Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else (60441 Views)

Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by sukkot: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

So because you sponsored his M.sc means he must get married you? undecided

That lady must be daft
why you got a white womans image as ya avatar ? you hate your black skin ? you rather be a white woman ?
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by amuokuko: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
that means she knows nothing about the "TAIWOS" clan..

They come into heart peacefully but leaves it devastated sooner...

Its in them like Peak Milk...

4 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Agu87(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft
The guy is wicked jor... call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by excel101(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:
Some guys wicked pass serpent. If tomorrow now the lady in question pour him acid or stab him to death people will be blaming the innocent lady.
My fear for woman will not even allow me to act funny. I pray the guy escape justice sha grin
Ladies does worser. This case is even better, cos there are cases where after a guy has succeeded in making her better in terms of establishing, after sponsoring her in higher institution for 4-5yrs et.c she left him for other guys.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by meettosin87(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
the guy must be APC member.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Kirinwa: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

No, she is not daft. I refuse to agree to that. The dude is the one that is daft.
How could he promise marriage to a lady, plan a future with her only to go ahead and marry someone else.
Even if he wanted to leave her why didn't he tell her instead of stringing her along even when he got married.
This m0f0 is truly a monster I agree but saying all men are m0nsters because of this nicumpus is what I don't agree with.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by sukkot: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Some guys get mind no be small...just imagine, and she's fvcking pretty, what else was he looking for in a girlundecided…this is why "we the good guys" are suffering the consequences now cos no matter how you try to convince a girl of your genuine intentions towards her she will still think you have an ulterior motives against her...well, the curses might just have effect on him.
na only her face you see now. maybe the guy like big yanch and this one yanch is dry like bonga fish grin grin

ermmm i digress, taiwo the thunder wey go faya you dey do press-ups for hell fire
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Cutehector(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
This is so not fair.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Tosssin(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol
That lady must be daft
Pls read the story again,

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by meettosin87(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
SEND YOUR SMS WITH CUSTOMIZED SENDER ID (BULK SMS) @ CHEAPEST RATE…
FOR EVENT SUCH AS WEDDING CEREMONIES, NAMING, GRADUATION, COOPERATE MEETINGS, PERSONAL GREETINGS, SCHOOLS, CHURCH, MOSQUE, COMPANY AND PRODUCTS ADVERTISEMENT E.T.C.
VISIT WWW.BANSMSG.COM...

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by mangojuice(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
That's yoruba for you. cheaters and traitors

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by goldedprince: 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Now all of u, go to her twitta annd tell her am going to pay back all money she spent. Tell her to message me on noreply@onurown.com
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by twinskenny(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

That's rather harsh.. I feel for the girl . Love can do anything..some guys can be heartless
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Olukat(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

Go through the lines well before you comment sad sad sad
She said 'Taiwo has taken love...'
Do you have a heart? sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by starwar(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
Now everybody will be blaming the guy....if na guy lament for Twitter now,pple go still dey curse am say im too mumu ,say why im go sponsor woman wey she neva married..Men Don dey suffer since d time of Adam.Take heart anyway and move on

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by chiozor: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
women do this more than men..just that men do not whine like women when heartbroken.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by lilmax(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
guys have their share day by day, so werrin sup?
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Ranchhoddas: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettyesther20:
yoruba demon angry
I knew someone was going to say this.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
cool

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by dadabashua1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
shame de catch me because the guy na my name sake... but I have never broken a lady's heart o, and am not planing for such... anyway move on my lady.. it's not easy but it's well.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by cosade(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

She wouldn't have that expectation if there was no mutual agreement.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by 36STATES: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
Yoruba and betrayal. Trust them and receive your nasty backstabbing you will regret all your life.
It is a cultural thing.....never trust those people, especially their men.
That's why they produce the most heartless scamming billionaire fake pastors all over.
Check out the roll call on Lagos Ibadan motorway...it is the who is who of scam pastors.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Romancer(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol
That lady must be daft
coming from a lady... DISGUSTING0
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by macdanny2000(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft
Is that all you have to say?? Do you have conscience at all? you just rushed here to comment on your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by saracus(f): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
Strahovski1:
We can't blame the guy..

Maybe the girl is not his spec
and he was collecting her money?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by biddieluvzyaho(f): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Strahovski1:
We can't blame the guy..

Maybe the girl is not his spec
but was his spec when she was buying for his m.sc abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Olukat(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Princejboy:
i feel like crying .....the story is touching

cry cry

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Dekadet(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
I feel sorry for the lady sha, but let's not be quick to judge Mr Taiwo. no one really knows what truly happened besides ladies have been dumping guys that've sponsored them from the time of Adam
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by blezynetym(f): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Babe, I know it's heartbroken. Don't curse him. Nemesis will catch up with him. Stay focused and move on. God will heal your wound. Ésan a ke
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by youngjoy(f): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
the God of women will fight for u my dear, n nemeses wil pay hm a visit,.... some men are worst dan demon , y go dat far wit a lady if u knw dat u r not sure of marrying her , dat is pure wickedness n the guy think he will b happy hmmmmm. he can't eat his cake n have it..

my dear sister jus move on the Lord is ur strength
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
no wen u see a pucci nigga u dont need rocket science to affirm the health status..but most of diz symptoms are poverty motivated..
tempest01:

You type as if you are unstable.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Some guys get mind no be small...just imagine, and she's fvcking pretty, what else was he looking for in a girlundecidedthis is why "we the good guys" are suffering the consequences now cos no matter how you try to convince a girl of your genuine intentions towards her she will still think you have an ulterior motives against her...well, the curses might just have effect on him.

The bolded is the problem you are facing! Stop being "a good guy"....Ladies are less attracted to good guys and good guys bore women easily. Women love bad guys. It makes the relationship fun and more eventful. I am talking from experience!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.