Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else (60451 Views)

Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by koolguy88(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sorry ooo my sister.
move on with your life. There are many other good guys out there. God will judge him.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
aguiyi may u live long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!never blame the pot cooking the chicken but blame the knife that killed it..if the chicken nor die pot go cook am?abi person they cook life fowl
chiozor:
women do this more than men..just that men do not whine like women when heartbroken.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by automatix: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

So because you sponsored his M.sc means he must get married you? undecided

That lady must be daft
May your sisters, daughters experience same fate. WTF are you talking here? Didn't he know what he was getting into before he ended the ladies heart with pains? Do you think he hadn't been making her feel she would be his? That lady has a heart of gold and should be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by chiefolododo(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
You are wicked , she loved and trusted him, and gave him everything he ever wanted. It is painful, this guy is a demon
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by MONITZ: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
It's curses.

Oga, the op used the right word, cuss means the same thing as curse and it could also mean a stubborn or irritating person.

We all come across new words every day.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by iamdahmmy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

..I bet u wouldn't have made this statement had it mean it happened to u personally..why didn't d guy define the relationship before allowing the girl to pay for his masters..why did he deceive and waste her time for 3 good years??...she must ave seen better suitors in those 3 years .and yet u see nothing wrong in what d guy did...law of karma is real...

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Maeddy93(f): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
Some men cn b hrtless
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by adeadeyera(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

With this comment, there obviously can't be a dafter nincompoop than your sorry self.
Bush meat.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by DozieInc(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft
just keep quite u fool..even me as a man I felt for her..idiot
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by chara019: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
Strahovski1:
We can't blame the guy..

Maybe the girl is not his spec
but when she paid his fees,he saw her as his spec.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
Good for her, girls like these dont help their siblings or their parents but are ready to sell their souls for dick.

They love hearing lies no wonder they get deceived easily, good job, keep sponsoring other people's husbands.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by distilledwalex(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
Why ranting on IG... She better contact the guy directly and if she doesnt have his contact that means she didnt know him enough.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Olypeppy(f): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Strahovski1:
We can't blame the guy..

Abeg
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Olypeppy(f): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Strahovski1:
We can't blame the guy..
Pls men don't have spec#spec KO spec ni.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by passyhansome(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Editor and Twitter Shalom Miriam Shehu, just shared this sad story on her Twitter page.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/girl-who-paid-for-her-fiances-msc.html

So many guys and ladies fall victim of this, the reason is because YOU FORCE THINGS ON YOURSELF, INSTEAD OF ALLOWING NATURE TO TAKE ITS CAUSE, WHAT WILL BE WILL BE. Though what the guy did was inhumane but I BELIEVE IF IT'S MEANT TO BE IT WILL BE THAT'S LIFE.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by macaranta(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ah the guy didn't try one bit
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by firstking01(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
MONITZ:

Oga, the op used the right word, cuss means the same thing as curse and it could also mean a stubborn or irritating person.

We all come across new words every day.
Ok.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by adeadeyera(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by braining01: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
This Shalom Miriam Shehu twitter acct is not a credible handle, the story isn't real, it's all cooked. There is no Taiwo, she is a certified lair. Go through her tweets to confirm but, dont follow her.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by tanwantu: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol
That lady must be daft
was marriage among the agreement?
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by drightguy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

why should he then accept the fees from her if he wont marry her?

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by stan241(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
There is no Taiwo abegii,this one is just looking for publicity and followers on twitter, believe this crap at your own peril
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by firstking01(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
prince3009:

The bolded is the problem you are facing! Stop being "a good guy"....Ladies are less attracted to good guys and good guys bore women easily. Women love bad guys. It makes the relationship fun and more eventful. I am talking from experience!
Since when did being a good person become a problemundecided...just tell me i 've not been lucky to meet my likes cos i'd still continue being good...that's my nature, and i wanna believe you are not a ruffian who's a pro in tearing girls heart apart:Dy

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by michoim(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Some men are terrible.But definitely not all. I pray God will bring you the true man. You only need to be courageous and continue in your good will. Do not allow yourself to become bitter and paranoid.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by braining01: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
[s][/s]
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

the handle is known for fake stories.....

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by dablazor: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
This sounds wicked and unbelievable, either way, if this isn't some stunt, there are always two sides to every story.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by victomancer(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Am sure it didn't pass ordinary food she bought o, that's Y u never let a woman u having fun with do things for you, cos dey would exaggerate it a million fold
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Dajugba: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wow... Things do happen, but never the less, I've learnt carefully never to judge things from one story part, without hearing from the other party. Sometimes bloggers should learn to decorate a nice story line that won't tag all men as equal. To ease most feminine whom may read this and conclud that all men are same. And why they can't assist someone they care about. Is important to connote that before doing something, it should be based on agreement. And if you feel the person is not articulate in dealings, it's better never to attempt such. And secondly, what could be the cause of such event is when a lady loves a guy. she wants to ensure he becomes her best, and She will never express her intention, affection why she is sacrificing for his need. She could call him just a friend, and the dude may want beyond that, but as time goes on he may see her as my friend and pick on other ladies. I said that to say, I've been played too, acting the part of de lady. But not of such input. I didn't tag all ladies same, neither should any lady read that and conclude. And most important, when lending a help, do it like you have no expectation from it. By that; you won't be heart broken and troubled by emotional truma. And to the guy, if you don't want a relationship, sincerely make that clearly. Laws are principles that comes back in return. You may not reap the pain now to which you've caused someone whom sees you as special, but time tells. Good Bless Nigerians. Wink
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Brightgem(f): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft
U annoy me. who said her pain is Limited to that one single fact, could the fool not simply tell her he was getting married? well people never know how it feels till it happens to them. pls dnt speak once u have nothing good to say..and ur a lady...
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by braining01: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
JIXZ:
grin
this is why some ladies don't believe love exist.
so sorry ma'am.

Ignore the stupid twitter's acct

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by victomancer(m): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
Abeg na sharp guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.