Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala (63023 Views)

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) / Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by bigtt76(f): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Innoson be testing running their vehicles on Eko Atlantic paved roads instead of on Apapa roads grin
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by HomeOfMe(f): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
youngeagle:
Evil government that is out to destroy the little reputation we have...what stops him from contacting the manufacturers and stop. This online ranting.
Don't mind him. He's only looking for an excuse to launder money by purchasing the latest brands of either Honda,Toyota or Ford. Did Samsung not recall their latest phone which had problems with the charging system or something;no body is above mistakes!

3 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by cckris: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

[size=20pt]In America, government don't defend products without integrity[/size]

In America a Senator doesn't receive a salary increase he/she voted for.

American Government doesn't seize oil revenues.

Mobil, Chevron aren't headquartered in Washington DC

4 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by jrusky(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nigerian has started I knew they will do all they can to bring this company down I had said it before. And the funniest thing is you will discover its the company owner Associate, friend or tribe that will start the satanic plan to destroy this good investment simply out of jealousy if a sane Govt official bought a faulty car can't he take it back to the manufacturer or ask for better explanation as a govt official Why going online to discredit the company I'm sure this singular act will have a bad effect on the image of this company, this present govt are just full of devilS and demonic people.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Allwility: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
If a customer purchases a faulty item he has the right to seek redress if he the item is covered by warranty. Calling innonson out on social media when you haven't communicated the company is cheap and reeks of immaturity.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
cckris:

Pics of Yoruba produced Army cars, or you're Alhaji Liar Mohammed.

Yoruba OWAMBE has no equivalence in Igboland, that's all.

it's not your fault. You lots are ignorant and uneducated because all you listen to is radio biafra. Even with our Owambe, our cars no dey overheat cheesy

http://proforcedefence.com/

[img]http://1.bp..com/-5XHh8l4PpQ8/VmHK0F3SZ0I/AAAAAAAAAPo/ShidEACJbzs/s1600/Pf%2BAPC%2B1.jpg[/img]

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Plateevent(m): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
Don't mind that Dr jooooor!!!!
Very nice reply from d Innoson reps!!!!
If d Dr is out on social network saying this what will he say wen d foreigners reacted in same way!!!
Thought we all should be responsible for protecting our country products!!!!
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by InvertedHammer: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
/
The funny thing is that the sucker couldn't understand google's definition of Jeep as a brand.

\
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by proeast(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Did Innoson abuse anybody?
They asked him to go to customer care channel on their website which he could have done first if he were not an id.iot.
Twitter ma mechanic?
Why didn't your colleague go to twitter to report uac meat pie?
Dunces everywhere

Don't Toyota have issues?
I am disgusted at the kind of stvpidy some re.tards are displaying here. This country is irredeemable, with the kind of hate being displayed even by those in the corridors of power is despicable and diabolical. This man was sent to do a hatchet job of tarnishing Innosons image for no good reason!!! How did we end up with such hate-filled bigots in the same country? Wether APC supports Innoson or not, God willing, the brand has come to stay will exist for generations to come.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
youngeagle:
Evil government that is out to destroy the little reputation we have...what stops him from contacting the manufacturers and stop. This online ranting.
Don't mind the human being. If it were a foreign manufacturer, would he had gone online to spew this trash?
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Omeokachie: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Subtle and clever-by-half way of wanting the government to buy him a Lexus or Prado jeep.

Na una tax moni dem wan spend so.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Laredojohn(m): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
hmmm Nigerians killing Nigerian products , using an SUV for 2 and the half years and ur first set of complains is made public too tarnish their image or for what purpose if he bought a foreign made suv, will he not take it to their service centre for repairs and spare us the noise , change begins with me indeed, that a presidential aide ridiculing a Nigerian made product on-line , when there is actually a proper channel to lodge such complains provided by the Company ....
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
cckris:

In America a Senator doesn't receive a salary increase he/she voted for.

American Government doesn't seize oil revenues.

Mobil, Chevron aren't headquartered in Washington DC

That's great and nice to know and not connected to my post.

In America, a government will not defend vehicles with low quality all because of pleasing a certain race.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by kceewhyte(m): 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
My Toyota is giving me wahala
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
what did he expect from an Igbo made products, they are not made to last.
......... Commmmon Shut up !!! Every car Manufacturer started like that or even worse than that ! Moreover he is the only one complaining! Even senator Tweeter no dey complain about his own !
BESIDES EVEN THE CAR GIANTS RECALL CARS BACK DUE TO ONE MALFUNCTION OR THE OTHER !!!

SO THIS IGNORANCE-HATRED OF YOURS IS BEYOND HUMAN NATURE !!!

IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT AND DEVELOPED YOUR OWN ...........WHO WILL DO IT FOR YOU EEEHN ?

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by steadyguy101: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
rhymaster:

None of the brands you mentioned there breaks down in 2 years! After 200,000 KM, many of those car brands are still running and imported to Nigeria as Tokunbo! My fathers Peugeot 504/505 car ran for more than 20 years so what is the fo.olish comparison you are making? Those cars are tested in very extreme conditions especially an SUV? They are driven on desert soil, rocky, bumpy surfaces, collision tests, etc before being certified. Where does Innoson do ok these testing before selling their cars? While I support Innoson and recently advised a family member in Nigeria who wanted to spend a lot on a Toyota, I understand that quality is very important otherwise all the money spent is wasted!

so ur pops drove it for 20years without repair abi?
i donate some sense to you

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by freshvine(f): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

A car that's less than 2 years old shouldn't be having that problem. No need to shut his crap.

Imagine paying millions for that piece of crap.

One day you'll use your passport, travel, buy same IVM cars, ship or transport it and pay duty to your government which will triple the cost now, then you'll appreciate the enormous contributions of IVM to the Nigeria economy now and wish they had remain part of your country. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by deolu2000(m): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dr abah, pls i will gladly take the SUV the way it is, kindly arrange to dash me ASAP and i won't complain ok.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Felixtuta(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
I don't blame him, his problem is made in Nigeria car, Buhari's Government is nt his problem.

What will he gain spoiling the image of a growing company. Even if he is right, is twitter the best place to complain?

I use to think he is learned, but I now see otherwise.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Bluffly: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
This Dr Joe Abah is daft. And so what. If your car is overheating and have gear problem, take it in for repairs. Na today. Many Brands have recalled their vehiles due to one fault or the other, so what makes your problem new. I can see that this Dr lacks understanding. He's been corrected that in the auto world Jeep is a brand name and he is arguing with the definiion of jeep.

Nonsense
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
freshvine:

One day you'll use your passport, travel, buy same IVM cars, ship or transport it and pay duty to your government which will triple the cost now then you'll appreciate the enormous contributions of IVM and wish they had remain part of your country. cheesy

Nice story. It has nothing to do with the fact that a 2 years old car shouldn't be overheating or having this kind of problem.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by cckris: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

it's not your fault. You lots are ignorant and uneducated because all you listen to is radio biafra. Even with our Owambe, our cars no dey overheat cheesy

You mean the cars came down from heaven with Oduduwa? They no get makers name?

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by LAFOCUZY: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
idupaul:
Even Samsung Note 7 failed just days after some people bought it..Dr Joe Abah was very wrong about the way he went about it .

And they lost billion in share prices.

Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Ford etc recall vehicles regularly following high complaint frequency for specific electrical, mechanical or hydraulic failure. How can this guy who might not own a business discredit another's hard work over an issue as common place as car fault that could easily be resolved with a 3 min call to customer service. Why this increasing lack of thoughtfulness, considerate behavior and respect in Nigerian society?? .

I wonder how he would feel if someone in his office went on social media to publicize his mistake. I feel real sad when people throw away caution and behave in this way.

And everybody stop being tribal. Nigerian must grow there own. that is the only way. You have no other option. Be proud of you....give your children Nigerian names, speak Nigerian language, wear Nigerian fashion, drive Nigerian car, eat Nigerian food, speak English, Spanish or french with your Nigerian dialect don't be apologetic about it, none of these people can speak your language properly and they are not sorry for it.....be Nigerian, be original, support your own. Quit this divisiveness and second rated mentality its harmful to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
cckris:

You mean the cars came down from heaven with Oduduwa? They no get makers name?

LOLOLOL grin grin grin
Expected response from an osu at a loss for words. Now you know that Innoson aint the first assembling plant in Nigeria.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Kenchukky(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
And a colleague of mine has used his own for about five(5) years without any wahala. Poor maintenance culture from user i guess.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Charly68: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
This man should take his car to INNSUN auto workshop & get it fixed. His publicity on the web is bad for local industry promotion. Cars bought brown new from other auto mobile can develop the same problem..as a matter of fact I have a brand new car that got burnt few weeks after purchase
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
LAFOCUZY:

And they lost billion in share prices.

Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Ford etc recall vehicles regularly following high complaint frequency for specific electrical, mechanical or hydraulic failure. How can this guy who might not own a business discredit another's hard work over an issue as common place as car fault that could easily be resolved with a 3 min call to customer service. Why this increasing lack of thoughtfulness, considerate behavior and respect in Nigerian society?? .

I wonder how he would feel if someone in his office went on social media to publicize his mistake. I feel real sad when people throw away caution and behave in this way.

And everybody stop being tribal. Nigerian must grow there own. that is the only way. You have no other option. Be proud of you....give your children Nigerian names, speak Nigerian language, wear Nigerian fashion, drive Nigerian car, eat Nigerian food, speak English, Spanish or french with your Nigerian dialect don't be apologetic about it, none of these people can speak your language properly and they are not sorry for it.....be Nigerian, be original, support your own. Quit this divisiveness and second rated mentality its harmful to you.

Story.

Instead of crying. Innoson should learn from this. The man that responded lacked customer service skills.

Innoson and their low-quality assembled vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by AZeD1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

How is he a learner by asking him to complain at their site?
Are technical problems solved on twitter? I too can bring you examples of how logical people make complaints by using company websites?
How come people who were using the same Innoson for years never complained of this?

like I asked, why didn't your colleague go to Twitter, You claimed he complained in the office, so, why didn't Joe abah complain in his office or go to the website or is that not what it's for?
This is 2016 and social media is the official customer care service of all serious companies....
You don't have to like it but it's a fact. Lots of companies have used complaints on social media to their advantage.

Innoson should better hire someone who knows the value of social media.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by cckris: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
Bluffly:
This Dr Joe Abah is daft. And so what. If your car is overheating and have gear problem, take it in for repairs. Na today. Many Brands have recalled their vehiles due to one fault or the other, so what makes your problem new. I can see that this Dr lacks understanding. He's been corrected that in the auto world Jeep is a brand name and he is arguing with the definiion of jeep.

Nonsense

[size=20pt]Let the erudite Doctor boldly tell Nigerians the great Scientific discovery in his PhD dissertation.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by mfm04622: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
All of you are saying 2 years is good enough for a NEW car to start having problems, I don't understand you. If cars star having problems in 2 years, how do you think Nigerians buy 15 years old car that still look like new without any problem? A 2 year old car having gear problem and you think it is okay?

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Hisduchess(f): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
what did he expect from an Igbo made products, they are not made to last.

please go and buy brain biko cos u don't have one.u wan to start nl tribal war abi.e no go work for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.