Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else (60457 Views)

Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Ontop123(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ndo nwanyi oma. I will advise you to be happy cos you just escaped a serial cheat. Move on you'll soon find reason to love again but, this time your God ordained man. Never allow this guys action to affect your future endeavors. #Smile #
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Since when did being a good person become a problemundecided...just tell me i 've not been lucky to meet my likes cos i'd still continue being good...that's my nature, and i wanna believe you are not a ruffian who's a pro in tearing girls heart apart:Dy

Thank God you typed the bolded with your own hands.

When i mean "bad", i did not actually mean the entirety of the word or that you should turn to a ruffian.

Become what is known as the Alpha male.

Take control and never make a woman think your world revolves around her.

Be the one to call the shots and not the other way round.

pocohantas:

Where do you guys get this dumb analogy of girls liking bad guys?
When did good become synonymous to boring?
You that's a guy, do you like boring girls? Does that mean you rather be with bad girls?
A guy can be good and adventurous.
A bad guy can also be boring. Don't get it twisted...

Experience indeed.
Add am for your CV.

Stop wailing unnecessarily! cry

It's a man's thing that only men understand! cheesy
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by xynerise: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
automatix:
lol. I can't stated that here o. Just know it's one guy that was always complaining of his ex all over nairaland lol. when 190 was around, idowu, itsmodella, slimyem and co. Anyway, greet skydeep for me lol.

grin. Let me think....

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Organs(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

So because you sponsored his M.sc means he must get married you? undecided

That lady must be daft

VINSHU: Why should he accept her offer of sponsorship when he knew she was looking for Marriage and he was not ready to give her that? A Police Oga offered me free accommodation and wanted me to move in with her, she bought me a used RR then for about $18k, she wanted to co-sign for a loan for my masters program, i knew i was not going to marry her so i politely declined all the offers. I am married now and we are still friends. Karma will definitely catch up with the guy.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by tempest01(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:
You dey monitor me ni abi bawo?

As you dey book space for first pages, try dey make sense small...everybody dey see am.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by femi4: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ifakiland:
who knows maybe this was her own karma....she might have jilted a good guy somewhere who was really madly in love. karma is two ways. the doee and d doer.
forget Karma....it's not always true. I ve seen terrible stuff happened to good people.

I ve seen a way ward girl gotten married to caring hubby while a virgin got married to a wife beater
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by rudestmcblaze: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:
Some guys wicked pass serpent. If tomorrow now the lady in question pour him acid or stab him to death people will be blaming the innocent lady.
My fear for woman will not even allow me to act funny. I pray the guy escape justice sha grin
This far more common amongst the Ladies. Some ladies be like "I can't date a student" while in school and will be following an illiterate dude who has something doing but after school will say "I can only marry a graduate". I feel sorry for the Lady though, my message to all out there is that love with ur heart but always take ur head with u.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by chibuike107: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
some men go just da mk things hard for other men!
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by AnthonyAk(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
Life is never a given , even those close to you will hurt you given the oppurtunity
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Chukazu: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
Strahovski1:
We can't blame the guy..
Maybe the girl is not his spec
but her money na him "specs"?

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Idowuh(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
taiwo you no try o
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by TMANO: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Most ladies do not kno that this is so wrong. like begging for love which most guys detest. the guy sha is unfair>
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by odiukonamba(f): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
Young03:
na every ball whey team use do training, na I'm dem dey use play match?
I no blame u#cunt_inue talking rubbish
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by room089: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Why don't I ever come across girls like this one?
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by beautiful232(f): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
dadabashua1:
what....you way too pretty for any guy to mess with... if truly it's you on you dp wow... you pretty sha o... don't blush o.. lolz, just appreciating God's wonderful hand work winkwhat....you way too pretty for any guy to mess with... if truly it's you on your dp wow... you pretty sha o... don't blush o.. lolz, just appreciating God's wonderful hand work

is not bout been pretty
he didn't leave me cause I'm not pretty

GOD sent him away cause he was not meant for me

..and thanks for the complement
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

You are the best...that's why i hate asking or receiving favors from ladies (most ladies) they will make it seem u owe them ur entire life.like wtf we do things for each other but it doesn't guaranty we must end up together na? Not that am saying its good to deceive a lady that u love her and ur actually marrying her only to end up secretly with another NO! but ladies should stop trying to buy a guy over.If u are helping him out it should be just that "helping" after all she cant say he hasn't helped her out @least once and even if the guy married her she wouldnt hesitate to remind him during any slight misunderstanding how she "picked him up" or "raised him to be the man he is"...and see how she is cursing him publicly like say she be oracle..even if u be queen of d coast no level again... abegeeee
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by KanwuliaExtra: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
So, because you paid, he must marry you? undecided
Women take gifts from men all the time abi? undecided

Abi, you wan take money buy love?
If he does not want you, LET HIM GO!
Yes, he loves you because you were KIND to him.

But, YOU ARE NOT WHERE HIS HEART LIES.

Deal with it graciously and stop acting like an insecure DOPE-HEAD!

Silly woman!!!! angry

Gosh, I can't STAND emotional WEAKLINGS!!!
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Tamakay(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
The sixth stanza of the babe's rhetorics touches my heart."what will I do with my life now" and she re-echoes it with a resonating repetitive poetic concept. Guys! Guys Guys small small oo know say u get sister oo. But Taiwo sha get mind oo
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by madridguy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
You get point bro.

rudestmcblaze:
This far more common amongst the Ladies. Some ladies be like "I can't date a student" while in school and will be following an illiterate dude who has something doing but after school will say "I can only marry a graduate". I feel sorry for the Lady though, my message to all out there is that love with ur heart but always take ur head with u.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by dadabashua1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
beautiful232:

is not bout been pretty he didn't leave me cause I'm not pretty
GOD sent him away cause he was not meant for me

..and thanks for the complement
you welcome
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Some guys get mind no be small...just imagine, and she's fvcking pretty, what else was he looking for in a girlundecided…this is why "we the good guys" are suffering the consequences now cos no matter how you try to convince a girl of your genuine intentions towards her she will still think you have an ulterior motives against her...well, the curses might just have effect on him.
Bruv why u dey talk like baby.. what has beauty got to do with anything.He who wears d shoes know where it hurts..i dont support bad thing tho but that story no complete as i see am
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by FrankSean: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
First and foremost did they agreed on marriage before the program started. what did she mean by saying the guy has finish her life? there is still other guyz out there why what to kill herself over one please don't be stupid girl. boy for here are still single find another and give your love he will appreciate more than this player babe.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by rudestmcblaze: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:
You get point bro.

I've met ladies that want to date a well to do guy who practically sponsor them through school but will still dump the well to do guy for a graduate. I will only advice people to be wise and date people within their range. If you're dating a girl who is a student and is demanding too much impregnate and marry her so that you're assured that you're not wasting your investment
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by dmighty: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:
Some guys wicked pass serpent. If tomorrow now the lady in question pour him acid or stab him to death people will be blaming the innocent lady.
My fear for woman will not even allow me to act funny. I pray the guy escape justice sha grin

That fellow MIRIAM...is known on twitter as pathological liar doing what she knows how to do best. Don't fall for this....

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by dmighty: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
FrankSean:
First and foremost did they agreed on marriage before the program started. what did she mean by saying the guy has finish her life? there is still other guyz out there why what to kill herself over one please don't be stupid girl. boy for here are still single find another and give your love he will appreciate more than this player babe.

Don't fall for this..That handle is know on twitter to tweet LIES...pathological liar doing what she knows how to do best.

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by ceaser: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

WTF!

Bu they had an agreement. A promise. He could at least try to at least be a man of his words and fulfill that agreement. Matters of the heart are not trivial things to joke with, mind you.

There is a reason for classifying it specially as "Crime of passion".

And you a lady support the dude's betrayal?!

Aggghrrrr!
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
All these fake story-peddling, attention-seeking females on Twitter and instagram wouldn't kill somebody. All a matter of time before confirmation would appear stating it was only a stunt. Not going to waste time reading the story nor the brainpower to come up with a related comment.
Off to the next thread.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by ceaser: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Strahovski1:
We can't blame the guy..

Maybe the girl is not his spec

Oh no! But her money and possibly the many s3x romps clearly are?
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by lovenwa: 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nawaoooo Men and breaking of Women's heart either in cheating or in dissappointing dem in marriage are like 5&6. Abeg borrow me dat popular Nairaland Pix
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Ifakiland(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mann11:
Iya e oni Jere re fun epe to nse yen.Tribalistic bigot. Sanponna lo ma pa Iya e.
Ko Le da fun e o....ara lo ma pa e....wasted semen.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Mann11: 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ifakiland:

Ko Le da fun e o....ara lo ma pa e....wasted semen.
Onisorire, aye e ma baje danu ni. Omo irankiran. A son of a thousand fathers.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Ifakiland(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mann11:
Onisorire, aye e ma baje danu ni. Omo irankiran. A son of a thousand fathers.
Egbe o ni ro...Ito e ma Le.
Abi won sepe fun awon EBI e ni?
Se mo mo baba e ri ni?
Abi o fi ori gba Le ni?
Abi werey wan ni EBI yin ni?
O ma soofo last noni...alianilakaye.
Oponu ayeraye!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Photoshopped Images Of Rihanna & Flavour In Bed Trends On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.