Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80491 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
TOPIC: THE “3 Hs” OF YOUR PAST!
Basic Scripture: Philippians 3: 8-16

Best selling author, preacher and motivational speaker, Joyce Meyer, is one of the most outstanding women in our world today that is a role model of what it means to bounce back from a past that was filled with hate, hurt and hopelessness. Three terrible Hs.
She grew up in a home with an alcoholic and abusive father. She was sexually, physically and emotionally abused by her alcoholic father and her mother did not bother to fight for her. At 18 years of age, she left home and got married to her first man that showed interest in her; a marriage that turned out to be another disaster. Shortly after, she got divorced and that added to the baggage of hurt that she had been carrying from childhood.

Not long after, she met a lovely man by the name of Dave Meyer and this man loved her and helped her until she was able to overcome her hurtful, painful past and move on to the glorious destiny that God had destined for her. She said, “Our past may explain why we are suffering but we must not use it as an excuse to stay there.” I know many believers condemn divorce, mistakes or failures, but don’t forget that FAILURE IS JUST AN EVENT! IT NOT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!
Joyce Meyer turned failure into fortune! She has touched thousands and thousands of people all over the world and her life continues to be an inspiration to people, showing again and again, that: Your Past Doesn’t Has To Be An Excuse For You Not To Move Into The Future Of Greatness That God Has Designed For You! Paul said in today’s scripture Vs. 14 – “I press toward the mark…” PRESS FORWARD; NOT BACKWARDS! The Holy Ghost is saying to you: No matter how terrible your past has been, maybe you were a victim of hurtful things, failure or you were the one who use to treat people badly; GOD HAS WASHED IT AWAY!

Your future is so bright! PRESS ON AGAINST ALL ODDS! Hear Joyce Meyer’s words again: “Our past experiences may have made us the way we are, BUT WE DON’T HAVE TO STAY THERE.” Move on! Move out and shine! Your best is yet to come!

THE 2019 JANUARY 21-DAY FASTING AND PRAYERS!

The 2019 ODM and “War Against Haman – 14” booklets are out! Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS this month as Christmas/New Year gift items! The “War Against Haman – 14” booklet contains the 2019 January 21-day fasting prayers! Your STORY to GLORY are hidden there! CHILDREN’S ODM and NEW ODM CARTOON are also available in your national bookshops!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: When the morning comes…
1. Pray about today’s word generally as you are led now.

2. Lord, I thank You about Your Word. Thank You because my future is bright. Turn all past failure into my fortune (Pray it seriously for 3 days until you have peace to stop).
3. My pain and past are over in Jesus name! Affliction shall not arise the second time (Declare it many times).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
TOPIC: BEHOLD THE TWO HOLES! HIS HANDS AND HIS RIBS!
Basic Scripture: John 20: 19-29

Vs 27 of today’s scripture says: “Then saith He to Thomas, ‘Reach hither thy finger, and behold My hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into My side: and be not faithless, but believing,” Oh, this is encouraging! The LORD is using today’s devotional to remind you that THE HOLE IN HIS HANDS and the MASSIVE HOLE BY HIS SIDES (His ribs) are still there!
Don’t forget that the book of Zachariah 13:6 says: ”And one shall say unto him, ‘What are these wounds in thine hands?’ Then he shall answer, ‘Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends. “The wound in His hands are for WISDOM in your life!” The wounds in His hands are for THE HEALTH OF YOUR career, business, ministry, finances, marital story, etc. In your life! The wounds on His side are for the RIVER of GRACE AND UNCOMMON FAVOUR that will FLOW from His sides is for your PEACE and COURAGE!
That RIVER has a voice that says: YOU CANNOT BE CONDEMNED! That RIVER turns your mistakes to missions! It turns your failure to fanfare and your mess to your message! It reverses the irreversible and distributes SHAME to your haters! He told Thomas to put his hands inside those two divine HOLES! Oh, thank you Lord Jesus! The LORD is announcing to the devil and to your enemies that because that HOLE IS STILL THERE, you are UNBEATABLE! As 2018 ends, your glory is hidden in those HOLES!

Yes, your healing and health are not negotiable because THEY ARE ENGRAVED in those holes! FEAR NOT! There are seasons when THOSE HOLE by His side, becomes your ROCKY DEFENCE against satanic mockers. Arise in courage and determine to match on because the HOLE in His hands and by His side is still there! Always see them! Pray seriously now! (Give the 2019 ODM as a Christmas gift).

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Oh, wondrous cross on which the Prince of glory died, speak for my life, family and ministry daily as 2018 ends in Jesus name.
3. Oh, RIVER from His spear rivened side (pierced/wounded sides): water my DESERT! Turn my life, family and ministry into a SOLUTION CENTER – an oasis in the desert for many lives on planet earth in Jesus name. I decree now: My blessings and glory CANNOT be reversed as 2018 ends in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today seriously. Cancel the LOSS OF A HELPER!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:10am On Dec 19, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE CHINA GREAT WALL: GRACE TO GRASS
Basic Scripture: 1 SAMUEL 3: 1-14

Two-thirds of 60 years old Great Wall of China has been destroyed by sightseers and fun seekers. The wall which is about 6,400km and one of the world’s tourist attractions is fast being vandalized by visitors, or covered by signatures, paint or other coloured objects. In fact, part of it has been ripped open for use in coal mines recently.
The World Monuments Fund which describes the wall as “one of the most extensive cultural lands on earth”, placed it on its list of the world’s most world’s endangered architectural sites. The point of our meditation today is that an object of pleasure has turned out to be an object of pressure and pain. It was a site of relation, which has new become a site of regrets. It was a monument of grace (dignity), which is now a place of disgrace (dishonour).
Likewise, God’s gifts and callings upon our lives can become burdens instead of blessings! The anointing upon a person if not preserved and guarded jealously, can become his/her point of disgrace and shame. Daniel prayed three times a day to preserve the Hand of God upon Him. Do you know that God rejected and regretted raising Saul as King? Preserve the gifts and callings of God upon your life and ministry, lest they become dry and worn out. You carry a product older and more precious that the Great Wall of China. Guard it jealously!
THE 2019 JANUARY 21-DAY FASTING PRAYERS: FROM STORY TO GLORY! GET YOUR ODM NOW!

The 2019 ODM and “War Against Haman – 14” booklets are out! Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS this month as Christmas/New Year gift items! The “War Against Haman – 14” booklet contains the 2019 January 21-day fasting prayers! Your STORY to GLORY are hidden there! CHILDREN’S ODM and NEW ODM CARTOON are also available in your national bookshops!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: My faith looks up…
1. Worship the Lord for another wonderful day.
2. O Lord, send a revival to this area of my life now (Mention it…) Grant me the grace Lord, to avoid the error of King Saul. The wall of China is been turned to a shame. Lord, grant me the grace not to destroy or dilute the anointing upon my life/ministry (Pray it very well).
4. Lord, let my enemies never depart from their wilderness (Pray it seriously for a week).
5. O Lord, by Your Power, accelerate my testimony hour.
6. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:18am On Dec 21, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: EXPECT A COUNTER ATTACK
Basic Scripture: Exodus 14: 1-9

The most dangerous time in the life of a man is after a victory. When you win a battle, it is very easy to accelerate and throw a party for the great things that God has done. What you need to always keep in mind is that, The Devil That You Have Defeated Is Definitely Going To Come Back. Yes! There is going to be a COUNTER ATTACK! Most times, the enemy comes back IMMEDIATELY! Look at what happened to David In 1 Sam 17; 34-36 – he rescued a lamb from the mouth of a lion and IMMEDIATELY, the lion turned around to attack David!
David then dropped the lamb and DEALT WITH THE LION. That was COUNTER ATTACK from the lion! And do you know that many demonic lions are jealous of your testimonies or progress? What happened after the children of Israel were delivered from the hands of Pharaoh and their Egyptians taskmasters and oppressors? Pharaoh suddenly WOKE UP! He reasoned with his people, “why have we done this, that we let Israel go from serving us?” IMMEDIATELY, he prepared his chariots and took six hundred chosen (HIS BEST) chariots AND ALL THE CHARIOTS OF EGYPT, and captains over everyone of them.”
His mission was clear “BRING BACK THE PEOPLE OF GOD INTO CAPTIVITY! Oh! Be vigilant after each success! When God delivers victory into your hands, don’t go to sleep because the devil will not just go and sleep because God has blessed you. He won’t just fold his hands and give up on you because your testimony has showed up! No! He will fight back! He will do all that he can to steal your testimony. In your vigilant state, you must arise and tell him that YOUR TESTIMONY CANNOT BE STOLEN, NEGOTIATED OR REVERSED!

As 2018 ends, I decree: Every COUNTER attack against your 2018 progress will BACKFIRE in Jesus name! I see SHAME ON EVERY pharaoh contending with your progress! Amen and amen. Pray seriously now!

Help someone to do the 21-day, 2019 January fast. Give out the new 2019 ODM edition and “War Against Haman – 14” booklets as SPECIAL Christmas/New Year gifts. CHILDREN’S ODM and NEW ODM CARTOON are also available in your national bookshops!

Take any song of victory as led now. Sing – ODM Hymn songs

1. Give thanks and pray over today’s word as led now.
2. I SCATTER every COUNTER ATTACK headquarters.
3. I pull down every COUNTER ATTACK plan concerning my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
4. Enemies of destiny, plotting to bring me back into captivity, be paralyzed NOW in Jesus name.
5. I decree shame/sorrow upon every stubborn and unrepentant oppressor! 2018 ending is their SEASON OF SHAME in Jesus name! Pray about the last days of this year now! UPROOT WEEPING!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: PARALYZE THE PRAYERS OF COFFIN SELLERS
Basic Scriptures: Isaiah 46: 4; Revelation 4: 5-11
Recent studies have shown that a moderate amount of exercise such as walking 20 kilometers per week may help prevent weight gain and can promote weight loss in non dieted individuals. An 8-month study involving 182 over weight men and women, from age 40-56 years, confirmed that there was a clear relationship between the amount of physical activity and amount of weight loss.
The further study suggested that weight can be managed a moderate amount of exercise, such as walking for half an hour each day. The Holy Ghost emphasis again is on living long on planet earth for God to use us. Revelation 4: 11b says: “”…for thou has created all things and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Note the words: “They are”. They stand for present and living things. They “were” stands for the original purpose of God before you were born.

The summary of both is that God wants to get pleasure from your life while you are alive. God has no pleasure in the dead because He has more than enough dust to glorify Him. Does He need more dust to glorify Him? No! The ultimate death of a believer is a loss to the kingdom of God on planet earth. Do all you can to live for God! Adding unnecessary weight is killing yourself slowly. Eating any thing at any time is giving satan a rope to hang you. Postponing your visits to the gym or postponing your times of physical exercise , is an invitation of coffin sellers.
Pray against death before your time! Just trekking about 20 kilometers a week can make you live a week longer on planet earth to terrorize the gates of hell. Satan knows that God cannot use a dead body and he will do all that he can to accelerate your death. Uproot agents of death – accidents, sickness, witches/wizards, armed robbers, assassinations, lack of enough physical exercise, etc.

His promise is: “And even to your old age, I am He and even to hoar hairs (gray hoar hairs) will I carry you…” – (Isaiah 46: 4). Yes, one day in old age and hoar hairs (gray hairs), we shall die if Jesus tarries, but please refuse to die before your time. Peace!

PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of consecration to God. Our Daily Manna 2018 Hymns
1. Thank God for the Word and begin to uproot agents of death this month and in 2019. Ask for the grace to eat wisely. Cancel a satanic plan to make an ODM user disabled in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:28am On Dec 23, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE MYSTERY OF EPAPHRODITUS
Basic Scripture: Philippians 2: 24-30

Verse 25 and 26 of today’s scripture are mystery lines but they will provoke ministry lines concerning your walk with God! Let’s go: “Yet I suppose it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus, my brother, and companion in labour, and fellow soldier…For he longed after you all, and was full of heaviness, because that ye had heard that he had been sick.” In fact the next verse says: ‘He was sick to the point of death!’ Wow! Why would God allow some battles to degenerate before He intervenes?
Why does God DELAY? Don’t you also forget that despite Paul’s prayers, Timothy was not completely healed of his ulcers! In fact, Paul told him to take regular, little wine for that reason! Was Paul not carrying a strong haling anointing? No matter how 2018 has been, even in the midst of mysterious delays, questions and unanswered prayers, despite all your prayers and fasting, REFUSE TO QUIT NOW! A wise woman said: “Seek patience and passion in equal amounts. Patience alone will not build the temple. Passion alone will destroy its walls.”

Life is not measured by the numbers of breath you take but be the moments that take your breath away! Determine to live with flair and laughter even all you see is pain. If you don’t like something, change. If you can’t change it, change your attitude! Close with Maya Angelou again: “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit to the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”
God is up to something awesome even when He hides His face for a reason! BE COURAGEOUS AS YOU END THIS YEAR IN 8 DAYS TIME! Without courage, you cannot look up to your God and you cannot be prayerful, patient, kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest!

In the remaining days of this year and in 2019, every mysterious event around your life and ministry will become your ministry to your world! Hold on and dig in! I see a last-minute testimony before 2018 ends! BE COURAGEOUS! (ODM is the best Christmas/New Year gift item).

PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of victory now. Our Daily Manna Hymn Songs

2. God of Epaphroditus, arise and give me a LAST-MINUTE MIRACLE before the end of 2018 and in January, in Jesus name (Pray it aggressively for 7 days and 7 nights).
3. Lord God, turn every mystery to ministry!
4. Holy Ghost, use events beyond my brain as Your raw materials for greater glory in my life, family and ministry. Pray the “ODM Deliverance And Breakthrough Prayer Points”
5. I scatter every END-OF-YEAR BAD NEWS; go back to sender TODAY in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:48am On Dec 24, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: WATER APPEARED FOR HIM!
Basic Scriptures: Psalm 65: 9-11; Genesis 21: 14-19

When Ishmael was about 14 years old, his father disowned him BY DIVINE INSTRUCTION. Abraham took bread and a skin of water, and gave it to Hagar and told her (paraphrased): “Go away! I don’t want to see you around here again.” REJECTION! It was painful because her pregnancy and childbirth was NOT HER FAULT! It was the agreement/mistake of mummy Sarah and papa Abraham!
The Holy Ghost is asking you today: “What kind of discouraging words have you heard from someone in your past?” Maybe you have been rejected before! Today is your day of healing and restoration FROM PAST REJECTION! After Ishmael was born, the God who knows the end from the beginning had spoken to Abraham (Gen 17: 20): “As for Ishmael, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful and will multiply him exceedingly…” Nothing is going to ever to make God to go back on that promise!

O, thank you Jesus! Note that before that tough, terrible challenge showed up in your life, God saw it, and he made up his mind to bless you and place you above it! Don’t give up NOW! Don’t get weary NOW! Don’t let the hurtful word of others and their view of you hold you back! Remember the loving words of your Father God! When the devil reminds you of the hurtful things people you trusted have said and done, resist him and remind him of the wonderful things Jehovah has said about you: For example, Isaiah 3: 10 says: “Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.”

He was speaking to you and I know your story will end well because He heard the cry of Ishmael, and HE VISITED THE EARTH! See Verse 19: “then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water. And she went and filled the skin with water, and gave the lad a drink.” Hallelujah! Water appeared for him and I decree that you own SUPPLY AND MERCY will locate you before the last day of this year in Jesus name! Never quit now! Pray seriously now!

The 2019 ODM and “War Against Haman – 14” booklets are out! Give them as Christmas/New Year gift items! Get your copies from your nearest bookshop now! Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS! The “War Against Haman – 14” booklet contains the 2019 January 21-day fasting prayers! Your STORY to GLORY secrets are hidden there!

1. Pray seriously as led concerning today’s word.
2. I cancel every evil word/evil prayer that has been spoken over me/my destiny in Jesus name.

3. I release every negative scheme from the pit of hell designed to waste my destiny. YOU WASTERS OF DESTINY, YOUR POWER IS DESTROYED in Jesus name. Pray about the remaining days of 2018.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:26am On Dec 25, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: CONQUEROR OR VICTIM MENTALITY?
Basic Scripture: Genesis 26: 16-33

When it comes to handling hurt and offenses and bouncing back, there are two groups of people in the world: people who treat the hurt with a victim mentality, and people who treat it with a conqueror’s mentality. A man with a victim mentality will do his best to get even and pay the other person back in his own coin.
He doesn’t believe in forgiving and forgetting. On the other hand, the one who has a conqueror’s mentality has conquered all hurt and offenses. He is bigger than every hurt and offenses that may come his way. The hurtful things that people will do will never have a negative effect on you IF YOU REFUSE TO PAY ATTENTION TO THOSE THINGS! Refuse to be a victim! Joseph refused to take the baggage of hurt, resentment and bitterness that his brothers were trying to impose on him.

Isaac refused to carry the baggage of resentment, jealousy and injustice that the Philistines were trying to pass on to him. Every time he dug a well, they would come and still the well from him. Instead of fighting back, he would give the well and go and dig another one. David refused to carry the baggage of hurt, failure, bitterness and jealousy that Saul was trying to pour on him. HE REFUSED TO BE A VICTIM! He refused to be hurt!
On this Christmas day and as 2018 ends, you must be the next DAVID! Hear the words of C.R. Strahan, “Forgiveness has nothing to do with absolving a criminal of his crime! It has everything to do with relieving oneself of the burden of being a victim – letting go of the pain and butter news yourself from victim to survivor.” When you choose to live in forgiveness, you set yourself above every evil arrow of hurt, bitterness and resentment that the enemy shoots in your direction; you become unstoppable and you become a SURVIVOR!
I just heard that you are entering a new phase as 2019 begins AND YOU ARE MOVING FROM STORY TO GLORY! Amen and amen! Merry Christmas from me and the ODM crew!

Give out the new 2019 ODM edition and “War Against Haman -14” booklets as SPECIAL NEW YEAR gifts! CHILDREN’S ODM and NEW ODM CARTOON are also out!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song as led now. ODM Hymn Songs
1. Pray generally as you are led on today’s scripture.
2. Thank God for another Christmas day! Every baggage of hurt and resentment that the enemy has laid on me and used to slow me down, BE REMOVED in Jesus name.
3. I refuse to be a VICTIM! I am a CONQUEROR! I refuse bitterness/pain! Lord, let Your peace and love flood my heart afresh as 2018 ends. I receive the grace to forgive and move on from this Christmas day!
4. I scatter every END-OF-YEAR EVIL NEWS in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today seriously as led. Pray against a KIDNAP PLAN of a child!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:21am On Dec 26, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: UNIVERSITY OF LISTENING!
Basic Scriptures: James 1: 19-20; 1 Samuel 13: 8-14
Respect is not commanded by how loud your voice is or how respective it is, but by the air of authority backing your words. This authority is developed by simply obeying today’s 1st scripture: Be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath. Oh, this difficult university of listening! Listening gives you an excellent opportunity to learn.
A wise man once said, “Think before you speak, and before you think, read.” Don’t just read books, read people and read situations! The quality of your life is dependent on the quality of your words and the quality of your words depends on the quality of your thoughts! “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.” (Stephen R. Covey).
Listening is a magnetic and a strange thing; a creative force. The friends who listen to us are the ones we move towards. When we are listened to, it creates us, makes us unfold and expand! I remember Ed Cunningham: “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are, and then wait to hear the answer.” So to win people over a 2018 ends, LISTEN MORE! No wonder Malcom Forbes opined: “That art of conversation lies in listening.” Then M. Scott Peck makes us guilty sometimes: You cannot truly listen to someone and do anything else at the same time.
Sounds familiar? As 2018 ends, be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath! Never let anger control you, rather control anger. How? By listening and reading the situation and people involved and then speaking constructively, creatively and with comfort (THE “3 Cs”)! If you have nothing constructive to say, keep quiet and listen. If God has not given you a word to speak that can lighten someone’s burden, keep quiet and listen.
Also listen a lot to God as the year ends! Create quiet times just to LISTEN TO HIM! Close with this: “We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less” – Diogenes. So in this hard “university” of listening, may you NEVER repeat your class! May you not fail God or man in 2019! LISTEN MORE!

THE BEST NEW YEAR GIFTS: Help someone to do the 21-day, 2019 January fast. Give out the new 2019 ODM edition and “War Against Haman – 14” booklets as SPECIAL Christmas/New Year gifts. CHILDREN’S ODM and NEW ODM CARTOON AND FRENCH ODM are also available NOW!

PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of praise to God.
1. Pray about today’s word as it has ministered to you.
2. Father, I receive grace daily to be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath in Jesus name.
3. I receive strength and wisdom to listen right, think right, and speak right at all times in Jesus name. I shall not fail God nor man in this university of listening! Pray about the last days of this year!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: HIS VICTORY SECRET: PRUDENT SPEECH!
Basic Scripture: Daniel 2: 1-19

It was Oliver Wendel Holmes who said, “Speak clearly if you speak at all.” King Nebuchadnezzar had a strange dream, so strange that he could not sleep! Unfortunately he could not remember the dream. He immediately ordered the wise men and astrologers to show up in the palace. He told them to do the IMPOSSIBLE: “Tell me my dream and tell me the interpretation, or else, you will all die.”
The magicians were shocked! It had never happened before in history! Hear their words, “It’s a difficult thing that the king requests, and there is no other who can tell it to the king except the gods, whose dwelling is not with flesh.” The king ordered their immediate execution! Verse 14 of today’s scripture says, “Then with COUNSEL AND WISDOM, Daniel answered Arioch…” With wise and gentle speech, he pacified Arioch! DID YOU GET THAT? Though he was anointed, he still needed WISDOM AND PRUDENCE of WORDS to approach the battles of his life!
Do you know that it was a matter of LIFE and DEATH? See Verses 16 too: “So Daniel went in and asked the king to give him time…” He was able to pacify the king’s anger too! WISDOM IS ACTION! Oh! Many battles are lost due to lack of wisdom!
Proverbs 15: 1 makes clear, “A gentle answer turn away wrath.” Learning to give gentle answers that turn away wrath is a hallmark of WISDOM and greatness!
It makes no difference how low you are in the ladder of life or how brutal your battles are, IF YOU WILL SEEK WISDOM, PATIENCE, LEARN PRUDENCE AND SPEAK PRUDENTLY, YOUR SPEECH WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR VICTORY LAND AND TO THE TOP.
I prophesy: The Lord will fill you with wisdom today and your words will NEVER bring DISGRACE upon you! Whatever you lost because of your past wrong words shall be restored again! As 2018 ends, don’t forget Oliver Wendel Holmes: “Speak clearly, if you speak at all. Carve every word before you let it fall.” That was Daniel’s victory secret! RECEIVE WISDOM/PRUDENCE NOW, in Jesus name! You will never end up in shame! Amen and amen!
(The 2019 ODM and “War Against Haman – 14” booklets are out! Give them as Christmas/New Year gift items! Get your copies from your nearest bookshop now! Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS! The “War Against Haman – 14” booklet contains the 2019 January 21-day fasting prayers! Your STORY to GLORY secrets are hidden there!)
PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of praise to God.
1. Pray about today’s word as led right now.
2. Lord, RESTORE ALL that I have lost in my past due to wrong words in any battle or relationship in Jesus name.
3. Father, fill my mouth with wisdom that will raise me up to my DESTINY HEIGHT in Jesus name.
4. Pray about the last 4 days of this year!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE TOY STORE

Basic Scriptures:
1 Samuel 13: 8-14; Proverbs 3: 5-6

A young boy walked into a toy store with his dad and was amazed by the decorated toys available! The OFFER RANGE was much! “What should I choose?” he asked himself. He need to make a quick decision because his father was late to work! “Come on son, we don’t hall all day”, his dad said. The boy kept saying “I love these ones!
Oh no! Wait, I want those ones,” He walked along the aisles, picking up toys and dropping them. He just couldn’t make up his mind! “Quick son, make up your mind, we have to go”, his hurrying dad said. Like a lost ram, the boy ran around the store, his eyes moving from one shelf to another, but all of the options looked so good and he couldn’t make a decision! Eventually, the dad held his son by the hand and they walked out of the store empty-handed. Yes! EMPTY-HANDED! The young boy had tears in his eyes! He wanted them all, but ended up with nothing because he couldn’t choose just one!
But do you know that, that is the story of millions of souls on this planet? The world is like that toy store. We have lots of DAILY CHOICES available to us! If we don’t make CRUCAIL decision about our career, education, relationships, investments, ministry, church or other important issues, we end up empty-handed. Hear keri Russel wrote, “Sometimes it’s the smallest decision that can change your life forever”.
As 2018 ends, look down from as high as possible to make decisions. Look ahead as far as you can see. Then decide what to do. A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows public opinions! Decision is a sharp knife that cuts clean and straight; indecision a dull one that hacks, tears and leaves ragged edges behind it. NEVER MAKE HASTY DECISIONS IN PANIC because you feel you must HELP GOD! That was the error of king SAUL(1 Sam 13: 8-14)!
As 2018 begins, always remember that HURRY LEADS TO SORRY! To make quality and wise decisions, you must always learn to take them to God in prayers (1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18). Hear the voice and act! Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it, then go to work! Then it is also important to understand what options are available. If possible, consulting with your pastor or other trusted voices can make the difference between a harmful decision and a helpful one!
I decree: You will not end 2018 in tears and regrets! May you not make a decision that will turn your name to SHAME! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song to God.
1. Thank God for today’s words and pray as you are led.
2. I shall not make HASTY DECISIONS AGAIN! I cancel every satanic arrow targeting my decision making process!
3. I reject the arrow of REGRETS and “HAD I KNOWN!” Father, help me in my decision making as 2018 ends and 2019 begins!
4. I bind the spirit of error and mistake in Jesus name.
5. Pray about the last 3 days of this year!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: 3 KINDS OF PEOPLE!
Basic Scriptures: Exodus 15: 22 – 27; Jeremiah 2: 13

It was Booker T. Washington who wrote: “If you want to lift yourself up, lift someone else.” Then Ezra Taft Benson opined: “If you really want to receive joy and happiness, then serve others with all you heart. Lift their burden, and you own burden will be lighter.”
I learnt years ago that there are three kinds of people – the Flint, the Sponge and the Honeycomb. To get something out of the Flint, you hammer it. But then it gives you only chips and sparks. To get something from the Sponge, you squeeze it, and the more pressure you apply, the more you get out of it. But out of the three, the Honeycomb just overflows it sweetness and by itself. It has so much goodness within itself that it must give abundantly without force.

Yes! It gives out what is in it WITHOUT FORCE and that how your life and ministry must be as 2018 ends. Be a honeycomb! Live an overflowing life because you are carrying THE PRINCE OF LIFE within you! You have LIVING WATER in you (2nd scripture)! Your life is so filled that it should constantly overflow with love, courage, boldness, faith and inspiration. What you do not have you cannot share! What God has not done IN YOU, He cannot do THROUGH YOU. Being a blessing begins with being the blessed!
It is when you learn, live and serve in such a way that your cup is always “More than enough,” that you are set to take others up! Close with my dear friend Bernard Beltzer: “There is no better exercise for your heart than reaching down and helping to lift someone up.” Oh! Be the Honeycomb as you go out daily! Make others sweet even in your tough battles and you will never end up in the land of RAMAH (bitterness).
The 2019 ODM and “War Against Haman – 14” booklets are out! Give them as Christmas/New Year gift items! Get your copies from your nearest bookshop now! Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS! The “War Against Haman – 14” booklet contains the 2019 January 21-day fasting prayers! Your STORY to GLORY secrets are hidden therein! GET YOUR COPIES NOW!

2. Lord, as 2018 ends and in 2019, use me and make me LIKE THE HONEYCOMB! I shall bless others and be an agent of sweetness to others in Jesus name. Give them ODM!
3. I repent from ways which I have made other lives bitter in the past! In 2019, I am moving from STORY TO GLORY!
4. Holy Ghost, prepare me for the 2019 WORLDWIDE 21-day prayer/fasting programme with the theme: FROM STORY TO GLORY; A NIGHT OF 12 PROPHETIC ARROWS!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE HIDDEN SECRET OF PERSUASION!
Basic Scriptures: Romans 4: 16-25

Welcome to this glorious moment with Jehovah God who can never forsake His own people. You have two more days for this year to end and a most powerful reassurance that you have in the Word of God is that He will never leave you nor forsake you. No matter what you do or don’t do, HE WILL NEVER NEGLECT YOU. Hear what Paul says in Verse 21: “FOR I AM PERSUADED..” To persuade means to succeed in convincing somebody to do something, especially by reasoning, pleading, or coaxing! You can be persuaded by deep meditation on a given situation or event!
A man or woman who is persuaded is unstoppable! Situation of life cannot move him/her! Come rain, come shine, he/she is PERSUADED. He/she is like the man/woman in Psalm 125 UNMOVABLE AND UNSHAKABLE! Take time today to meditate on the love of God and His unfailing promises to you (See page 38 and 39 of this booklet for “Click → HIS UNFAILING PROMISES“). Meditate in His ever abiding presence! NOTHING CAN SEPARATE YOU FROM THE LOVE OF GOD. And if nothing can separate you from the love of God, then nothing can stop His promises from becoming a reality in your life, family and ministry.
No matter how 2018 has been, you need to be persuaded that WHATEVER GOD HAS PROMISED TO DO. HE WILL DO. Until Abraham reached this point of FULL PERSUASION, he could not give birth to Isaac! Your own ISAAC (Laughter and miracle) will not come until you are PERSUADED! Romans 4: 20-21 tells us that Abraham, “waxes strong in faith, giving glory to God, BEING FULLY PERSUADED THAT WHAT HE HAD PROMISED, HE WAS ABLE TO PERFORM IT!”
You need to get to that same point where you boldly stand before the mountains and Goliaths of life and declare the word: “The year is ending but I know my God is able to handle this. He is not a weak God! He is the mighty Man in battle.” Hear David Nicholas, “God’s promises are like stars; the darker the night, the brighter they shine.” Put those promises in your mouth and keep them there. The miracle you are trusting God for begins in your mouth. Oh! Get my book: “BULLETS IN YOUR MOUTH” and resist depression/discouragement!

Your season is now! Your season to move from STORY to GLORY is now! Hold on! BE PERSUADED! Hold out! (Click → See the Promises today). Pray now!
End of 2018 is not the end of your destiny! Oh! I see 2019 and THE LORD told me it is your era of moving from STORY to GLORY! More details in the next ODM! Get your copy and refuse to give up now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: When the morning comes…
1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I receive GRACE/DISCIPLINE to mediate to the Word daily.
3. Like Abraham, I shall be FULLY PERSUADED! Satan has failed concerning my destiny!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:05am On Dec 31, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: STAY POSITIVE!
Basic Scriptures: Luke 10: 19; Philippians 4: 1-8

As 2018 ends today, you must never forget that satan will attack your thoughts DAILY because he know that your thoughts are so powerful! No wonder a paraphrased from one particular scripture in the Bible says “it is what you think that you become” (Proverbs 23: 7). If you don’t expect great things to happen to your life, you won’t recognize them when they do. Part of this means that you need to believe that your greatest days are ahead of you (2019), not behind you (2018).
When you adopt this belief, you life will be filled with joy, success and happiness as it should. You must also learn to say “YES.” Saying YES means BEING POSITIVE no matter! Saying YES, means saying to yourself always that “NOTHING SHALL BY ANY MEANS HURT ME” – Luke 10: 19. Great things happen when you begin to say “YES” to life! You become more passionate because you know that no matter what comes your way, ALL THINGS WILL WORK FOR YOUR GOOD EVENTUALLY! Oh! It may be tough and rough now, but all things will work out for your eventual good!
Stop being depressed! See the good ahead! NOTHING CAN HURT YOU! Stop pitying yourself! See the good ahead! In this life, IF YOU LOVE GOD, NOTHING SHALL BY ANY MEANS HURT YOU! Even your mistakes, DELAY, etc, will Not HURT YOU! A million gang-ups against you will not hurt you! Fear not! Saying “YES” to life allows you to live to your full potential in confidence! Hear Roy. T. Bennet: “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” Yes! As 2018 ends today, BE POSITIVE, despite that delay or fearful battle!

You are not rich until you have a rich heart! A rich heart is a positive heart! Never stop saying good things to yourself! Stay positive even as you prepare to do another 21-day WORLDWIDE prayers (January 5th-25th)! The fasting ends with another glorious WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT on January 25th, 7pm. The 2019 prophetic theme is: “MOVING FROM STORY TO GLORY; A NIGHT OF 12 PROPHETIC ARROWS!” Get, the “War Against Haman-14” booklet now! It contains the 2019 January, 21-Day fasting special prayers! Get your 2019 ODM too! Congrats for the gift of life and happy New year in advance! Peace!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
1. Thank God for 2018! Thank Him for the gift of life!
2. See 2 Cor. 10: 2-5. I tear down every imagination of the evil one over my life! I reject discouragement in Jesus name.
3. I scatter every attack against my thoughts in Jesus name!
4. Pray for me and the ODM crew today. Pray about 2019 now as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: A RETURN THAT CAUSED CELEBRATION!
Basic Scriptures: Luke 15: 10-20; 1 John 1: 9

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with whose EYES are described as A FLAME OF FIRE! The Lord told me that 2019 is your, “STORY TO GLORY YEAR!” It is the year of THE FLAME OF FIRE BECAUSE YOUR GLORY IS MANUFACTURED FROM FIRE! Nothing dark will prevail against you this year!
The FLAME, FIRE or GLORY of your God will be seen in you! Daniel 7: 9 talks about the throne of the Ancient of Days as “PHILOX PUROS” – (FLAME OF FIRE), while in Daniel 10:6, the eyes of the Ancient of Days are described as “LAMPADES PUROS” (LAMP OF FIRE). His eyes are a FLAME because of your destiny! He will NOT tolerate what is going to stop your STORY to GLORY testimony! Those eyes are a CONSUMING FIRE! They are watching over you and all yours to CONSUME every DARKNESS!
Yes! This is a year of Glory that disgraces a STORY of SHAME! It is a year when God will look into your struggle and His divine anger will arise to BURN away every, “BLA BLA BLA” – WORDS/STORIES that have no meaning or RESULTS!” The Holy Ghost wants you to begin this year with a BURNING AWAY of whatever will act as a TOLL GATE to your Promised Land! God will make sure that you are not a POISON that will POISON yourself; that you are not your enemy! The FLAME from His eyes will also do that by consuming that evil habit or sin!

It’s time to RE-DEDICATE your life and RETURN as the PRODIGAL SON (today’s 1st scripture) to the forgotten ALTAR PLACE of meeting with your God! It’s time to deal with SIN and ALL THAT YOUR GOD HATES! Let the fire burn again and the desert shall blossom as rose! DEAL WITH SIN NOW before you enter into your early year 21-day fating programme! Have you noticed how much praying for revival has been going on recently – and how little revival has resulted?
A.W Tozer says: “I believe the problem is that we have been trying to substitute praying for obeying, and it simply will not work.” “Revival is not just a feeling of excitement! Revival is not just an emotional touch’ it’s a complete takeover” (Nancy Leigh DeMoss). Yes! Return again as the Prodigal Son or Broken Eve and get ready for your FATHER’S PARTY this year!

Get your “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14” booklet and start preparing for another worldwide 21-day fasting programme (5th-25th) January, 2019)! Start praying, “PRAYERS JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME ON PAGE 108-109 OF “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14” (WAH – 14) from today! No more stories without results! Welcome to your STORY TO GLORY YEAR!
PRAYER POINTS: Wow! A New Year! Take any song of worship as led now to your God for the GIFT OF LIFE!
2. Repent and ask the LORD to WASH you from INIQUITY!
3. O eyes of FLAMING FIRE, consume what You have not planted in my life, family and ministry this year in Jesus name.
4. Pray the 108 WAH-14 prayers now! Give out this ODM copy!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:55am On Jan 02, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: WHAT CANNOT BE EXPLAINED SHALL LOCATE YOU FOR GOOD!
Basic Scripture: Job 1-12

In life we try to explain things that happen around us. Science tries to find an explanation for almost
everything. Science tries to know the rationale behind every phenomenon. In spite of this, science has not been able to explain everything.
There are things that will remain difficult to explain; they are mysteries and may remain mysterious! Today’s scripture says in verse 10, “Which doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number.” God does things past finding out. How can you explain how Abraham and Sarah had a child in their very old age? How can you explain how God brought water out of the rock for Israel to drink? How can you explain how a road was created in the midst of the Red sea for the children to walk through on dry ground?
And this brings to mind the story a man of God told, of a great wonder God did in his church. I woman has been told she couldn’t have children. The specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology had told her that her womb could not carry children! She told the specialist to put what he had told her into writing in the form of a report. The doctor gave her the report which she took and laid on God’s altar. Prayers were made on her behalf. Shortly afterwards, she became pregnant. Because the couple were prosperous, they decided not to take any risk with having the child, so they travelled abroad to deliver the baby by surgery.
She was put to sleep and the surgery was done; two babies were brought out of her. When she woke up from anesthesia, she saw everybody looking at her in bewilderment. At first, she feared if anything had happened to her babies. On inquiry, she was told nothing was wrong with the children. Later, the doctor who did the surgery told her a most intriguing experience: He had done over 3,ooo of such surgeries and that her case was the first time in his life to would bring out babies from a woman without finding a womb!
How can you explain that? This woman carries two babies for 9 months without a womb! Don’t try to figure out in your head how God will turn your STORY TO GLORY! The God who makes a way where there is no way and causes springs of water to burst forth into the wilderness will do it for you this year! Just keep holding on and hold out until victory comes! The testimony that CANNOT BE EXPLAINED is coming out of your life, family and ministry this year in Jesus name! Pray now!
Get your “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14” booklet and start preparing for another worldwide 21-day fasting programme (5th-25th January 2019!)!
PRAYER POINTS: Take to God your best worship song.
2. LORD, do what the WORLD CANNOT EXPLAIN concerning the following issues of my life, family and ministry (mention them now and pray it for 3 days and nights).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:18am On Jan 03, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: JUST BEFORE YOU CROSS OVER, THERE IS A STORM!
Basic Scripture: Psalm 85: 1-8

Welcome to this STORY TO GLORY HOUR with He that is called, the OCEAN DIVIDER! I remember the great oracle of God, Evangelist Charles Finney: “There can be no revival when ‘Mr. Amen’ and ‘Mr. Wet-Eyes’ are not found in the audience.” Did you get that? “Mr. Amen” means “Mr. TOTAL SURRENDER” to God! “Mr. Wet-Eyes” means GENUINE HEARTFELT REPENTANCE and NEW DEDICATION to the One who loved you and bought your soul with His BLOOD! Oh! I don’t care how last year was, but you must begin with the wet eyes of surrender of this year to HIM!
Begin again to trust Him! Begin again to look up! Begin again to enter His gates of the year with SERIOUS PRAYERS, FASTING AND HUNGRY CRY for PERSONAL corporate revival! Listen: INTERNAL REVIVAL will PROVOKE automatic DEPOSIT OF GRACE and MERCY – goodness, good health, fame, riches, peace, victory over your haters, restoration of everything lost, uncommon promotion FROM STORY TO GLORY! Charles Finney stated again: “Revival comes from heaven when heroic souls enter the conflict determined to win or die- or if need be, to win and die!”
The kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violence take it by force.” So true! A revival is nothing else than a new beginning of obedience to God. Yes, as opined by Vince Havner, REVIVAL IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH JESUS AGAIN! Let that be your cry as you begin this year 21-day WORLDWIDE PRAYER and fasting programme from this Saturday January 5th – Friday 25th January 2019.

The last day shall be a WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT at the TAFAWA BALEWE SQUARE, Lagos, 7pm till 3am. It’s a PRAOPHETIC NIGHT to settle your year! Bring earth (SAND) from your street, village, city, office or business area as a point of prophetic contact. It will be a night of 12 arrows too; 12 PROPHETIC ARROWS will fire by you in prayers that night! Don’t miss it. Start by praying the prayers on page 108-109 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14” (WAH-14) booklet (Prayers just before any fasting programme) now.
Get the, ”War Against Haman-14” booklet now from any ODM distributor! It contain the prayer points of the 21-day fast! Get for others too! I revival and NEW MERCIES! I see a NEW FIRE this year! I see you moving from STORY TO GLORY – from “Bla Bla Bla” to RESULTS! Pray now! Give out this ODM edition copy! Help someone join the 21-day fast!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: The old rugged cross…
1. Repent and ask God to WASH you from INIQUITY!
2. Thou High and lofty God, thou Ocean Divider, grant me a heart that says “AMEN” to You throughout this year in Jesus name.
3. Thou High and lofty God, thou Ocean Divider, grant me a heart that provokes WET EYES – sincerity in obedience to You!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:03am On Jan 04, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: SHE HELD ON! YOU ARE NEXT!
Basic Scriptures: Job 13: 15; Job 14: 1-15
I heard recently about a gospel artist whom we planned to bring to the annual WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT – Sister Tope Alabi! She is a living example of STORY TO GLORY grace! Hear her: “I am still in awe of how the song ‘Logan To Ode’ went viral within a short time; some of my songs have gone viral like this before but this is exceptional. When I started gospel music, I didn’t expect to be this famous; I am even afraid because the fame and fans are overwhelming.”
This is her sweet GLORY phase: Now hear her talk about her bitter STORY phase: “What if I had been discouraged when my music was not paying my bills? I used to struggle to pay my children’s school fees. I once hired a bus for my band members and had to pay by installments.” She recalled how some marketers she had taken copies of her first album to, asked her to come and take them away as no one was buying them: “When I gave the compact disc to some marketers, they asked me to come and take them back because people were not buying them. I was very discouraged and even made up my mind not to sing again!

I told God there was no way I would do music as there were other things I could do that would fetch money for me.
Four years after, I did another album and people still did not buy it. It wasn’t until I added another song that people started buying the album.” Oh, the fruit of persistence! She wanted to quit, but refused to! Yes! Those who saw the first copies of this ODM devotional about 20 years ago, told me that it would never be accepted! But today, there is a worldwide GLORY! Ah! There is always a STORY behind every GLORY! That is why you must NEVER give up! Sometimes it is the last key in the bunch that opens the lock! Obstacles are put on your way to see if what you want is dear to you!

Don’t forget Lady Aberdeen: “Thedifference between the DIFFICULT and the IMPOSSIBLE is that the IMPOSSIBLE takes a little longer time.” Hal Borland penned: “Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patients.” Yes, like Job, you must determine to hold on TILL YOUR CHANGE COMES (Vs. 14 of our 2nd scripture)! Between your STORY PHASE and your GLORY PHASE, there is sometimes pain, ridicule, rejection and misery! But if you don’t quit, then you will be celebrated as a miracle by those who passed you through ridicule! Hold on and hold out!

Remember tomorrow is the beginning of the 21-day fasting programme! (Don’t forget to give out THIS BOOKLET and “WAH-14” copies to help others join in the fasting programmme)!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 4: My hope is built…
2. Lord God, move me from STORY TO GLORY!
3. I UPROOT discouragement and depression NOW!
4. I release myself from any inherited bondage that is slowing down my GLORY SEASON in my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:44am On Jan 05, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: REJECT THE TRAP OF TWO ALTARS!
Basic Scriptures: 1 Kings 18: 17-40 ; 1 Corinthians 10: 14-21
You are welcome to 2019 prayer warfare! Indeed, DIFFICULT ROADS OFTEN LEAD TO BEAUTIFUL DESTINATIONS! We live in a polluted and wicked world and the devil and his agents are determined to turn your glory to story. One way the devil does this, is by making you to be in-between two altars.
There are people or Christians that operate with two altars. They consult the altar of God and that of the devil. They pray to God but they visit native doctors/other powers for help. They do the 21-day or 14-day fasting and prayers, but they still pour libation, sacrifice and pay homage to the altars of their fathers’ and mothers’ houses. Some even have other kinds of ALTARS – their bodies, their money, their wardrobes, their careers and businesses, their spouses, etc.
Did He not say: Thou shall have no other God beside Him? Paul the Apostle made this point very clear in 1 Corinthians 10: 21 : “Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of the devils. Ye cannot be partakers of the Lord’s table, and of the tables of devils” And verse 21 of 1 kings 18 also reveals: “And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, “How long shall ye be between two options: If the LORD be God, follow Him; but if Baal, then follow him.”

And the people answered him not a word. Note: “And the people answered him not a word”. Why? Because the spirit of Baal, idol worship, evil spiritism, secret sins, religion and evil altars had polluted their hearts and minds against the God who had disgraced and destroyed the powers, gods, idols, and evil altars of Egypt. Oh! They forgot the God who had wasted Pharaoh and his armies in the Red Sea and whose ROD (SERPENTS) had swallowed up that of the magicians and astrologers!

You must make up your mind this year to completely and wholeheartedly follow God. You are moving from a life and ministry of just BEAUTIFUL STORIES to a life and ministry of VISIBLE GLORY! I remember that Albert Einstein’s Ph.D. thesis was just 6 pages. It was rejected for being too short. Einstein added a single word (not sentence) and sent it back. It was accepted! You cannot argue with facts! You cannot argue with evidence! You cannot argue with results!
The days of STORYTELLING ARE OVER! The days of GLORY SHOWCASING are here! This is your year! At end of this fasting programme, be at the World Anointing Night of January 25th, 7 pm. You will come with sand from your community, ancestral home, city, business places, etc. It is your night of burying STORIES AND SHAME! It is your year of VISIBLE GLORY and FAME!

Today is the 1st DAY of 21-day fasting programme. Pray seriously now as you open to PAGE 14 of “ WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14 ” booklets for today’s prayers. Still give out a copy of OUR DAILY MANNA, CHILDREN ODM AND WAR AGAINST HAMAN 14 booklets !

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: Higher Ground…
1. Psalm 118: 1 ; Thank God for this 2019 21-day fasting programme and for the gift of life to be a partaker.
2. Luke 10: 19 ; take authority over the spiritual atmosphere of wherever you are right now in this fasting programme.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:48am On Jan 06, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: HOLY GHOST, SHOW ME THEIR PILLARS THIS YEAR!
Basic Scriptures: Judges 16: 25-29 ; Psalm 11: 1-3

Judges 16: 29 says, “And Samson took hold of the two middle pillars which supported the temple, and he braced himself against them, one on his right and one on his left.” If you must be victorious over your stubborn adversaries in 2019, you must ask the Holy Ghost to show you their pillars. Their pillars talk about their support, their backers, their powerbase, their helpers, their partners in wickedness, their protection, the brain and weight behind their wickedness, oppression, etc, being done to you.
Psalm 11: 3 says: “If the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do? So, IF THE RIGHTEOUS HAVE A FOUNDATION (PILLAR), then the wicked also have foundations and pillars! Just that there are pillars holding, supporting and sustaining your life and ministry, so also do the wickedness and attacks targeted at you by your enemies and adversaries have their origin or support pillars. Until their pillars are located, broken and brought down, until their pillars are revealed and uprooted, you may continue to tell old stories instead of enjoying and swimming in fresh glory.”

Until these pillars are violently pulled down and scattered, your testimonies, breakthroughs, dreams, desires and glory may never manifest. Unless they are discovered and destroyed, your due season may never arrive. These pillars are the reason you are still struggling with that affliction, depression, suppression, curse, covenant, humiliation, etc. But today, and all through this 2019 fasting programme, they shall be rooted out in Jesus name. At the end of this fasting programme, be at the WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT of JANUARY 25th, 7pm.
You will come with SAND from you community, ancestral home, city, business places, etc. It is your night of burying STORIES and SHAME! Start to dance now! DON’T WAIT FOR THE STORM TO PASS! DANCE IN THE STORM because you are moving from your season of storytelling into your season of glory showcasing in Jesus name. Pray now from “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14”
Today is the 2ND DAY of the 21-day fasting programme! Determine to be the World Anointing Night of January 25th , 2019 with your POINTS OF CONTACT!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 5: When the morning comes…
1. Sing songs of praise and worship to your God now.
2. Daniel 2: 22; O God who knows what is in the dark, show me my enemies’ pillars this year in Jesus name.
3. This is my STORY TO GLORY year! Lord, show me their pillars in Jesus name.
4. I reject sorrow this year! Lord, show me their pillars by fire! Don’t miss this – “ REJECT THE TRAP OF TWO ALTARS! ”
5. Pray about today and pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” prayers now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:53am On Jan 07, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: UNUSUAL PRAYERS, UNUSUAL ANSWERS!

Basic Scriptures: Isaiah 38: 1-8; Joshua 10: 12-13

Somewhere in America, someone asked God for help in an unusual manner (prayed an unusual prayer) and got an unusual answer. Mykehia Curry, an 18 year-old student from Georgia who came from a poor family background, took student loan to pay for tuition and housing at Albany State University. Her mother couldn’t afford her fees because of her state of health; neither could her grandmother.
This young lady needed some money for some things she needed to buy for her first time of living away from home, but the money was not in sight. With little hope where the money would come from, she did the unusual just days before she was scheduled for to leave for school, she asked God for help. She wrote a note, tied it to three helium balloons that were left over from her grandmother’s birthday celebration and let them go. She wrote the following, “God, please help me get the rest of my stuff for college. Amen. I love you God.”

The balloons flew 15 miles northeast and carried the note to Gray, Georgia, where a Baptist ministry, Jerome James, found it while he was out doing a job. He said, “I saw something shiny and floating, so I walked over there and I got it and it was balloons with a note tied to it. They floated all night and they landed right in my hands, I mean, practically. ” He called Curry and offered to buy her all that she needed. Today, Curry has become the first member of her family to go to college. Wow! PRAYERS THROUGH A BALLOON – an unusual way to pray which brought an unusual answer to a prayer!
In today’s first scripture, King Hezekiah prayed an unusual prayer in an unusual way; he turned his face towards a wall and asked God to lengthen his days despite the prophesy of Prophet Isaiah. And God answered him in an unusual manner: He turned back the sun by ten degrees. Joshua also prayed an unusual prayer and equally got and an unusual answer. He asked that the sun and moon should stand still and God granted his prayers. God changed the forces of nature to answer for Hezekiah and Joshua.

I pray that God will answer your prayers in an unusual way THIS YEAR in Jesus name. Curry found help from someone she never knew or met; I decree, in this year 2019, strangers will help you and they will do so speedily! I also decree now: in this year 2019 and in this 21-day prayer and fasting programme, EVERY UNUSUAL PRAYER POINT, UNUSUAL ACTION YOU TAKE OR UNUSUAL SEED YOU SOW WILL BRING AN UNUSUAL STORY TO GLORY MIRACLE! Yes, that pain and what is seemingly impossible shall become possible in Jesus name.
SEE YOU AT TBS Friday 25th January 7pm. Bring SAND from you village square, city, yard, business address, etc. Doing the UNUSUAL PROVOKES THE UNCOMMON! This is your year! Today is the 3RD DAY of the 21-day prayer and fasting programme, pray seriously now as you open to PAGE 22 of “ WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” booklet for today’s prayers!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 3: My faith looks up…
1. Lord, as I pray UNUSUAL PRAYERS, SOW AN UNUSUAL STORY TO GLORY SEED AND DO THE UNUSUAL ACTION OF TAKING SAND TO TBS LAGOS, NIGERIA, GIVE me an UNUSUAL TESTIMONY this year in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:02am On Jan 08, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: NEVER SPELL “NETS” AS “NET!” YOU ARE A RECORD BREAKER!

Basic Scriptures: Luke 5: 1-6 ; Mark 5: 25-34

Limit breakers are limitation destroyers! Limit breakers are record breakers! Limit breakers are pacesetters! They are a people with unlimited and extreme determination for success, to breakthrough where others have fearfully failed. They don’t accept a “NO” for an answer.
All they see and picture just like Apostle Paul, King David, Mordecai, Ruth, Jabez, Esther, Nehemiah, the woman with the issue of blood, etc, is success and victory! Limit breakers don’t have room for doubt in their hearts and lives. They are possibility thinkers and game changers who carry the mind of Christ. In this year 2019, know that you are alive to BREAK LIMITS AND SCATTER EVIL BOUNDARIES! Refuse be like Peter! Jesus said, “Simon, let down you
NETS for a draught!” But Peter said, “nevertheless at Thy word I will let down the NET” ( Luke 5: 4-5 ).
Peter threw a NET instead of NETS! The story would have been different if he did exactly what the master has said: “NETS” not “NET” He LIMITED GOD! He received a smaller miracle according to the level of his faith and obedience. Oh! Think big! Ask big! Act big! YOU ARE A RECORD BREAKER and your life is all about breaking your own limits and outgrowing yourself to live your best life this year!
Never spell “NETS” as “NET” this year because, in God’s plan, there is a difference! WHAT CAN HE NOT DO? ( Jer. 32: 27 ). Oh, get and open to PAGE 31 (DAY 4) of “ WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14 ” booklet for today’s 21-day fasting prayers!
At the end of this fasting programme, be at the TBS Lagos World Anointing STORY TO GLORY Night of January 25th, 7pm. You will come with SAND from your community, ancestral home, city, business places, etc. It is your night of burying STORIES AND SHAME! Make this year so awesome that last year gets jealous! Something awesome is about to happen!
NOTE: NO VIEWING CENTERS THIS YEAR!
THERE ARE NO VIEWING CENTERS THIS YEAR OUTSIDE LAGOS! BE IN LAGOS FOR THE WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT! This is a DIVINE DIRECTION!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: Higher ground…
1. I am a RECORD BREAKER! You satanic stripes meant to limit my testimonies be cut off by fire now in Jesus name!
2. I reject and come out of every limiting prison built to cage and stop me from breaking forth in life now in Jesus name!
3. The evil rod of my adversaries shall not rest upon my life! O rod of limitation, receive fire and melt away now! This is my year in Jesus name
4. Pray about today and pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” prayers !
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:42am On Jan 09, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: LIVE LIKE AN EGG! YOU ARE A LIMIT BREAKER!
Basic Scripture: 2 Corinthians 11: 23-28

Today’s scripture, 2 Corinthians 11: 23-28 is summarized: “From the Jews five times I received forty stripes minus one. Three times I was beaten with rods; once I was stoned; three times I was shipwrecked…”
And at the end in 2 Timothy 4: 7 , he declared with all confidence and boldness, “I have fought the good fight, i have kept the faith.” In other words, I have broken all limits; I couldn’t be discouraged, suppressed or stopped; I got to my destined destination – I am a LIMIT BREAKER! YOU CANNOT MOVE FROM STORY TO GLORY EXCEPT YOU SEE YOURSELF AS AN “EGG”. That single tiny EGG CELL have the ability to form every part of the human body! Everything – from your brain to your toe nails can be formed by that single cell from your mother’s womb.
It has unlimited potentials! Similarly, the mind of man has unlimited potential. It has limitless ability to create ANYTHING! Man has been on earth for thousands of years. Yet we are still making new discoveries today and creating new things everyday! MAN IS UNLIMITED! YOU ARE UNLIMITED! Delay is not a LIMIT! It is only a COMMA, an UGLY STORY just before your GLORY HOUR! Sometimes we wonder “WHICH ONE COMES FIRST? THE EGG OR THE CHICKEN?”
Truth is, the egg carries the chicken while the chicken explodes into more LIMITLESS EGGS! Open your mouth and declare 7 times now: “2019 is my year! I shall think and live like a divine egg! I AM A LIMIT BREAKER! I CANNOT BE LIMED BECAUSE I AM CARRYING SOLUTIONS TO MY GENERATION! I AM GREATER THAN I AM NOW! MY STORY SEASON in the “EGG” May be loud, but my HATCHING SEASON is my GLORY HOUR and it will be a LOUDER TRUMPET CELEBRATION! Amen and amen!
I see your long awaited testimony delivered to you this year! I see demonic gates, satanic embargo, etc, mounted in 2019 against THE EGG IN YOU and YOUR GLORY LAND, catching fire in this fasting programme and AT THE WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT OF JANUARY 25TH, 7PM, in Jesus name.
Get and open to page 31 (day 5) of War Against Haman – 14 booklet for today’s 21-day fasting prayers! You are moving from your season of storytelling into your season of glory showcasing in Jesus name. Remember to sow a seed before or after fasting. Pray now from the War Against Haman -14 Booklet.
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: The old rugged cross…
1. I am a DIVINE EGG! Every programme by the evil ones to limit my progress, in life and ministry this year; be neutralized by FIRE NOW in Jesus name.
2. You enemies and evil serpents, i command you to give way and vomit all that you swallowed to LIMIT MY destiny this year! Pray about today now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:17am On Jan 10, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE JUMP AND PASS NIGHT! THE LIMIT BREAKER IS HERE!
Basic Scripture: Isaiah 10: 1-7; Lamentations 3: 37

Welcome to day’s devotional with He whom I call JEHOVAH THE LIMIT BREAKER! Hear this testimony shared by a sister in one of our anointing Services at the Manna Mountain. The name is withheld for wisdom reasons: “During one of the 21-day fasting programmes, the man of God instructed that we should write our prayer topics and one of my prayer points concerned my children’s admission into university because they have been searching for admission since 2012.
Some people decreed that my children CANNOT pass a certain level, but to God be the glory, in this year 2018, To God be the glory, in this year 2018, my second daughter got her admission! Also, then I came to the Battle Axe Ministers Conference of 2017 at the Lagos Ogudu Mountain, the Lord directly spoke to me through His servant that I will not die. In June of that same year (Last year), letters were written across the city where I live, to bishops and to doctors that on the 20th of June, 2017, I will die. But I am standing here to thank God that over a year after that, I am still alive.
May all glory and honour be ascribed unto the name of the Lord.” Thank you Jesus! Did you get that? They decreed that her children will not exceed a certain academic level, but God proved them liars.
I decree concerning you this year: EVERY LIMIT PLACED UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL SCATTER BY the ANOINTING! Financial, business, career, marital, health, academic or general LIMITS placed over you will BREAK BY THE FORCE of the HOLY GHOST! I see your head raised! I see progress and growth! Every demonic BARRICADE or ROOF AGAINST YOU will give way in this fasting programme and at the WORLD ANOINTING STORY – TO – GLORY NIGHT of January 25th! I call it JUMP AND PASS NIGHT!
You will JUMP and pass EVIL LIMITS and EVIL COFFINS! Also, they issued a death sentence on this sister through a satanic date of death, But JEHOVAH THE LIFE AND DEATH KEY HOLDER, overturned their death decree (1st scripture)! Ah! That same God is your God and He will upturn and overturn every satanic decree and sentence leveled against you and your family this year. Lamentations 3: 37 says, “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?”
I prophesy: Those planning your death shall suffer shame! They shall RUN MAD! By the Holy Ghost anointing in this 21-day worldwide fast and AT THE TBS WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT, you will JUMP and pass EVIL LIMITS and EVIL COFFINS! Yes! Your glory hour, laughter and celebration cannot be determined by your enemies again! Trust God and look up! This is your year! Amen! Today is day 6 of the 21-day fasting programme! Turn to page 31 of “War Against Haman -14” booklet for today’s prayers! Come to TBS, Lagos for the Anointing Night!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 4: My hope is built…
1. In your own words, pray generally about today’s word as led now.
2. I JUMP AND PASS every SATANIC BARRICADE/LIMIT set against me in my career, business, finances, and ministry, etc, this year in Jesus name. !

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On Jan 11, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: YOUR HATERS SHALL FORGET YOU BY FORCE!
Basic Scripture: 1 Samuel 23: 19-29

In today’s scripture, Verse 26, it seemed like the life and ministry of DAVID was FINISHED! This was because he was surrounding (TRAPPED) in the caved by the most important army on earth at that time – the army of King Saul! Truly if size really mattered, the elephant will be the king of the jungle! David was like a rat compared to Saul, an elephant! He seemed TRAPPED and HOPELESS! But suddenly, HELP was sent from above and King Saul and all his intelligence and weapons, of war was DISTRACTED FROM DAVID through a terrible news he heard!
And that same SUDDEN HELP will locate you this year! HELP shall come from unexpected quarters and DIVINE SURPRISE will be your name! I am led to prophesy: God Will send every enemy of your glory on a mission they will never return from this year. Ah! They will hear bad news that will make them to hide for cover! Their deadly mission will be aborted by fire and thunder in Jesus name. The Lord who DISTRACTED SAUL, shall DISTRACT your haters and mockers this year by fire!

They will develop DIVINE AMNESIA – meaning THEY SHALL FORGET YOU! AMNESIA means LOSS OF MEMORY due to medical disorder or severe psychological disturbance! Saul was distracted by God so that the STORY LIFE OF DAVID would change to HIS GLORY HOUR! So that GLORY HOUR of David would manifest! Oh! Don’t miss the WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT OF 12 PROPHETIC ARROWS OF JANUARY 25TH, AT the TBS, LAGOS! Sow a “DIVINE AMNESIA SEED” and pray the glory psalm that will be sent to you!
Daily Manna Devotional 11 January 2019
Today is DAY 7 of the 21-day fasting praogramme; open to PAGE 41 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” booklet for today’s 21-day fasting prayers now! This is your year! They must forget you! Amen and amen! Pray now!
Make this year so awesome that last year gets jealous! Something awesome is about to happen! Determine to be at the January 25th 2019 World Anointing service at TBS, Lagos. This is your STORY TO GLORY YEAR!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: The old rugged cross…
1. I cannot be trapped; O LORD of hosts, provoke a distraction in the camp of my HATERS this year in Jesus name.
2. LORD, just like Saul, let my pursuers be distracted this day and year with confusion in Jesus name.
3. LORD GOD, as many that are out to trap my life, family and ministry, distract them with calamities this year in Jesus name. This is my year!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:16am On Jan 12, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE LORD SHALL DISTRACT EVERY STUBBORN PURSUER THIS YEAR!

Basic Scripture: Psalm 17: 1-15

Remember yesterday’s word in 1 Samuel 23: 26-28 – “And Saul went on this side of the mountain, and David and his men on that side of the mountain and David made haste to get away for fear of Saul, for Saul and his men compassed David and his men round about to take them.” But there came a messenger unto Saul, saying, ‘Haste thee, and come; for the Philistines have invaded the land.’ Wherefore Saul returned from pursuing after David, and went against the Philistines; therefore they called that place “Selahammahlekoth”.
I prophesy this day: Every Saul (enemy) that is out to deny or destroy you and your glory, the LORD shall distract them by fire this year in Jesus name.
But I pray you always pray whenever you feel TRAPPED by battles in Psalm 17: 8-9 : “Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me under the shadow of Thy wings, from the wicked that press me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me about” Did you get that? When David was in that cave, he was praying or writing Psalm 17! Wow! Ah, I love verse 13: “Arise, O Lord, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked which is Thy sword.”
The LORD shall DISAPPOINT YOUR HATERS every day and every month of this year in Jesus name! He SHALL CAST THEM DOWN – meaning He shall DISGRACE THEM! Every striving meant to trap and prevent your favour hour, promotion, health, peace, joy and opened doors etc, shall be DISGRACED AND DISAPPOINTED in this fasting prgramme and at the WORLD ANOINTING STORY to GLORY NIGHT OF 12 PROPHETIC ARROWS OF JANUARY 25TH AT the TBS, LAGOS!
ODM Daily Manna Today 12 January 2019
Sow an “I CANNOT BE TRAPPED SEED” and pray the GLORY PROVOKING PSALM that will be sent to you!
Today is DAY 8 of the 21-day fasting programme. Turn to PAGE 41 of “ WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” booklet to today’s 21-day fasting prayers now! This is your year! They shall be disappointed and cast down! Pray now! Determine to be at the World Anointing programme on 25th of January, 2019. Sow a copy of ODM and “”War Against Haman – 14” into somebody’s life today. Something awesome is about to happen! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 3: My faith looks up…
1. Open your mouth and pray/declare Psalm 17: 6-13 three times seriously now!
2. Then pray about today and pray the above “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” prayers (page 41) of today’s fasting programme now!
3. My Father, my Father, let Your fire descent to dry up every evil water prepared against ALL –ROUND breaking forth in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THAT AXE HEAD IS FLOATING AGAIN – 1

Basic Scriptures: Isaiah 61: 1-8 ; 2 Kings 6: 5-6

The LORD will do a restoration work this year! Your STORY to GLORY dance is born out of RESTORATION! RESTORATION is defined as the act of returning something to a former owner, place or condition! In your past years, your may have been through some trouble, but God is the One Who Brings restoration. Isaiah 61: 7 says, “For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess the double; everlasting joy shall be unto them.”
The Amplified Bible puts it this way: “…You shall have twofold RECOMPENSE…” The word ‘recompense’ is the same word that we get workers compensation from. You know what workers compensation is for? If you get injured on the job, they pay the worker compensation. In 2 Kings 6: 5-7 , the sons of the prophet had a LOSS OF THEIR BPRROWED AXE HEAD on the job! By the ANOINTING, THE AXE HEAD FLOATED AGAIN and that shall be your STORY TO GLORY testimony this year!
God is saying, “You are working for me! You got hurt in the service of the Lord! You had a LOSS or a BETRAYAL! And I’m going to give you workers compensation. I’m going to give you double for your trouble.” Oh, thank you Jesus because the AXE HEAD shall FLOAT again! At the end of this fasting programme, Be at the World Anointing Night of January 25th, 7pm. You will come with SAND from your community, ancestral home, city, business places, etc.
It is your night of RECOMPENSE! It is your year of VISIBLE GLORY and FAME! This is your year! See you at the TBS! Bla Bla Bla is over! Your result season is there!
Today is DAY 9 of the 21-day fasting programme. Pray seriously now as you open to page 49 of “War Against Haman – 14” booklet for today’s prayers! Bring SAND from your place of business, career, city or village square. Also see → “ THE LORD SHALL DISTRACT EVERY STUBBORN PURSUER THIS YEAR! ”
Sow the STORY to GLORY SEED today and determine not to miss the WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT of January 25th! Time is 7pm! Bring SAND from your place of business, career, city or village square. By the grace of God, you will TESTIFY!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. Pray about today’s word generally as led now!
2. Lord, RESTORE and RECOMPENSE whatever I have lost in my past years!
3. Oh Lord, in this year 2019, let the AXE HEAD of my marital, financial and career life float again!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:10am On Jan 14, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE AXE HEAD IS FLOATING AGAIN - 2

Basic Scriptures: Joel 2: 15-27 ; 2 Kings 6: 5-6

Today’s 1st scripture Vs says, “I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar and the palmerworm.” Maybe you have been down with a lot of “worms” “locust,” or “caterpillars,” in your life/ministry! Some of you have lost years to a bad marriage, delay in marriage or a shameful financial life!
The AXE HEAD that was lost in our 2nd scripture could have been the FAULT or MISTAKE of the son of the prophet and you may have made lots of mistakes in your past! But the Holy Ghost is saying to you right now: “My mercy is greater than your mistakes, and I am a master of fixing any disaster!” Whether you have done things that are your own fault, or it is the devil that have stolen from you, God is still the Restorer of your AXE HEAD! Don’t let the devil still anything from you.
Declare restoration over your life! In this fasting programme and in the WORLD ANOINTING NIHGT, take back what belongs to you! Hear Victoria Osteen: “If you miss God’s direction in your life, He allows U-turns. He is a restorer and He can make up for lost opportunities!” Oh, I remember Dr. Cindy Trimm: “Potential is never realized until you are challenged in your current state of complacency. The opposition is bringing out the beast in you.”

Yes! Hold on and hold out because the God who caused the AXE HEAD to swim again will cause all your miracles, blessings, favour and relationships that you thought were lost to FLOAT AGAIN this year! Sow your STORY TO GLORY SEED and at the end of this fasting programme, be at the World Anointing Night of January 25th, 7pm. You will come with SAND from your community, ancestral home, city, business places, etc.
It is your night of “MERCY GREATER THAN MISTAKES!” It is your year of VISIBLE STORY TO GLORY! Pray seriously now as you open to page 49 (DAY 10) → of “ WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14 ” booklet for today’s prayers! This is your year! Be at the venue of World Anointing programme at TBS, Lagos. Theme: “MY STORY TO GLORY YEAR!.” Sow your STORY TO GLORY SEED today and determine not to miss the WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: Higher ground…
1. In your on words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, I choose NOT to cry or REGRET again! Show through my life and ministry that Your MERCY is greater THAN MY MISTAKES! RESTORE every missing AXE HEAD of my destiny again!
3. My Father! my Father!! THIS IS MY HEAD AXE RESTORATION YEAR; O lost miracles and favour, what are you waiting for? FLOAT AGAIN now by the ANOINTING of the HOLY GHOST today and at the WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.