Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else (60456 Views)

Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Folzye(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
Strahovski1:
We can't blame the guy..

Maybe the girl is not his spec

My guy, imagine say na you e happen to.. the girl com dey tell her friends say you no be her spec. how u go feel?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by sinola(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Editor and Twitter Shalom Miriam Shehu, just shared this sad story on her Twitter page.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/girl-who-paid-for-her-fiances-msc.html

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by automatix: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
xynerise:
Where is that girl that wants to sponsor her boyfriend to go to Amelica? grin

It keeps occurring
Boss, how family na? e don tey o. The lady don deactivate her account. So sad.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by kpoins: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

So because you sponsored his M.sc means he must get married you? undecided

That lady must be daft

You are the DAFT here because you jump into conclusion without getting full details.Ode
Its your type that are folding their hands for women to spoon feed.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by NicoBaba(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft
u r d daft one idiot sum ppl just comment like ass

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by tundesplash: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
We cnt just concluded on what she said what abt the guy story side, we ladys re funny, we cnt eat our cake nd still have it.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Obaf16(f): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Strahovski1:
We can't blame the guy..

Okunrin...... If dat girl is not his spec,why can't he quit the relationship before getting to that stage. Oga o

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by ComradeDon: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
But it's unfair even though we have not heard the guy's side of the story!!!
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by konkiworldwide(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
Taiwo Taiwo Taiwo.How many times did I call u Yoruba ?.You have rendered ur life useless.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Obaf16(f): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol
That lady must be daft
am highly disappointed in u.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by jozee8: 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:
Some guys wicked pass serpent. If tomorrow now the lady in question pour him acid or stab him to death people will be blaming the innocent lady.
My fear for woman will not even allow me to act funny. I pray the guy escape justice sha grin
Bros! this is just like 99-1. the Ladies are still leading with a very wide margin cheesy
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by bsideboii(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
I strongly suspect internet dating scam at play.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by polosky: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft
nooooo she is not daft oooh..........she is just in love. can'tu see when it comes to love it is blind?
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by fazzy28(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
MS.C no b guarantor say em must marry u ooo....
i fink u over hoped for wat wasnt real...
shine ur eyez!!!!! angry
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
As he dey happen with men na so he dey happen with women. Una no dey hear word, dont sponsor someone that is not your child to school with the hope they will marry you, dont.
If you want to do philanthropy, go to orphanages.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by whytepawn1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:
Some guys wicked pass serpent. If tomorrow now the lady in question pour him acid or stab him to death people will be blaming the innocent lady.
My fear for woman will not even allow me to act funny. I pray the guy escape justice sha grin
KARMA I'd say... he can't escape that!
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by abdulhosni619(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

Haba sister ....why u dey talk like this nah.... I'm a guy but I still understand how painful this is. Just imagine your self in her shoes.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Akinaukwa: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
It happens both ways and not peculiar to any particular tribe or sex. Just feel so so sorry for her. She should just pick up her life and move on, that guy was not meant for her. Let her move on jare!
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by chomxy(f): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
wink

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by kasali007(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
A girl will marry one of her numerous bfs, nothing will happen...now a guy did the same na curse..WTF
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft
and you think the lady decided to make that kind of investment if he didn't put up the cherade that he was going to marry her?
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by stubbornman(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
And nah fine girl ohhhh.....
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Damfostopper(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
love is overrated.... have sex n move on.... it doesn't cost a thing

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Skmoda360(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Strahovski1:
We can't blame the guy..
spec you say? Guy think before you type.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Mann11: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Akinaukwa:
It happens both ways and not peculiar to any particular tribe or sex. Just feel so so sorry for her. She should just pick up her life and move on, that guy was not meant for her. Let her move on jare!
Akinaukwa help me tell all these educated illiterates jare. I can't phantom how all these idiots came to such a fallacious conclusion that Yoruba men are cheaters. You idiots are truly half-baked.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by smart024(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
Its only when you find yourself in such a situation before you will really understand what happened...

That guy took a bold step to escape the clutches of an unknown which the babe was busy using money to rope him into if it was true that she paid his fees...

Such ladies will start tell you "don't be silly" while you are dating...
They will graduate to shouting you "short up and sit down" while you start sleeping with them...
And will be waiting to give you beatings of your life when you finally sign the certificate and put that handcuff call "wedding ring" on your finger...

ALL IN THE NAME OF "I PICKED HIM FROM THE TRASH AND MADE HIM WHO HE IS TODAY"...

#talking_from_experience...

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Ifakiland(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
i know how you feel....you fell for a yoruba demon.
taiwo ma nigger!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by buckyfof(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
I WENT TO CHECK HER TWITTER HANDLE

AND ITS NO MORE THERE

MAYB SHE WANTS TO GO AND COMMIT SUICIDE
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by euchariadavid(f): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
Babe you try o Some guys are hrtless
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Mann11: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ifakiland:
i know how you feel....you fell for a yoruba demon.
taiwo ma nigger!!!!
grin grin grin
A half-baked tribalistic idiot.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by KKKWHITE(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
So sorry why do good ladies always come across bad guys and vice versa.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Tobium1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wait o! Becos she paid his tuition for 18months she expects him to wife her for d rest of his life? Na she pay for his first degree?
Karma is a wonderful b!tch! Dere are soooooooooo many cases where de ho ditches de guy who sponsored her education for a new guy and it happens evryday, yet notin hapenned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Photoshopped Images Of Rihanna & Flavour In Bed Trends On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.