Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else (60429 Views)

Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by abdeiz(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2016
Taiwo I'm not surprised, Yoruba demons at work doing what they know how to do best.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Young03(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2016
na every ball whey team use do training, na I'm dem dey use play match?
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Donlino(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2016
Yoruba demon has struck yet again!

5 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Allwility: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2016
Taiwo why After she avv epp u. Chai

5 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by KevMitnick: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2016
No one should blame the lady, we all did stupid things for love at one point or the other. Unmet expectations cause serious pains, that's why she is cursing. There are many men who have had their own share of this situation, in fact more men get jilted this way than women. So her case is just one of such. She could be paying her own dues for something she has done in time past... Karma never forgets. This wicked cycle will continue unless she decides to forgive herself first, forgive the guy and move on with her life.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by KristaPretty(f): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2016
Life is simple my dear. Do whatever youre doing for someone, not because you want any blessings or marriage from him or her, but because its what your conscience says. Being faithful or helpful in a relationship and you eventually get backstabbed by that person may make you even earn a bigger and greater blessing from God. i repeat[b] DO NOT HELP SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU EXPECT SOMETHING IN RETURN[/b]. Humans are unpredictable!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Life goes on

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2016
KristaPretty:
Life is simple my dear. Do whatever youre doing for someone, not because you want any blessings or marriage from him or her, but because its what your conscience says. Being faithful or helpful in a relationship and you eventually get backstabbed by that person may make you even earn a bigger and greater blessing from God. i repeat[b] DO NOT HELP SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU EXPECT SOMETHING IN RETURN[/b]. Humans are unpredictable!!!!!
very true
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by agrovick(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2016
The said dude is heartless, haba...
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by metallisc(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:
He made u his own ATM machine.. sad

Karma is not a mere biitch anyway... Soon he'll pay back everything from this lady.. cool she shud jiz chill and move on.

Oh my god! this is a case of reverse trapping! grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by uboma(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol
So because you sponsored his M.sc means he must get married you? undecided
That lady must be daft

Keep quiet if you have nothing meaningful to say.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by uboma(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:
Some guys wicked pass serpent. If tomorrow now the lady in question pour him acid or stab him to death people will be blaming the innocent lady.
My fear for woman will not even allow me to act funny. I pray the guy escape justice sha grin

the guy cannot escape the generational curses the lady will heap on him....

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by chudyprince: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2016
grin
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by chudyprince: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2016
tempest01:

You type as is you are unstable.
grin
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by GoldenJAT(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2016
that guy is heartless....anything 1 sowed,that will d person also reap.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2016
metallisc:

Oh my god! this is a case of reverse trapping! grin

Hahahhahaha...reverse trapping? Warrisit? grin
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by metallisc(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhahaha...reverse trapping? Warrisit? grin

females are usually the ones trapping males, but in this case, the guy made the lady to fall in the trap! hence reverse trapping! cheesy
i want to fall in your trap someday soon! grin grin
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2016
metallisc:

females are usually the ones trapping males, but in this case, the guy made the lady to fall in the trap! hence reverse trapping! cheesy
i want to fall in your trap someday soon! grin grin

Hahahaaha... U wish sha grin

I even have the PhD on trapping tongue so nobori can trap me on ma own trap cheesy
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by metallisc(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaaha... U wish sha grin

I even have the PhD on trapping tongue so nobori can trap me on ma own trap cheesy

this is how you know when a guy is in the trap for real! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2016
metallisc:

this is how you know when a guy is in the trap for real! grin grin grin

Hahaahahahhaa... Nawa... I don't have any plan to smell his dragon's breath ...tat position is a No NO for me... grin
He can look at d window or the side table while he saying that to me..
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by metallisc(m): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahaahahahhaa... Nawa... I don't have any plan to smell his dragon's breath ...tat position is a No NO for me... grin
He can look at d window or the side table while he saying that to me..

oh, i see.. this is how you babes help guys to loose their destiny inside una punana! cheeiii

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by tweeby: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft
I'm sure u said that to get likes...
Ode oshii
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by tweeby: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
uboma:

Keep quiet if you have nothing meaningful to say.....
He doesn't have brain like d guy
Don't blame her/he
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by ogtavia(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft
you didn't have to make ur ignorance so obvious....do you think she will be so pained if she was doing him a favour or she was running a charity...
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by hazyfm1: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

Think again, and retype

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Globalhustler(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
sad eiya. *cleans tears*

make she sef go look 4 1 guy wey go spend money on top am, make she sef come dump am. So e go be 1-1 grin lipsrsealed
an eye for an eye, will only do wat. Complete am. But I pray say d girl take to ur advice and finds ur brother as d victim.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by sirusX(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
Taiwo...but why? cry

4 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
Some people go to sleep without waking up. Just saying.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by abysirius(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
Are u for real
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by psyqs(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
It happen to men all the time, after a man spends on u finish u leave him for another. Serves her right, now u know the feeling.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by czaratwork: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
it is so disheartening.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by yinkslinks(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
If this is your real pics and a man who isnt blind dump you for another, then you need to visit your village fast fast my sister. chai see beauty kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
ObiOmaMu:
Editor and Twitter Shalom Miriam Shehu, just shared this sad story on her Twitter page.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/girl-who-paid-for-her-fiances-msc.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / Oby Chico Marries Into Johnbosco Onukwo Family (Traditional Wedding Photos) / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.