Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) (60485 Views)

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
No I'm not part of those girls smiley I don't need a guy to take care of me financially and emotionally, I can take care of that myself smiley kiss

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by stuffs4me(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Masterclass32:

You, detective, you've already snooped on her.

Whether the gist ist true or false may not matter, another person going through such might still be encouraged by my submission. These things happen on a daily.

Talking about favours and draining, what if the girl had also done him some favours too? (gifts on his birthday or some other favours), how does he pay back? It cuts both ways, remember?

If they are going to part ways based solely on the sex issue, then so be it.

Singlets and boxers as birthday gifts don't count abeg, because that's the only gifts most Nigerian girls can give only to expect expensive jewelries and outings when its their own birthday.

What other favors you care to mention a few. You talk as if you don't know how most Naija girls think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by donbenedict(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
OK so d guys are saying she should gv him sex and d ladies are advising she keeps it. Alright grin

My theory of giving any lady money from now henceforth is this.

Work for it. You want money from me? You work for it. U want 5k, u gotta do you work of 5k. U want 50k, same thing. Nothing goes for nothing.

Maybe we can start with washing all my clothes for one week, and I give u 5k. How abt that?

Or u wash my car for a week, I give u 20k.

Or, u clean my house for a month, I gv u 50k.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by idu1(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
You are calling him supermarket boyfriend.

Idiiot.

*spit*

8 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Hisduchess(f): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
STAND BY YOUR DECISION GIRL.even if this post is a super story cooked up by you,another girl can still gain from it.but lets just imagine its real,you cant get so attached to a guy,no one is irreplaceable,try to convince him to share your beliefs and if he doesn't change move on,maybe you were not meant to be,what if you marry him and he dies shortly afterwards? shiat happens sis,get ready to let go. I have a similar problem; most girls want to roll in the hay nowadays before marraige or they dont take you serious and I swore an oath to God to refrain from sex years ago and its been so tough but i've discovered i am stronger than i thought.

nice one bro

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by ayamAgenius: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Stand your ground. It's clear what the guy wants. If you give in, you don fccuk up.

As a guy, if a lady stays mute abt if der'll be sex or not in the relationship, deris more chance of it going long term n perhaps d ultimate dan a lady saying derz not sex till marriage and den gives in later... it means Shez gat no values!

Don't back down! No sex until marriage!
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Hisduchess(f): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
Glory12345:
Actually this is my first post on nairaland,I'm a comment reader and a post reader and I have observed how people do things here and I feel I should share my story,please don't criticise me or anything, I just need your help or advise,and please do read carefully to understand,and i am also sorry if i dont type this well,i'm not much of a writer.Thanks in advance

There's this guy I met at 3chub Ikeja,I actually went to ask if there was any standard rechargeable fan because i have been scammed alot by all these "fairly used" rechargeable fan,so i decided to buy a new one because they sell home appliances there,even though people say fairly used items are better which I chose to decline because this is 2016,and this buhari regime doesnt accomodate an extravagant spending.

I work in Lagos but I stay in mowe,and the electricity there isn't too good so that's why I'm getting the fan so even when the gen is off,i would have an alternative,so when I got to the store,the sales ambassadors offered me different brand rechargeable fan,but i later got a syinix rechargeable fan,because I was impressed with the number of months the warranty covers so I purchased it with my ATM card since I just came to inquire and not buy and I was cashless,I had to just use the POS *I'm only explaining all if these to give you a clearer understanding of the issue on floor*

After purchasing the fan,there was this guy that came to buy a gas cooker and we happened to meet and we both exchanged contacts with eachother and few months later we developed feelings and we had a relationship and we were doing the normal relationship vibe,until this week,he started acting up because I said no sex until marriage...he's a very nice person anyway,he helped me in so many ways(advices,financially,physically) but just because I said no sex until marriage,he's acting up already,although I have my reasons for abstaining until marriage anyway but my story is sad,and I don't know who to tell and I feel more comfortable telling people online because someone that knows me physically might not say the truth to me,because they don't want to hurt me,please I need matured comments even if it will hurt,just tell me

Although we aren't kids,but I'm just troubled because I love him a lot and I don't know what to do.

I'm a loner right now sad
when u have a better thing to offer a guy then there wunt be any need of if u don't give me sex I ll go type of problem.that's why I keep on saying that we women portrays ourselves as only a sex symbol when in a r/ship.so sister pls find other ways to be of benefit to him and he will stop his threats.

6 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
falconey:

first paragraph - ofcourse not, just inform your lover once a while and see if he'll keep assisting. if he does it means it wasn't about sex. how many will do that? knowing it may impair his assistance.

second- no but in boyfriend and girlfriend relationship that's the farthest assumption, isn't receiving from boys the reason girls accept their proposal? and same to guys with the expectation of enjoying intercourse. both are not strangers who met on a subway and the guy chooses to help her pay for the train ticket.

2nd paragraph- whatever principle a lady coddle when a guy approaches her, she need to inform him and constantly remind him, I have been in a no sex relationship ,I stayed for two years, we romance, do all sort but never had sex because I respect her cannon and had other reasons to stay.

a balance must be maintained in a relationship, it is not necessary a lady should offer sex, if a guys sees other benefits he may stay. perhaps her humour,company and assistance. the fact is a lady must give me a reason to STAY.

Good. Now, we're on the same page. I totally agree that a lady's got to give a man a reason to stay and to value her, but I disagree that a girl accepts a guy's proposal for the sole purpose of receiving. That's in fact funny. Because that would mean a girl would date every rich guy who asks her out. Inasmuch as a lot of girls do that, it still doesn't suffice to make it sound as though it is what obtains in ALL cases.

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Peacefullove: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
Glory12345:
Actually this is my first post on nairaland,I'm a comment reader and a post reader and I have observed how people do things here and I feel I should share my story,please don't criticise me or anything, I just need your help or advise,and please do read carefully to understand,and i am also sorry if i dont type this well,i'm not much of a writer.Thanks in advance

There's this guy I met at 3chub Ikeja,I actually went to ask if there was any standard rechargeable fan because i have been scammed alot by all these "fairly used" rechargeable fan,so i decided to buy a new one because they sell home appliances there,even though people say fairly used items are better which I chose to decline because this is 2016,and this buhari regime doesnt accomodate an extravagant spending.

I work in Lagos but I stay in mowe,and the electricity there isn't too good so that's why I'm getting the fan so even when the gen is off,i would have an alternative,so when I got to the store,the sales ambassadors offered me different brand rechargeable fan,but i later got a syinix rechargeable fan,because I was impressed with the number of months the warranty covers so I purchased it with my ATM card since I just came to inquire and not buy and I was cashless,I had to just use the POS *I'm only explaining all if these to give you a clearer understanding of the issue on floor*

After purchasing the fan,there was this guy that came to buy a gas cooker and we happened to meet and we both exchanged contacts with eachother and few months later we developed feelings and we had a relationship and we were doing the normal relationship vibe,until this week,he started acting up because I said no sex until marriage...he's a very nice person anyway,he helped me in so many ways(advices,financially,physically) but just because I said no sex until marriage,he's acting up already,although I have my reasons for abstaining until marriage anyway but my story is sad,and I don't know who to tell and I feel more comfortable telling people online because someone that knows me physically might not say the truth to me,because they don't want to hurt me,please I need matured comments even if it will hurt,just tell me

Although we aren't kids,but I'm just troubled because I love him a lot and I don't know what to do.

if he love you , he won't ask.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Datkachi:
is the guy an ATM machine? Girls of nowadays see guys as a poverty allalleviation programme
falconey:

why don't ever your gender want to compromise? is he Santa Claus for supporting her emotionally,physically and financially?

my advise was optional, she either give it to him because from the story the dude is getting sick of her principle or she remain adamant and end up losing him to a girl who can. do not forget she claims she is in love with him, if she chooses the latter she will be at the losing end, she will be heartbroken and loses all his supports.

relationship is a two way context, a balance must be maintained.
I know she said he helped her but it she is very much independent.
With her own ATM card buying her own necessities.
••••
If you males payed attention you'd see the guy's $ was not he source.
•••••••••••••••••

Yer right ,in relationships you need 2 come 2 an understanding.
••••••
In this case that should have been at the beginning.
Op is celibate and that should have been discussed earlier on.But it wasn't.
••••••
She can renege on her promise to herself but it's better she let the guy go.
There will be others. Her heart will heal.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by schumastic(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
ngokafor and cococandy I called you both to come and se something and let me see what advice you will give to this young lady cus already I know the kind of advice I v for her which I will drop once I hear yours...

this is almost similar to the rape case except in this case, there is no rape and there won't b any but to avoid such what will your advice be to the op?
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
stuffs4me:

He should respect her decision but she doesn't have to respect his decision. Did you even read the part where the OP said she had been collecting financial, physical and emotional assistance from the guy? You are just a hypocrite. So she can keep the guy as a maga and drain him of his hard earned money abi until she goes to the next victim.

You girls always think you are smart. A girl was bathed with acid some years ago in Kaduna, I really felt sorry for her then, but she could have prevented such irreversible damage to her face if she didn't think she was too smart.

Wait oo, did she ask the guy to spend on her or force him to spend on her? He should have told her I'm spending on you so you can give me sex. I mean you guys spend on a girl without her asking for it most times, so why are you making it sound like she pointed a gun to his head.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
thekingisback:
then she should be ready to return everything the guy has spent on her. Both gifts and money.

If the guy wanted sex in return for money spent and gifts given, he should have gone to the brothels. She didn't force him to assist her financially, even if she asked him he can always say no.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by schumastic(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
If you are not ready to have sex with him, then dont. He should respect your decision not to have sex until marriage whether you are a virgin or not, so my advice if you dont want to dont do it.

what are you saying, okay let's face reality and talk like matured and educated people.

am 99% sure that the reason she used he is acting up is because he is not being committed anymore in terms of financial,physically and advices like she said.

the problem with some of our ladies especially Naija ladies is that they don't say their mind from on set..why didn't she tell the guu from on set that she is a celibate, so he knows what he is getting himself into.

let's assume she doesn't want to have sex till after marriage, Oya let her tell the guy to go and she should stop being selfish by trying to tie him down with fake love and affections.

if the next man should come, she should make him know from day one she is a celibate and let's see how things play out.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by schumastic(m): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oliviaarims:
If truly you've resolutely decided to abstain, the need to create this thread wouldn't have arisen. Your resolve isn't strong enough, you're having second thoughts and that's where you've begun to lose the battle.

Abstinence is good. Don't allow anyone tell you that because you're no longer a virgin, you must continue indulging in premarital sex.

abstainance is good quite all right but you ladies should say It from day one that you are a celibate. that way, it will be the guy's decision to stay or leave..not when he has shown too much commitment n sacrifices then you will now start singing songs of celibacy and if he wants to leave, you will start crying that he is only there for the sex just to tie him down for selfish reasons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
schumastic:

what are you saying, okay let's face reality and talk like matured and educated people.

am 99% sure that the reason she used he is acting up is because he is not being committed anymore in terms of financial,physically and advices like she said.

the problem with some of our ladies especially Naija ladies is that they don't say their mind from on set..why didn't she tell the guu from on set that she is a celibate, so he knows what he is getting himself into.

let's assume she doesn't want to have sex till after marriage, Oya let her tell the guy to go and she should stop being selfish by trying to tie him down with fake love and affections.

if the next man should come, she should make him know from day one she is a celibate and let's see how things play out.

How do you know she didn't tell him, it's not everything one can put down in words here. I remember telling one idiot I wanted a no sex relationship and he agreed until months later he started pestering me for it and saying that's the only way I can prove I love him. I threw him to the curb, don't have time for bullshit. So yea sometimes when you tell a guy this is what you want, they agree with the hope you change your mind. Sex does not prove love especially when the other person is not ready for it.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
thekingisback:
deny my foot? When she was collecting stuffs she didn't deem it fit to deny the guy? Seriously you girls are very greedy. Now I'm beginning to see reasons with those who rape people like that.
herald9:

Erm.. But really, in what ways do ladies contribute to a relationship?
So yer condoning his rape scenario? undecided
••••••wow ,they should just lock you 2 up now.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by 2odd(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

How do you know she didn't tell him, it's not everything one can put down in words here. I remember telling one idiot I wanted a no sex relationship and he agreed until months later he started pestering me for it and saying that's the only way I can prove I love him. I threw him to the curb, don't have time for bullshit. So yea sometimes when you tell a guy this is what you want, they agree with the hope you change your mind. Sex does not prove love especially when the other person is not ready for it.
taaa!!! I know u are giving it to ur bf steady ,how can a girl that love a guy call him supermarket boyfriend , this is simple logic ,the girl is damn greedy and wicked .what do most Nigerian girls have to offer.
Aunty OP are u a virgin?? ,

Naso some idiotic girl go tie a guy down without giving him the punna while she's one riff raff olosho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
Glory12345:

Ask him if you can suck his dick in place of sex. If he agrees then fine, whenever he is Hot, kneel and suck it.

3 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by sukkot: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
simple advice ? just marry the man and then give him sex. case closed. you did say you love him alot right ? okpari

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
2odd:
taaa!!! I know u are giving it to ur bf steady ,how can a girl that love a guy call him supermarket boyfriend , this is simple logic ,the girl is damn greedy and wicked .what do most Nigerian girls have to offer.
Aunty OP are u a virgin?? ,

Naso some idiotic girl go tie a guy down without giving him the punna while she's one riff raff olosho

I don't have to be a virgin before I can decide I don't want a sexual relationship, and as for giving it any bf steady, no I don't do that. It is the mentality that you men have that makes it that the only thing your girlfriends can offer you is sex and nothing more. You buy her birthday gift, you get sex, you pay her cab fare, you get sex. Yet you come online and complain how Nigerian girls have nothing to offer other than sex, how fish brained they meanwhile you caused it.
Only few guys are the exception to the rule, for a lady to say no sexual relationship and she still loves you means she gave her body to a guy once and hoping to be loved in return but the guy took advantage of her.
Why not allow her give herself to you when she ready to
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by GameGod(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
[size=16pt] Not cool [/size]
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by flokii: 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
@OP wa se awon orire kan.. Say Amen

I love d fact that you want truth even if it hurts.. Your type is very rare

Well back to d issue.. Sex wnt keep a man, ur morals will. I would advise you not to compromise ur standard for someone you've not gotten married to yet.
Look around you, so many failed and unhappy marriages due to deceit and lies. Dnt rush things, the good Lord is on ur side.. *cheers!

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by LaserFocus: 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Glory12345:

If he can't honour your wishes, he's not worth the effort. Please let him go. Don't allow him or anyone else force you to do what you don't want to.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by freshvine(f): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
If he loves you the way he profess, then he should wait for you.

If you give him now, it doesn't guarantee he'll marry you and if you give him in marriage, it won't guarantee the success of the marriage. Either way, it's your call.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
"even though people say fairly used items are better which I chose to decline because this is 2016,and this buhari regime doesnt accomodate an extravagant spending." This Buhari government sef embarassed embarassed embarassed

To the Op, I don't know what to say.... angry

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by LaserFocus: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
falconey:
if you truly love him give it to him if you are not a virgin, in love you compromise, he did helping in the mentioned ways,now do the same for him.

if you don't, with time he will start a relationship with someone who can. BOYS GAT NEEDS

If a boy wants to fulfil his needs, he knows what to do. Go and pay her bride price. Stop looking for osho free.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
guys sha

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
schumastic:

abstainance is good quite all right but you ladies should say It from day one that you are a celibate. that way, it will be the guy's decision to stay or leave..not when he has shown too much commitment n sacrifices then you will now start singing songs of celibacy and if he wants to leave, you will start crying that he is only there for the sex just to tie him down for selfish reasons.

Lol. Alright. We'll keep that in mind.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Timijo(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oliviaarims:
If truly you've resolutely decided to abstain, the need to create this thread wouldn't have arisen. Your resolve isn't strong enough, you're having second thoughts and that's where you've begun to lose the battle.

Abstinence is good. Don't allow anyone tell you that because you're no longer a virgin, you must continue indulging in premarital sex.
This the best answer to your question. Please take it and stay away from other demonic answers
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
LaserFocus:

If a boy wants to fulfil his needs, he knows what to do. Go and pay her bride price. Stop looking for osho free.

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Great!
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
If u are not a virgin, den give it to him. I dont see wat u are keeping there. After all d guy is helping u also. I have actually broke up wit a girl for same reason, she not a virgin n she's telling me no sex b4 marriage. Wtf is that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People / "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.