Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80495 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On Oct 23, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: CONSPIRATORS MUSTS FALL!
Basic Scripture: Isaiah 54: 10-17
Righteousness is the force that gives a man the boldness and confidence to stand before God and receive whatever he needs from Him. A righteous man can never make a request before God that God will not grant. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. This same righteousness is the force that gives a man the boldness and confidence to stand before the devil and his other adversaries and DEMAND whatever he desires; and THEY WILL OBEY. It is not possible for a righteous man to make a decree that the devil will not obey.
Verse 14 of our Basic Scripture says: ‘In righteousness shalt thou be established…’ When you are established in the righteousness of the Lord, you become unstoppable. You are far from oppression and from terror. Every threat and ‘noise’ of the enemy designed to inject fear and paralysis into you will fail. Let the devil assemble all the hosts of hell against the righteous man/woman, THEY WILL FALL. See Verse 15 of that same scripture: “Behold they shall surely gather, but not by me. Whoever shall gather together against you shall surely fall for your sake.”
Did you get that? Those that hate you shall FALL DAILY even as 2018 ends/beyond! Ah! You can count on one thing in life: PEOPLE WILL GATHER AGAINST YOU. If it has never happened, it will happen. If it has happened to you already, prepare for more. Why? Because the more they gather, the more they will fall and the more they fall, the higher you will bounce! Yea! Your haters are your spring boards for your rising!
Oh, I feel like dancing now! They shall fall into utter confusion. Pharaoh and his men gathered against Moses and the children of Israel, but their gathering was thrown into confusion and they all drowned in the red sea! Those that gathered against Daniel became dinner for lions! Oh! FEAR NOT! The same God that turned the table against the conspirators of Daniel, Nehemiah, Moses, etc, that same God is alive and He is your Father! Oh! Lift up your hands and begin to worship Him now! You will prevail and watch your haters/conspirators drown in SHAME! Amen and amen!
“HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS; VOMIT MY BLESSINGS!”
Be at the LAGOS (LEKKI) ANOINTING SERVICE of this Saturday October 27th; TIME: 8am. Theme: “VOMIT MY BLESSINGS!” Write names of your family members and be there!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: When the morning comes…
1. Pray seriously for yourself concerning today’s word.
2. I am righteous in Christ! I live holy! SIN shall NOT have any hold or DOMINION over me in Jesus name.
3. I stand in divine boldness and decree: All who gather against me as 2018 ends, MUST FALL and FALL in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for five days).
4. Pray about today seriously now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On Oct 24, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: PRAY IN THE VALLEY! -1
Basic Scripture: 2 Samuel 15: 10-15 ; 30-37
After reigning over the land for many years, an unusual conspiracy arose against David, led by his own son, Absalom. Verse 12 of our scripture says, ‘…and the conspiracy grew strong, for the people with Absalom continually increased in number.’ David’s own son rose against him, and in spite of David’s fault, God was still on David’s side. THIS IS MERCY-IN-ACTION! You need to learn how to QUICKLY Turn Back To Your Father And “Obtain Mercy/Grace To Help In Time Of Need/Battle.”
As 2018 ends, you must remind yourself daily that God is on your side! If God is not against you, your enemies cannot defeat you no matter how strong the conspiracy that is against you. The God that you are serving is able to scuttle that conspiracy and raise you higher than your adversaries! David’s own son, Absalom, turned against him SUDDENLY. The greater pain was that most of David’s trusted friends were in support of his son – Absalom Even Mephibosheth, a lame grandson of Saul who had obtained mercy from David, refused to support David.
Ahithophel, one of David’s closest/confidants, the wisest counselor and grandfather of Bethsheba, David’s wife, had become Absalom’s advisor. It was a season of gloom and hopelessness for David. But David knew where to turn to. Listen: When your entire world is falling apart, when your confidants turn against you, then you must turn to the one who can never turn against you – Jehovah, The Ever Present Help In Trouble!
Yes! Turn to the ONE who has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” David turned to God and prayed one simple prayer, “O Lord, I pray, turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness.” Oh, did you catch that? In your emergency battles or in your VALLEY SEASON OF DESPAIR, the right prayer at the right time baked in the kitchen of divine mercy, can produce a winning result that will turn disgrace into uncommon grace!
Within a few hours of praying, another one of David’s friends, Hushai, showed up, and David asked him to go and join Absalom in the city and act like a spy. God had begun to answer his prayers! I decree: As 2018 ends, HELP shall locate you from UNEXPECTED QUARTERS! The spirit of God is saying to you right now: Fear not! Do not let any conspiracy paralyze you! Turn to your God and pray your prayer of faith EVEN IN YOUR VALEY SEASON, WHEN HOPE SEEMS LOST! He will raise up help for you from the most unusual place and win great victories for you! Hold on and hold out!

Today is the beginning of Manna Women Interdenominational Power Conference. Theme: “OIL OF GRACE.” Venue: Ogudu (Wed-Fri 6pm); Lekki (Sat, 7am). THE MANNA PRAYER MOUNTAIN – “ THE ANOINTING SERVICES PLAN FOR THIS QUARTER (SATURDAYS) ”
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: My faith looks up…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word now.
2. As 2018 ends, every counsel of the enemy against me; be scattered! BE TURNED INTO FOOLISHNESS in Jesus name. I release terror into the camp of my haters; BE THROWN INTO CONFUSION NOW in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:05am On Oct 25, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: PRAY IN YOUR VALLEY - 2
Basic Scriptures: 2 Samuel 16: 23 ; 17: 14-23

Welcome to this glorious encounter with Jehovah, the God who “manufactures” suicide for your haters! Yesterday, we looked at the evil and unusual conspiracy that rose against the anointed servant of God, David. Instead of being paralyzed IN FEAR, he prayed a quiet and wise power-packed prayer, “…turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness.”Ah, as 2018 ends, please catch this now: The length of your prayer and the noise of your prayer is not going to command results as much as the wisdom and faith packed into that prayer! Oh, did you get that?
In crisis time, God wants you to stay in faith! See Verse 23 of our 1st scripture: “the advice of Ahithophel, which he gave in those days, was as if one has inquired at the oracle of God. So was the advice of Ahithophel both with David and with Absalom!” He was well respected for his insight and wisdom! That was why David was quick to pray! I decree concerning you today: God will reverse the respect of your enemies!
Yes, your God will turn their BOASTING to your BOOSTING (INCREASE)! Yea, I decree: From this day, every friend, relative, colleague, partner or confidant who has gone the way of Ahithophel, to join forces with your conspirators, shall begin to sound like fools every time they open their mouth to speak against you in Jesus name! Their plots and plans against you shall demote them and promote you! Hear the words of wisdom in Job 5: 12 , “He disappoints the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.”
That is the God you are serving! When the time come for God to DISAPPOINT THE DEVICES OF THE CRAFTY CONSPIRACY, Verse 14 of our second scripture says, “Absalom and ALL THE MEN OF ISRAEL SAID, ‘the device of Hushai the Archite is better than the advice of Ahithophel.” Wow! Note: All the men of Israel! Not SOME! Not MOST! ALL! All the support of your haters will disappear very soon! Ahithophel finally killed himself (Vs. 23).
That is why you must not miss the anointing services of this Saturday holding at the LEKKI MOUTAIN, 8am. Household enemies will VOMIT your blessings and GLORY! In your valley/battle season, go ahead and condemn every evil tongue of deceit/conspiracy speaking against your destiny! Refuse depression/self pity! In the day or at night (12 midnight, etc), CONDEMN THEM in the spirit world!
I see all your “Ahithophels” hanging themselves! I see them VOMITING your glory BY FORCE! Hold on and trust God!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led now.
1. I condemn every evil tongue of judgment/deceit speaking against my destiny today. BE SILENCED and end up in shame in Jesus name.
2. I decree: You HELPERS of my destiny, ordained by God to advance my life, rise up and take your place in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:01am On Oct 26, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: HELPERS OF INIQUITY, SCATTER!
Basic Scripture: Isaiah 31: 1-9

What is ‘EGYPT’ Egypt represents anything, anyone or any place that God has delivered you from. Egypt represents those things, places and people that once oppressed and tormented you, but from whom/which your God has delivered you. One painful thing is that the ‘Egypts’ of life never give up! They will do whatever they can to bring you back into their bondage.
Hear the word of the Lord in verse 1 of today’s scripture: “Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help…” Did you get that? EGYPT is anything that is FLESH! EGYPT is that man or woman whom you see as your God or solution giver! No matter how tough and depressing things look for you, NEVER GO DOWN TO EGYPT because there is “WOE”, A CURSE attached to “Egypt!” Stay with the Lord! Stay in His Word! There is no help for you in Egypt!
As 2018 ends and no matter how this year has been, DON’T GO TO EGYPT FOR HELP. Your help is in the name of the Lord. Egypt is your enemy! The destiny of Egypt, all her helpers and all those that go to Egypt for help, is sealed with disappointment and destruction. See Verse 2, “the Lord will arise against the house of the evil doers, and against the help of them that work iniquity.” When the Lord rises against Egypt, you don’t want to be caught in the destruction gap! Don’t be on their side!
Stay on God’s side and watch Him do great and glorious wonders against the helpers of iniquity. Hear this concerning the “house of iniquity” that has arisen against you: The God of righteousness will arise on your behalf and FIGHT FOR YOU. Remember
Romans 8: 31 : “If God be for you, who can be against you?” No matter how many people they have pulled down with their works of iniquity, THEY WILL NOT PULL YOU DOWN. As 2018 ends, the living God will uphold you and strengthen you against them. He who strengthened Hannah against Peninnah will strengthen you against your mockers.
He who strengthened Mordecia against Hamman will strengthen you against your accusers. He who strengthened David against Saul will strengthen you against “unfriendly friends and stubborn pursuers.” Amen and amen!
“HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS; VOMIT MY BLESSINGS” is TOMORROW, SATURDAY, 8am! VENUE: Lagos (LEKKI) Mountain, by Oando Station/Elegushi Bus-stop. Bring names of family members! Also see – “ THE ANOINTING SERVICES PLAN FOR THIS QUARTER (SATURDAYS) ”
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of victory as led. ODM Hymn Songs 2018
1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from trusting in EGYPT! Satan, you are liar! Every evil plot designed to pull me back into bondage (EGYPT); be canceled NOW in Jesus name.
3. Every deceptive help that has risen for me FROM EGYPT, be exposed and SMOKED OUT by the Holy Ghost fire!
4. Household enemies, VOMIT my blessings NOW!
5. Every evil hand planning my downfall, wither and dry up in Jesus name. Pray about today as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: HE WAS BATTLE READY!
Basic Scripture: 1 Samuel 17: 12-27
Most of the battles of life come unannounced. Think about this young boy called David. When the father called him out of the desert where he was taking care of the sheep, to go and check up his brothers on the battleground, He Did Not Know That There Was A Goliath Waiting For Him To Deal With. Indeed, You Don’t Know When You Will Confront Your GOLIATH because most opportunities to rise up into greatness and prominence comes unannounced!
Think about Joseph! They just knocked on the prison door asked for the Hebrew boy in this prison. They told him, “Pharaoh wants to see you NOW.”His day of opportunity came unannounced! He did not know that, that was going to be his last day in that prison. He did not know that his status is going to change that day. BUT HE WAS READY. David too was ready! A most key to greatness is preparation. David as a chief musician and comforter of Saul, he told Saul that he was “a mighty valiant man, and a man of war…”
NOTE: “Man of war” meaning that he was a man who was always ready to fight for what was right! HE WAS NEVER CAUGHT UNAWARES. David was known for that! As 2018 ends and as 2019 begins, you have to LIVE PREPARED! Be prepared for your opportunity! Be prepared to live daily for Christ as if it is your LAST DAY! Be prepared for the RAPTURE ALWAYS! Don’t be caught UNAWARES in a weeping eternity! Live holy! If you’re trusting God for a job, PREPARE! Start preparing for the job interview daily!
If you are trusting God for a new, BIG business deal, start preparing now! Hear Maxwell Maltz, “What is opportunity, and when does it knock? It never knocks. You can wait a whole lifetime, listening, hoping, and you will hear no knocking. None at all. You are opportunity and you must knock on the door leading to your destiny. You prepare yourself to recognize opportunity, to pursue and seize opportunity as you develop the strength of your personality, and build a self-image with which you are able to live with your self-respect alive and growing.”Be ready always!
Today is Lagos (LEKKI) Anointing Service! TIME: 8am. Theme: “HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS; VOMIT MY BLESSINGS!” Bring names of your family members! Be ready to also sharpen your prayer life! Also see – “ THE ANOINTING SERVICES PLAN FOR THIS QUARTER (SATURDAYS) ”

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.
1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I shall ALWAYS be prepared! Father, I receive strength to prevail on the day of adversity! No unannounced battle shall defeat my destiny in Jesus name.
3. All you GOLIATHS, standing between me and my GREATNESS, vomit my glory/BLESSINGS in Jesus name (pray it seriously for 2 days).
4. Pray about today as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:10am On Oct 28, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: TABLES WILL TURN…
Basic Scriptures: Revelation 1: 9-20 ; Daniel 6: 19-28
If you have read your Bible very well and you believe God, then you will understand that God is an expert in turning the tables around in favour of his children. Maybe life has battered you again and again and you have given up hope of being delivered from the hands of those who are oppressing and limiting you. I have good news for you today: TABLES WILL TURN!

Job 5: 12 says: “He disappoints the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.” The wisest of men cannot outwit God! He knows what just to do to turn things around and put them under your feet. Some men conspired against Daniel concerning his God and he ended up being thrown into the den of lions. But God was with him there and the lions were silenced supernaturally. TABLES TURNED! Maybe your conspirators have concluded plans to give you that same treatment; to ‘throw you into the pit of lions.’
But hear this divine secret concerning the lions of life: LIONS KNOW WHO TO EAT AND WHO NOT TO EAT. Do not be afraid! TABLES WILL TURN AGAINST YOUR ADVERSARIES! Hear the conclusion of Daniel’s popular story: The following morning, Daniel came out alive, untouched and without a scratch, and the king ordered that his conspirators and their entire family be thrown into the pit of lions(Vs. 24 of 2nd scripture). TABLE TURNED! Oh, declare 7 times now: “Tables will turn against my destiny haters!
Tables will turn against them now in Jesus name!” Listen: He who opposes you opposes the living God. He that touches you touches the apple of His eye! Can a man touch HIS EYES OF FLAMING FIRE and go free? (See Rev 1: 14 now). No! No! No! His eyes are a FLAME! Never lose a night of sleep because of the plots and devices of the crafty! GOD WILL DISAPPOINT THEM! As 2018 ends, trust Him and He will turn the tables around in your favour!

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word now.
2. I scatter every assembly that is standing in opposition to my purpose and destiny; let them be thrown into confusion today and as 2018 ends in Jesus name.
3. Oh, FLAMING EYES OF JEHOVAH; CONSUME every wicked plan against my detractors in Jesus name (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop)!
4. Lions know who they eat! Lord, I receive protection/deliverance from the mouth of wicked lions. LORD, turn the TABLES against them now!!!
5. Pray about today seriously as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:22am On Oct 29, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: LAUGHTER ROBBERS MUST DIE!
PSALM 2: 1-5; Job 5: 21-22
Laughter is the one tool that throws confusion into the camp of the enemy, especially when the devil is doing his worst to fill you with depression and sorrow. Verse 2-4 of our first scripture says something interesting about God: When His enemies assemble themselves together to plot against Him and His purpose and His anointed ones (that include you and me), HE LAUGHS. That is His first response. HE LAUGHS. ‘He that sits in the heavens shall laugh…’
If your Father is laughing over the plots and sweat of your enemies over you, WHO ARE YOU TO CRY AND BE SORROWFUL? You need to understand what God understands about laughter: It is one of the best tools for confusing the enemy. It was Mark Twain that wrote: “Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand.” Not even the devil can stand a God-inspired laughter! Hear Job’s friend in our 2nd scripture: “AT DESTRUCTION AND FAMINE, THOU SHALT LAUGH.”
Never let battles or the devil steal your laughter or your JOY because he knows that the JOY of the LORD is you strength! LAUGHTER ROBBERS MUST DIE! Mark Twain also opined: “The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.” Maybe from how the year has been, you really cannot find a reason to laugh and rejoice! But God is using today’s devotional to say to you: Stop Looking Around And Stop Looking Within! Look Up To The Greatest One Living In You! When you look at God, you will find reasons to laugh and rejoice!
As 2018 ends, when people hurt you and you are tempted to get angry, just LAUGH! Wayne Dyer said, “It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either.”
Face the world daily with a smile on your face! No matter how ugly things look, DON’T TAKE OFF THAT SMILE! A great woman once said, “The greatest make-up a woman can wear is beautiful a smile.” It is not just true for women, but for men also. If you will just look well at how good God has been to you and how good He can be, you will find a million and one reason to smile and LAUGH AT THE DEVIL. Put on your laughter clothes today and keep the devil and all your enemies in a state of permanent confusion! Laugh at the devil NOW!
Still give out this 4th quarter ODM copy to souls! I see NEW FAVOUR coming on you for every copy given out!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship as led now.
1. Thank God and pray about the word as led now.
2. I put on the robe of joy and celebration today. I decree: Every LAUGHTER ROBBER must dry up and die! My joy/peace cannot be stolen in Jesus name!
3. Every plan of the enemy to fill the remaining days of 2018 with pain and sorrow, scatter in Jesus name.
4. Pray in tongues now and laugh at the devil now!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:42am On Oct 30, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: CHECK YOUR OWN OXYGEN! -1
Basic Scripture: 1 Timothy 4: 8-16
Tributes have been paid to Mr. Saman Kunan, a former navy Seal diver who died in the attempted rescue of a group of Thai boys trapped in a cave in July this year. His body was taken abroad a C-120 plane to Bangkok and he received a royal-sponsored State funeral. The former Seal died at about 1am on Friday July 6th this year when he ran out of oxygen on his way back to the surface after placing air tanks along the two-mile route to the 12 trapped boys and their coach.
That is the current method for refreshing the air supply in caves. He became unconscious while making the return journey from “chamber three”, about a mile inside the cave. A fellow diver tried to revive him but was unsuccessful. Oh! So amazing! His job was to deliver oxygen to the trapped 13 souls.
But he did not have enough on his way back after completing his assignment! Mr. Kaman, who had volunteered for the rescue and was reported 38, was videoed as he was boarding a plane to join the rescue mission in Chiang Rai. His last words were: “I’m at Suvarnabhumi airport waiting to board the plane to join the mission in Chiang Rai. I’m accompanied by doctors from the navy and divers from Sea World that also donated lots of diving equipment. See you this evening. We will bring the kids home.”
Yes, the kids were all rescued but he never made it home! The Thai armed forces website offered condolence to Kunan’s family and wrote: “Cave diving is one of the most difficult jobs in the world.” As we wish the soul of this hero eternal peace, what the Holy Ghost wants you to know is that: IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO SAVE OTHERS! YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH SPIRITUAL OXYGEN TO SAVE YOUR SOUL AND YOUR LIFE’S ASSIGNMENT!
Many believers keep the VINEYARDS of others but allow weeds to CHOKE their own vineyards (See Songs of Solomon 1: 6)! SO SAD! Determine that you will keep your vineyard and destiny first! No wonder Larry Stockstill quipped: “Many men today are running on adrenaline and not anointing.” A pastor, minister or church worker, who labours day and night for others but forget his/her own fresh oil will end up as ICHABOD!
A Christian who forgets his time ALONE WITH GOD, but is busy “winning souls” or even giving his/her church money/offering will end up as a DISGRACE BASKET! Listen: As the CEO of your life, take care of your soul first! Charity begins at home (your life). Check your prayer life daily! Are you on fire or you are getting dry daily? Are you living on PAST GLORY or you still have your RIVER OF FRESHER OIL FLOWING? When did you really hear the voice of God last? Are you so busy that you are now so scarce at the THRONE OF GRACE?
Paul told Timothy in 1 Tim 4: 16 – “Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine. Continue in them, for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.” Did you get that? You must save YOURSELF FIRST before others! As 2018 ends and 2019 begins, TAKE HEED UNTO THYSELF!
1. In your own words pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Holy Ghost, infuse me with FRESH FIRE! MY VINEYARD of destiny will not be ABANDONED! I shall work on my salvation daily in Jesus name. Pray about today as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On Oct 31, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: CHECK YOUR OWN OXYGEN! – 2
Basic Scripture: Judges 16: 15-31
Thirteen foreign divers and five Thai navy SEALS guided the 12 trapped players, aged 11 to 16 and their 25 year-old coach out of the cave complex mixed with water and mud. The boys were held close to divers and remained motionless for parts of the journey where they had to dive. They were then carried on stretchers through dry parts to the cave’s entrance.
Saman Kunan, 38, a former member of the elite navy SEALs unit, was the only casualty in a multinational operation to save the 12 boys and their 25 year-old coach after monsoon had trapped them in the cave they were exploring in northern Thailand. Hear what his wife named Valeepoan, told the rescued boys: “I want to tell the boys, please don’t blame yourselves.” And those words captured the attention of the world.
HE DIED TO SAVE OTHERS! HE GAVE OTHERS OXYGEN AND HIS OWN RAN OUT BEFORE HE COULD REACH THE SURFACE OF THE CAVE. Since yesterday, the Holy Ghost has been using this story to drop a timely warning to a user of today’s devotional.
KEEP YOUR SPIRITUAL OXYGEN TANK FULL, FRESH AND ALWAYS READY! Your OXYGEN TANK is the oil, the FRESH ANOINTING and the filling process is through your regular, disciplined PRAYERS, FASTING AND STUDY OF THE WORD. Do you know that millions are seeking the anointing of God instead of the God of the Anointing? Yes! Their motives are wrong!
Hear Charles Spurgeon: “Never try to live on the old manna, nor seek to find help in Egypt. All must come from Jesus or thou are undone forever. Old anointing will not suffice to impart unction to thy spirit; thine head must have fresh oil poured upon it from the golden horn of the sanctuary, or it will cease from its glory.”
Then the great Octavius winslow penned: “Do not be content with the old anointing. It is essential to a more holy and happy life…that you seek to be anointed with new oil. Do not be satisfied with past experiences. Seek to have a new revelation of Christ to your soul. Seek the renewed application of His precious Blood to your conscience. Oh, seek the oil.”
Samson did not know that HIS OXYGEN HAD FINISHED! He actually “died” on Delilah’s laps before dying in the temple of the philistines! Learn from him! As 2018 ends, spend time with the God of the anointing! Push away the end-of-year hustle and bustle and BE FRESH! Like the broken box of the alabaster oil, ( Mark 14: 3 ), let your sleep, TV, food, or body be crushed and broken, and there shall come forth an odor of sweetness! Pray now! Pray about next month too.
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Holy Ghost, infuse me with FRESH OIL! Baptize me with FRESH OIL! SOAK ME in YOUR NEW WINE in Jesus name.
3. My spiritual OXYGEN will never finish! I receive GRACE DAILY TO TOP UP more and more as 2018 ends in Jesus name. Lord in November; change the rule for my sake!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On Nov 01, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE
Basic Scripture: Psalm 136: 26
Welcome to November! Consider the meditation below: “Today, in a bus, I saw a lovely maid with golden hair. I envied her and wished I was fair. When suddenly she arose to alight, I saw the braces as she struggled to stand. She was a victim of polio! Oh God, forgive me when I murmur. I have two straight feet, yet I complain.
When I alighted from the bus, I stopped to buy some sweet. The lad who sold them had such a great charm. I talked with him. He said to me, “it’s nice to talk with folks like you. You see, I am blind.” Oh God, forgive me when I complain. I have two eyes and I can see. The world is mine. Then walking down the street, I saw a child with blue eyes. He stood and watched others play. He seemed like he knew not what to do. I stopped a moment, then I said, “Why don’t you join the others dear?”
He looked ahead without a word and then I knew he could not hear. Oh God, forgive me when I allow depression to consume me. I have two hearing ears: The world is mine. With feet to take me where I’d love to go. With eyes to see the sunset glow, with ears to hear what I would know. Oh God, forgive me when I complain. I am blessed indeed. The world is mine.”
As 2018 ends, no matter what you may have passed through, learn to count your blessing. Even if you have no legs or cannot hear or even if you are “blind” or have no food; if your finances are low and you seem to be in the midst of an endless battle, still lift your hands in gratitude for the gift of life and for His daily MERCIES. There is something for you to be thankful for! George Mueller said: “In one thousand trials, it is not five of them that work for the believer’s good, but nine hundred and ninety-nine of them are one beside.”
This is the 11th month and as you expect an eleventh-hour miracle, look up today and appreciate God for what you have and for where you are! It could have been worse!
Get my new books: “Blasting down your walls of Jericho” and “My Womb Must Open By Fire” from any bookshop in your nation.
PRAYER POINTS: Take you best song of worship to God.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. This November! Thank God for the priceless fact that you are alive. Appreciate what you have! Thank God for each part of your body! Pray about this new month!
3. I refuse to MURMUR! I reject comparing myself to others! I repent from times that I have complained this year! I decree today that the enemy will not convert my destiny to rags. Lord, change the rules for my sake in Jesus name.
4. Cancel every END-OF-YEAR SORROW! My head will not be used for any END-OF-YEAR sacrifice in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for five days).
5. My head will not be used for END-OF-YEAR sacrifice in Jesus name
(Pray it seriously for 5 days).
6. Pray about today, about this new month and any other prayer(s)as led.

Happy New Month smiley
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:22am On Nov 02, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR VALUE
Basic Scripture: Ezekiel 22: 23-31
The ageless poem below has caused a revolution in my life. Titled, “Just one,” it is being used by God today to remind you that you are extremely important:
– One song can spark a movement.
– One flower can wake the dream.
– One tree can start a forest.
– One smile can begin a friendship.
– One star can guide a ship at sea.
– One vote can change a nation.
– One candle can wipe out darkness.
– One laugh can cancel gloom.
– One step starts a journey.
– One touch can show you care.
– One voice can speak with wisdom.
– One life is all that God needs to make a difference in a generation and that one life can be yours!
Small things are crucial and can bring a difference! If you don’t believe one “person” can make a difference, then you have never been in bed with a mosquito! Yes! No matter how 2018 has been, resist self-pity or depression! Fight inferiority complex! You are important! If satan cannot stop your victory or kill you, he will try to stop your party! You are so important that you are worth dying for by the LORD!
Do you know that even if you were the only person in the whole of planet earth, the LORD would have still died for you? That is how IMPORTANT you are! There are more selves in you that lie unused! God is not looking for men, He is looking for A MAN (today’s scripture Vs 30). As you trust Him, never forget what Emerson told his son: “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” As 2018 ends, the Holy Ghost is saying again: Resist inferiority complex! You can make a difference in your generation! Let God use you! You are a VIP to Him!
GET AND GIVE OUT THIS ODM Booklet as a SPECIAL GIFT item for weddings, anniversaries, dedications, birthdays, etc, to bless a soul! NEVER MISS AN EDITION! When Life ZIGZAGS, ODM creates SANITY!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My faith looks up…
1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. I scatter depression and self-pity NOW!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:57am On Nov 03, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: HE HAS PASSED THIS ROAD!
Basic Scriptures: Genesis 33: 1-14 ; 1 Corinthians 10:13
Today’s first scripture Verse 13 says: “And he said unto him, ‘My lord knoweth that the children are tender.” Verse 14 goes on to say: “Let my lord I pray thee,” pass over before his servant and I will lead on softly according as the cattle goeth before me and the CHILDREN BE ABLE TO ENDURE BEFORE I COME unto my lord unto Seir.” If Jacob as a shepherd boy had to adjust his speed so that of his cattle and if he as a man had to lead his family ACCORDING TO HOW THE CHILDREN WERE ABLE TO ENDURE, then don’t think the Lord, the Shepherds of shepherds, will do much more for you?
Jacob would not have allowed his children to be driven too hard for even one day. He knew exactly how far they could go in a day and he made that his consideration in planning their travel. He had taken the same wilderness journey years before and he knew from personal experience its roughness, harshness, heat and distance. And so he said, “…I will lead on softly.”
Likewise our Lord has passed through this planet and has experienced the pain and heat of daily existence and He will never lead you too fast or too slow. He will not allow you to carry a burden bigger than you. He knows the steep places the bruises our feet and the hot and shadeless stretches of the journey that bring us to exhaustion and a near quitting point.
He Himself was made our leader, our Shepherd through the things he suffered (See Hebrew 2: 16-18). That was His qualification! He had a Ph.D in suffering. I write it as as: Ph.D (Surfg). A “man” of such caliber understands you heartaches and will not allow that unnecessary trial into your life family/ministry – ( 1 Cor. 10: 13). Hear John Aggrey: “God brings men to deep waters, not to drown them, but to cleanse them.”
As 2018 ends, trust the great Shepherd of your soul! No trial is beyond your strength! Weep not! Stop getting depressed! Laugh often! Look up! Soon, you will dance in Jesus name.
Still give out this 4th quarter ODM copy to souls! Remember, EVANGELISM is God’s heartbeat! I see NEW GRACE on you for every copy given out! Start today!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: → When the morning comes…
2. Thank God that he knows your limit.
3. Lord, turn every tear around my life to triumph as 2018 ends in Jesus name. Reverse EVIL ARROWS today.
4. Lord, deliver me from any temptation higher than I.
5. I command every architect of spiritual coffins to dry up in confusion in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 3 days)!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:11am On Nov 04, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: HE HID HIS DESTINY FROM THE DREAMER!
Basic Scripture: Genesis 48: 8-20 ; Isaiah 49: 23
A very young girl was traveling in train with the father when she suddenly asked him, “Father what is sexsin?” The father turned to look at her but said nothing. At last he stood up, lifted his starveling heavy luggage case off the upper deck and set it on the floor.
He then said: “Will you carry it off the ground please?” She stood up and grabbed it only to discover that IT WAS TOO HEAVY FOR HER! The luggage was filled with matches and spare parts that he (the father) had purchased that morning. Then the father said to her: “Such is life! It would be a wicked father to ask his little daughter to carry such a heavy load. It’s the same way with knowledge. Some knowledge is too heavy for children. When you are older and strong, you can bear it. For now, you must trust me to carry it for you. So forget that question till then.”
So true! Indeed, the Holy Ghost wants you to know that there are many things the LORD will NOT show you now! There are many things He will not even show to His prophets! Elisha did not know that the children of the Shunamite woman would die. 2 Kings 4: 27 : “…And the man of God said, ‘Let her alone; for her soul is vexed within her: and the LORD had hid it from me, and hath not told me.” God will not show you everything concerning yourself or others! That is what makes Him GOD!
He is ALL-WISE and He expects you to LOOK UP TO HIM by faith/trust concerning what you don’t know! Also Genesis 48: 17 says: “And when joseph saw that his father laid hands on the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father’s hand, to remove it from Ephraim’s head unto Manasseh’s head.” Joseph thought his father was making a mistake, but his act was the mistake!
Oh, Joseph the dreamer and the interpreter of dreams! But he could not interpret the destiny of his own children because the LORD hid it from him! Don’t forget that as a young man, the LORD showed to him when his family bowed to him, But that same God did not show him the battle in Potiphar’s house or his journey to prison!
NO MATTER HOW 2018 HAS BEEN, REFUSE TO QUIT TRUSTING GOD NOW! You must not understand or KNOW all the answers to some battles now! Hold on! Trust Him! Look up! Dig in! You will never, never be shamed! Amen!
Still give out this 4th quarter ODM copy to souls! I see NEW GRACE coming on you for every copy given out!
PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of worship to God.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. LORD, thank you for this year! I may not understand every event but I TRUST YOU! Still pray about November!
3. Pray Psalm 31: 1 seriously- “In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness” (Pray it seriously)
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:06am On Nov 05, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE BEAM AND THE MOTE!
Basic Scripture: Luke 6: 37-49
Today’s scripture Luke 6: 42, is a hit and a divine eye opener: “Either how canst thou say to thy brother, ‘Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye’, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam out of thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shall thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.” So every human has either a MOTE (the faults/weaknesses of others) or BEAM (your faults/weaknesses).
The only way to help to remove the fault (THE MOTE) of others is to deal with your own BEAM – your faults (weaknesses). So, the fact of the BEAM and the MOTE is what united humanity! You are not better than anybody and others are not better than you! It is a pity, but most people spend most of their entire life analyzing the faults in other people’s lives, when their own lives need urgent repair. That is why you must not allow the opinions of other people who didn’t see your past tears to stop your present laughter in life!
No matter your situation in life, people will always talk! If no one has ever gossiped about or spoken negatively about you, it means that nothing good has ever happened to you! You don’t owe anybody an explanation to be successful! THE ONLY PERSON YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN TO DAILY IS YOURSELF; BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED TO KEEP YOUR OWN RECORD OF YESTERDAY! Never see yourself through the eyes of people who don’t value you. To be beautiful means to be yourself!
To stand out means to be outstanding! You do not need to be accepted by others! You just need to PLEASE YOUR GOD and accept yourself. Never forget that if a man’s ways please the LORD, He will make even your enemies to become your ladder to greatness (See Prov. 16: 7 )!
Never downgrade yourself while trying to upgrade anybody in life. Anyone who sees you as an option doesn’t deserve to be a priority in your life. Avoid negative people if you have a dream. Those who don’t have a mission will say your vision is just an illusion! That is why as 2018 ends, you must not kill yourself over FAULT FINDERS or HATERS! Some will hate you and some will love you. Loving you or hating you are both in your favour! How? It is a HEART MEDICINE and a HEAD DISEASE! When people love you, you live peacefully and happily in their hearts!
But when people hate you, you become the LANDLORD in their heads – living painfully in their brains everyday and giving them sleepless nights and incurable headaches! Wow! So why worry? Move on daily and please your God!
In the storms of life, ODM is LIFE’S PARACHUTE. STILL give a soul/family a copy this week!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship to God. ODM Hymn Songs…
2. Repent from worrying about what others say or think about you.
3. O God, arise and rescue my destiny from the hands of the wicked! Cancel the plan to attack your good name!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:05am On Nov 06, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE ALBERTO – RONALDO’S STORY!
Basic Scripture: Philippians 2: 1-11
When he received one of his awards recently, Ronaldo dedicated it to a certain, unknown person called Alberto Fantrau. He said: “Yes, I am a great footballer but all my success is due to my friend Alberto’s good heart.” People looked at one another and said, “Who is Mr. Fantau?” Then Ronaldo continued: “We played together in a youth team. When Sporting of Lisbon recruiters came to observe us, they told us that the striker that scored the most goals will be recruited into the sport academy.
That day we won 3-0. I scored the first goal and then Alberto scored the 2nd goal with the head. And the 3rd goal was the one that impressed everyone. Alberto started from the wing, then found himself face to face with the keeper, dribbled the goalkeeper and all he had to do was to push the ball into the empty goal post. But instead of shooting into the empty goal post, Albert decided to pass the ball to me and I scored.
So, I scored two goals and he scored just one goal and this is how I found myself at the Sporting Lisbon Academy. After the game I went to him, and asked him: “why did you do that?” And he replied, “Because I know that you are better than I am and you will go far in life in this game. You need that push!” Later in life, Ronaldo actually rewarded this kind move of his team mate.
This story is too good to be true in today’s modern world of greed and PHD – PULL HIM DOWN syndrome! But what matters is that the LORD is using it to remind you of today’s scripture Vs 3: “Let nothing be done through strife or vain glory; but in lowlinesss of mind, let each esteem other better than themselves.” Do you get that?
As 2018 ends and 2019 begins, catch this secret: ESTEEM OTHERS AS BETTER THAN YOU! This is HUMILITY that will be rewarded beyond words. I remember Maya Angelou: “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
You cannot rise by putting others down. Instead of doing that, just IMPROVE YOURSELF and WAIT FOR YOUR SEASON! Truly, the only person on earth you should be competing with daily is YOU! Don’t think that blocking intelligent, talented and good people can add to your God-ordained destiny! Destiny is destiny! You cannot go beyond what God has destined for you! Helping another person to succeed can only make your destiny more secured and peaceful!
Also, NEVER forget those who helped you to succeed! If those you helped has forgotten YOU, always remember that the God you serve will never forget you! He never sleeps nor slumbers! He is a rewarder! So keep doing more good! God is watching!
2. I receive GRACE to help others afresh!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Nov 07, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: HIS PRESENCE IS THE KEY!
Basic Scripture: Genesis 26: 1-6 ; 12-14
One of the essential keys to greatness is the ever-abiding presence of God. A man who walks with God, faithfully and steadfastly, walks from greatness to greatness because of HIS PRESENCE! If the devil cannot take you away from the presence of the living God, He cannot cut short your destiny. In fact, His PRESENCE is what provokes His PRESENTS(Gifts).
If the devil cannot use the things of this life to pull you away from looking up to the living God, He can never have any say in any of your life’s affairs. The only thing he can do is to be a USELESS SPECTATOR; watching God bless you and increase you from glory to glory. Hear what God says to Isaac in Vs 3 of today’s scripture, “Dwell in this land and I will be with you and bless you.” Very powerful! Don’t reduce God to just oil or images in your church!
No wonder Aiden Wilson Tozer said: “In some circles, God has been abridged, reduced, modified, edited, changed and amended until He is no longer the God whom Isaiah saw, high and lifted up.” He also noted: “Trying to be happy without a sense of God’s presence is like trying to have a bright day without the sun.” Then E. W. Kenyon quipped: “Prayer means that we have come boldly into the throne room and we are standing in God’s presence.” Oh, as 2018 ends, SEEK HIS PRESENCE DAILY! If God has not called you to travel to another city or country, your greatness and prosperity is not in the place!
Stay where you are, and let HIS PRESENCE turn things around in your favour. There was a serious famine in the land of Gerar when God told Isaac NOT to travel out! Much more, Isaac was surrounded by hostile, unfriendly Philistines, but those things did not matter to God. The presence of the Lord made the difference and made him to PROSPER in the midst of ADVERSITY. DO NOTHING UNTIL YOU ARE SURE HIS PRESENCE WILL BACK YOU UP! The Lord told Moses in Ex 33:14 , “… My Presences shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
His Presence produces rest; not struggled! Then Moses replied Him in Vs 15 – “…If Thy Presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.” The presence of God is His tool to re-write your decoration story as 2018 ends! Spend time with Him! Resist worry, hustle and bustle and be still in Him! Remember Samson! The presence LEFT him. Don’t be the next victim!
Stay with God! Walk with God! Move at His place! Even when the storms seem to rage, don’t panic! Get a word from God before any action! Never move until He moves! Never rest until He rests! Let your hands be in His hands! You will excel!
1. In your own words, pray about today’s reading now.
2. Satan, you are a liar! You cannot get me OUTSIDE His presence again in Jesus name.
3. I repent from whatever will EXPEL the presence of God.
Re: Our Daily Manna by ruzell86: 6:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Thank you, and may God continue to bless you.
Keep up the good work.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:02am On Nov 08, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: HE WAS DISGRACED: INTEGRITY PAYS!
Basic Scripture: Proverbs 20: 19-28
Some years ago, one of the world’s top scientists resigned in disgrace after being accused of faking controversial cloning experiments. South Korea Dr. Woo-Suk Hwang, whose “cloned” Afghanistan breed puppy was named: TIME MAGAZINE’S INVENTION OF THE YEAR, later faced various lawsuits and a ban. He had raised hopes of using stem cells to cure diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
His team was also credited with producing the first cloned human embryo. But in December 2005, a panel of experts in Seoul National University said Dr. Hwang had faked to results of electronically manipulated photographs to make his result appear genuine. Dr. Hwang was so highly regarded that he won $23, 000, 000.00 in various grants for his work. He was named, “Technology-mad South Korean’s Top Scientist.”
His last words were: “I sincerely apologize for creating a shock and disappointment. With apologetic heart, I step down as professor.” Oh, note the words “step down.” Did you get that? A life of lies or a “DOUBLE LIFESTYLE” demotes (STEPS YOU DOWN) at last even if nobody is seeing you now! God is talking to you today about integrity, truth, transparency and sincerity. Do the right thing even when no one is looking. It is called INTEGRITY!
As 2018 ends, you cannot experience mercy without truth! If there is any area of your life where there are shady deals or secret sins, use today’s devotional to clean up before they step you down! Refuse that demotion which satan has planned for you! You can’t fool everyone always! Judge yourself and repent today. Plautus said, “He means well is useless unless he does well.” Hear Philip Brooks: “Be such a man and live such a life that if every man were such as you, the world would be God’s paradise.” Clean up or you will step down!
ODM is interdenominational! If you need counseling or need deliverance check up, see your pastor or be at The Manna Mountain this Sunday, 8.00am (OGUDU, Lagos), 10.30am (Lekki, Lagos). Port Harcourt is 8.00am.
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of consecration. ODM Hymn songs
2. Repent from any secret lie or double lifestyle of sin!
3. Cancel every satanic plan to demote or step you down through secret sins, hypocrisy, falsehood or a double lifestyle. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.
4. Sin will not be my ROADBLOCK in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:03am On Nov 08, 2018
@ruzell86 Amen and you too smiley
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On Nov 09, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: BEETHOVEN & THE THAI DIVER: JUST KEEP MOVING!
Basic Scripture: Deuteronomy 33: 24-29
A professor once tested his medical students about a medical situation. He told them: “Here is the family history of a patient: The father has syphilis! The mother has tuberculosis. The already have four children; the first blind. The second has diabetes, the third is deaf, the fourth has tuberculosis also, now the mother is pregnant and comes to you for advice.
They are willing to have an abortion, if that is your decision as their doctor! What would you say to them?” The students gave various individual opinions and then the professor asked them to break into smaller groups! They all came back to report they would recommend abortion! “Congratulations” the sad professor said, “You just took the life of Beethoven!!!” Oh, as I write this, I just remember the death of Mr. Saman Kunan, a former Thai navy Seal diver who died in this attempt to rescue 13 trapped boys and their coach 3 months ago – last July!
He had given the boys oxygen tanks but ran out of his own oxygen on his way back from that dangerous cave! That successful rescue mission which gripped the world for 17 days looked like, “MISSION IMPOSSIBLE” when that diver died! But the world refused to give up! To the glory of God, the 13 souls were rescued and it also showed to the world that, the number “13” is no more an “unlucky” number!
The Holy Ghost’s message to a user of this devotional is that problems should not make you to STOP or quit your confidence in God! Never confuse failing with failure! Don’t give up trying even in hard times! If the parents had aborted him due to their harsh difficulties, the great Beethoven would have died and what a loss to musical schools and musical history on planet earth!
Was he not an unbeatable musical genius? In whatever you are trusting God for, never give up now – no matter how 2018 has been. Listen to Frank Roosevelt: “When you come to the end of your rope…. Tie a knot and hang on.” God gave you shoes of brass and iron to enable you much on scorpions and serpents in life’s battles! Refuse to quit! Resist discouragement! You will still testify that God is good and
He is your EBENEZER! Hold on! Hold on! Hold on!
(Sow the 2019 ODM as a Christmas Gift to others)!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. Pray about today’s message as you are led.
2. Father, I make up my mind to hold on and trust You again concerning this matter (Mention it now). Lord, make sure that I am not ashamed in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
3. Lord, shake away agent of discouragement, delay and depression out of my life in Jesus name.
4. Cancel every end-of-year tears! Loose laughter!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:22am On Nov 09, 2018
God bless your soul, even if I can't ODM book, I rush here every morning to dine with my God.. Thank you for this platform.. It's a soothing relief... God bless you smiley smiley smiley smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:20am On Nov 10, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: EVERY TRIUMPH IS A STORY OF REJECTION!
Basic Scripture: Zechariah 4: 1-10
The story is told of a partially deaf four year-old kid who came home with a note in his pocket from his teacher: “Your boy is too stupid to learn, get him out of the school.” His courageous mother read the note and answered; “My boy is not stupid to learn. I will teach him myself.”
And that boy who was rejected by men, grew up to become the greatest Thomas Edison. Oh, there is power in determination! The arrows of rejection! As 2018 ends, you must stop planting flowers in people’s yards who are not going to water them! This is because EVERYBODY CANNOT BELIEVE IN YOU! Can you ever mention a great man or woman who succeeded and affected his/her generation without setbacks, obstacles or problems?
Nelson Mandela was jailed for 27 years! Chief M.K.O Abiola, to whom Nigeria’s DEMOCRACY DAY – JUNE 12 is dedicated was dumped in the dustbin at birthday because nobody was sure he would live. Abraham Lincoln was raised in poverty! Enrico Caruso was the first person to survive in a poor Italian family of 18 children. Be reminded of Mrs. Ilabar, the first lady who lost all her three children in the ill-fated Sosoliso air crash of December 10, 2005. All she could say during the special interdenominational funeral service was: “All died. All! All died.”
Yet, such a woman did not commit suicide! Why are you planning to give up on God! Have you heard of motion without friction? Let me know if there is a great star without a scar! Search the internet and see if you will ever find a story of triumph without trials! Esther was an orphan! Modecai was a gateman! Paul was a murderer! Peter an illiterate! Truth is, nobody wants pain! Everyone wants happiness, but have you ever seen a RAINBOW without a little RAIN or storm?
Oh, no matter how 2018 has been, find the courage to let go of what you cannot change and trust God to work it out! THAT RED SEA MUST DRY UP! That MOUNTAIN shall become a PLAIN – today’s scripture, Verse 7. If you refuse SECRET ANGER against God, He will single you out of the crowd for an uncommon testimony! Hold on! Hold out and dig in! Shame will NEVER be your name!
November 15 is my birthday! I told God that my BIRTHDAY GIFT will be your Eleventh-Hour Miracle! So, don’t miss the November Anointing service of Saturday November 24! Theme: “THIS RED SEA MUST DRY UP.” Time: is 8.am at the Lagos Ogudu Mountain! Come with your written prayer points again! It is possible!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My faith looks up…
1. Oh, you mountain (Mention it now…); you are under God and you MUST BOW! I am not a quitter in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2018
@Fabolousibk1 Amen, God bless you and all those who read this thread for reading.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:38am On Nov 11, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE STEEL BAR: YOUR VALUE IS ENHANCED BY OBSTACLES -1
Basic Scriptures: Genesis 50: 20; Job 23: 3-12
At the close of the twentieth century, a bar of steel was worth about $5. When this same steel of $5.00 is forged into horseshoes, it was worth $10.00; when made into needles, it value was up to $350; when used to make small pocket knife blades, its worth was $32,000; when made into springs for watches, its value increased to $250,000.
Then just imagine the ‘fire’, ‘pounding’ and ‘bruising’ the steel had to go through to increase its worth from $5.00 to $250,000. Yes, as 2018 ends, never forget that the more that steel bar was shaped, hammered, beaten, pounded and polished, the greater the value! A very beloved saint of God once said “The sharper the craftsman’s knives, the finer and more beautiful His work.”
This is the last quarter of 2018 but God wants you to know that HE HAS YOUR BACK! He wants you know that some trials and pain that you are allowed to go through is for the sake of increasing your value and destiny star. It is through pain that God gets the most out of us for His glory and the blessings of others. The only way Joseph was promoted from a local to an international champion was through pain! This ODM was discovered on the day that I wanted to commit suicide!
Stop crying or murmuring over that trial/pain in your life which cannot be explained! There are trials which will be explained by and by! Hear what the greatest champion in history, Mohammad Ali said: “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit.’ Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” No wonder Job said in Verse 10 of our second scripture: “But He knoweth the way that I take: when He hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.” Never forget the timeless insight of Lou Holtz: “Show me someone who has done something worthwhile and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity.”
The road to the palace is through the prison! Please no matter how 2018 has been, refuse to give up because in all things, including that negative circumstance, God is increasing your value. Hold on and hold out! I see celebrations!
What has God done through ODM or the “War Against Haman-13” booklet in 2018? Send us a testimony today to orderodm@gmail.com Share that testimony with us! Shame the devil.
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God. ODM Hymn Songs
1. Lord God, by Your Hand and power, increase my value in 2019 and as 2018 ends. Let my progress be unstoppable (Pray it very well for 8 days).
2. Lord, let this cup pass over me (Mention any heavy burden/problem now…). (Pray it very well).
3. Sow the 2018 ODM in other lives as a Gift!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:14am On Nov 12, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: YOUR VALUE IS ENHANCED BY ADVERSITY -2
Basic Scripture: Isaiah 41: 10-18
Yesterday, heaven revealed that the value of steel is enhanced by the rough process of its manufacture. Three hundred years ago, a prisoner condemned to the Tower of London carved on the wall of his cell this sentiment to keep up his spirits during his long imprisonment: “It is not adversity that kills, but impatience with which we bear adversity.” No wonder Williams Arthur Ward scripted: “Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.”
So true! As 2018 ends, listen to Joyce Meyer: “The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror!” Isaiah 41: 15 says: “I will make you into a threshing sledge, new and sharp.” Thank God for that wonderful promise! The King James Version says: “Behold, I will make thee a new, sharp threshing instrument having teeth…” Yes, the process of God making you sharper in life is by polishing you through allowed afflictions – ( Psalm 34: 19 ). The process of God making you to have teeth (you become a dangerous weapon to principalities), is through pain.
As 2018 ends, why are you getting discouraged? After this problem is over and after you have grown teeth, you value in life will be multiplied (enhanced). Yes, your testimony will be such that will shock the world. Never forget that: The tree planted where the fierce winds twist its branches and bends its trunk often nearly to the point of breaking, is commonly more firmly rooted than a tree growing in a scheduled valley where storms never brings any stress or strain!
The same is true of human life! The strongest and greatest character is growing through hardship! Fire is the test of gold, why adversity is the test of strong men! Through all circumstances, God will increase your value and you shall be relevant wherever you are! Indeed, your star will shine like never before and your path shall drop forth sweetness, milk and honey! Trust God the more!
(Sow the 2019 ODM into other lives as Christmas/New Year gift)! MY BIRTHDAY IS THURSDAY NOVEMBER 15TH. Your Eleventh-Hour Miracle is my birthday gift! Don’t miss the next anointing service!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. Pray about today’s message as led.
2. Ask for the grace to stand in the time of trials.
3. As 2018 ends, I terminate every terminator concerning my destiny in Jesus name (Prayer it seriously).
4. Concerning my destiny, I speak to the evil headquarters of evil programmers and paralyze their altars now in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 3 days).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:54am On Nov 13, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: RISING TO YOUR NEXT LEVEL: 8 TIPS
Basic Scripture: Proverbs 4: 1-18
In today’s devotional, heaven wants you to know that no matter where you are in life, there is always a level better than where you are. You can rise more in your business(es). You can love more! You can make more money! No matter how great 2018 has been for you and all yours, you can still give more testimonies this year!
This is how:
1. NEVER ALLOW YOUR MEMORIES TO BE GREATER THAN YOUR DREAMS! Forget past failures and plan again.
2. ALWAYS SET YOUR GOALS! Set higher goals because, the best is yet to come for you. Isaiah 54: 2 says: “Enlarge the place of thy tent…spare not, length thy cords…” It means – SET BIGGER GOALS! I see a greater 2019!
3. RE-DISCOVER YOUR PASSION. Remain ‘crazy’ in your passion for your dreams.
4. SEEK NEW CHALLENGES. Dedicate yourself to seek challenges even if the odds of success are less than 5%. Leave nothing in reserve.
5. STRIVE TO OVERCOME THE ENEMY WITHOUT (INTERNAL THREATS). The greatest threats to your life and ministry are not outside. They are just around you. The greatest threats to your business are not you competitors, but your corporate willingness to raise your commitment.
6. DETERMINE THAT YOU MUST SEE RESULTS. Be result-oriented and result-hungry.
7. STOP PLAYING SAFE: Take bigger risks! If God is you partner, make bigger plans! God does not call a man and give him a goal equal to him. The goal is always bigger than your brain can carry. Think big; plan big!
8. Be jolly! Laugh often! Life is full of phases. Enjoy every phase! Remember the rule: Don’t take yourself too serious. Laugh at your mistakes! ALL MEN MAKE MISTAKES! Laugh at difficulties!
As 2018 ends, may GOD take you to your next and GREATER LEVEL! Always declare loud: “Satan, you are a liar! My best days are just ahead and my best is yet to come! My maximum today will be my minimum tomorrow because God is busy on my case! Amen and amen.”
1. Pray on today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Pray about the 8 points above and ask for the grace to take action on each. Pray about stagnation! Uproot demotion! Uproot discouragement! Loose SPEED!
3. O Lord, between now and December 31st this year, establish me in my next level in life and ministry (Pray it seriously for 5 days). Blind SUDDEN Death!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:00am On Nov 14, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE CHICAGO FIRE: THE MISTAKE OF NOT GOING ON!
Basic Scriptures: Genesis 22: 1-8 ; 2 Corinthians 4: 17-18
Welcome to another encounter with He that calls the things that BE NOT as though THEY ARE! Be reminded that the morning after the Chicago fire, a group of merchants stood in State Street looking at the smoking remains of what had been their superstores. They had a meeting to decide if they would had to rebuild or leave Chicago and start over in a more promising section of the country.
They reached a decision – all except one, to leave Chicago. The merchant who decided to stay and rebuild, pointed a finger at the remains of his once vibrant store and said. “Gentlemen, on the very spot I will build the world’s greatest store, no matter how many times it may burn down. That was a very long time ago. The store was built. It stand there today, a power monument to the power of determination as was exhibited by Marshall Field.
God wants you to be determined even in the fire! No matter how 2018 has been, never complain or murmur even when some events that happen this year defy explanation. Hear what your grandfather (Abraham) said even when he was facing a big trial: “Abide ye here with the ass; and I and the lad will go yonder and worship and come again to you.” Note: COME AGAIN! Did he not come again to them? OH, BE POSITIVE!
Say great things about your life, family, business, job, or ministry, even if all you see is delay, or defeat. Keep saying what you want to be and not what you are. Tell people by faith about your upcoming DECORATION! Keep saying what you need to see! What you want to be is more permanent than what you are (2 Cor. 4: 18)! Blake said: “There is no mistake so great as the mistake of not going on.” Please keep seeing where you are going and God will not allow you to be ashamed!
The 2019 ODM is out! In the storms of life, God uses OMD as LIFE’S PARACHUTE. Give out copies of the 2019 ODM to a soul/family!
PRAYER POINTS: Read 2 Corinthians 4: 18 & Isaiah 49: 23.
1. Pray about the Word as it has affected you.
2. Repent from any past negative word you have spoken.
3. Put your hand on your chest and bless your life, family and ministry as much as you can.
4. Begin now to say great things about that problem or negative event of your life. Refuse the lies of satan.
5. I shall not make the mistake of ORPAH. She gave up! I determine to go on in Jesus name.
6. Pray generally as led about any other issue(s) now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:16am On Nov 15, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: BOLDNESS IS THE ACHIEVER’S ARMOUR!
Basic Scripture: 2 Timothy 1: 1-10
Greatness is reserved exclusively for the bold. DON’T BE TIMID. Face life with a breath of confidence and assurance. You must let today’s scripture sink deep inside your spirit and let it drive you on to receive the BIG, MIGHTY things God wants you do in your life.

2 Tim 1: 7 says, “God has not given you the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” Oh, I love that word: SOUND MIND! Sound mind means a mind that is NEVER IN DOUBT OF WHAT HIS/HER GOD WILL DO! Every time you hear the voice of fear in your head, open your mouth and let faith speak! Never let fear stop you from moving forward!
A great sport coach has his philosophy, “FEEL THE FEAR AND DO IT ANYWAY.” If you are praying for the fear to go away completely, IT MAY NEVER HAPPEN! DON’T LIVE BY YOUR FEELINGS! Let you heart be filled with bold faith, and let it move you into action. Check out the men and women who have done great things through the pages of the Bible and history, the men who had faced potentially dangerous situations and taken daring risks and came through successfully.
Hear Baltasar Gracian’s words: “Put a grain of boldness into everything you do.” Pray with boldness! If you are going to trust God for anything, make it big! He Is A Big God And He Is In The Business Of Doing Big Things. Fear and doubt lead to make small demands! If you are going to dream dreams about your future, make those dreams big! Its only one life! Don’t be afraid of taking risks! Don’t be afraid of knocking on that door! Don’t be afraid of stepping out! If you can do something about it, step forward and do it! If you believe something is right to do, be bold about it because BOLDNESS is the achiever’s armour!
Even if the whole world is against you, BE BOLD like DAVID! How many people’s support did David enlist before he stepped out to offer to fight and kill Goliath? None! Oh! NONE! NONE! NONE! But he was courageous and bold! Step out and do what God has called you to do today despite the DELAYS! He is with you, He is all you need! I see testimonies ahead! And amen!
Today is my birthday! Pray for me today as you are led! My joy is your testimony!
PRAYER POINTS:
Take any song of worship as you are led.
1. I silence every voice of fear and timidity holding me back in Jesus name.
2. Fear, I resist you in Jesus NAME! I break your power over me NOW! I will take big actions before 2018 ends or as 2019 begins in Jesus name.
3. Pray in tongues for yourself and stir up the spirit of boldness. Pray about today as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by titusenes: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2018
My father in heaven will do for you what no man can do. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:17am On Nov 16, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: VIGIL DAY: I SHALL NOT LABOUR IN MY ENEMY’S VINEYARD!
Basic Scripture: Judges 16: 18-31
Vs 21 of today’s marvelous scripture says: “But the Philistines took him, and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza, and bound him with fetters of brass; and he did grind in the prison house.”
The following are the steps involved in any SATANIC ATTACK.
1. They put OUT HIS EYES! When enemies want to rubbish your destiny, one of the FRONTLINE ARROWS they will send is to PUT OUT YOUR EYES! That means you become BLIND to where you are going in life and ministry!
Blindness here means CONFUSION, DISCOURAGEMENT and DOUBT! Each time you are CONFUSED about where you are going or each time you become depressed about your goals, then an enemy is about to take out your eyes – SATANIC ARROW OF BLINDNESS!
2. They brought him DOWN TO GAZA! Down! After CONFUSION and DEPRESSION, DOWNWARDNESS and STAGNATION becomes the journey direction!
3. They will PUT CHAINS on your legs – SLOW DOWN YOUR SPEED in prayer life, Bible study/meditation and crown you with STAGNATION! 4. They will make you to become a LABOURER IN THE VINEYARD OF YOUR ENEMIES! That means you will labour for your enemies and they grow and feed on your LABOUR! Vs 25 is so clear: “And it came to pass, when their hearts were merry, that they said, ‘call for Samson, that he may make us sport.’ And they called for Samson out of the prison house; and he made them sport: and they set him between the pillars.”
Note: HE MADE THEM SPORT! He made them to laugh! He became a COMEDIAN BY FORCE! Oh, destiny wasters! It also means ENTERTAINED his enemies! He became their source of celebration and amusement!
Arise tonight 12am-1am and join millions of ODM users worldwide to declare your stand against satanic kingdoms: “MY LIFE AND MINISTRY SHALL NOT ENTERTAIN MY ENEMIES!” MY life, family and ministry shall not LABOUR IN THE VINEYARD OF MY HATERS in Jesus name!” Pray now and pray 12am – 1am tonight!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of power!
2. I decree that from this day and as 2018 ends, I SHALL NOT SERVE MY ENEMIES in Jesus name (Pray it seriously now and 12am).
3. MY life, family and ministry shall not LABOUR IN THE VINEYARD OF MY HATERS in Jesus name!
4. As 2018 ends, there shall be TOTAL RESTORATION of all I have lost this year (Pray it NOW and 12 midnight).
5. Lord, let my HAIR grow again! Let my delayed GLORY appears again! Lord, turn the joy and celebration of my enemies to GLOOM/SHAME in Jesus name (Pray it now and 12am).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:21am On Nov 16, 2018
Amen and you too @titusenes
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:01am On Nov 17, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: SHE TOUCHED HIM AND…
Basic Scripture: Acts 7: 54 – 60
Immaculee Ilibagiza is one the strongest women to have emerged from the fiery finance of the Rwanda genocide of 1994. Go back to MEMORY LANE: In just 100 days, about five hundred thousand to eight hundred thousand Tutsis were killed, many of them in the Kibuye province where Immaculee lived with her Tutsi family.
The president of Rwanda was killed on April 6, and the following day, a systematic killing of Tutsis began. A couple of days later, her father arranged for her to hide in the home of an ethnic Hutu. On April 11th , Immaculee entered the bathroom of this ethnic Hutu (Hutus were the ones who were killing the Tutsis, but this man was different; HE WAS BOLD), where she lived, breathed and “agonized” in that tiny bathroom for more than ninety days ALONG WITH EIGHT OTHER TUTSI WOMEN. She was just 22 years old.
Immaculee lost everything and everyone: her father was killed along with her brother, her four grandparents and seven uncles. 80% of the country’s Tutsi population living in the Kibuye region was murdered. It took a great deal of boldness to endure the horror of those ninety-one days. Much more, it took boldness to forgive those who had murdered her family and many of her friends. After the genocide ended, she had the opportunity to visit the prison to see the man who had murdered her mother and brother, and who had been looking for her too.
As they told her the horrible things that this man had done, Immaculee was shaking. The man was sobbing in tattered clothes, full of shame. He couldn’t look at Immaculee’s face. He looted Immaculee’s home and robbed the family’s plantation. He stole her father’s machinery, killed Immaculee’s brother and mother and started looking for Immaculee to kill her too.
He looked up at her for a second and their eyes met. At that moment, Immaculee reached out and touched his hands lightly, and quietly said those three powerful words, “I FORGIVE YOU.” Her heart eased immediately! That was boldness to forgive! The same boldness caused Stephen to look up to God and say, “Lord, do not charge them with this sin.” Thank God for that prayer! God answered it and the ring leader of that execution, Saul of Tarsus, was saved a couple of days and went on to become the number one apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Forgiveness comes on the heels of boldness! As 2018 ends, never let the devil use the hurt of the past to limit you. Let Go and let God!
This is my BIRTHDAY Month! Your Eleventh-Hour Miracle is my BIRTHDAY GIFT! So, don’t miss the Special November Anointing service of Saturday November 24th at the Lagos Ogudu Mountain, 8.am! See you!
PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of victory as led now.
1. In your own words, pray seriously on today’s word.
2. Father, I receive strength today and I let go of the hurt of the past concerning the following persons (mention names if possible). The devil will not use them to hurt my destiny in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.