Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies (79339 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by riczy(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2016
Go work or hand day pain u?

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by shaybebaby(f): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2016
Cullinane:
Still doesn't change the fact that you're permanently clueless. Fishbrain. tongue
Good boy. I like it when kids do as they as are told.
*pats him on the head*

Now run along.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Zedoo(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2016
Cullinane:
See this mu-mu forming nice guy. Nice guy aint gonna get you no where in today's world bro. Naija ladies don't give a fu*k if you're a nice guy or not. Hell, with these bit*hes these days, the crazier the dude, the better. All they wanna do is chop and clean mouth. Wake the fu*k up dude or go enroll your self to be a priest. tongue

Omo see yarn

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2016
mekuxiani:
That's the problem with you girls you like eating nice guys money but you would end up sleeping with the roughians omo nice guys are getting scarce my dear even ordinary lift or pure water must off pant

You girls abI??
Have I eaten your money before? undecided

This poo I'm seeing is the more reason I strive to be independent, to hell with your meatpie or your money angry

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ikp120(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2016
Cullinane:
ikp120 is an a$$ kisser trying to get into your pants through other means apart from meat pie and chicken pie. grin

I am not an ass licker. I have alot of respect for girls. For your information, I have never had sex with a girl before. If she says no, then I say okay. If you don't like that the let the girl go and stop using her for sexual satisfaction, you are not a he goat, stop acting like one. Go through my posts and get a good picture of ladies

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by goingape: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2016
ikp120:

I don't bed anyone... You guys have no respect for girls these days.
shut up!

did girls nowadays have any respect for men?

many of these girls you saw here on nairaland are olushi! why ass licking?

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 11:43am On Sep 24, 2016
poundsanddollars:
She Should Buy MeatPie for Herself If Her Pant is Precious to Her naa .. grin

You must be cheap, if meatpie is the only goddamn thing you can offer angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Mavor: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=shaybebaby post=49631218]
*pats him on the head*

Na wa for una
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2016
ArabMopol:
if u cant off pant then don't ask for a meatpie

It's obvious
Poverty at work!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Zedoo(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2016
queenmonalisa01:
mind you bro must of them dnt beg it's just the broke ass jobless DIRTY BOXER SAGGED NIGGAS that go everywhere offering meatpie to every lady that comes their way.

This killed me...
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ahamonyeka(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

How much can you boost of?
So because he bought one meatpie for her. She should off her undies huh?
It's only a typical poor guy would say this. Damn! angry
what is there?afterall ndi ocha ne meya.
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cullinane: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2016
shaybebaby:

*pats him on the head*

Now run along.
The patronizing act is old and lame. Still a clueless fishbrain. Joker. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cullinane: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2016
ikp120:

I am not an ass licker. I have alot of respect for girls. For your information, I have never had sex with a girl before. If she says no, then I say okay. If you don't like that the let the girl go and stop using her for sexual satisfaction, you are not a he goat, stop acting like one. Go through my posts and get a good picture of ladies
I guess you're a virgin teenager or something. You never see life. By the time one of these girls use your eye take see whenn, na you go come 5 years from now come re-open this thread dey confess. lol grin

6 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Zedoo(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2016
Favourite screenshots... Omo see attack..

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Philinho(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

How much can you boost of? So because he bought one meatpie for her. She should off her undies huh? It's only a typical poor guy would say this. Damn! angry
Don't mind them...evil minds everywhere
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by millhouse: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2016
yes o.....going on operation "off pants" this weekend....territory :askamara!
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ikp120(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2016
goingape:
shut up!

did girls nowadays have any respect for men?

many of these girls you saw here on nairaland are olushi! why ass licking?

Did you even think about what you just typed?
You mean you can't respect a person again because she has a hole between her legs where you can plug your penis? Hmmm.
If a girl ask you for something and you don't want to give her, tell her no and move on. Ladies are not sex objects. In all my relationships I don't drop what I don't want to drop. That's how it works. The day you will get trapped eh... One day monkey go go market and never return.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Purpletee(f): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2016
Dandsome:

That's means you're not even sure. But the picture you posted says otherwise

I have an elder brother, and am surrounded by 6 cousins (all guys),so you can imagine things I learnt from them.
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by GMbuharii: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

Are you sure you're okay? undecided
lepacious bose nanapearls...hehe..i need healing..
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Sorry lady that's how the life is..Give and take.
Even Jesus Christ gave you salvation in exchange for your followership.

If you accept anything from anybody, you have automatically subjected yourself to him/her.

It's up to the giver to take advantage or not. Try to ask for conditions before accepting anything, no matter how desperate you are.. my advice.

NB; I'm rich by all standards but that's not my beliefs system..

You don't sound like you not educated
You dunno gift is weighed? Just like you wanna buy something in the market, you buy the one your money reaches. What the hell are you saying?
You gave a cheap thing and requested for an expensive one, no one is compelling you buy it, you could decline outwardly or you state your condition, if she agrees, fine, if she doesnt, you quit, is not a big deal

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cullinane: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2016
ikp120:

You mean you can't respect a person again because she has a hole between her legs where you can plug your penis? Hmmm.
If a girl ask you for something and you don't want to give her, tell her no and move on. Ladies are not sex objects. In all my relationships [/b]I don't drop what I don't want to drop. That's how it works. The day you will get trapped eh... One day monkey go go market and never return.
Hmm... Thought u said you were a virgin? grin Me thinks ikp120 is a girl. [b]BUSTED!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Darlingmua(f): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2016
ikp120:

Like eh... When a guy speaks against that stupid attitude those he goats will be like, "he must be asslicking"... Most guys these days are looking for prostitutes not girlfriend. They don't even know what a relationship is all about if not for sex
Am telling you. Such an irritating attitude. BTW you seem like a nice person n a christian. Keep it up and don't let those he goats put you down.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by goingape: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2016
ikp120:

If a girl ask you for something and you don't want to give her, tell her no and move on. Ladies are not sex objects. In all my relationships I don't drop what I don't want to drop. That's how it works. The day you will get trapped eh... One day monkey go go market and never return.
ladies want to be seen as sex object

by the way! I dont put my penis on any black smelling holes wink

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ikp120(m): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
Cullinane:
I guess you're a virgin teenager or something. You never see life. By the time one of these girls use your eye take see whenn, na you go come 5 years from now come re-open this thread dey confess. lol grin

Bros I am at least 22 years old. As a Nigerian student, I have seen and dated the sweetest ladies you can ever imagine. I have the most beautiful sisters you can ever imagine. I am not as little as you think. If you see my picture you won't believe I am not up to 24. Bro get a good relationship and you will be okay. Stop burying your penis in every hole you see. Just take a moment to think of that kind of life. It is ugly to even boast of online

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by goingape: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Darlingmua:

Am telling you. Such an irritating attitude. BTW you seem like a nice person n a christian. Keep it up and don't let those he goats put you down.
thats why women are fish minded brain!

if you didn't see through that guy scheme then I take you as a fool!

haven't seen the guy but thinking he is a nice guy!

jezzz! women don't learn at all

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by shaybebaby(f): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Cullinane:
The patronizing act is old and lame. Still a clueless fishbrain. Joker. tongue
Run out of memes? Let me help..

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Cullinane:
My friend will you shat app!!! Why cant you buy meat pie for yourself? Hungry ass bit*hes tongue

I buy stuffs for my male stuff and I don't ask for anything in return.

So....

Does it mean they're cheap?

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
Timbuktou:

Then it would be wise to open for nothing at all, don't you think?

It's better that way angry
Rather than opening for cheap stuffs angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ikp120(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
Darlingmua:

My sister it's not all about being a christian. If I tell you the last time I stepped into a church, you will faint. There are somethings I see as too sacred to do. I place value on certain things. I can't just do them for fun. Guys these days lack proper value system. I don't blame them

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Malayy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
evelynluv:
funny you and thanks
welcome..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ikp120(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

I buy stuffs for my male stuff and I don't ask for anything in return.

So....

Does it mean they're cheap?

My sister ask them o. This is a simple common sense issue. Most guys need to buy sense from Aliexpress at 95% discount

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.