Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else (60454 Views)

Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by beautiful232(f): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
babes shit happen
this happened to me two years back

and have moved on

same goes to girls that dump guys after the guy has done much for them
if your in a relationship,don't expert anything from your partner

let GOD be the judge
take heart dear

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Afroking29: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
This sounds wicked and unbelievable, either way, if this isn't some stunt, there are always two sides to every story. Three actually...my side, your side and the truth
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by millhouse: 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Some guys get mind no be small...just imagine, and she's fvcking pretty, what else was he looking for in a girlundecided…this is why "we the good guys" are suffering the consequences now cos no matter how you try to convince a girl of your genuine intentions towards her she will still think you can an ulterior motives against her...well, the curses might just have effect on him.
not all dat glitter is gold
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by ericuzor(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
Princejboy:
i feel like crying .....the story is touching
nah lie let's see pictures.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Odaliki: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
What else was she expecting if not marriage ,its unfair o .gal move on its well
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by thaprofit88: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
For thos of u that didn't think before posting rubbish on here, this is a picture of what happened.
You are dating someone and while dating you both made plans among which obviously was to spend their lives together. In a serious relationship in which both parties knw its leading somewhere, there is a tendency for both parties to invest in eachother to make them better persons for their mutual benefits. The process of that investment involved sacrificing things such as comfort, finances, time etc to see that investment sail through. In this lady's case she sacrificed her finances amongst other things. She was even ready to give up her own dreams by relocating frm Tel Aviv to make her man a better person becos she trusted that when he becomes a better person she will be positively affected.
What she did not know is that while she thought she was building a future with her man, all the while the dude was busy building a future with someone else in it.
He even got wedded traditionally and was still playing along with her like they were on d same page. Then she found out, and yes it was like a knife through her heart and some heartless persons who have neva experienced such betrayal hide behind their handle to type shit.
People are mean.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by dadabashua1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
beautiful232:
babes shit happen

and have moved on

let GOD be the judge

take heart dear
what....you way too pretty for any guy to mess with... if truly it's you on you dp wow... you pretty sha o... don't blush o.. lolz, just appreciating God's wonderful hand work wink
beautiful232:
babes shit happen

and have moved on

let GOD be the judge

take heart dear
what....you way too pretty for any guy to mess with... if truly it's you on your dp wow... you pretty sha o... don't blush o.. lolz, just appreciating God's wonderful hand work
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

So because you sponsored his M.sc means he must get married you? undecided

That lady must be daft

guy be reasonable OK? what stopped d guy from ending d relationship with her before proceeding to d alter with another?
he even had d mind to keep calling her as though their relationship was still intact even after getting married
this is the height of deceit and believe me if the guy doesn't ask for her forgiveness her curses would come thru.
most times we are quick to comment without thinking. try and put urself in her shoes. put any of ur sister's in her shoes. or even reverse d situation n let's assume the girl was the one that did what he did. its also people like you who will come here to vomit rubish on how girls are wicked.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by JoNach: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft
Don't insult her bro,
The promises the guy made to her showed he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her ...eg telling her to come down to Nigeria with her. Im a guy and rily feel her pains because she gave him everything(body).
The boy could have just broken up with her for a reason , not just dumping her to go and marry secretly , she can commit suicide if care isn't taken .
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by tuna4servi(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft
U must be daft as well because u don't know d agreement btw dem nd wat transpired btw dem, so shut up ur dirty mouth
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by xynerise: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
automatix:
Boss, how family na? e don tey o. The lady don deactivate her account. So sad.
Family is fine.

Your old moniker, pls? wink
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Ifakiland(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mann11:
A half-baked tribalistic idiot.
ur papa idiot...eleribu.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Ifakiland(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
who knows maybe this was her own karma....she might have jilted a good guy somewhere who was really madly in love. karma is two ways. the doee and d doer.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
This is similar to how some women think that having a child for a man will make him stay with them. This is why baby mamas are so rampant these days. If a guy doesn't want you, nothing you do would make him stay.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Mann11: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ifakiland:

ur papa idiot...eleribu.
Oloribuku omo ofo. What we're telling you is to stop being tribalistic.Thunder will fire your entire generation for mentioning my papa. Eleribu omo.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by ceejayxy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
training sm1 in sch is not a guarantee 4 marriage..it is simply a philantropic act...ppl be wise....i have a feeling dis beautiful lady is in her late thirties
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Mandymandy: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
You slowpoke what is love,please women you don't do that for men,that is a big lesson for your
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by sammily(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
After collecting his M.Sc, Taiwo be like...

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Mandymandy: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
Well that's a big lesson for single ladies men doesn't deserve love to that extent
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by VictorRomanov: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

That's not the point. The point is double dating and giving her false hope. if he had broken up with her and she started typing all these, then i'll agree with you. But the guy kept leading her on, even when he's getting married to someone else. That's deceit and the guy should be blamed and not the victim.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by ILoveLight: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
that's why I do say, it's better and safer to give financial assistance to another guy who's not your boyfriend than to give your boyfriend. so you don't expect anything in return, in fact, you get blessed for it. Wait until you are married before rendering certain financial assistance to any fiancee-would-be husband.

#Love Light.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by madridguy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
You dey monitor me ni abi bawo?

tempest01:

You type as if you are unstable.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

Are you really sure you're a girl.

This was an agreement between the two. So why abuse the girl.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
ceejayxy:
training sm1 in sch is not a guarantee 4 marriage..it is simply a philantropic act...ppl be wise....i have a feeling dis beautiful lady is in her late thirties

The guy promised to marry her before she started training the guy.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by automatix: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
xynerise:

Family is fine.

Your old moniker, pls? wink
lol. I can't stated that here o. Just know it's one guy that was always complaining of his ex all over nairaland lol. when 190 was around, idowu, itsmodella, slimyem and co. Anyway, greet skydeep for me lol.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Ifakiland(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mann11:
Oloribuku omo ofo. What we're telling you is to stop being tribalistic.Thunder will fire your entire generation for mentioning my papa. Eleribu omo.
ure a bastard, na u buy data for me ni to tell me wat and wat not to type....trailer lo ma pa iya e. wa sofo ni.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft
The bone of contention is that her guy married someone else and he didn't had the courage to tell her.M.sc is a another excuse. But come if you be the girl wetin u go do?

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by ceejayxy(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

The guy promised to marry her before she started training the guy.
of course people will promise to marry u b4 u train them, it is still not a guarantee...maybe its even better to get married b4 training dem
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by hotdi(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lol. Small girl
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Topestbilly(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

You are heartless n dos pipu dat liked and shared your comment are fooli$h! .. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by ojmetrix(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
hope if same happens to you they would be no wailing u are heartless
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Mann11: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ifakiland:

ure a bastard, na u buy data for me ni to tell me wat and wat not to type....trailer lo ma pa iya e. wa sofo ni.
Iya e oni Jere re fun epe to nse yen.Tribalistic bigot. Sanponna lo ma pa Iya e.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.