Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? (52183 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by QuietHammer(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
handsam:

Ok then, I will watch from the stands grin
But if things get any dirtier, I will be right by your side striking some mofos down with my Sword of Justice cool
Here comes captain save-a-hoe. Howdy nigga?

7 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
QuietHammer:
She probably thinks she's good at playing along
]
She's just dwelling in her own delusions. undecided
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by firstking01(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
Joy1706:

Isn't your mum our role model?
A very perfect woman i must say cool...tho she has gone to be with the lord...whatever good thing i know she taught me....she didn't model slutsundecided

10 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by saintmark88(m): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ladies suspect any guy that claims that he doesn't desire sex from a beautiful woman he renders help, thts S a big fat lie, I call it self denial to make themselves appear holy

How many of these guys would render this help to a fellow guy man, if there's no underlying motive, nd even wen dey want to render help to a girl, dey r selective of the kind of girls dey render help to.

It's a normal male gender tin, there's nothing abnormal about it to me, I render help to a cute lady, yes!, I will think about it, yes I want it..... But tht doesn't mean I will go after every girl I think of having sex with.

Rendering help is too far self.... E get as a cute girl would smile and greet u sef, as a guy ur mind don travel. Guy man don dey reason tins, e fit Don dey reason d position sef.

Thts how we r wired, but it's not the first thought that matters, it's what comes after, tht now differentiates a man with substance and a classless man hu goes after nytyn in skirt.

5 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
QuietHammer:
] Oh, handsam and I are actually married. undecided

Got a problem, bro?

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by chimoskyg(m): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
You're Igbo lady

Estharfabian:
]
Apologize? mbanu! maka, why?

After having the mods ban my ass? undecided izz nuh happening Biko.

thanks bTW... cheesy
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by wayne4loan: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
adbokus:

A pity for the unfortunate hands that took delivery of you and the accursed container which conveyed you for the period you spent in watery darkness. You are a most infernal creature shielded from being discovered by the human hide you wear...
this is too hash now, broz abeg take am easy ooo .. See as u take carry another man matter for head
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Develpeast: 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Women are quite funny. I met a lady when a cab was carrying me home from work. She looked distressed with what she was carrying with her sister. I told the cab man to carry the lady and her sister so that he'll just drop me at my gate and take them to wherever they are going. The cab man stopped and told the lady to come in. she came in and was acting funny and strict. I just told the cab man to drop me and I asked her where she was going. She told me and I paid the cab man to take her there. Yes, she said "thank you" and I said "you're welcome". She was thinking I'll ask for her number. I left her and her sister. She was just staring at me as if I forgot something in the cab.

Girls need to believe that men have soft spot for them when they are distressed and not anything close to asking them out. We have hot girlfriends at home, you know.

7 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by QuietHammer(m): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

]

She's just dwelling in her own delusions. undecided

I'll drink to that.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
chimoskyg:
You're Igbo lady
tongue
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by QuietHammer(m): 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

]
Oh, handsam and I are actually married. undecided

Got a problem, bro?

With the hoe or captain save-a-hoe?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
QuietHammer:
With the hoe or captain save-a-hoe?
]
he's hilarious... nice! grin
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bizzy500: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

Your mom Must be proud with the Hogwash you just posted! undecided
hey dats just d fact....if I'm dating a gal nw...y else am I dating her then love Nd sex....maybe money dats if she have dat,nd naija babe no dey always get unless make dem task your life[/quote] smiley

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by QuietHammer(m): 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]

he's hilarious... nice! grin

Sod off

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
bizzy500:
hey dats just d fact....if I'm dating a gal nw...y else am I dating her then love Nd sex....maybe money dats if she have dat,nd naija babe no dey always get unless make dem task your life smiley
]
go rent a prostitute instead.. undecided

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by adbokus(m): 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]
Okay.. I'm officially DEAD! grin Choi. such brutality! KO!

Lol. my friend, Go and sleep jaweh.

Don't you have better things doing than Exchanging words with A bimbo you know Nada about? Lol. Pained Nigga.grin

Exchange? Don't flatter yourself Babylonian wench, you are not even trying talk the less of close. Just know once and for all that whenever you encounter people wishing each other well, it is not your portion because you and I know what you truly are. And what you are is the vilest of creatures deserving of instant extermination...

5 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CaraJewel(f): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
firstking01:
You and these your shorthand typosundecided...you'd never change.
dont use dat on me...change is constant..wat baffles me is you know the cause yet e dey sweet you to jxt talk about it..it will stop when i get a better phone..capisce..hope d people you chat with use longhand and your in bliss..
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bizzy500: 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

]

lol y should i,if to say I'm dating you now what else can u offer me Dan dat?dats d fact
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bizzy500: 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

]

lol y should i,if to say I'm dating you now what else can u offer me Dan dat?dats d fact undecided undecided
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
adbokus:

Exchange? Don't flatter yourself Babylonian wench, you are not even trying talk the less of close. Just know once and for all that whenever you encounter people wishing each other well, it is not your portion because you and I know what you truly are. And what you are is the vilest of creatures deserving of instant extermination...
]

DEAD AGAIN! grin

So, This is getting boring. are you done killing me yet? undecided

Your moniker is really hideous to look at. Adboküs.. seriously? I don't want it popping on my mentions anymore. nightmares! sheeesh! embarassed

Go In peace bokus, I'm DEAD Now..grin
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by adbokus(m): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
wayne4loan:
this is too hash now, broz abeg take am easy ooo .. See as u take carry another man matter for head
Another man?! What is my business with that? The objective here is to give that excuse of a human and a woman the treat that is best served to vile and hideous creatures...

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by mizzyboy007: 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

because members of your gender most often than not give us concrete reasons to think that... undecided

A guy buys you a drink... He probably wants to get Into your panties...He buys you pizza, You're Toast! He buys You A PHONE, Then, get prepared...he's already screwing you In his mind.

Generosity isn't for free these days.. it comes with a price tag. Life's definitely a biatch....
Then buy all those things yourself na... see wahala oh!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by firstking01(m): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
CaraJewel:
dont use dat on me...change is constant..wat baffles me is you know the cause yet e dey sweet you to jxt talk about it..it will stop when i get a better phone..capisce..hope d people you chat with use longhand and your in bliss..
Hehehehehe, chioma don vexgrin...but i thought you had changed phone naembarassed

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by handsam(m): 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
QuietHammer:

Good, You decided to quote me.
Lemme test your IQ with this question

What are you?

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by adbokus(m): 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]

DEAD AGAIN! grin

Your moniker is really hideous to look at. Adboküs.. seriously? I don't want it popping on my mentions anymore. nightmares! sheeesh! embarassed

I have been around too long to know when a facade is being mounted, and here is a typical example. Done with you for now..a sanatorium is where this leads for you..so get yourself together...

3 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by lepasharon(f): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
CFCman:

Married men too? shocked
And these men have beautiful wives who would be thinking they married an angel.

you men need to sort to ur gender out
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by QuietHammer(m): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
handsam:

Good, You decided to quote me.
Lemme test your IQ with this question

What are you?
A quiet hammer

4 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
adbokus:

I have been around too long to know when a facade is being mounted, and here is a typical example. Done with you for now..a sanatorium is where this leads for you..so get yourself together...
]
****Yawns****

So, I'm bored.. undecided
What's Next? undecided

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by sade1994(f): 12:00am On Nov 12, 2016
steppin:

See hypocrite! You detest sex abi?

Who's this idiot?
Abeg stay away from me and my post.
I don't have time for nonsense
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by chimoskyg(m): 12:00am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
]

DEAD AGAIN! grin

Hmmm…I wish you guys stop, but am enjoying the punchlines. Remind me back in the days Naija hip hop beaf… Ruggedman and Mode9, MI and Kelly Handsome
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by sade1994(f): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2016
Dshocker:

I thought most girls prefer older men ;

Eh Eh?
I never knew
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2016
chimoskyg:

Hmmm…I wish you guys stop, but am enjoying the punchlines. Remind me back in the days Naija hip hop beaf… Ruggedman and Mode9, MI and Kelly Handsome
]

lol. grin
Pullleaaaase! I ain't even saying two words to him. grin
he reminds me of my Lil bro.. he's just 15..grin

I'm trying not to get banned. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.