Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala (63026 Views)

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) / Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Kobicove(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
Very immature conduct from someone who appears to be learned undecided

What stops him from contacting the company directly instead of going on social media to spew trash?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
mfm04622:
All of you are saying 2 years is good enough for a NEW car to start having problems, I don't understand you. If cars star having problems in 2 years, how do you think Nigerians buy 15 years old car that still look like new without any problem? A 2 year old car having gear problem and you think it is okay?

Most of them are Ibos. They want to shove down their low-quality assembled car down our throat grin grin grin

Imagine spending millions on a new car that won't even last you 2 years.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by freshvine(f): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Nice story. It has nothing to do with the fact that a 2 years old car shouldn't be overheating or having this kind of problem.

If he drops the car with a kazeem for servicing and the quack emptied hydraulic into the gear system, how is it the fault of IVM?

If the car radiator is clogged with debris particularly caked mud deposits, why won't it overheat.

The useless "political" civil servant was given the car by the Jonathan administration and since Jonathan is gone, he is criticising the same car to be in the good book of the APCs

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by mfm04622: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Bluffly:
This Dr Joe Abah is daft. And so what. If your car is overheating and have gear problem, take it in for repairs. Na today. Many Brands have recalled their vehiles due to one fault or the other, so what makes your problem new. I can see that this Dr lacks understanding. He's been corrected that in the auto world Jeep is a brand name and he is arguing with the definiion of jeep.

Nonsense

So you will b happy if you are asked to pay 500K to repair a 2 year old car? He has reported a they ask him to pay 500k! If na you, you no go vent and rant?

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by cckris: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Now you know that Innoson aint the first assembling plant in Nigeria.
So there's no native Yoruba that started car assembly plant.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Flamezreal(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
thesicilian:
I like the way the man schooled those "oversabi" semiliterate people who think because they have access to a mobile phone and internet they can talk to anybody anyway they choose to.
However there's no brand of vehicles that is not liable to unforeseen mechanical failures, especially for a company that just started operations. So what the noble doctor should do is get in touch with IVM customer service and I'm sure they'll be more than happy to resolve it for him.
But the man said he was asked to pay #500k before the problem could be fixed.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
freshvine:

If he drops the car with a kazeem for servicing and the quack emptied hydraulic into the gear system, how is it the fault of IVM?

If the car radiator is clogged with debris particularly caked mud deposits, why won't it overheat.

The useless "political" civil servant was given the car by the Jonathan administration and since Jonathan is gone, he is criticising the same car to be in the good book of the APCs

See reasoning.

As a Nissan driver, I don't go to Nissan to get car servicing, yet my car has never had a problem. That's what you call quality.

A car that is less than 3 years old shouldn't be having the faults listed. That's what you get from an Ibo assembled low-quality car.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by AZeD1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
After reading the comments here, it's clear that as a country we are in trouble as a nation most especially when young people are ignorant about social media.

1) Any publicity is good publicity. Because of this man's tweet, someone has gotten to know of Innoson for the first time.
2) Social media is the official customer service of any serious organisation. You need a smart person handling that account. The Innoson guy is a learner.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by idupaul: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
LAFOCUZY:

And they lost billion in share prices.

Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Ford etc recall vehicles regularly following high complaint frequency for specific electrical, mechanical or hydraulic failure. How can this guy who might not own a business discredit another's hard work over an issue as common place as car fault that could easily be resolved with a 3 min call to customer service. Why this increasing lack of thoughtfulness, considerate behavior and respect in Nigerian society?? .

I wonder how he would feel if someone in his office went on social media to publicize his mistake. I feel real sad when people throw away caution and behave in this way.

And everybody stop being tribal. Nigerian must grow there own. that is the only way. You have no other option. Be proud of you....give your children Nigerian names, speak Nigerian language, wear Nigerian fashion, drive Nigerian car, eat Nigerian food, speak English, Spanish or french with your Nigerian dialect don't be apologetic about it, none of these people can speak your language properly and they are not sorry for it.....be Nigerian, be original, support your own. Quit this divisiveness and second rated mentality its harmful to you.

The worst part is that he is a govt official who should know better ..Last year the Ghanaian govt bought some of Innosson vehicles ..imagine if they see such a tweet from a Nigerian govt official does anyone think they will ever buy a made in Nigeria car again
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by abbeyty(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nigerians should start buying our own made cars, we need to lead by example i believe this we also attract foreign customers.to those trying to bring tribal war into this there is still room for improvement remember Rome wasn't built in a day beside the car is not looking bad at all.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
cckris:

So there's no native Yoruba that started car assembly plant.

Proforce is a native Yoruba started car assembly plant dear. To cure your ignorance, I provided you a link to check the About Us section grin grin
They're doing better than Innoson, btw wink
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by CandyDiamond(f): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

LOLOLOL grin grin grin
Expected response from an osu at a loss for words. Now you know that Innoson aint the first assembling plant in Nigeria.
This man why too much hatred
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Abagworo(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
The man is a fool. He could have made it private or he starts his own car plant.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
abbeyty:
Nigerians should start buying our own made cars, we need to lead by example i believe this we also attract foreign customers.to those trying to bring tribal war into this there is still room for improvement remember Rome wasn't built in a day beside the car is not looking bad at all.

The problem with you people is that the Yorubas and Hausas you insult daily are the ones you're insulting to buy your car.
What businessman insults his customers and expects a revenue? grin grin grin
And this is beyond tribalism. I wouldn't buy a car that will get me stuck in an unsecured route in the middle of the night. Innoson has no quality.
I wouldn't spend my money on Innoson.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Acidosis(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nice response to the over-sabi element grin grin

At least one semi-illiterate will stay silent for a while on Twitter.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by linusbnn(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
what did he expect from an Igbo made products, they are not made to last.

Mumu spotted
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by kaluchuks(m): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
And now the yoruba guy is here,why so much hate for the igbo's?did we drink and refuse to give you people?did we eat and refuse to give you guys,you see this great anger and hate anytime you mention igbo's in a yoruba man ear,the truth about it is that our country would have moved further than these if not just for greed and ethnic supremacy that you guys keep fighting for,stop the hate dear yoruba guys,its only gonna make you get a heart attact...

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
CSTR2:
This is a government aide who is supposed to defend the integrity of Nigerian products. He is on twitter de-marketing it instead of going to IVM and laying a complaint.
Tommorrow, this idiott and his clownish oga at the top would still be blaming jonathan for rise in dollar exchange rate.
Useless people.
u use tape cover ur eye when u reach the part where he talked about 500k for repair? Continue defending Innoson na so so Buhari and APC dey defend Naira Instead of Making better policies
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Pastev1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
Use the vehicle and appreciate our Nigerian made vehicle, stop complaining! @danot1030 mind your tongue before it clips to your teeth. Kudos my Igbo brothers; am not from there but I must commend you guys. I'm even looking for an opportunity to get one of Innoson's small car. Keep on my man! Long life Innoson,
Long life Nigeria.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by linusbnn(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

The problem with you people is that the Yorubas and Hausas you insult daily are the ones you're insulting to buy your car.
What businessman insults his customers and expects a revenue? grin grin grin
And this is beyond tribalism. I wouldn't buy a car that will get me stuck in an unsecured route in the middle of the night. Innoson has no quality.
I wouldn't spend my money on Innoson.

2 and half years and you call it "no quality"?. Sometimes I wonder how people think
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by danielsmith(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin
Larryfest:
But this car design isn't bad atal probably oga used the ride anyhow now he is reading the book of lamentation to us like we were there when he was enjoying it.,
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Bluffly: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
mfm04622:

So you will b happy if you are asked to pay 500K to repair a 2 year old car? He has reported a they ask him to pay 500k! If na you, you no go vent and rant?

See, He's a confusionist. He should have narrated what ensued from the beginning and not at the end of his ranting. Accepted that most Vehicle warranty is usually at least 3 years but what warranty period was he given. If the warranty period is no more running then he should pay it.
Moreover, from what I can see, that is a Presidency vehicle, must he come to twitter to rant.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
linusbnn:

2 and half years and you call it "no quality"?. Sometimes I wonder how people think

Some cars are getting to 5-6 years before having problem and this one is calling a 2.5 years assembled junk quality.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by papadjaji: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:

Pls check if your head is not in your "yansh".
Deemphasize tribe, OK?
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by linusbnn(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
mfm04622:

If he reported the issue to IVM b4 posting it on twitter,how come IVM is asking him to follow the real channel. Use your brain bro
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pastev1:
Use the vehicle and appreciate our Nigerian made vehicle, stop complaining! @danot1030 mind your tongue before it clips to your teeth. Kudos my Igbo brothers; am not from there but I must commend you guys. I'm even looking for an opportunity to get one of Innoson's small car. Keep on my man! Long life Innoson,
Long life Nigeria.

Long live Nigeria when it comes to buy innoson, but death to Nigeria when it comes to oil money grin grin grin
When it benefits you right?
None of my kobo is going to a low-quality assembled car.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by musicwriter(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
This is pure nonsense!. After using the car for 2 and half years!!

If the car is still on warranty, all he have to do is take it to Innoson. If not on warranty go to a mechanic. Its as simple as that.

And this is coming from one of the so called leaders?! A true leader will not only patronize Innoson motors, but will also protect their image to encourage ''made in Nigeria''. A true leader will overlook any fault and praise the car in public!. Everyone can see clearly we don't have leaders in this country.

Well, now that Innoson has replied, let him also come on twitter to tell the whole world when the car is repaired.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by papadjaji: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Some cars are getting to 5-6 years before having problem and this one is calling a 2.5 years assembled junk quality.

When Benz was reigning as the people's brand, that was how Toyota started. Same with Techno etc.

Not as if your opinion really counts sef.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by linusbnn(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

What can you produce? 5-6yrs b4 developing fault,my brother talk truth
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by thesicilian: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Flamezreal:

But the man said he was asked to pay #500k before the problem could be fixed.
Well, that depends on the warranty agreement and how long its supposed to be. If it's a 2yr warranty then he'll definitely be asked to pay something to fix it up, something he can always negotiate. Like someone here said, two and a half years on Nigerian roads is not a joke, no one can fault Innoson that much. I can still remember those days when I was very young I used to see BUILT FOR NIGERIAN ROADS . ONE YEAR WARRANTY. on some cars then, I think Peugeot.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by freshvine(f): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

See reasoning.

As a Nissan driver, I don't go to Nissan to get car servicing, yet my car has never had a problem. That's what you call quality.

A car that is less than 3 years old shouldn't be having the faults listed. That's what you get from an Ibo assembled low-quality car.

It's a symbiotic relationship anyway.

It is the duty of the Ibo man to manufacture a low quality car for the yoruba man to buy and complain and get their children to rant on nairaland and tweeter.

A sensible government will naturally invest on IVM not only with patronage but through research, technical development and tax holidays but whose side? Igbo man must not succeed.

Nigeria is down in technological and science advancement cos the ibos that are showing resilience is being witch hunted cos of hate and tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by amtalkin(f): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
Buhari and co is just the problem to Nigeria growth.

A government official

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.