to buy QTV bt i found it freezes
Questions Please and Lets start it rolling
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Everbestman: 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
pls how can i get free to air direction from seychelles, i have dish, decorder and roteting motor also compass.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Please help me ever since mbc channels switched there frequencies I haven't been able to get a grip of them I'm in kampala uganda and I wonder if anyone out there can get them
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by onyx1234(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hy,my gurus in the house.I just upgraded my srt4940 with the latest software. After the upgrade,my decoder reboot and never work again,it seems i just fried my decoder.Pls i really need ur help cos i've tried several methods but my decoder has no rs232 port at the back.I've also checked 4 the genuity on the internet nd it was confirmed genuine...pls help me on how to wake it up o... Thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Ameboperoo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
onyx1234:
Hy,my gurus in the house.I just upgraded my srt4940 with the latest software. After the upgrade,my decoder reboot and never work again,it seems i just fried my decoder.Pls i really need ur help cos i've tried several methods but my decoder has no rs232 port at the back.I've also checked 4 the genuity on the Internet nd it was confirmed genuine...pls help me on how to wake it up o... Thanks
First, where did you get the software? If the software is truly out, copy it into an empty flash drive and plug into your receiver > switch off the receiver at the back > press and hold the channel up key as you power the receiver on at the back > report back to the house whatever outcome you get.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by uwaremevoh(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pls house I need help am a newbie and I have tracked dstv and multi tv . Pls from multi tv position how do I track tv malagasky aka rodriguez. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.