Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? (52178 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by QuietHammer(m): 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]
Utterly stùpid...

I mean what was she thinking? SMH...

Yes. Maybe she wasn't brought up well

4 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by luminouz(m): 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]

Your average girl...

Lipsticks, Hair, fake eyelashes , boob and Ass... cheesy

Loooolz! Pur in two more plates of ass n u have a pal! grin
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
talktonase:
can you glue margarine?
]

shocked

I'm like soo sorry... cry seriously

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by messo: 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Not all women mind you, those that have such mentally are the dependent or lazy type of women
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by handsam(m): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

]
LMFAO...grin

.i can't be tamed tho... trust me, A lot of peeps tried. tongue

Totally true lipsrsealed
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by talktonase(m): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]

shocked

I'm like soo sorry... cry seriously

A reminder that not all men are the same... sad
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CaraJewel(f): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
firstking01:
Ok, you wanted to say romantic thenundecided
Opposite and some wicked words.but i aint wicked..
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by AreaFada2: 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
I have made many friends that I have assisted & continue to assist if needed but nothing like sex.

In fact some of those girls met their hubbies through me.

Not forming holy holy, but there are some girls that however beautiful they are, they do not attract one sexually.

So we remain friends.
Now consider the many course mates you had. Does a guy wants to sleep with every girl he assisted one way or another? shocked shocked

Nigerian girls can help counter that perception. How about inviting a guy out for lunch or dinner if he has been really nice & helpful?

That way you can appreciate him in another way. And insist that you want to pay.

3 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
adbokus:

Most unfortunate thing is you think you are smart whereas you are more of a celebrated classic scallywag who has found an outlet with the unlucky smartphone in your palms! Presently, I merely want to give you the flagellation of a lifetime to reset your malfunctioning mental configuration to one that is innocuous to the sane individuals around you...
]

Holly cow! shocked You've murdered Me! I'm dead...!
I'm a lost cause. now, I'd Go commit suicide. RIP Esthar!

PS--is your flagella - ish still Up for grabs? I think I might need it now. undecided Holly Molly, I'm Dead! Those words really Hit deep, I think I'm beyond saving.

mtcheeeeeew! grin Wake up SmartyPants! You could do much better! tongue

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
handsam:

Totally true lipsrsealed
] So, They really want me dead. gringrin

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Slaveman343: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
Not all men will demand for sex after a favour, but many, too many will. Hence the stereotype.

Wise women have learnt to avoid this group of pervs and work by their hands.

All these Nl boys insulting nigerian women up and down should not forget that karma never forgets. Your words will haunt you tomorrow.

Insulting women does not make you a man, it exposes your lack of intelligence and character.

How would you be a good man to all the women around you when you have no positive thing to say about them.

I have a mum and a kid sister and i love both so much and they are the major reason i am living today.

You insult them, you insult me too because we are one unified whole and we exist for one another.

Moreover, i dont think you hate women, you are just frustrated and angry and "losing out" and women seem to be the weaker body you can vent all your anger on and go unscathed.

Dont forget we exist for one another. If you destroy one part, prepare for your own destruction.

Goodnight

6 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by firstking01(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
CaraJewel:
Opposite and some wicked words.but i aint wicked..
Hehehehehe...which day you start to dey talk for nlgrin
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
QuietHammer:

Yes. Maybe she wasn't brought up well
]
She's a Hothead. So Annoying! undecided
yes. you're very correct. cry
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by handsam(m): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]
So, They really want me dead. gringrin

lol grin

You need my help? grin
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
handsam:

lol grin
You need my help? grin
]
Nah... I've got my helmets on! grin I've got this... cool
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
luminouz:

Loooolz! Pur in two more plates of ass n u have a pal! grin
]
LoL. grin

I'm Afraid there's just one plate of Ass. grin

so, I guess this is goodbye? cry

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by handsam(m): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]

Nah... I've got my helmets on! grin
I've got this... cool

Ok then, I will watch from the stands grin
But if things get any dirtier, I will be right by your side striking some mofos down with my Sword of Justice cool
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by chimoskyg(m): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
This lady Estharfabian, you can talk oo. I just keep following your reply getting entertained grin

Pls jst apologies to rest the case, but you shldnt hv call his mum.

Like yr style
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
talktonase:
A reminder that not all men are the same... sad
]

I think I knew that already. cry

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
handsam:

Ok then, I will watch from the stands grin
But if things get any dirtier, I will be right by your side striking some mofos down with my Sword of Justice cool
]
So, you're on my side? smiley

Awwwwe! Aren't you a typical knight in shining armor? smiley

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CaraJewel(f): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehehe...which day you start to dey talk for nlgrin
recall wen i xaid wen necessary and wen i feel i should say my own opinion or if i jxt feel like
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by talktonase(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]

I think I knew that already. cry

I hope your mind continues to regurgitate that.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by adbokus(m): 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]

Holly cow! shocked You've murdered Me! I'm dead...!
I'm a lost cause. now, I'd Go commit suicide. RIP Esthar!

PS--is your flagella - ish still Up for grabs? I think I might need it now. undecided Holly Molly, I'm Dead! Those words really Hit deep, I think I'm beyond saving.

mtcheeeeeew! grin Wake up SmartyPants! You could do much better! tongue
A pity for the unfortunate hands that took delivery of you and the accursed container which conveyed you for the period you spent in watery darkness. You are a most infernal creature shielded from being discovered by the human hide you wear...

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by gregyboy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
do i need to comment?
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
chimoskyg:
This lady Estharfabian, you can talk oo. I just keep following your reply getting entertained grin

Pls jst apologies to rest the case, but you shldnt hv call his mum.

Like yr style
]
Apologize? mbanu! maka, why?

After having the mods ban my ass? undecided izz nuh happening Biko.

thanks bTW... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by QuietHammer(m): 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]

She's a Hothead. So Annoying! undecided

yes. you're very correct. cry

She probably thinks she's good at playing along

3 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Joy1706(f): 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
firstking01:
See, i dnt want to bash you, the next time you qoute me and mention my mum you won't forget what i will tell you in a haste, be warnedundecided…say whatever you want to say to me here and steer clear my mumundecided
Isn't your mum our role model?
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by firstking01(m): 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
CaraJewel:
recall wen i xaid wen necessary and wen i feel i should say my own opinion or if i jxt feel like
You and these your shorthand typosundecided...you'd never change.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Joy1706(f): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
lakamua21:
I AM YET TO SEE ANYTHING LADIES OFFER TO MEN BESIDES SEX. ASK THEM TO NAME JUST ONE THING THEY FEEL MEN BENEFIT FROM RELATIONSHIPS WITH THEM. WAITING FOR ANSWERS
And you will never see a woman to offer you anything more than sex. Amen
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
adbokus:

A pity for the unfortunate hands that took delivery of you and the accursed container which conveyed you for the period you spent in watery darkness. You are a most infernal creature shielded from being discovered by the human hide you wear...
]
Okay.. I'm officially DEAD! grin Choi. such brutality! KO!

Lol. my friend, Go and sleep jaweh.

Don't you have better things doing than Exchanging words with A bimbo you know Nada about? Lol. Pained Nigga.grin

4 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
talktonase:
I hope your mind continues to regurgitate that.
]

Affirmative smiley

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by davis51(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

because members of your gender most often than not give us concrete reasons to think that... undecided

A guy buys you a drink... He probably wants to get Into your panties...He buys you pizza, You're Toast! He buys You A PHONE, Then, get prepared...he's already screwing you In his mind.

Generosity isn't for free these days.. it comes with a price tag. Life's definitely a biatch....
dat's wat's dey thin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.