Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else (60452 Views)

Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by dmighty: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
charix:
All these fake story-peddling, attention-seeking females on Twitter and instagram wouldn't kill somebody. All a matter of time before confirmation would appear stating it was only a stunt. Not going to waste time reading the story nor the brainpower to come up with a related comment.
Off to the next thread.

Same handle did these....ALWAYS PEDDLING BIG LIES:

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
dmighty:

Same handle did these....ALWAYS PEDDLING BIG LIES:
Probably a parody account for all I can tell. The problem is not her it's the people who actually believe the stories she posts. Like anything in life with enough practice her stories get more believable the more she types.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by agesron(f): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
To those that have been cheated, Don't say he / she destroy ur life , he/she make u to know d other side of of d world, u learn your lesson in a painful way n u must b strong to stand on ur feet. Is not easy thou but everything will b alright. They don't deserve u that's why they leave u. Someone somewhere need u more than anything in this world. ( we will be FINE )
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Brightgem(f): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
Caveatemptor:

It is NOT a true story dear,.
That Miriam handle is famed for fake stories on Twitter in order to attract followers.
She is famous for her lies.
kikikikikkki I figured that along the line, in other words I should not get worked up abt a fake story... but this has happened somewhere, whether we are aware or not and these reponses are exactly what wud have been said by some. Well it has made news and set the agenda for some hours. Tiree gbosa for the Miriam confusion causer. lol!
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Brightgem(f): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
agesron:
To those that have been cheated, Don't say he / she destroy ur life , he/she make u to know d other side of of d world, u learn your lesson in a painful way n u must b strong to stand on ur feet. Is not easy thou but everything will b alright. They don't deserve u that's why they leave u. Someone somewhere need u more than anything in this world. ( we will be FINE )
Gbam! Ajusluf dis. 10 gbosa for u! grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by itisco(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
STORIES THAT TOUCH FROM A REAL LIFE ANGLE!!
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by peezeygwiny(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol
So because you sponsored his M.sc means he must get married you? undecided
That lady must be daft
Thank God u re a lady....if sumtin lyk dat happen to u dnt open teeth oo
think b4 u talk abeg
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
its a sorry for her, may be the real men where where dying for her and truly meant it she never gave them the attention, now it has backfire. so sad though.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
its a sorry for her, may be the real men who where dying for her and truly meant it she never gave them the attention, now it has backfire. so sad though.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by selch(m): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol
That lady must be daft
lord, give some people little sense, plzzxxxx
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by pasco30(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
Chai see this fine girl Taiwo Y na. If say no be my girl dey sponsor me for my own M sc I for reason this girl.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Dbluemoon: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
funnynation:

Anyway both of them no try sha but did they agreed on marriage issue before she sponsor him? We can't conclude untill we hear from the boy. Abeg who get the boy contact?
*In another thought, that guy deserve to punished*

*Nairaland official comedian* *Irep042*
*AbjFinestMC*
See the guy's side of the story HERE

Now conclude wink
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by TerrorSquad147: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
excel101:
Ladies does worser. This case is even better, cos there are cases where after a guy has succeeded in making her better in terms of establishing, after sponsoring her in higher institution for 4-5yrs et.c she left him for other guys.

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Toks2008(m): 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Strahovski1:
We can't blame the guy..

Maybe the girl is not his spec

But her money is his spec shey?

This is why i prefer to stay away from any lady that is not my spec...if you are not my spec, you will definitely be another's so why should i waste your time and worse still allow you to spend for me?

Some guys are evil.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by dammyagboola(m): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2016
This is bad.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Mann11: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2016
Ifakiland:

Egbe o ni ro...Ito e ma Le.
Abi won sepe fun awon EBI e ni?
Se mo mo baba e ri ni?
Abi o fi ori gba Le ni?
Abi werey wan ni EBI yin ni?
O ma soofo last noni...alianilakaye.
Oponu ayeraye!
Oponu ayirada, afofun gbemu. Adagba je raufu. Dobodi yeesa ti fi garawa to ile. Tie ma ba je irreparably ni o.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by siegfried99(m): 1:21am On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:
Some guys get mind no be small...just imagine, and she's fvcking pretty, what else was he looking for in a girlundecidedthis is why "we the good guys" are suffering the consequences now cos no matter how you try to convince a girl of your genuine intentions towards her she will still think you have an ulterior motives against her...well, the curses might just have effect on him.

I just tire mehn... this guy no try at all. angry
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by lastpage: 1:55am On Sep 22, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

But even at that, he need not deceive her about marrying her now? angry angry

People should have the fear of God in them because KARMA is real.

If you do EVIL to others, one way or the other, there will be a Pay-Back day, for you.

Anyway, maybe there is more to the story that what she has published. #TeamOtherside

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by iRepNaija1: 2:04am On Sep 22, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

Women like you damn girls if they do and damn them when they don't. Have several seats.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by iRepNaija1: 2:10am On Sep 22, 2016
KristaPretty:
Life is simple my dear. Do whatever youre doing for someone, not because you want any blessings or marriage from him or her, but because its what your conscience says. Being faithful or helpful in a relationship and you eventually get backstabbed by that person may make you even earn a bigger and greater blessing from God. i repeat[b] DO NOT HELP SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU EXPECT SOMETHING IN RETURN[/b]. Humans are unpredictable!!!!!

Stop. What this guy did was wrong and this is what you have to say? How do you know what she was looking for? She's heartbroken because this jerk cheated on her, got married to someone else, and still claims to love her.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by ceaser: 2:54am On Sep 22, 2016
Caveatemptor:

It is NOT a true story dear,.
That Miriam handle is famed for fake stories on Twitter in order to attract followers.
She is famous for her lies.

Damn! Now I feel like a fool.

I'm un-following this fake thread with immediate alacrity.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 22, 2016
Well..
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Sike(m): 4:30am On Sep 22, 2016
Nkan mbe!
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Fourwinds: 5:19am On Sep 22, 2016
Strahovski1:
We can't blame the guy..

Maybe the girl is not his spec
did you just say dat nonsense.?

so d stupid guy did not know d girl was not his specs and he shamelessly collected money for his MSc.? see I dey vex oooo...

I no wan swear for person dis morning at all.....
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by pressplay411(m): 6:02am On Sep 22, 2016
protegesol:
She was his God ordained sponsor not wife.

Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by holyeye1989(m): 6:50am On Sep 22, 2016
SHE NO SEE ME? But she chose heartbreak nkoroooooo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by noziz(m): 7:18am On Sep 22, 2016
Y do u girls think with your pussies?
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by mecussey(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2016
madridguy:
Some guys wicked pass serpent. If tomorrow now the lady in question pour him acid or stab him to death people will be blaming the innocent lady.
My fear for woman will not even allow me to act funny. I pray the guy escape justice sha grin

i fear woman pass man, the said woman can go any lenght for revenge.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by madridguy(m): 7:52am On Sep 22, 2016
Na so my brother.

mecussey:

i fear woman pass man, the said woman can go any lenght for revenge.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by elsomm(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

That lady must be daft

No. You got it wrong. She's heartbroken because the guy made it seem they are going to marry each other
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Editor and Twitter Shalom Miriam Shehu, just shared this sad story on her Twitter page.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/girl-who-paid-for-her-fiances-msc.html

This is what happens when a lady prefer fantasises to reality.... It could be Taiwo never loved the lady cos of some of her issues but he'll never tell her or get angry at such cos he knows it will only lead to more problems so he plays mum and act love struck which is what she wants.... When the game is over...dude moves on.
Re: Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
I put it to you that u r fortunate. U got to know on time he's not the ideal man u have ever wanted. A broken courtship is far too better than a broken marriage/home

Babe just move on

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.