Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? (52177 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by wayne4loan: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2016
adbokus:

Another man?! What is my business with that? The objective here is to give that excuse of a human and a woman the treat that is best served to vile and hideous creatures...
okay boss

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CaraJewel(f): 12:04am On Nov 12, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehehe, chioma don vexgrin...but i thought you had changed phone naembarassed
is it dat easy?..if it is to you..buy for me
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by steppin: 12:06am On Nov 12, 2016
sade1994:

Who's this idiot?
Abeg stay away from me and my post.
I don't have time for nonsense
Awww! I feel for you.
Your poor parents must be pretty proud of you.
I wanted to dust your ass and hand it over to you, but I realized I'll probably be exchanging words with a 22yr old girl, who lacks manners.

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by firstking01(m): 12:08am On Nov 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
is it dat easy?..if it is to you..buy for me
I would 've done that long time ago but your high shoulders won't let me....you know what i mean.

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by manikspears: 12:12am On Nov 12, 2016
This topic is 90% true, there are plenty old fools out there but the truth is that both parties, male and female play a part in it. Some girls mentality is that they can open doors with their p@$@y. And some guys will only do favors for return. If not why will somebody old enough to be your father stop to carry only you or you and your friends in his car forming designated driver and suddenly starts interrogating you and ends it with he wants your number and the useless devil too will give him and starts forming the innocent game. Na olosho nna be. Hell awaits patiently.

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bamisepeters(m): 12:13am On Nov 12, 2016
Okeyson4wisdom:
my dear what motivates me to help/assist anyone which includes women is the fact that christ does it all for us, because if u look at women these days with their negative thinking wetin dey pain me pass be say most of them can't even appreciate, or even say thank You, they see it as a birthright, or some other favour, am saying from experience and I don't wanna say things that would make God angry or instill bitterness in sumone's heart. Thank you
maybe it will be good we all see it this way.

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CaraJewel(f): 12:14am On Nov 12, 2016
firstking01:
I would 've done that long time ago but your high shoulders won't let me....you know what i mean.
Na so
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bamisepeters(m): 12:14am On Nov 12, 2016
manikspears:
This topic is 90% true, there are plenty old fools out there but the truth is that both parties, male and female play a part in it. Some girls mentality is that they can open doors with their p@$@y. And some guys will only do favors for return. If not why will somebody old enough to be your father stop to carry only you or you and your friends in his car forming designated driver and suddenly starts interrogating you and ends it with he wants your number and the useless devil too will give him and starts forming the innocent game. Na olosho nna be. Hell awaits patiently.
this is funny i swear.

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by firstking01(m): 12:15am On Nov 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
Na so
So nagrin
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by QuietHammer(m): 12:31am On Nov 12, 2016
CentaurX:

Wrong.
This is what you truly are undecided

A primitive,scruffy- looking, feather-brained, "carpuos-minded", hypocritical, pseudo -intellectual mentally backward Neanderthal.

A blood sucking, criminally motivated, narcissistic, dimwitted, anorexic depraved lunatic.

A self-centered psycho-neurotic,pathological,ram shackled, twisted, retarded attention craving, deluded simpleton

That's what you are.

It's useless starting a "vie" with me
Just saying
Goodnight!
Lwkmd. Captain save-a-hoe. Is that all?

8 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 12, 2016
Just read your diary. You're such a good writer
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

Your mom Must be proud with the Hogwash you just posted! undecided
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:39am On Nov 12, 2016
streetzdreamz:
nice points, the guy who said ladies have nothing to offer save sex has a point and he is right to some extent, what can a lady offer you aside sex?? buy stuffs for you,pay your bills, what else?? and last I checked only a gigolo will let a woman spend on him, but if you are lucky to come across some rare breeds, you'd even forget about anything called sex as the only pleasure you can get from a lady,back to the topic, it all boils down on the human psychology of give and take, ladies believes once a guy is acting all nice and caring he definitely wanna bed her, pray tell what they'd do when you prove them wrong; oh really?? I never knew such a guy like you still exist, I mean other guys would have rushed at ma panties* straight way the guy becomes a naive foolish mind to em, hell gets loosed when they willingly offer you their body and you turn it down, some even gets violent over it... I call em confused beings cuz they really don't know their wants.
a million like for you man .. thats what i call them too .. its proven

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by DrayZee: 12:45am On Nov 12, 2016
QuietHammer:

Lwkmd. Captain save-a-hoe. Is that all?
Lol...I'm just wondering.
The way some dudes were hyping that guy, I thought he'd have a reasonable comeback. Just typed shii all over the place.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Sayelabola(m): 12:49am On Nov 12, 2016
ucsparks:
seconded,, Nigerian girls have nothing to offer except sex

Bros na so

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by QuietHammer(m): 12:54am On Nov 12, 2016
DrayZee:

Lol...I'm just wondering.
The way some dudes were hyping that guy, I thought he'd have a reasonable comeback. Just typed shii all over the place.
Who is the guy sef? What's his main Moniker
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by DrayZee: 12:56am On Nov 12, 2016
QuietHammer:

Who is the guy sef? What's his main Moniker
The first one he used is the one I know him as. Dunno if he has an older one sha.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Mayor101010(m): 12:58am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

because members of your gender most often than not give us concrete reasons to think that... undecided

A guy buys you a drink... He probably wants to get Into your panties...He buys you pizza, You're Toast! He buys You A PHONE, Then, get prepared...he's already screwing you In his mind.

Generosity isn't for free these days.. it comes with a price tag. Life's definitely a biatch....
sorry na recession cause am...
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by omoowhe: 12:59am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

Your mom Must be proud with the Hogwash you just posted! undecided
Yhu say make u insult him mother.Ode

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 12, 2016
deathcomestoall:
Just read your diary. You're such a good writer
]
Eh, thank you. smiley

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 12, 2016
ucsparks:
seconded,, Nigerian girls have nothing to offer except sex
I don't think so
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by sting555: 1:08am On Nov 12, 2016
cool
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:13am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

because members of your gender most often than not give us concrete reasons to think that... undecided

A guy buys you a drink... He probably wants to get Into your panties...He buys you pizza, You're Toast! He buys You A PHONE, Then, get prepared...he's already screwing you In his mind.

Generosity isn't for free these days.. it comes with a price tag. Life's definitely a biatch....

This is the first time that I admire a comment from a lady on Nairaland, but the fact is that Nigerians don't like to give things for free without asking for anything in returns,but if you are a very responsible lady, you will always meet those that are there to offer you potential help without thinking otherwise. But this particular act is solely concentrate on 95 percent of home based.

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 12, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

This is the first time that I admire a comment from a lady on Nairaland, but the fact is that Nigerians don't like to give things for free without asking for anything in returns,but if you are are very responsible lady, you will always meet those that are there to offer you potential help without thinking otherwise. But this particular act is solely concentrate on 95 percent of home based.
]
Aren't You A Brilliant one? smiley

I couldn't agree more...
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:19am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
]
Aren't You A Brilliant one? smiley

I couldn't agree more...

Please read the edited version...But in regards to your above remark,meaning.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Chrysz(m): 1:19am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

imagin wat u ar sayin, well u just justified dat ur IQ is low.

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by MDOLOFU: 1:46am On Nov 12, 2016
Dat is y I don't help young lady's except old n married women who won't think I want to take advantage of them

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by sade1994(f): 1:54am On Nov 12, 2016
steppin:

Awww! I feel for you.
Your poor parents must be pretty proud of you.
I wanted to dust your ass and hand it over to you, but I realized I'll probably be exchanging words with a 22yr old girl, who lacks manners.

Lol
Uncle hope you are not too angry.. U know its not good for your health

Small thing like this .... They'll be making reference to parents and age

Smh
I feel for you too

Anyways sorry for using the word idiot
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by papaT5(m): 2:35am On Nov 12, 2016
It's nauseating how some ppl reason. not all women are rotten nd not all men are bad. dia are ppl with clean minds. dt a tree is bad does not make all d trees in d forest bad
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by awakeuche(m): 2:38am On Nov 12, 2016
luminouz:

For once I wish I can see Ur real face!
my brother i had the same thought too, she is sounding very wild and spoilt
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by DedeNkem: 2:42am On Nov 12, 2016
Let me give you all my mature thought and probably advice. My comment here is directed to both Nigerian sexes.

For Man: That you volunteered to help a woman doesn't mean she's indebted to you in any way. She doesn't owe you sh*it! If your "help" equals to getting into her pant, then it means you didn't help the woman, you only helped yourself. Real helpers don't expect anything in return!

For Woman: Not every man who wants to help you wants to see your pant, but most want. It's rare to see a man who wants sex, helping a woman he's not sexually attracted to. And most men in Nigeria who help women (without a catch) are usually advanced in age. Most young men want to bed you. They're usually the ones who boast about women they f*ucked. If you've respect for yourself, don't date these j*erks.

For Man: Women enjoy sex too. In fact, women enjoy sex more than men, if they actually have the right guy who's good in bed. Female sexual arousal and satisfaction takes more time than a male's. And a woman can climax more than once in a round of sex than a man. So if you give a woman what she wants in bed, she won't wanna leave you. Good sex is not just about pulling your trouser down and inserting your d*ick in the p*ussy! I've no time to go into details. You can go online to research.

For Woman: Your pretense that having sex with a man is doing him a favor should stop. You're doing yourself a disservice. If you concentrate more in making sure you have a great satisfaction when you have sex, you would be better of than pretending you don't want or enjoy sex. If you actually think that only men could enjoy sex, then it means you haven't had sex with a man who knows how to please a woman or yiou've been meeting selfish men who only cared about their own satisfaction. Most women in Nigeria haven't experienced sexual climax because they had sex with clueless or selfish id*iots!

For Man: When a woman is nice to you, it doesn't necessarily mean she wants to f*uck you! Of course, most women who want to f*uck you may be nice to you but that doesn't mean every woman who treats you nicely wants to bed you. I went to a friend's home with an id*iot, who thought my guy's wife "wants to Bleep him", simply because she treated him well in her home! This is a woman who usually treats her husband's friends well when they visit. Some Nigerian men are very st*upid and dumb!

For Woman: Not every man you treat nicely or helps you wants to sleep with you. Some men actually appreciate it and don't attach "I wanna have sex with you" attitude with it. Even if you encounter j*erks, there are still some men out there who will appreciate your good heart for what it is.

For Man: Unless you only want sex, don't use money to woo a woman! This is a bad idea if you really want a woman you can bring home to your mother. This is the most mistake Nigerian men make everyday. Money can hardly get you a good woman. Money can't buy you everything! You want a woman who loves you for you who you're and not for how fat your bank account is! A gold-digger is a gold-digger. A gold-digger will dump your dumb as*s as soon as money stops flowing!

For Woman: Don't ONLY date a man because he's rich or has fame. I'm not saying it's wrong to date a rich guy or someone who has fame. My point is that, love a man for WHO he is and not for WHAT he is. There're many good and ambitious men out there who're not or don't have fame, but they will make your life a happy one.

If you go for quality, you get quality. But if you go for material stuff, no DECENT man will take you seriously! What happens if the material stuff vanishes? If you truly want a quality man, you will sure get him if you compose yourself. Think like a man and act like a lady.

Conclusion
No man or woman has anyone tailored for them from birth. There's no soulmate anywhere waiting for you. You MAKE your own soulmate. Relationship is about respect, tolerance, good communication and compromise. There's no perfect someone for you. If you have a long relationship, it simply means that you two tolerate each other's differences. Make a good decision in your love life. Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by awakeuche(m): 2:53am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
]

Holly cow! shocked You've murdered Me! I'm dead...!
I'm a lost cause. now, I'd Go commit suicide. RIP Esthar!

PS--is your flagella - ish still Up for grabs? I think I might need it now. undecided Holly Molly, I'm Dead! Those words really Hit deep, I think I'm beyond saving.

mtcheeeeeew! grin Wake up SmartyPants! You could do much better! tongue
you are really having fun ain't you, must get high on been the resident bad girl, i meet your type everyday, sheep in wolf's clothing, all bluster and bad girl type on the outside, mushy and frightened on the inside...... Enjoy d attention

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.